Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #181
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
say a mason is targeted by another mason... the other mason is likely a jew, because the masonry is run by them... and their books say the goyim (mason or not) is a fair game for murder.
Wow. I'm not sure if this is anti-Jewry or what. Jews don't run the Masons and if you really were a Mason you'd know that.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #182
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Demons in Disguise

No proof whatsoever that the Masons parading on here are even masons at all,any fool can find out a password and a handhake.

they could be jesuits/radical islamists/extreme nazis/or some other extreme group pretending to be masons,I know one or two real masons and they do behave like the so called masons posting on here,and TBH people who join masonry these days are just in it for selfish purposes,they do not really care for others,such is the world we live.

all the best.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #183
eppyone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 614
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
No proof whatsoever that the Masons parading on here are even masons at all,any fool can find out a password and a handhake.

they could be jesuits/radical islamists/extreme nazis/or some other extreme group pretending to be masons,I know one or two real masons and they do behave like the so called masons posting on here,and TBH people who join masonry these days are just in it for selfish purposes,they do not really care for others,such is the world we live.

all the best.
Any fool? Are you sure about that? Test me, lets see if I am a Mason. What's that? Speak up. Oh, you say you don't know how to test me? Very well then....
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #184
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Faceless Coward slider troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppyone View Post
Any fool? Are you sure about that? Test me, lets see if I am a Mason. What's that? Speak up. Oh, you say you don't know how to test me? Very well then....
In astronomy, axial tilt, known to astronomers as obliquity, is the angle between an object's rotational axis, and its orbital axis, or, equivalently, the angle between its equatorial plane and orbital plane. It differs from orbital inclination..



In the solar system, the Earth's orbital plane is known as the ecliptic plane, and so the Earth's axial tilt is officially called the obliquity of the ecliptic. It is denoted by the Greek letter ε...Epsilon (uppercase Ε, lowercase ε or lunate ϵ; Greek: έψιλον) is the fifth letter of the Greek alphabet...The initial sound value of Ε was determined by the vowel occurring in the Phoenician letter name He, which made it a natural choice for being reinterpreted from a consonant symbol to a vowel symbol denoting an [e] sound...E flat major is the fundamental key of Freemasonry...



Because the planet Venus has an axial tilt of 177° its rotation can be considered retrograde, opposite that of most of the other planets. The north pole of Venus is "upside down" relative to its orbit. The planet Uranus has a tilt of 97°, hence it rotates "on its side", its north pole being almost in the plane of its orbit...Over the course of an orbit, the angle of the axial tilt does not change, and the orientation of the axis remains the same relative to the background stars. This causes one pole to be directed toward the Sun on one side of the orbit, and the other pole on the other side, the cause of the seasons on the Earth...

Quote:
Association to Chico State: former student..Khashoggi, born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, in 1935, was 18 when he attended Chico State, according to Time Magazine...
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=133148&page=5
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=19
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=390
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=704
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #185
eppyone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 614
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
In astronomy, axial tilt, known to astronomers as obliquity, is the angle between an object's rotational axis, and its orbital axis, or, equivalently, the angle between its equatorial plane and orbital plane. It differs from orbital inclination..



In the solar system, the Earth's orbital plane is known as the ecliptic plane, and so the Earth's axial tilt is officially called the obliquity of the ecliptic. It is denoted by the Greek letter ε...Epsilon (uppercase Ε, lowercase ε or lunate ϵ; Greek: έψιλον) is the fifth letter of the Greek alphabet...The initial sound value of Ε was determined by the vowel occurring in the Phoenician letter name He, which made it a natural choice for being reinterpreted from a consonant symbol to a vowel symbol denoting an [e] sound...E flat major is the fundamental key of Freemasonry...



Because the planet Venus has an axial tilt of 177° its rotation can be considered retrograde, opposite that of most of the other planets. The north pole of Venus is "upside down" relative to its orbit. The planet Uranus has a tilt of 97°, hence it rotates "on its side", its north pole being almost in the plane of its orbit...Over the course of an orbit, the angle of the axial tilt does not change, and the orientation of the axis remains the same relative to the background stars. This causes one pole to be directed toward the Sun on one side of the orbit, and the other pole on the other side, the cause of the seasons on the Earth...



http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=133148&page=5
Orbital inclination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=19
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=390
Epsilon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=704
I'll take that as a "no".
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #186
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
No proof whatsoever that the Masons parading on here are even masons at all,any fool can find out a password and a handhake.
Except the dues cards and the numerous I sit with at meetings every week.

Quote:
I know one or two real masons and they do behave like the so called masons posting on here,
Well isn't that nice.

Quote:
...and TBH people who join masonry these days are just in it for selfish purposes,they do not really care for others,such is the world we live.
Sure we do.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #187
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Faceless Fraudsters

Frauds...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #188
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Fraternity Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
i joined masonry six years ago... and spent a lot of time as an officier of my lodge... and i was having a peaceful life with my family....

One morning i woke up on Jan 1, 2012... i had a panic attack... and after some research i discovered that i was a target....

perhaps you can imagine my confusion.
You have no proof and more than likely making it up...

Epsilon (uppercase Ε, lowercase ε or lunate ϵ; Greek: έψιλον) is the 5th letter of the Greek alphabet..
Quote:
He is the wrathful deity that destroys mind chatter and brings our minds back into attentive focus...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=312

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-01-2013 at 07:25 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #189
eppyone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 614
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
i joined masonry six years ago... and spent a lot of time as an officier of my lodge... and i was having a peaceful life with my family....

One morning i woke up on Jan 1, 2012... i had a panic attack... and after some research i discovered that i was a target....

perhaps you can imagine my confusion.
Which lodge?
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #190
eppyone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 614
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
if you don't believe what i say... dismiss me.
So, you can't answer my very simple question? Yep, you're dismissed...
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #191
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Frauds...
I mean I could post tons of evidence of my Masonic affiliation, but who in their right mind would post any personal evidence to you. That would just open the door and send invite to persistent harassment by a mad spammer.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #192
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Wall Street Sliders

2 cheeks of the ducks arse
Quote:
Five Chimneys, originally published in French as Souvenirs de l'au-delà (Memoirs from the Beyond), is the memoir of Olga Lengyel, née Gross, born on October 19, 1909 in Transylvania (Romania). Five Chimneys is similar to Thanks to My Motherby Schoschana Rabinovici, in the acute powers of observation and memory of the respective authors. However, whereas some of the events, especially those of a sexual nature, are over the head of the eleven-year-old narrator of Thanks to My Mother, Olga Lengyel describes such events with an unflinching gaze. The physical exam (oral, rectal, vaginal) given to the nude women arrivals at Auschwitz-Birkenau, while German soldiers chuckled suggestively, is just one example...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I mean I could post tons of evidence of my Masonic affiliation, but who in their right mind would post any personal evidence to you. That would just open the door and send invite to persistent harassment by a mad spammer.
You are no mason and anyway even if you were who the hell would want to be in the same room as you..its bad enough seeing your info less tripe posted on here..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=313

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-01-2013 at 09:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #193
5swan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 208
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

it is possible that i am just imagining all this... i see no signs of gang stalking right now... it could be related to my drinking champagne... i normally drink a bottle a day... i am working with a Reiki master to reduce it to 2 glasses a day... hopefully all this will stop... and i can manage these delusions.
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #194
5swan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 208
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Posts: 111

what i do see is a lot of license plates: 111,222,333,444,555,etc.,
and clocks 11,22,33,44,55.

anybody know what that means?
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #195
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You are no mason and anyway even if you were who the hell would want to be in the same room as you..its bad enough seeing your info less tripe posted on here..
I'm a Mason, a very decent Mason if I may say so. I'm also a very delightful person to be around, but I don't play nice with liars.

I'd probably even give you the shift off my back if you needed it.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 21-01-2013 at 10:34 PM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #196
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Mason central round these parts and by and large they seem to be a jolly enough bunch. Our nearest neighbours dad's a provincial grand poo bah or some such, we were at his son ( Neighbour's brother) funeral in August and they were out in force for that, the church was packed.
No way are those guys out to rule the world by nefarious means, just a bunch of reasonably well to do business people and related trades.
I've been groomed to join a time or two, we fit the demographic; but it's just not my thang, not one of life's joiners, I refuse to swear oaths to anything and quite frankly I'm just too darn tight with money. Charity ' chez nous' begins and ends at the farm gate.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #197
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb Evi dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I mean I could post tons of evidence of my Masonic affiliation, but who in their right mind would post any personal evidence to you. That would just open the door and send invite to persistent harassment by a mad spammer.
Excuses...

I am yet to see any evidence at all..


Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I'm a Mason, a very decent Mason if I may say so. I'm also a very delightful person to be around, but I don't play nice with liars.

I'd probably even give you the shift off my back if you needed it.
I don't think you are being entirely honest on here,so that kind of makes you a fibber of sorts ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...155137&page=25

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 04:49 AM   #198
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Excuses...

I am yet to see any evidence at all..
Well, what evidence would you like to see?

Quote:
I don't think you are being entirely honest on here,so that kind of makes you a fibber of sorts ...
Okay...I forgot to add that I'm a notorious smart ass.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 02:44 PM   #199
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Face Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Well, what evidence would you like to see?


Okay...I forgot to add that I'm a notorious smart ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIyvSKCnBnk

Your Mush for starters ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=492

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-01-2013 at 02:45 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #200
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

You want to take my face off? Okay, lets come back to reality, what evidence do you want?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.