Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 17-07-2012, 05:02 AM   #1
jigsaw55555

Exclamation Bohemian Grove - Rare Photos

Another rare photo from the Bohemian Grove group, dated 1909.

Does that look like a dummy to you? 'Odd', nonetheless.

Obviously, just a camping ground for the wealthy. Nothing to see here. Move along, please.

jigsaw55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
llanfairpwll

It that a dead swan in the upper right hand corner of the 1st picture? It looks like it is nailed to the trunk of a tree.

Last edited by llanfairpwll; 18-07-2012 at 09:03 PM.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
orionmindproject

Default Bohemian Grove - daycare center for my Beast?

From one of the readers of my website:

"I wanted to let you know, I had [an] experience with the ET you called Black Malik. I had a vision of [an] alien with glowing white eyes. That is one reason I found your web site, I was first lead to a story about New Mexico Gov. attending Bohemian Grove, where they worship Malik"

I have a black entity in my life who is a demonic black reptilian. He used to go by the name "Betelgeuze", which is an alternate name for the star Alpha Orion. He used that name as a taunt and pride over the fact that his race have enslaved the Alpha Orion people. Later he changed his name to "Malik", which is Arabic for King or Prince. And very recently he said that his name was "The Beast". Hamish my Red Draconian sometimes refers to Malik and his kind, "The Black Ones".

The story of how The Beast Malik came into my life and the adventures we've had together can be found on my website:
http://www.orionmindproject.com/thebeast.html
http://www.orionmindproject.com/betelgeuse.html

The Draconians introduced me to Aleister Crowley by saying that he was "one of them". At that time I had never heard of this character before, and a quick internet search led to a pleasant surprise. The Black One arranged for a person to deliver three Crowley books to me under mysterious circumstances, and the Black One was insisting on me to read those books together with him. I was also instructed to take "Mescaline" while reading the phrases. The Black One personally also wanted to teach me how to make a pentagram on my floor. (I graciously declined to both Aleister Crowley, Mescaline, and pentagrams.)

I am one of the few who can actually hear them, they say. And we have interesting conversations together, such as here:
Betelgeuze wants to teach me Pentagrams
Making Website Frames with the Draconians

Every time I walk past a Christian church Malik gets excited and wants to go into the church with me, but so far we haven't.

So when a reader tells me that the Bohemian Grove supposedly know about my Malik, the Black One, and even worship him there - plus the fact that most people supposedly are unable to have a chat with The Beast - personally I would love to go to the Bohemian Grove with my Malik and everybody would have a great time together. Well, I would just translate, but if the activities and intentions at Bohemian Grove are what I think they are, Malik would have a field day, and the attendees would surely just love to talk to Malik.

How do I contact the Bohemian Grove? It's not like they have a website and a receptionist to take appointments. Then there's also the problem that I have a vagina and they're a boys' club. But that has never been an issue to Malik.

*I must also mention that I am just a girl. I am not into Satanism. I am strictly a Love and Light and Consciousness person and I even have long chats about this with my Malik, and he listens. I think what makes me have all this insight and access is simply my rare ability to both see, feel, and hear them.*

So, any ideas? How do I contact the Bohemian Grove so that I could go pay a visit with my Malik?

Annie
http://www.orionmindproject.com/

Edit: Hamish my Red Draconian is very excited about the Bohemian Grove and he would like to go too. I haven't seen Hamish this excited and enthusiastic in a long time, except for when he talks about strangulation, he likes that. Malik has seen what I wrote and he hasn't commented on my idea yet, but knowing Malik I know he would have a great time.

Last edited by orionmindproject; 21-07-2012 at 12:23 PM.
orionmindproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
luuu

I don't think you will ever be allowed in. There's loads of people out there in contact with demons or other dimensional beings, that's nothing special to those at the bohemian club, most of them have opened themselves up to spirits as well.

I checked out your website, i think your very brave doing what you do, or it sounds like you never had a choice, but either way you seem to be coping well with it.

all the best to you
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
merodach
Inactive

The Bohemian club is nothing to be afraid of in terms of activities; it has a dry golf-club feel.
You could indeed visit on a day event. I’m not a member but I have visited lakeside. Depends how much you can stand CA!
merodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #6
seti
Banned

The grove is a beautiful place, especially in mid-summer.
seti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #7
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanfairpwll View Post
It that a dead swan in the upper right hand corner of the 1st picture? It looks like it is nailed to the trunk of a
tree.
I don't think it's dead. Its neck is raised and mouth is open. Hopefully it's just a statue
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #8
puella

Those photos are disturbing. The hanged man definitely does not look like a dummy.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #9
grasshopper

who know if this is in the Bohemian Grove?...it could be elsewhere

ku klux klan for example

Old 07-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #10
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post

ku klux klan for example

That's what I thought as many of the men look working class. There is also what looks like a nurse in the background. Look at the swan in the top right and then down and slightly to the left. It definitely looks like a woman with a white uniform, black belt and black coat with a white cap set back on her head

Where is the lighting coming from to illumine this photo?.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #11
grasshopper

it is not a bohemian grove ritual IMO

Old 08-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #12
trux newman

I did a reverse image search to see where else on the internet this photo appears and there are only references to Bohemian Grove.

http://www.tineye.com/search/f8c61c9...943cc1fbb3fb2/

Regarding the swan on a pole, it could relate to the constellation Cygnus where our ancient ancestors always placed the pole star, or 'highest heaven'. If so it would mean the originating ritual is very ancient.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_cygnus02.htm

It does look like a nurse in the background and from the hats/clothes etc it looks like a mixture of upper/middle class Americans. Check out their hats and shoes. They're not poor. They're all smiling and have a nurse in the background, along with a photographer who has a hell of a flash (reflected in the glasses of the woman standing next to the nurse all the way at the back) so it's clearly not a 'spooky' or 'dark' ritual to those that are there. It's something 'normal', well organised and to be recorded.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #13
erza23

Recently I've started seeing things out of
The corner of My eye, I had also heard weird noises which I can't really hear because I wear ear plugs and then last night as I was in the conscious sleepy state(closed eyes) I saw a darkness come over my eyes. And a few seconds ago something touched my arm. Also a noise disturbed me from falling asleep weird stuff I have had ghosts visit me ,but this is something else.
erza23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
omar revo

this is the great video of Alex Jones exposing the Satanic rituals inside Bohemian Grove :

pass to the last minutes of the clip to see the rituals

some member in it gets pissed off when Alex asks him about it , telling him to mind his own business and then leave in anger

Bill Clinton procrastinating when a random person asks him about what was he doing in the Bohemian Grove but , Clinton & the audience start to laugh and the bodyguard take that person out

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty

http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
dr steam

Default Bohemian Grove budda and the Elite...

The main statue worshipped at Bohemian Grove was not always an Owl god. In the 1880's, there stood an idol of Buddha, said to have been at least seventy feet tall!

Unlike the current 'Owl' statue, which is made of stone, this was constructed from Gesso (aka Paris Plaster) which although good for sculpting, does not weather as slowly as other material. It was because of this that the Buddha statue never lived to see its fiftieth birthday and some time around the late 1920's had to be replaced by the stone Owl that we know of today.

In the center of the idol (the belly) was a platform in which grove members could stand and pose for photographs.

photos are from the 1890's.

Prince Philip

Philip has attended the ultra secretive ritualistic meeting of elites at Bohemian Grove, where he “stole the show” with an “amusing but salty speech” in 1962, according to the Grove’s own literature

The British royal family’s links to Nazis and eugenicists:
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2011...jones-reports/

William Howard Taft

It is interesting (to those interested in 'History') to note that William Howard Taft was in attendance at the Bohemian Grove, three years before his Presidential election in 1908. Yet another President to add to the list, it seems that attending the Bohemian Grove can greatly improve your chances of 'getting to the top'.

Let's also not forget that President W.H. Taft was not only a 'Skull and Bonesman' ('tapped' in 1878) but was also the son of the one and only Alphonso Taft, a main founder member of the Skull and Bones Society...

Reagan and Nixon

Last edited by dr steam; 16-10-2012 at 11:55 AM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
dr steam

Default The Cremation of Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post

ku klux klan for example

I think it is real enough The stretcher at the bottom right indicates that this is a rehearsed ritual and not a spontaneous Klan lynching. But beyond this there are some ritual similarities between these to groups,like the ritual use of fire and other various symbols, Just as the Nazis by the way...

The Cremation of Care

Quote:
it is not a bohemian grove ritual IMO
I think it was/is...

The Cremation of Care is an annual theatrical production written, produced and performed by and for members of the Bohemian Club, and staged at the Bohemian Grove near Monte Rio, California at a small artificial lake amid a private old-growth grove of Redwood trees.

In 1878, the Bohemian Club of San Francisco first took to the woods in Taylorville, California (present-day Samuel P. Taylor State Park) for a summer celebration that they called Midsummer High Jinks. Poems were recited, songs were sung, and dramatic readings were given; the practice was repeated each summer other areas, primarily near the Russian River in Sonoma County.

In 1881, the ceremony of the Cremation of Care was first conducted after the various individual performances, with James F. Bowman as Sire.

The ceremony was further expanded in 1893 by a member named Joseph D. Redding, with a Midsummer High Jinks entitled The Sacrifice in the Forest, or simply "Druid Jinks", in which brotherly love and Christianity battled and won against paganism, converting the druids away from bloody sacrifice. Redding formed the framework of the ceremony but the main actors, including George Tisdale Bromley as High Priest, were asked to supply their own major speeches.

Circle with squares...

Last edited by dr steam; 16-10-2012 at 02:27 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #17
dr steam

Bohemian Grove. 1908. [Herman George Scheffauer, second from left.] [Photograph by Gabriel Moulin.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
diamond dogs

There appears to be a faint Moloch type figure 'waiting in the wings' on the far left of the second image..?

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #19
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post

Reagan and Nixon
Close up of Nixon's hand and a fellow next to him.

Nixon's hand

guy next to Nixon

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #20
yass

Very rare photo from a wedding at the Bohemian Grove. No longer able to access the album.

Tim the Rockstar and Heather's Bohemian Wedding

Code:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/couchetard/1196060631/in/set-72157601587414910/

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 24-10-2012 at 01:10 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote