Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 29-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
free_spirit86

Default Recognising Alien Implant in Body

The more i research the more im finding profound links to psychosis and other mental 'abnormal' states connecting to an implant on various area's of the body.

People are controlled and fed 'information' via this direct link on huge scales, so much so that it's beginning to be one of the most common/main causes of direct manipulation away from the typical 'mind control' fed to the subconscious.

My main question is...

How could we indentify an implant in the body if we wanted to investigate further, following the activities and behaviours of others relating to this 'personality' imbalance.

What technology could we use to indentify exactly where it is in the body?

What are the main things to look for, physically etc?

Now this guy was lucky to find himself 'uncomfortable' with an implant inside him and managed to get it removed...

.....this also mentioned the obvious connection with such implants relating to secret 'projects' within military....which leads to another question, if it's human operation how does the implants get there if humans are doing it too? - I'm guessing using the same technology?
Which could range from teleportation, invisibility, and time manipulation?

Last edited by free_spirit86; 29-08-2012 at 04:44 PM.
free_spirit86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
ufochick

Depends on if you are talking about an actual "solid" implant or an energy implant. I have heard of people having physical implants and having them removed and the thing disapearing when it hits the air. A friend had one that kept moving as the Dr's removed it. Another person I know well (These last 2 examples I know the folks in real life) has an implant that cannot be removed, it's in a part of his brain. Sometimes x-rays will show them, sometimes people feel them.

The etheric/energy implants can be felt if you are sensitive enough, sometimes they can be deactivated by hitting them with a blast of your own energy.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
deca

its just too staged ....pysop/hoax....... we know who is developing implants,DEW and mind control weapons & drugs ....

do you want after watch the video research the sordid history of unethical unwitting experiments on humans black projects , MILABS ...or check out/talk about info on "ALIENS" ????

...... guess I will catch you later ....

Ps how could a Grey actually support its ridiculous head/brain with its tiny body/kneck.....also a human brain use 20-25% of a humans energy....
also how could a grey actually reproduce ...again skull size would be a major factor in this....plus the little other fact greys don`t seem to have any genitals...
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 29-08-2012 at 05:58 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
maverick angel

Hi UFO chick.
My only experience of this was at an ayahuasca retreat in Peru. There were two men there with implants. One had an implant in his finger. You could see it, it took the form of a splinter imbedded in the knuckle joint. The other man had one in his hand and the other at the base of the spine, but these were ethereal not physical. The symptoms were as follows. The man with the one in his finger had no memory of how it got there but he sensed something was wrong and a healer said it was an implant. The other man had been attacked by some people(black op agents?) and woke up in alley with a bloody head. After this he had dreams and visions of being raped by reptillians. A real shaman can see and identify an implant, our shaman, was quite matter of fact about it. The man with the knuckle implant could not experience ayahuasca. It took the shaman 4 ceremonies to break it, he could not remove it. After it was broken, the memory of how it came flooded back. He was 18, his bedroom door opened, something came in and got into bed with him, he couldn't move. Thats all he remembers about it. After this he was after a time able to experience ayahuasca. The shaman was able to remove the implants from the other man but it took 8 ceremonies. The shaman had to fight the entities that came out. The man himself saw Grey type entities leaving. Other people in the circle felt the negative energy strongly. The shaman got a great kick out of the fight. In short, we need shamans to deal with problem in my opinion.
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
deca

Cyborg tissue is half living cells, half electronics
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ef=online-news

Quote:
Cyborg tissue is half living cells, half electronics

14:18 28 August 2012 by Will Ferguson
Magazine issue 2880. Subscribe and save

They beat like real heart cells, but the rat cardiomyocytes in a dish at Harvard University are different in one crucial way. Snaking through them are wires and transistors that spy on each cell's electrical impulses. In future, the wires might control their behaviour too.

Versions of this souped-up, "cyborg" tissue have been created for neurons, muscle and blood vessels. They could be used to test drugsMovie Camera or as the basis for more biological versions of existing implants such as pacemakers. If signals can also be sent to the cells, cyborg tissue could be used in prosthetics or to create tiny robots.

"It allows one to effectively blur the boundary between electronic, inorganic systems and organic, biological ones," says Charles Lieber, who leads the team behind the cyborg tissue.

Artificial tissue can already be grown on three-dimensional scaffolds made of biological materials that are not electrically active. And electrical components have been added to cultured tissue before, but not integrated into its structure, so they were only able to glean information from the surface.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #6
king triad
Banned

I understand Dr. Leir has removed several alien implants made of compounds not from the planet..

Last edited by king triad; 29-08-2012 at 06:16 PM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #7
free_spirit86

Hi Angel, thats some fantastic information there!

I've always wanted to meet a shaman.
I believe their very much needed, they are aware of the 'ancient knowledge' needed to counter-act the effect's we are all dealing with one way or another from the negatives. It's been so suppressed, i'd love to learn more of this 'knowledge'. Many are throwing alot of info out on corruption (which is good dont get me wrong) but not enough for 'balance' in the sense of, deep DEEP knowledge on powers of spirituality ;-)

There are alot of people dealing with demonic entity behaviour, and no one really (in society) know's how to 'disconnect' these entities because they lack the ancient knowledge. The same yet parallel ancient knowledge the 'demons' use against us!

Are there any genuine shamans in the UK?

Great info btw people...thanks :-)

Last edited by free_spirit86; 29-08-2012 at 07:47 PM.
free_spirit86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #8
mind radio
Banned

I have a high pitched noise in my head which distracts my ability to meditate. it is not organic, but a very constant frequency. the noise reminds me of a high pitched noise i could hear coming from televisions especially when they were first switched on. i was able to tell if a tv was switched on without seeing it even when the volume was off. i just assumed everyone could hear this but this it turns out was not true. at some point i began to notice that i was hearing this noise all the time regardless of the presence of television sets and indeed any electronic equipment whatsoever. also around this time i recall a that i had bleeding from just behind my ear which was inexplicable and i am making a connection between this high pitch noise and covert keyhole surgery. my suspicion is that this may be something to inhibit my psychical life rather than something giving any illusion of a psychical life. there have always been noises in my head which are so common place that i rarely have taken any notice of them. pulsing blood vessels and organically generated electrical signals of my neural pathways sounds a reasonable cause in the materialist world, but i feel that this is something else in addition to that.
mind radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 11:25 PM   #9
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
its just too staged ....pysop/hoax....... we know who is developing implants,DEW and mind control weapons & drugs ....

do you want after watch the video research the sordid history of unethical unwitting experiments on humans black projects , MILABS ...or check out/talk about info on "ALIENS" ????

...... guess I will catch you later ....

Ps how could a Grey actually support its ridiculous head/brain with its tiny body/kneck.....also a human brain use 20-25% of a humans energy....
also how could a grey actually reproduce ...again skull size would be a major factor in this....plus the little other fact greys don`t seem to have any genitals...
Their heads are not as big as you see on tvs or whatever, and they're pretty solid too more than the average untrained human
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #10
blaze9

You can use your finger tip energy to locate them or a neodymium magnet. The implants can be damaged by a focused energy ray from your hands or your finger for more precision but it can be a long process its usually better to just tape a neodynium magnet on it and let it destroy it for a day or even 3 depending how strong the implant is.

When you feel a ''beating'' pain on a targeted location this is an implant, after awhile the pain may subdue but it will come back do not stop or remove the magnet yet. After a day or two when you feel nothing for hours and hours then yes the implant may be destroyed. You may get detox symptoms
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #11
my_life
Inactive

Wow. Great timing. I have a neodymium magnet stuck on my upper back beside my spine right now.

There is something in my back!! Do not know how it got there, but I have my suspicions.

It all began this year will 2 severe vertigo attacks along with mild attacks and dizziness, off balance.

Had a lot of soreness in my upper back area for like 3 months. There was bruising prior to where the magnet is stuck on now.

I do not have any tape holding it there. I also think I may be sensitive to EMF's.

There was a cell tower put up 354 meters away from my house in 04/2010. I got intense ringing in the ear 1-2 months after that, which lasted 24/7 for about a month.

I also had fatigue last year for a couple months (which is not like me) and other symptoms.

Last edited by my_life; 30-08-2012 at 02:27 AM.
my_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #12
maverick angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_spirit86 View Post
Hi Angel, thats some fantastic information there!

I've always wanted to meet a shaman.
I believe their very much needed, they are aware of the 'ancient knowledge' needed to counter-act the effect's we are all dealing with one way or another from the negatives. It's been so suppressed, i'd love to learn more of this 'knowledge'. Many are throwing alot of info out on corruption (which is good dont get me wrong) but not enough for 'balance' in the sense of, deep DEEP knowledge on powers of spirituality ;-)

There are alot of people dealing with demonic entity behaviour, and no one really (in society) know's how to 'disconnect' these entities because they lack the ancient knowledge. The same yet parallel ancient knowledge the 'demons' use against us!

Are there any genuine shamans in the UK?

Great info btw people...thanks :-)
I don't know any personally but I'm sure they are there, probably some on the forums. Shamanism can be learnt, but certain people are more predisposed to it than others, it's in the genes if you like. I read a theory that the witch hunt was really about this. European witches were essentially shamans and the church literally burnt the DNA of those who could 'see'. That's why we have so few shamans now in western society. A shaman is basically a doctor but one who is not in the system. They train for years, but don't have to pay vast sums of money for it. They have extensive knowledge of plants so they don't contribute to big pharma by using their drugs. They can cure not only physical ailments, including many cancers but also psychiatric disorders. After shamanic treatment, you don't have to buy Prozac for the rest of your life. They charge very small sums for their work in the community. So you can see why the medical profession hate them. The witch burnings coincided with the rise of the male 'doctor'. Theses doctors were very active in the persecution. It was made illegal to practice healing unless you had been to university, which was fine except women couldn't go to university. They are still putting the nails in the coffin of traditional healing in the west. At the end of the second world war, herbalism was banned in France. The last herbalist, a woman, thankfully wrote a book to preserve er knowledge. But in short yes, we need shamans because they can actually see these buggers and they won't tell you you're mad!
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote