Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 27-04-2014, 07:19 PM   #181
lightgiver

Lightbulb Masters & Apprentices

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I had to endure the football today and at half time the commentator mentioned it was a match between the Masters and the Apprentices.

The masonic logos on the football shirts, advertising and billboards were abundant, not to mention the managers and some of the players.

It affected people that were watching in different ways and left a nasty taste in my mouth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
After 40 minutes of the first half, the score remained 0–0, in what was described as a drab affair with neither team threatening to score. At 3:40 pm, 5 minutes before half-time, the first sign of a fire—a glowing light—was noticed 3 rows from the back of block G.. It is believed the fire started when a spectator dropped a match, lit cigarette or tobacco, which fell through holes in the stand to rubbish which had accumulated below. One witness saw paper or debris on fire, about 9 inches below the floor boards...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWfCF-YrqWE

Spectators initially felt their feet becoming warmer; one of them ran to the back of the stand for a fire extinguisher but found none. A police officer shouted to a colleague for an extinguisher. However, his call was misheard and instead the fire brigade were radioed. The call was timed at 3:43 pm.However, the fire escalated rapidly and flames became visible, and so police started to evacuate the stand. The blaze began to spread; the roof and wooden stands were soon on fire. One eyewitness, Geoffrey Mitchell, told the BBC: "It spread like a flash. I've never seen anything like it. The smoke was choking. You could hardly breathe." One of the linesmen informed match referee Don Shaw, who stopped the game with 3 minutes remaining before half-time..

There were no extinguishers in the stand's passageway for fear of vandalism, and one spectator ran to the clubhouse to find one, but was overcome by smoke and others trying to escape. Supporters either ran upwards to the back of the stand or downwards to the pitch to escape; very thankfully there was no tall cage-type fencing along the pitch edge like later caused the Hillsborough disaster.Most of the exits at the back were either locked or shut, and there were no stewards present to open them, but 7 were either forced or found open.A total of 56 people died in the fire. Of those, 54 were Bradford supporters and two from Lincoln. They included 3 who tried to escape through the toilets, 27 who were found by exit K and turnstiles 6 to 9 at the rear centre of the stand and 2 elderly people who died in their seats...

The sign of 3ancer in the Freemason Royal Arch Keystone (♋) is the 4th astrological sign in the Zodiac, which spans the Zodiac between the 90th and 119th degree of celestial longitude...
I was working in bradford on that day ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=111
Bradford City stadium fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=804

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-04-2014 at 07:27 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #182
lightgiver

Arrow TReal B20

4 members would walk approximately 300 m, then drop their Bergens and wait. The next 4 would move up and drop their Bergens, then the 1st 4 would return for their jerry cans of water and bring them back to the group, followed by the 2nd 4 doing the same. In this manner, each member of the patrol covered 3 times the distance from the drop off to the ob's post...The Berg ens were binned - we couldn't move quickly enough with them. Our belt kits carried what we couldn't do without - water and ammo.. We could hear contacts in the distance. Whoever they were firing at, it wasn't us..On the night of 22/23 Jan..27 January 1991...During World War II, Bergen was occupied on the first day of the German invasion on 9 April 1940..A Jerrycan is a robust fuel container originally made from pressed steel... It was designed in Germany in the 1930s for military use to hold 20 litres (5.3 U.S. gal) of fuel..The history of the Jerrycan is notable because the German design was reverse engineered and subsequently copied by the allies during World War II.. The name of the jerrycan refers to its German origins, Jerry being wartime slang for Germans...called it the Wehrmacht-Einheitskanister, and had Thousands of jerrycans stockpiled by 1939 in anticipation of war..and these fuel containers were subsequently used in all theatres of war around the world..The handle design also allows for 2 empty cans to be carried...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x57XJWmlfp4

Quote:
The Binding of Isaac (in Hebrew the עֲקֵידַת יִצְחַק, Akedát Yitzḥák, also known as "The Binding" הָ)עֲקֵידָה), the Akedah or Aqedah, or in Arabic as the Binding of Ishmael, Dhabih (ذبيح) or "Slaughter"), is a story from the Hebrew Bible in which God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, on Mount Moriah. The account states that Abraham "bound Isaac, his son" before placing him on the altar...According to the Hebrew Bible, God commands Abraham to offer his son Isaac as a sacrifice. (Genesis 22:5 and 22:8). After Isaac is bound to an altar, the angel of God stops Abraham at the last minute, saying "now I know you fear God." At this point Abraham sees a ram caught in some nearby bushes and sacrifices the ram instead of Isaac..The Book of Gene-sis does not tell the age of Isaac at the time. The Talmudic sages teach that Isaac was 37, likely based on the next biblical story, which is of Sarah's death at 127, being 90 when Isaac was born..And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?..Genesis 22:7..Child sacrifice is the ritualistic killing of children in order to please, propitiate or force a god or supernatural beings in order to achieve a desired result.. As such, it is a form of human sacrifice..In the book of the prophet Micah, one asks, 'Shall I give my firstborn for my sin, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?' (Micah 6:7), and receives a response, 'He has shown all you people what is good. And what does Yahweh require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.' (Micah 6:8) The Tanakh also implies that the Ammonites offered child sacrifices to Moloch..As a god worshipped by the Phoenicians and Canaanites, Moloch had associations with a particular kind of propitiatory child sacrifice by parents. Moloch figures in the Book of Deuteronomy and in the Book of Leviticus as a form of idolatry (Leviticus 18:21: "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Moloch").. In the Old Testament, Gehenna was a valley by Jerusalem, where apostate Israelites and followers of various Baalim and Caananite gods, including Moloch, sacrificed their children by fire (2 Chr. 28:3, 33:6; Jer. 7:31, 19:2–6)..The accuracy of such stories is disputed by some modern historians and archaeologists.. At Carthage, a large cemetery exists that combines the bodies of both very young children and small animals, and those who argue in favor of child sacrifice have argued that if the animals were sacrificed then so too were the children..The Quran documents pagan Arabians sacrificing their children to idols..In the early 21st century Uganda has experienced a revival of child sacrifice and in spite of government attempts to downplay the issue an investigation by the BBC into human sacrifice in Uganda found that ritual killings of children are more common than Ugandan authorities admit..In other cases, such as the Aztec and Inca child sacrifices, archaeological evidence has supported the written sources, and even added new information that keeps the debate open...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlBscq6O9Ek

Bravo Two Zero was the call sign of an 8-man British Army SAS patrol, deployed into Iraq during the First Gulf War in January 1991.. According to one patrol member's account, the patrol were given the task of gathering intelligence, finding a good lying-up position (LUP) and setting up an observation post (OP) on the Iraqi Main Supply Route (MSR) between Baghdad and North-Western Iraq, while according to another, the task was to find and destroy Iraqi Scud missile launchers along a 250 km (160 mi) stretch of the MSR...

http://britains-smallwars.com/gulf/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binding_of_Isaac
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=116Why did you join the Army?.I pulled as hard as I could, which was difficult, due to the cold..Best thing I ever did..Where did the 'M' go?.I swapped it for a 'T'... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=601
Old 27-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #183
lightgiver

Arrow Re4rected

Resurrected is a 1989 drama TV film based on the story of the British soldier Philip Williams,who is presumed dead and left behind in the Falklands but is accused of desertion when he reappears 7 weeks after the Falklands War ends..It was entered into the 39th Berlin International Film Festival..Robert Lawrence MC , an officer of the Scots Guards during the Falklands War of 1982. While fighting at the Battle of Mount Tumbledown, Lawrence is shot in the head by a sniper, and left paralysed on his left side - this content forms much of the story, as Lawrence struggles to come to terms with his terrible injuries, and to face a life in which he cannot do the thing he is trained to do, the thing he loves: soldiering..as much as it portrays his feelings of abandonment and bitterness as he tries to cope with his wounds, with little help from the government that sent him into battle...
Quote:
On the night of 13 June – 14 June 1982,Mac and the British launched an assault on Mount Tumbledown, one of the highest points near the town of Port Stanley, the capital and succeeded in driving Argentinian forces from the mountain..The Argentinian forces defending the mountains were CC Robacio's 5th Marine Infantry Battalion (BIM 5). The defending Argentines were already proving costly in lives. In the shelling that was directed by Sub-Lieutenant Marcelo de Marco of the 5th Marines from his observation post on Tumbledown Mountain, 4 Paras and one REME craftsman were killed on Mount Longddon and another 7 Paratroopers were wounded and a Welsh Guarsdmen was killed while riding a motorbike in the Fitzroy-Stanley track..A daytime assault was initially planned, but was postponed at the British battalion commander's request. In a meeting with his company commanders the consensus was that the long uphill assault across the harsh ground of Tumbledown would be suicidal in daylight..Canada 15 September 1989...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IDzzVsKEQk

Quote:
Sept-ember 1st - "Anything Goes" closes at Beaumont Theater NYC after 804 perfs/2 – Economy experts warn that a recession could soon be about to hit the UK\2 - "Into the Woods" closes at Beck/3- Iljushin-62 crashes down on residential area of Havana, 170 die\6- Police computer accuses 41,000 Parisians of murder/prostitution/7 – H Hazell, the 26-year-old wife of a British soldier, is shot dead in Dortmund, WG.\8 – Partnair Flight 394 flies past an F-16 Fighting Falcon on its way home, then the Convair 580 rolls upside down and falls in the North Sea./14- Calgary Flames become 1st NHL team to play in USSR, win 4-2\ 17–22 – Hurricane Hugo devastates the Caribbean and the southeastern United States, causing at least 71 deaths and $8 billion in damage/19 - CC calls for removal of the Carmelite convent located near the former Auschwitz concentration camp, whose presence had offended some Jewish leaders - UTA Flight 772 explodes over Niger, killing all 171 people on board\22 – 1989 Deal barracks bombing: An IRA bomb explodes at the Royal Marine School of Music in Deal, Kent, United Kingdom, leaving 11 dead and 22 injured/23 – A cease-fire in the Lebanese Civil War stops the violence that had killed 900 people since March\25- Archaeologists open Titus of Rhine grave in Amster-dame/26 – Vietnam announces that it has withdrawn the last of its troops from the State of Cambodia, ending an 11-year occupation- Soviet FM Eduard Shevardnadze calls for total destruction of Soviet & US chemical weapons\29 – House prices in London have fallen by 3.8% since May, and are now 16% lower/30- NASA closes down tracking stations in Hawaii & Ascension...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwdsaeMGmRc
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098190/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=17I have just been informed that our 9' O'Clock arrival has been postponed until 10, so you can all have an extra hour of R&R... What are your orders, Herr General...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-04-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #184
the apprentice
Inactive

[QUOTE=lightgiver;1062074381]

Who is Boaz & Jachin

And the Royal Arch from 21 March until the 23 September.

The seven golden candlesticks.

Two cardinal points giving 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night respectively.

Their names for those interested.

Are in here, including lots more.

https://archive.org/stream/devilspul...e/238/mode/2up
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 10:01 AM   #185
busa

TV programming is "baseball bat in the face" obvious.
Boys,wear blue and girls wear pink
The majority of people know it's unreal, fake and painting a totally unreal picture.
To the point where TV is a joke.
It's also thick, unintelligent and totally childish.
Like most people we only watch a handful of programs and rip the piss out of the rest of it.
The subliminal imagery is obvious and the symbolism is too obvious.
I can only watch it for a short time nowadays because my brain rejects it even at a subconscious level. Comes through being awake and your subconscious mind rejects the programming too.

The use of mind control moved on a long way in technological terms.
I am more concerned with nano tech inside of us through ingestion and without any regulation or controls. That is the big issue.
Tv still has it's uses for low grade mind control in the manner of comforting subservience.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 29-04-2014 at 10:12 AM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #186
busa

Everyone should know by now which TV events will be used to hammer in the visual satanic symbolism. I use the word satanic as a generic term only.
It's fucking obvious isn't it?

The Olympics, major sporting events, anything to do with the Royal bloodsuckers, the news and any other program they can program people to watch by heavily promoting it.

Movies are just the same. If they are promoting the fuck out of it to get you to see it, don't! You know how it's going to be full of programming that's why they are pushing it so hard. Fucking pushers.
Must see blockbusters? Yeah fuck off.
Tossers.

Old 29-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #187
busa

Like a few people on the DIF I deliberately did not watch any of the UK Olympics for the fucking obvious reason that I will not consciously subject myself to corruption via satanic or whatever people want to call it symbolism directed at me.
That is a conscious and very defiant stance.
For the perpetrators of that utter shit to believe we will just sit there and not know what the cnuts are doing is a fucking insult.

Old 30-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #188
lightgiver

Lightbulb MM

Carmen Blanche (2 June 1922 – 3 August 2002) was a Canadian-born British comic actress who moved to Coventry, England, with her family when she was a child.. Silvera was possibly best known for her starring role in British television programme, 'Allo 'Allo! as Edith Artois..Carmen passed away aged 80, at the Denville Hall retirement village..
Quote:
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring...

Fritz Gunter Sachs (14 November 1932 – 7 May 2011) was a German photographer, author, industrialist, and latterly head of an institute that researched claims of astrology.. As a young man he became a sportsman, then gained international fame as a documentary film-maker and documentary photographer. He was interested in astrology and its connection with mathematics and statistics...A playboy in his early years, Sachs was romantically linked to the former Iranian queen Soraya Esfandiary. He married three times. His first wife, Anne-Marie Faure, died in 1958 during surgery. He courted his second wife, Brigitte Bardot, by flying over her villa on the French Riviera in a helicopter and dropping hundreds of roses...Fritz became a Swiss citizen in 1976...In May 2006,Gunter sold one of Warhol’s silk screens of Bardot at auction for $3 million...

Björk - Human Behavior (Official Music Video) - YouTube

In the 1990s, Sachs made the international newspapers again after he commissioned major research into sun sign astrology using large samples. Sachs set out to test the assumptions of astrologers by gathering a team of scientists and statisticians which, over two years, analysed the lives of nearly one million men and women...To facilitate the research he set up the "Institute for the Empirical and Mathematical Examination of the Possible Truth of Astrology in Relation to Human Behaviour". Then, using established statistical techniques and with help from the official statistics office in Switzerland (where the authorities have recorded the date and hour of birth of every citizen since 1875), his team gathered statistics on every aspect of human life.

It's common knowledge that a large percentage of Wall Street brokers use astrology. - Donald Regan, chief of staff to former President Ronald Reagan...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=557
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=133148&page=7
During World War II, Silvera was evacuated to Montreal and narrowly escaped death when, at the last minute, her name was taken off the passenger list of a troopship that was sunk by the enemy shortly afterwards, drowning 350 children. In Canada, she took classes with the Ballets Russes and appeared in 3 of its productions. On her return to Britain, she felt called to acting and trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, before gaining Experience in Repertory Theatre...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Silvera
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=581I have an excellent gramophone and many old records of Hitler's speeches..I will be reporting this Incident to B-erlin.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=589

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-04-2014 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:13 AM   #189
lightgiver

Lightbulb W Of the B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZmymWHc7e0

Nariokotome is not a word that flows trippingly off the tongue, and you won't find it easily in any ordinary dictionary or atlas. But to students of human evolution it is the place in northern Kenya, west of Lake Turkana where an astonishingly complete 1.6 million-year-old juvenile Homo erectus skeleton was discovered in 1984. After several field seasons of demanding excavation, and during the following decade of detailed laboratory research in the able hands of Alan Walker, this specimen, catalogued as KNM-WT 15000, provided valuable insights into the anatomy and adaptations of a distant human ancestor. This meaty book, written by Walker and his wife Pat Shipman, chronicles the amazing journey of discovery from the original find to the publication of a landmark monograph on what is sometimes referred to as the Turkana Boy..

For two weeks Kamoya Kimeu, leader of the famed fossil hunting team dubbed "The Hominid Gang", had been searching the hostile and desolate landscape, where temperatures reach 135 degrees, looking for fossil hominids, those important pieces of the puzzle which bring us enlightenment about our origins. Unusual for him and his team, not even the tiniest fragment of a fossil hominid had come to light. Frustrated and disappointed he decided to have one last look, because unlike many other fossil hunters, Kamoya never gives up, his success is a direct result of unexcelled perseverance...
http://www.becominghuman.org/node/bo...s/wisdom-bones

Quote:
The XYY Man began life as a series of novels by Kenneth Royce, featuring the character of 'Spider' Scott, a 1-time cat-burglar who leaves prison aiming to go straight but finds his talents still to be very much in demand by both the criminal underworld and the British secret service. Scott has an extra "y" chromosome that supposedly gives him a criminal predisposition - although he tries to go straight, he is genetically incapable of doing so.. In one episode of the XYY Man, he identifies himself as "Stuart" in a telephone conversation). Doggedly on his trail is his nemesis Bulman and his assistant, Detective Constable Derek Willis..XYY syndrome is a genetic condition in which a human male has an extra male (Y) chromosome, Giving a total of 47 chromosomes instead of the more usual 46. This produces a 47,XYY karyotype, which occurs in 1 in 1,000 male Births...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRmBhXB9lT8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_XYY_Man
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=47 He is not in the bunker.What do you mean he's not in the bunker? Keep searching for him! I want to See Fagin at once! If he goes AWOL, that's desertion.. Treason! Bring me Fagin!..He moves divisions that only exist on his map..the divisional HQ of the Flak and Zoo-Bunker report that the shells are 10 to 12 calibers.. Sleep tight, children... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1705

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-05-2014 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:35 AM   #190
lightgiver

Lightbulb MtvP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
sorry but people who watch that shit deserve to be brain washed.

Quote:
Project MKUltra is the code name of a U.S. government human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=220854&page=2Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than 3,000 bucks, chief. I'll find him for 3, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for10.. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1698

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-05-2014 at 04:37 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #191
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Carmen Blanche (2 June 1922 – 3 August 2002) was a Canadian-born British comic actress who moved to Coventry, England, with her family when she was a child.. Silvera was possibly best known for her starring role in British television programme, 'Allo 'Allo! as Edith Artois..Carmen passed away aged 80, at the Denville Hall retirement village..

During World War II, Silvera was evacuated to Montreal and narrowly escaped death when, at the last minute, her name was taken off the passenger list of a troopship that was sunk by the enemy shortly afterwards, drowning 350 children. In Canada, she took classes with the Ballets Russes and appeared in 3 of its productions. On her return to Britain, she felt called to acting and trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, before gaining Experience in Repertory Theatre...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Silvera
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=581I have an excellent gramophone and many old records of Hitler's speeches..I will be reporting this Incident to B-erlin.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=589
The elite have known about the cosmos and its effects on the human condition for thousands of years, here is one of the best out there, written two and a half thousand years ago with many areas from the Egyptians themselves.

It beats watching the factor.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Astronomica-...N%3D0674995163

It is well worth reading.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #192
lightgiver

Lightbulb JM

Mind My Maharajah ...As it is rumoured that 1 of the sons of the Maharajah of Bharatpah is planning to murder his father the concert party are sent to the maharajah's palace to protect him. It is decided that 'Lofty' the shortest but tubbiest member of the group,will jump out in front of the maharajah to save him from attack.. He does this several times but each is a false scare... Meanwhile the maharajah thrashes Williams at snooker by cheating - Bindu (Sanskrit: बिंदु) is a Sanskrit term meaning "point" or "dot".. The feminine case ending is bindi which denotes a small ornamental, devotional, and often mystical Red Dot that is cosmetically applied or affixed to the forehead in Hinduism - It Ain't Half Hot Mum Ra - Leased 9 Jan. 1976...
Quote:
January – Korean cars are officially imported to the United Kingdom for the first time, as Hyundai launches its Pony family saloon on the British market \1 - "Musical Jubilee" closes at St James Theater NYC after 92 perfs/2 – Hurricane-force winds of up to 105 mph kill 22 people across Britain and cause millions of pounds worth of damage to buildings and vehicles\5 – 10 Protestant men are killed in the Kingsmill massacre at South Armagh/7 – Cod War: British and Icelandic ships clash at sea\14- "Bionic Woman" with Lindsay W debuts on ABC /15- Sara Jane sentenced to life for attempting to shoot Pres Ford - US-German Helios B solar probe launched into solar orbit - USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh\17- "I Write the Songs"/18 – The Scottish Labour Party is formed/20 – 42-year-old married woman Emily Jackson is stabbed to death in Leeds; it is revealed that she was a part-time prostitute. Police believe she may have been killed by the same man who murdered Wilma McCann in the city 3 months ago\21 – 1st commercial Concorde flight takes off/26- Israel opens "Good Fence" to Lebanon-29 – 12 PIRA bombs X-Plode in London's West End- Zeiss planetarium in Hague destroyed by fire\30 - GHW Bush becomes 11th director of CIA (until 1977)/31- "Love Rollercoaster" by Ohio Players hits #1 - 3 American Music Award: Olivia & John Denver win...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dmK7O-KSY

The Great Red Spot (GRS) is a persistent anticyclonic storm, 22° south of Jupiter's equator; Earth observations establish a minimum storm lifetime of, variously, 183 years to possibly 348 years.. The storm is large enough to be visible through Earth-based telescopes, first being observed by Samuel Heinrich Schwabe in 1831 as a drawing of the gap formed around it, and possibly even earlier, as a "permanent spot" was described by Gian Domenico Cassini between 1665 and 1713. The actual spot has been continually described and observed since Carr Walter Pritchett did so in 1878...The bindu is the point around which the mandala is created and represents the manifestation of the universe...The bindu is often merged with seed, or sperm and ova...Infrared data have long indicated that the Great Red Spot is colder (and thus, higher in altitude) than most of the other clouds on the planet; the cloudtops of the GRS are about 8 km above the surrounding clouds. Furthermore, careful tracking of atmospheric features revealed the spot's counterclockwise circulation as far back as 1966—observations dramatically confirmed by the first time-lapse movies from the Voyager flybys... The Yoga Chudamani Upanishad states that the bindu exists as a duality, with a white bindu representing shukla (sperm) and a red bindu representing maharaj (menses)...The white bindu resides in the bindu visarga and is related to Shiva and the Moon, while the red bindu resides in the muladhara chakra and is related to Shakti and the Sun, it is the joining of these 2 parts that results in the ascension of the kundalini to the sahasrara...

The highest point (the finial bud) on the pyatthat, a Burmese-style multi-tiered roof, represents Mount Meru..Suryasiddhanta mentions that Mt Meru lies in 'the middle of the Earth' ("Bhugol-madhya") in the land of the Jambunad (Jambudvip). Narpatijayacharyā, a 9th-century text, based on mostly unpublished texts of Yāmal Tantr, mentions "Sumeruḥ Prithvī-madhye shrūyate drishyate na tu" ('Su-meru is heard to be in the middle of the Earth, but is not seen there')..Mount Meru of Hindu traditions has clearly mythical aspects, being described as 84,000 Yojan high (which is around 1,082,000 km (672,000 mi), or 85 times the Earths's diameter), and having the Sun along with all its planets in the Solar System revolve around it as one unit...Mount Meru is also the abode of Lord Brahma and the Demi-Gods (Dev)...The Great Red Spot (GRS) is a persistent anticyclonic storm, 22° south of Jupiter's equator; Earth observations establish a minimum storm lifetime of, variously, 183 years to possibly 348 years.. The storm is large enough to be visible through Earth-based telescopes, first being observed by Samuel Heinrich Schwabe in 1831 as a drawing of the gap formed around it, and possibly even earlier, as a "permanent spot" was described by Gian Domenico Cassini between 1665 and 1713. The actual spot has been continually described and observed since Carr Walter Pritchett did so in 1878...The bindu is the point around which the mandala is created and represents the manifestation of the universe...The bindu is often merged with seed, or sperm and ova...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS3siSERaZQ

Quote:
Sumeru is the polar center of a mandala-like complex of seas and mountains. The square base of Sumeru is surrounded by a square moat-like ocean, which is in turn surrounded by a ring (or rather square) wall of mountains, which is in turn surrounded by a sea, each diminishing in width and height from the one closer to Sumeru. There are 7 seas and 7 surrounding mountain-walls, until one comes to the vast outer sea which forms most of the surface of the world, in which the known continents are merely small islands. The known world, which is on the continent of Jambudvipa, is directly south of Sumeru..Mount Meru is an active stratovolcano located 70 kilometres (43 mi) west of Mount Kilimanjaro in the nation of Tanzania..Its Fertile slopes rise above the surrounding savanna and support a Forest that hosts diverse wildlife, including nearly 400 Species O-f Birds, Monkeys and Leopards.A renowned Indian scholar named Vasubhandhu ( 4th 5th century CE) provided an elaborate description of the Meru-centered cosmos in the Abhidharmakosa...Outside, in a great salty ocean, are the 4 continents and 8 subcontinents (2 out at sea, left and right of each of the continents).. We humans live on the southern continent called 'Jambudvipa'...This entire world system is surrounded by a ring of iron mountains..The universe is made of many such worlds..The GRS rotates anticlockwise, with a period of about 6 Earth days or 14 Jovian days..Jupiter is the 5th planet from the Sun and the largest planet in the Solar System... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0612671/
http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Mount_Meru
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...1060&page=1264Does your dog bite? No..Nice doggie..Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand.. I thought you said Your dog did not bite!.That is not my dog..Call the FBI(9) Agent Stalin, the CIA(13) and the Pentagram..What do you suppose they will call the crater, huh.. Now then, what do we know Professor Fassbinder ... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1464

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-05-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:44 AM   #193
lightgiver

Arrow ContC

Quote:
Liver is a reddish brown organ with 4 Lobes of unequal size and shape.. A human liver normally weighs 1.44–1.66 kg (3.2–3.7 lb), and is a soft, pinkish-brown, Trian-Gular organ.. It is both the largest internal organ (the skin being the largest organ overall) and the Largest Gland in the human body..A large gene pool indicates extensive genetic diversity, which is associated with robust populations that can survive bouts of intense Selection, usually of a particular Species..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWKphU0c5Q

Quote:
Most historians believe corn was domesticated in the Tehuacan Valley of Mexico..The Olmec and Mayans cultivated it in numerous varieties throughout Mesoamerica, cooked, ground or processed through nixtamalization. Beginning about 2500 BC, the crop spread through much of the Americas.. The region developed a trade network based on surplus and varieties of maize crops. After European contact with the Americas in the late 15th and early 16th centuries, explorers and traders carried maize back to Europe and introduced it to other countries.. Maize spread to the rest of the world because of its ability to grow in diverse climates.. Sugar-rich varieties called sweet corn are usually grown for human consumption, while field corn varieties are used for animal feed and as chemical feedstocks..The Word maize derives from the Spanish form of the indigenous Taíno word for the plant, maiz..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKGr5KGxpwo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...-cancer-tennis
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=64There's nothing like it on the market. Not at this price..He heard voices in the hostel and the voices Told him to do it! Now, I was in the house and I heard the voices, too! And I also felt their presence in the hostel! I'm telling you, there was a presence in That house!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=596

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-05-2014 at 05:46 AM.
Old 14-05-2014, 12:58 AM   #194
lightgiver

Arrow NunJah

Quote:
Simon on the bed with Paula Yates - YouTube Elizabeth (24 April 1959– 17 September 2000) was a British television presenter and writer, best known for her work on two television programmes, The Tube and The Big Breakfast..In an unsettled childhood, Yates attended school at Rowen primary, Penrhos College, Ysgol Aberconwy. The Yates family ran the Deganwy Castle Hotel for a time, before moving to a large house in Rowen, Conwy. After the break-up of her parents' marriage in 1975, Yates lived mostly with her mother, including periods in Malta and Mallorca where she was a pupil at Bellver International College, before returning to Britain..In 1982, she released a version of the Nancy Sinatra hit song "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'"..The Monarch Butterfly (Danaus plexippus) is a milkweed butterfly (subfamily Danainae), in the family Nymphalidae. It is perhaps the best known of all North American butterflies. Since the 19th century, it has been found in New Zealand, and in Australia since 1871 where it is called the Wanderer..Feudal Japan often used Ninja to gather intelligence...Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake - YouTube 1983..

83 OcTo 1st - Denise Wallace, 18, of Virginia crowned Miss Teen of America\4- Richard Noble, driving the British turbojet-powered car Thrust2, takes the land speed record to 634.051 mph (1020.406 km/h) over 1 km (633.47 mph (1019.47 km/h) over 1 mile) at Black Rock Desert, USA/6- USSR performs nuclear test - Buffalo Bill QB passes 419 - China PR performs nuclear test at Lop - Islander's Mike's 25th 3rd\9– Rangoon bombing kills South Korea's Foreign Minister, Lee Bum Suk, and 21 others/10- 17th Country Music Association Award: Alabama wins\14 - C.Parkinson resigns as Trade and Industry Secretary following revelations about his relationship with Sarah K's/15- US Marine sharpshooters kill 5 snipers at Beirut Intl Airport\16- "Zorba" opens at Broadway Theater NYC for 362 /17 - Union Of The Snake...Recorded: In Sydney,Australia...Released:- STS-9 vehicle moves to Vandenberg AFB due to SRB nozzle problem\19 - The 2 policemen who shot Stephen Waldorf are cleared of attempted murder/22 - Over a million people demonstrate against nuclear weapons at a CND march in London – In Bonn, West Germany, people demonstrate for nuclear disarmament\24 - A.Hutchinson kills 3 members of Laitner family and rapes their daughter in the Sheffield suburb of Dore-Dennis Nilsen goes on trial at the Central Criminal Court accused of 6 murders and 2 attempted murders. He confesses to murdering "15 or 16" men/25 - American forces invade the Commonwealth country of Grenada\26 - Hugh Williams' "Pack of Lies," premieres in London/26 - USSR performs nuclear test \30 – Argentine general election: The first democratic elections in Argentina after 7 years of military rule are held-Now there was one place left in the zodiac and the Emperor wondered when the last winner would come. He had nearly given up when he heard a grunt from the Pig- 'You took a long time to cross the river,' said the Emperor to the Pig- 'I was hungry and stopped to eat,' explained the Pig. 'After the meal I felt so tired that I fell asleep'- 'You have still done well,' said the Jade Emperor.. 'The last year of the zodiac will be named after you'..However, the Pig is yin, and this only the negative aspects of the elements can be attached to them, thus only 5 kinds of Pigs are found in the zodiac..Being its natural element, those born in the year of the Water Pig are said to show the extremes of being a Pig. They can be very emotional, deep, nurturing, sympathetic, empathetic, imaginative and intuitive; however, they can also be cold, moody, jealous, sentimental, sensitive, escapistic and irrational...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTnbyZXlYbk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tube
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=64July 8th, 1979, all the fathers of Nobel Prize winners were rounded up by United Nations military units, all right, and actually forced at gunpoint to give semen samples in little plastic jars, which are now stored below Rockefeller Center underneath the ice skating rink... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=625

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-05-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Old 14-05-2014, 04:44 AM   #195
lightgiver

Arrow VinCent

Quote:
Brut 33 range took over the name Brut..Fabergé version became "Brut Classic by Fabergé" and retained its distinctive packaging.. In 2003, the rights to the brand were purchased for some regions by Idelle Laboratories, a division of Helen of Troy Limited.. Apart from some regions, Unilever sells Brut around the world with big markets in the UK, France and Far E.. Australia produces its own Brut aftershave which is purported to have a slightly different ssscent.. In Brazil, there is a Brut branded lather shaving cream in tube with the classic Brut fragrance...CE's of the 3rd Kind -Climbing the M -

Quote:
K is the 11th letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet....

In the NATO(Aton) phonetic alphabet, the Digit 9 is called "Niner"...Woof woof...Give A-lsatian B-one...UFO - TV Series - Opening Sequence..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=166
The term outsider art was coined by art critic Roger Cardinal in 1972 as an English synonym for art brut ( "raw art" or "rough art"), a label created by French artist Jean Dubuffet to describe art created outside the boundaries of official culture; Dubuffet focused particularly on art by those on the outside of the established art scene, such as insane-asylum inmates and children..Interest in the art of the mentally ill, along with that of children and the makers of Peasant Art", was first demonstrated by Young Vincent moved to London, not out of choice but out of duty, in May 1873 to work for international art dealer Goupil & Cie in Covent Garden..Van Gogh did 2 chair paintings.. Van Gogh's Chair and Gauguin's Chair..He moved from the Hôtel Carrel to the Café de la Gare on 7 May, where he became friends with the proprietors, Joseph and Marie Ginoux. Although the Yellow House had to be furnished before he could fully move in, Van Gogh was able to utilize it as a studio.. Hoping to have a gallery to display his work, his project at this time was a series of paintings including Van Gogh's Chair (1888), Bedroom in Arles (1888), The Night Café (1888), Cafe Terrace at Night (September 1888), Starry Night Over the Rhone (1888), and Still Life: Vase with Twelve Sunflowers (1888), all intended to form the décoration for the Yellow House.. Van Gogh wrote about The Night Café: "I have tried to express the idea that the café is a place where one can ruin oneself, go mad, or commit a crime..After repeated requests, Gauguin finally arrived in Arles on 23 October.. During November, the 2 painted together...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtn640A97-s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brut
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_at_Montmajour
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=44Lucy is a pure and virtuous girl. But, I admit that her free way of speaking shocks me sometimes. Jonathan says it is a defect of the AristoCracy that they say what they please.. The truth is that I admire Lucy, and I'm not surprised that men flock around her..If I'm to be anything as a painter I've got to break through that iron wall between what I feel and what I express. my best chance of doing it is here,Where my roots are..the people I know, the Earth I KNow... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=411

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-05-2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #196
lightgiver

Arrow Mi Amigo Skin Up

An Ameracan sailor and his girlfriend, Cathy, are on holiday in Jamaica. They become involved in a bizarre bet with Carlos, who loves to gamble. When the young man boasts about his cigarette lighter, Carlos offers him his Jaguar if the boy can strike his lighter successfully 10 times in a row. But if it fails even Once, if the boy does not strike it precisely..Episode1 Mike from the South 24 March 1979..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc46Gk-6qrA

Quote:
1-Scottish devolution referendum: Scotland votes by a majority of 77,437\4 – U.S. Voyager I spaceprobe photos reveal Jupiter's rings/17- Notty-ham Forest beat Sout-ham-pton 3-2 at Wembley Stadium to win the Foolball League Cup for the 2nd year running\18-Methane Gas Xplosion at the G-olborne colliery in Golborne,Nr Wig-an Greater Man-chester, kills 10 men/30 - Airey Neave,WW2 veteran and Conservative NI spokesman, is killed by an INLA bomb\31- Royal Navy withdraws from Malta -An old street-beggar, a former tattooist, was a friend of the famous artist, Soutine.. On his back, he has a tattoo by the artist, which is now priceless..Raleased March 8- Episode 11 1980...

1 -Voyager 1 probe confirms the existence of Janus, a moon of Saturn – Patti Smith marries former MC5 member Fred "Sonic" Smith/8 – March 16 – Tbilisi Rock Festival first state-sanctioned rock music festival in the Soviet Union\10 – OPinion poll conducted by the Evening Standard suggests that 6 out of 10 Britons are dissatisfied with Margaret T's Con Government/18 – 50 people are killed at the Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Russia, when a Vostok-2M rocket X-plodes on its launch pad during a fueling operation\19 – Elvis P's autopsy is subpoenaed during the trial of Dr. George Nichopoulous/20 – Radio Caroline, the pirate radio station, was forced to cease transmission when the ship on which it was based sunk\22 – Georgia Guidestones are erected in Elbert County, Georgia/24 - Archbishop Óscar Romero is killed by gunmen while celebrating Mass in San Salvador\26 – A mine lift cage at the Vaal Reef gold mine in South Africa falls 1.2 miles (1.9 kilometers), killing 23/At his funeral 6 days later, 42 people are killed amid gunfire and bombs\27- Norwegian oil platform Alexander L. Kielland collapses in the North Sea, killing 123 of its crew of 212-Silver Thursday market crash occurs/28 – Talpiot Tomb is found in Jerusalem\31 – Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad operates its final Train...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JguxKLVyxu0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthology_series
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=55If you're born in Kentucky you've got three choices; coal mine, moonshine or move it on down the Line..'less they'll keep you runnin' back and forth all night lonG...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=215

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-05-2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old 18-05-2014, 04:15 AM   #197
lightgiver

Arrow Counting the V's

Count von Count, often known simply as "the Count", is one of Many Muppet characters on Sesame Street.. The Count is a vampire modeled after Bela Lugosi's interpretation of Count Dracula...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_von_Count
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=146"Open Sesame" (Arabic: افتح يا سمسم‎ iftaḥ yā simsim, French: Sésame, ouvre-toi) is a magical phrase in the story of "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" in One Thousand and One Nights...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=631

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-05-2014 at 04:52 AM.
Old 20-05-2014, 06:58 PM   #198
lightgiver

Arrow IrisH

Quote:
1960s & 70s TV commercials by celebrities before they were famous, this TV commercials compilation includes Robert De Niro - AMC Ambassador (1969) Farrah Fawcett - Union 76 (1972) Dustin Hoffman - Volkswagon (1966) Kim Basinger - Bright Side Shampoo (1972) Lindsay Wagner - Twice as Nice Shampoo (1967) John Travolta - US Army (1973) Cybill Shepherd - Cover Girl (1969)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAICAaobuoI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohawk_hairstyle
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=316Trust me, Muffin Man.. I want someone who will love me forever.. I only wanted what was best for Ra..I hate those ball bread and circus shows.. Flip over to Wheel of Torture.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=602

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-05-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 20-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #199
lightgiver

Arrow Little Dickie Baird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
And yet none of what is on TV is due to Freemasonry..THREAD FAIL...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9JDRRMAQ2s
Long Acre is a street in central London, England. Starting from St. Martin's Lane it runs from west to east just north of Covent Garden piazza, one block north of Floral Street...At number 132 in 1929, John Logie Baird made the first British TV broadcast. Just off Long Acre is Langley Street, home of the famous Pineapple Dance Studios and London Film School - the oldest film school in the world... In 1896 "The Freemason's Arms" was built, and still stands on Long Acre. Masonic symbols adorn the façade...It ends at a junction with Drury Lane...Overlooking this junction is the monumental headquarters of the British Freemasons on Great Queen Street...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgxEJOi6GtA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Logie_Baird
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1435Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!..How do you type if you don't have a brain...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2200

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-05-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Old 20-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #200
lightgiver

Lightbulb HeilH

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_salute
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...32&postcount=9On the river, I thought that the minute I looked at him, I'd know what to do, but it didn't happen. I was in there with him for days, not under guard; I was free, but he knew I wasn't going anywhere. He knew more about what I was going to do than I did. If the generals back in Nha Trang could see what I saw, would they still want me to kill him? More than ever, probably. And what would his people back home want if they ever learned just how far from them he'd really gone? He broke from them, and then he broke from himself. I'd never seen a man so broken up and ripped apart...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=131