Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
hirschfelder

Default Robbie Williams again ...

Quote:
In a move that's even madder than releasing a pants album called Rudebox and thinking anyone would want to buy it, Robbie Williams has revealed he's about to quit his pop career... to become a full-time UFO chaser!

Williams, currently on strike from record label EMI, was being interviewed by singer Joss Stone when he made the weird confession, telling her he'd been visited by little green men three times.

Said Blobby: "Seriously, I want to go out and investigate these things. I'm stopping being a pop star and being a full-time ufologist.

"We could be like Mulder and Scully in real life," he told her. "You're always mega-busy, but I've got nothing on at the minute."

The Blobster added that the first time he'd seen a UFO was when he was a kid, but had had two other "close encounters" that were more recent.

"I was at the Beverly Hills Hotel and I was lying on my sun lounger outside at night, looking up," he said. "Then, about 300 foot above me, there was this square thing which just passed over my head silently and then shot off."

It gets better...

"The next one was the weirdest one yet. I'd just written a song called Arizona, and it's all about alien contact and I was playing that," Blobby says.

"I stood on the balcony and there was this big ball of gold light that turned up - we thought it was Venus or Mars or something. Then the song stops playing and it disappears. But then we put Arizona on again and the ball turned back up. It happened four times.

"After that a massive electrical storm started and these two big massive balls of light started dancing in the sky. It was like a whole light show for about an hour."

Warming to his theme, Blob goes on to describe the time he was in a recording studio and saw a "big strip of black light" miraculously appear in the room.

"It was three inches thick and it shot from one end of the room out of the window," he claimed. "It's absolutely bonkers. It's something to do with LA."

Understandably, Blobby realises his comments are unlikely to be well received. "People will think, 'This geezer's been in rehab, he's off his head'," he predicted, before adding: "How mental are they going to make me out in the papers."

Erm, very?

Blobby even reveals that he's set up Google news alerts on UFOs so he can get his daily fix of all things extraterrestrial.

"What I am excited about is there's more and more every day and it's gathering speed," he says.

Time for a little lie down, Blobby...

Hear the interview on The Jeremy Kyle Show, Saturday, 10am-12noon across The One Network, including BRMB and GWR.
Source

As always, there are number of ways you can interpret this story regarding agendas PR and whatnot.

I'm not a fan of RW by any stretch of the imagination, but the language this "journalist" uses is disgraceful.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
the_sheeple
Inactive

wasn't RW hypnotised not so long ago?
the_sheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
monkfish
Inactive

Who is this journalist? Blobby? Couldnt he/she come up with anything better than Blobby? I fucking hate journalists,narrow minded scum
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sheeple View Post
wasn't RW hypnotised not so long ago?

BINGO!
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #5
kriss_crow

Can anybody tell me how to set up google news alerts?

Is there other way to have daily raport on this subject from diffrent source?
kriss_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
ennui

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriss_crow View Post
Can anybody tell me how to set up google news alerts?

Is there other way to have daily raport on this subject from diffrent source?
http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&t=1

So he's interested in UFOs? He's hardly alone in that interest. Such a non story which is written in a very rude way.

(not criticising the person who posted this, just the journalist who wrote the story)

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #7
deliciously_fresh

LOL, they called him 'Blobby'. Now why did Noel Edmonds house party come to mind?

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypotheses can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
deliciously_fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #8
aizzy
Inactive

Post his loving ''******'' instead

I have heard some people say UFO's are Demons, they have some interesting points of view, I disagree obviously, but I respect their opinions. I think they are higher beings of some sort, what do you think about UFO's?

http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums...howtopic=23128

-- -- --

aizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #9
diamond dogs

"Seriously, I want to go out and investigate these things. I'm stopping being a pop star and being a full-time ufologist.

Mmmm I like the thought of that where do I enrol where can I get on a course???
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #10
quicksilver

Isn't Robbie a David Icke follower i'm sure I read that a few weeks ago.
quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
dangermouse

Is he on the forums
Old 10-03-2008, 01:06 AM   #12
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizzy View Post
I have heard some people say UFO's are Demons, they have some interesting points of view, I disagree obviously, but I respect their opinions. I think they are higher beings of some sort, what do you think about UFO's?

http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums...howtopic=23128

-- -- --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I05Shg7Knuw

I think they could be one of the non-human species reported in the OT. Then again, they could just be a different species to us who were never based on this planet. Who can tell...
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #13
blane777
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
Is he on the forums
Possibly
blane777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #14
paganus
Inactive

i belive humanitys ultimate salvation will come from within.but E.T intervention will probably be needed to stop us from killing each other into extiction in the meantime!
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:41 PM   #15
deanjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
Isn't Robbie a David Icke follower i'm sure I read that a few weeks ago.

yeah he is they have been spending a lot of time together i saw a picture of them
deanjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #16
saab1981

Nice one Rob. Ignore all the tedious tabloidesque shite and there's no problems.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #17
hagbard_celine

I read that bit in The Scum that had Robbie dressed as a yokel while a UFO swooped down on him: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle890423.ece

A friend of mine who's just come back from the big UFO conference in Laughlin, Nevada told me that Robbie went to it. Good, I hope he enjoyed it! Robbie's got more sense in his little finger than most pop-idols have in their whole drugged, micro-chipped, bodies!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #18
diamond dogs

A friend of mine who's just come back from the big UFO conference in Laughlin, Nevada told me that Robbie went to it. Good, I hope he enjoyed it! Robbie's got more sense in his little finger than most pop-idols have in their whole drugged, micro-chipped, bodies![/QUOTE]

Agreed.....Sensitive intelligent individual...Has an aura about him and not frightened to be unconventional...unlike most of the 'Stars' that so often sell out to appease the record companies...
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #19
enlightenme

^^^^

never used to be like that though. he was a 'star' ie. marketing trophey, who was tacky and made music that was, well shallow and hurt the ears alittle.

seems though that alittle free thinking has done him good actually. who cares if he beleives/sees what he does really...news worthy???
enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #20
smoking oceanus
Inactive

Dont forget that just because someone likes Icke doesnt mean they see the real issues in our world and sincerly want to help make the world a better place.

There are many people who are into Icke's work only because its "out there" and entertaining.
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote