Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Teenager with Tourette’s beaten unconscious for in

Teenager with Tourette’s beaten unconscious for inadvertently making Nazi salute on a train

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz21wPY2hSD

A German teenager who can’t help making Nazi salutes because he suffers from Tourette’s syndrome was beaten unconscious by a black man who thought he was insulting him.

Gerrit Oeller, 16, was with two friends who tried to explain to the enraged man that the salute was not meant as an insult, and that he could not control his arm.

This is why we all have to chill the hell out over left and right.

No 2 wrongs make a right.

sad story.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Teenager with Tourette’s beaten unconscious for inadvertently making Nazi salute on a train

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz21wPY2hSD

A German teenager who can’t help making Nazi salutes because he suffers from Tourette’s syndrome was beaten unconscious by a black man who thought he was insulting him.

Gerrit Oeller, 16, was with two friends who tried to explain to the enraged man that the salute was not meant as an insult, and that he could not control his arm.

This is why we all have to chill the hell out over left and right.

No 2 wrongs make a right.

sad story.
What does left and right have to do with it?
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
toallofyou
Banned

Maybe this guy has a similar condition:

toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

I reckon these so-called "tics" are demonic attachments, that thrive on antagonistic drama's and until we understand what this 'tourette's syndrome' really is and that it may have another dimension to it, people will suffer as did this kid.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
cpfc12

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I reckon these so-called "tics" are demonic attachments, that thrive on antagonistic drama's and until we understand what this 'tourette's syndrome' really is and that it may have another dimension to it, people will suffer as did this kid.
What the fuck are we living in the middle ages on this forum
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
I pussyfooted around the topic when I started a thread on it before, but I don't give a shit anymore, this is what I feel is going on with this ailment. Maybe not all cases of it though, but it's just so obvious to me having done the research and observing folk suffering with it.

You think I'm trying to instigate a witch hunt or summink?
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Old 28-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
torus
Inactive

Just a hunch, but the perp may have had some issues, aside from being a fucking idiot.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #8
gremlin

Quote:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 28-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
snapdragon

The axis of left and right no longer exists.
The new axis is constructive and destructive.

The tourette's guy couldn't control his arm and the black man couldn't control his ego.

Last edited by snapdragon; 28-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.
snapdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #10
mithios

Quote:
Originally Posted by toallofyou View Post
Maybe this guy has a similar condition:

LMAO

It's Camilla's laughter especially in these that cracks me up
Old 29-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #11
newworldengineer

Quote:
You may giggle but it's just as 'outthere' as believing reptillians run the shop, which I've heard you many times state.

If tourette's isn't a good example of semi-physical possession, I dunno what is. It definitely goes beyond the bio-chemical level of things in my opinion.

Old 29-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
gremlin

Quote:
You may giggle but it's just as 'outthere' as believing reptillians run the shop, which I've heard you many times state.

If tourette's isn't a good example of semi-physical possession, I dunno what is. It definitely goes beyond the bio-chemical level of things in my opinion.
It is the only thing that makes any sense.

What about terrence mckenna, he doesn't go anywhere (physically) when taking DMT yet he can take mushrooms and then come back after the experience and write so much about his experience that blows people away, yet not physically moved. So where has all that information come from?

Old 29-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
newworldengineer

Quote:
It is the only thing that makes any sense.

What about terrence mckenna, he doesn't go anywhere (physically) when taking DMT yet he can take mushrooms and then come back after the experience and write so much about his experience that blows people away, yet not physically moved. So where has all that information come from?
Well I'm of the belief that the energies of this planet are out of whack, and it's almost like we have a cloud of demonic influence over us (which I hope will change in the near future) that manifests as all kinds of dysfunction on this planet, whether it also takes a reptillian form I'm not sure.

Old 29-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
gremlin

Quote:
Well I'm of the belief that the energies of this planet are out of whack, and it's almost like we have a cloud of demonic influence over us (which I hope will change in the near future) that manifests as all kinds of dysfunction on this planet, whether it also takes a reptillian form I'm not sure.
Yeah I agree 100% all the energies are outta whack and made that way to keep us flowing in a brilliance of our higher selves. The reptiles need that crazy low vibration so they can feed. Imagine the other way round?

Old 29-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
The poster you quoted is the reincarnation of some inquisition exorcist for sure.

Reptilians and demons are the same. Tourettes is a syndrome like for example Alzheimers.
What he`s saying is like when they thought the mentally handicapped were possessed in the middle ages.
What`s next? Burning them at the stake?

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 29-07-2012 at 01:30 PM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #16
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
The poster you quoted is the reincarnation of some inquisition exorcist for sure.

Reptilians and demons are the same. Tourettes is a syndrome like for example Alzheimers.
What he`s saying is like when they thought the mentally handicapped were possessed in the middle ages.
What`s next? Burning them at the stake?
I see you totally didn't pay attention to what I wrote then? and did I mention exorcism? But maybe some deep metaphysical energy healing wouldn't go a'miss instead of popping pharmaceuticals to combat the problem.

We'll only tackle these problems with compassion and understanding, and maybe not limiting our exploration to the parameters at the bio-chemical level of our bodies, what's to say some ailments don't go beyond that?

Old 29-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #17
lcp.
Banned

lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #18
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:

I agree with what you`re saying.
So few understand, nor do they want to.

fruitgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:

fruitgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #20
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitgum View Post

Thanks Fruitgum, appreciate your openmindedness