Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 14-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
freethinker

Default Has anyone seen a shapeshift ?

if you have seen a shapeshift - did it look anything like the video's that we get to see ?

interested to hear if we are seeing the same thing
Old 14-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
huyi

i've only seen peoples eyes change, not the full face like some people have seen.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
celtiana

I saw something odd this week, I'm not entirely sure what it was, but it may have been a shapeshift.
I saw a lady walking towards me but she was at quite a distance from me, I had a really strange vibe from her. Her face looked really pale (like she'd put talc on it, and she wasn't a goth) she had really dark red lipstick, which was what got my attention, as she was an elderly lady (not that i'm some kind of make-up hitler) but that was why I glanced at her first. Then as I started getting closer to her it was like her face shifted, a little, as her face appeared to flutter (can't think of another way to say it) also her face was like it was a mask, her eyes were quite dark (I didn't stare at her so I can't really describe much more then that) but I smiled at her as she walked past me but she didn't really acknowledge me. She may just have not wanted to smile back, which is fine, but as I was passing her I got a really strange feeling from her, and it did give me the creeps.
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
freethinker

can somebody that has seen shape shifting with their own eyes - point me to a video that represented what they saw
Old 25-07-2012, 04:11 AM   #5
sunny733

I've also only seen eyes...but quite different ones.....I've seen slits..in fact, was a friend of one for about 8 years (used to tell her when she acted like a b*tch, "Madeline, your reptilian is showing," and she'd quit, really quite insane when you think about it). Her eyes just had slits for pupils at times.

But one, just an acquaintance, I made him mad, and then all of a sudden his eyes were entirely brown (no white at all) with black slits...he saw I saw and put his head down....really, I was like am I seeing this...yes, I am, and I walked away.....needless to say, I kept away from him, but he seemed to be more afraid of me when he saw me....weird.

Peace

Last edited by sunny733; 25-07-2012 at 04:15 AM.
sunny733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 05:07 AM   #6
virmeck

I have seen one shapeshift earlier this year, when I took a job tour at a jail. Was an odd scenario, she seemed weary of me. More like a instant awareness type deal. She talked some funny talk to the duty officer that was giving me a tour, but he was unaware of what was taking place. Idk if it is cause I was on a higher level and could instantly know what was taking place or sheep are that blind . But as for the detail her hand's morphed for a good minute and her skin began to distort. That kinda showed me Reptilians are in the corners feeding off negative energy in those type's of places. Like Jails, Hospitals, and all that.
The encounter only lasted 3-5 minutes, was interesting say the least. I was surprised that the encounter felt normal. But I've been desensitized to a lot of things. Other than that I have seen eyes change or a blank stare ( Can't really explain about that).
virmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #7
christ4life

I seen eyes turn completely black, and then back to normal. Not just in human but a cat as well. The person didn't realize this was happening. A spirit can inhabit, and try to take control of your body.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #8
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

I've never seen... But I really would like to see something like this, because I understand how it all can be but if I had seen it would expand my perception even more, maybe.

Are there any actions or words, which they fear?

I had only one just strange case when I was abroad. I was in the train and there was a man not far from me who was sitting and looking at me with a strange look. No, no, not as a man who likes women. This was different. I was not looking on him all the time, but I had a feeling that his eyes were almost not blinking (or it was so rarely that I have not noticed) and I had a feeling that I was "scaned" by his eyes. In short, sometimes I wanted to slide under the table ... When the train stopped and we all started to go out he was still looking at me and tracking where I'm going but he did not follow me.

But I have not noticed more anything special than this.

Last edited by jane_d; 25-07-2012 at 08:43 AM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
I've never seen... But I really would like to see something like this, because I understand how it all can be but if I had seen it would expand my perception even more, maybe.

Are there any actions or words, which they fear?

I had only one just strange case when I was abroad. I was in the train and there was a man not far from me who was sitting and looking at me with a strange look. No, no, not as a man who likes women. This was different. I was not looking on him all the time, but I had a feeling that his eyes were almost not blinking (or it was so rarely that I have not noticed) and I had a feeling that I was "scaned" by his eyes. In short, sometimes I wanted to slide under the table ... When the train stopped and we all started to go out he was still looking at me and tracking where I'm going but he did not follow me.

But I have not noticed more anything special than this.
On both occasions where i saw thier eyes changed it happned ramdomly, i think when they get more emotinal like angry or any other extrem emotion everything else starts to change, believe me you don't want to see thier eyes change at first you think to yourself you are going mad and then you blink quickly to focus but the eyes are still there, i had to act calm in both situations so they didn't suspect me that i noticed the change, i also don't touch them, i don't want them sucking my energy away i get that on a daily basis and its tiring, i think the more connected you are to thier freqency the more you can see of them, thats why some people see more than others, its the same when seeing the spirit world.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
On both occasions where i saw thier eyes changed it happned ramdomly, i think when they get more emotinal like angry or any other extrem emotion everything else starts to change, believe me you don't want to see thier eyes change at first you think to yourself you are going mad and then you blink quickly to focus but the eyes are still there, i had to act calm in both situations so they didn't suspect me that i noticed the change, i also don't touch them, i don't want them sucking my energy away i get that on a daily basis and its tiring, i think the more connected you are to thier freqency the more you can see of them, thats why some people see more than others, its the same when seeing the spirit world.
Thanks for replying, interesting...

In my case I didn't want to look at him for a long time, so maybe his eyes blinked, I tried to sleep, to read etc, but every time when I looked at him I caught his non-blinking and scanning view.. After these several meetings through the eyes I stopped look at him.

Last edited by jane_d; 25-07-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 25-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #11
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
I seen eyes turn completely black, and then back to normal. Not just in human but a cat as well. The person didn't realize this was happening. A spirit can inhabit, and try to take control of your body.
I think, it's difficult - to be calm when you see it - black eyes, and not to be very frightened.. What did you feel? Were you frightened?

Last edited by jane_d; 25-07-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 26-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #12
sunny733

OK....just the basic ones I've seen with slits...go to the video of George Bush Sr. with the eyes as slits..go to Youtube George Bush Sr. reptilian. That's what you see, at least that's what I SEE with most of them that I do see.

The other time I just saw, haven't seen it anywhere for you to compare it with...the whole eye was brown where it's usually white and had a black slit down the middle. But the malice and hate that came from him was like a physical force that actually drove me back. I could feel it.

I am a very positive and spiritual person...He does not want to be around me, nor I him...but I do feel he is a little wary of me. Do not ever underestimate ones self. We are powerful beings.
Peace.
Old 26-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #13
sunny733

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
I think, it's difficult - to be calm when you see it - black eyes, and not to be very frightened.. What did you feel? Were you frightened?
Yes, it's freaky at first, the first times you see it...but you know...you don't react...I think it's a self-preservation type of thing....
but actually they know.
My friend knew I knew, but we never talked about it...only when I would tell her when she was being a b*tch, but like I said, I'd just say, "Your reptilian is showing" and she'd not say a word, but would be a lot nicer....I think she was trying to go toward the light and not the darkness. I really think she was trying to change her nature.

The other guy knew I saw, and I was quite calm....but like I said before, I'm so into God and the positive...I really believe that that protects me.

I'm not afraid...maybe that helps a lot, too.
But open that third eye....if you do, I bet you'll have some wonderful experiences. I actually believe that seeing these things are wonderful...I love to open myself to all that I can experience.
peace
Old 26-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #14
david numen

Never seen a full on shift but I've seen two different people's faces vibrate rapidly. Very weird.
david numen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #15
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny733 View Post
Yes, it's freaky at first, the first times you see it...but you know...you don't react...I think it's a self-preservation type of thing....
but actually they know.
My friend knew I knew, but we never talked about it...only when I would tell her when she was being a b*tch, but like I said, I'd just say, "Your reptilian is showing" and she'd not say a word, but would be a lot nicer....I think she was trying to go toward the light and not the darkness. I really think she was trying to change her nature.

The other guy knew I saw, and I was quite calm....but like I said before, I'm so into God and the positive...I really believe that that protects me.

I'm not afraid...maybe that helps a lot, too.
But open that third eye....if you do, I bet you'll have some wonderful experiences. I actually believe that seeing these things are wonderful...I love to open myself to all that I can experience.
peace
Thanks for your observation...

Last edited by jane_d; 29-07-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
vomitlord
Banned

Default Of Course not

Come on guys why make things up. Nobodys seen a shape shift because it's bollocks.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 20-08-2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: troll
vomitlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #17
ally_uk

Agree with the above 100% somebody actually speaks sense on this forum.
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:52 AM   #18
sunny733

Default Ok, to be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by vomitlord View Post
Come on guys why make things up. Nobodys seen a shape shift because it's bollocks.

I really don't care if you believe any of us or not. You have your right to your own opinion, but to mock is just contingent with your name, "Vomitlord." I mean, take YOU seriously?
Have a nice day, Vomitlord. So silly.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 20-08-2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #19
le pfannenwender

the only thing i don't get about all this reptilian stuff is... what benefits do you have from knowing this? when i was 16 i read a lot david ickes books. when i got 22 i realized... none of these books really helped me in my life. i got stuck in a reality that didn't make me happy. i thought i "woke up" and all this bullshit... today i know it was just a waste of time in which i simply could have lived a simple, normal, relaxing life.

this whole search for illuminati, reptilians, UFOs and so on is, in my opinion, simply a search for the reasons why this world is so "bad" or "dark" or whatever you want to call it. in fact it is just the way it is. cope with it. that's nature...
le pfannenwender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #20
typenicknamehere

sorry cant say that iv seen anything out of the ordinary in terms of anyone shifting or changing...
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote