Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #41
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Jewish ethnonym in Hebrew is יהודים Yehudim (plural of יהודי Yehudi) which is the origin of the English word Jew. The Hebrew name is derived from the region name Judah (Yehudah יהודה).

When Scotland Was Jewish Book Review - YouTube

There was even a case of a Jewish immigrant who settled in the Highlands who spoke no English and was only able to speak Gaelic and Yiddish.

The Druidic priesthood was established in Ireland and Britain, by Joshua of the Old Testament.

http://www.cryaloud.com/joshua_hu_gadarn_druids.htm
Druid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
your post is laughable.
druids have no relation to the tribes of israel.
and i hope you know that your link to druid on wikipedia gives your claim no credence, or even mentions any link to joshua.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #42
lightgiver

Arrow Arch Druids

Why does a Druid wear a Breastplate...which brought order to the ceremony of installing a new Archdruid, when he/she is invested with the crown, breastplate, sceptre and ring of office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post

Quote:

"Masons are our present Druids". (SOURCE: Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man: the Evolution of Religious Doctrine from the Eschatology of the Anciet Egyptians; publihed by George Allen and Company Ltd., Albert Churchward: London England, 1913)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful View Post
The mother of the Queen's husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, Princess Alice was buried in Israel.

A variety of internet websites will tell you that all of the male children born to the most senior royals have all been circumcised.

Newspaper story from the 1950's:

http://www.originofnations.org/Royal...sraelitish.htm

Queen Victoria believed her family descended from King David (of the Biblical Old Testament) and sanctioned circumcision. Prince Charles was circumcised by a mohel (a rabbi who specializes in circumcision). Princess Diana decided that Princes William and Harry would go uncircumcised.
http://www.circinfo.net/socio_sexual_aspects.html

The tabloid press recently reported that Prince William was circumcised at his request at a private surgical clinic in London.
http://www.circlist.com/rites/british.html

Quote:
Crown Prince Charles Circumcised by a London Mohel

London (JTA) - Crown Prince Charles, son of Princess Elizabeth and heir to the British throne, was circumcised in Buckingham Palace by Rev. Jacob Snowman, official Mohel of the London Jewish community, the Mizrachi News Bureau reported. Rev. Snowman, who is a noted Jewish scholar specializing in the poetry of Bialik, has been ritual circumciser in London for many years. He has published several volumes on leading Hebrew writers.
http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/en/915/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11464
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #43
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Why does a Druid wear a Breastplate...which brought order to the ceremony of installing a new Archdruid, when he/she is invested with the crown, breastplate, sceptre and ring of office.

http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/en/915/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11464
neo-druidry is an 18th century revival, bearing little or no relation to ancient druids.
druids wearing breastplates? there is no evidence to support this.
my druid order, the largest neodruid order in the world has no such tradition.

there is no relationship between ancient ireland and the tribes of israel.
any statements to the contrary are modern claptrap.
you should read the article you linked to.
you might learn something real.

btw....circumcision is no evidence of being a jew. i am circumcised.
as for a mohel doing the job on chuck, it makes sense, since that is their speciality.
many non-jewish children are circumcised by the local mohel, since they are good at it.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 09-07-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #44
lightgiver

Arrow Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
neo-druidry is an 18th century revival, bearing little or no relation to ancient druids.
druids wearing breastplates? there is no evidence to support this.
my druid order, the largest neodruid order in the world has no such tradition.
I dont want some stupid circular debate with you or Ra,just present the facts instead of hot air,which you usually spout.

Your Druid Order really...is it on here or something,maybe you should get some practise in ther north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Ta Ta.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #45
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
I dont want some stupid circular debate with you or Ra,just present the facts instead of hot air,which you usually spout.

Your Druid Order really...is it on here or something,maybe you should get some practise in ther north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

The New World - Trailer - HQ - YouTube

Ta Ta.
there is no circular debating going on.
you made a claim about jewish roots of druidry, and posted a link.
your link debunked your claim.

i am merely pointing out the truth:
1. there is no relationship between ancient druids and the tribes of israel.
2. 'jew' is not a gaelic word.

you have posted no evidence to the contrary, in fact, the evidence you posted verifies my point.
let's move on in the thread, and i suggest you quit spouting baseless bullshit.

and btw, i have practiced druidry while living in my forest for over 20 years.
i am a expert on local lherbs and trees, and am often consulted on such matters.
i have also been called on to conduct non-christian funerals.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 09-07-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #46
lightgiver

Arrow Mr Circular

Quote:
there is no circular debating going on.
you made a claim about jewish roots of druidry, and posted a link.
your link debunked your claim.

i am merely pointing out the truth:
1. there is no relationship between ancient druids and the tribes of israel.
2. 'jew' is not a gaelic word.

you have posted no evidence to the contrary, in fact, the evidence you posted verifies my point.
let's move on in the thread, and i suggest you quit spouting baseless bullshit.

and btw, i have practiced druidry while living in my forest for over 20 years.
i am a expert on local lherbs and trees, and am often consulted on such matters.
i have also been called on to conduct non-christian funerals.
Why are you getting angry where are you Facts refuting my Facts

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #47
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Why are you getting angry where are you facts refuting this.
i am not remotely angry.

you made false claims.
i merely corrected you.

you claimed a relationship between ancient druids and israel.
you absolutely failed to prove your claim.
i have nothing to prove.

i said that there is no relationship between ancient druids and israel.
you cannot prove me wrong.

as for the idea that 'jew' has gaelic roots, you could consult the OED and learn the truth.
it is a ridiculous claim, showing total ignorance of history, language history and etymology, and is laughable.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 09-07-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #48
lightgiver

Arrow New World

OK whatever

The Thirteen Colonies were the colonies on the Atlantic coast of North America founded between 1607 (Virginia) and 1733 (Georgia). They revolted in the American Revolution, starting in 1775, and in 1776 declared their independence from the British Empire and formed a new nation, the United States of America. The colonies were: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts Bay, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Each colony developed its own system of self government. Americans were mostly independent farmers, who owned their own land and voted for their local and provincial government. Benjamin Franklin, in 1772, after examining the wretched hovels in Scotland surrounding the opulent mansions of the land owners, said that in New England "every man" is a property owner, "has a Vote in public Affairs, lives in a tidy, warm House, has plenty of good Food and Fuel, with whole clothes from Head to Foot, the Manufacture perhaps of his own family."

The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra...The Serpent Kings reigned over the earth. It was these Serpent Kings who founded the Mystery Schools which later appeared as the Egyptian and Brahmin Mysteries...The serpent was their symbol...They were the true Sons of Light, and from them have descended a long line of adepts and initiates...Manly P. Hall; The Secret Teachings of All Ages

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #49
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
illuminati symbolism on the dollar bill- YouTube

OK whatever

The Thirteen Colonies were the colonies on the Atlantic coast of North America founded between 1607 (Virginia) and 1733 (Georgia). They revolted in the American Revolution, starting in 1775, and in 1776 declared their independence from the British Empire and formed a new nation, the United States of America. The colonies were: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts Bay, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Each colony developed its own system of self government. Americans were mostly independent farmers, who owned their own land and voted for their local and provincial government. Benjamin Franklin, in 1772, after examining the wretched hovels in Scotland surrounding the opulent mansions of the land owners, said that in New England "every man" is a property owner, "has a Vote in public Affairs, lives in a tidy, warm House, has plenty of good Food and Fuel, with whole clothes from Head to Foot, the Manufacture perhaps of his own family."

Apocalypto 12/13 - YouTube

The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra...The Serpent Kings reigned over the earth. It was these Serpent Kings who founded the Mystery Schools which later appeared as the Egyptian and Brahmin Mysteries...The serpent was their symbol...They were the true Sons of Light, and from them have descended a long line of adepts and initiates...Manly P. Hall; The Secret Teachings of All Ages

Thirteen Colonies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you post a map of 'aryan-reptile expansion' and expect to be taken seriously?
ok...whatever.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #50
lightgiver

Arrow The Babylonian Brotherhood

Quote:
As the flood waters receded after the Venus cataclysm the survivors came down from the mountains and up from within the Earth. They settled on the lowlands and plains and began to rebuild. This was when Sumer, Egypt and the civilization in the Indus Valley suddenly appeared at a very high level of technological advancement, although they had existed before and were now restored after the upheavals.

The Sumerian society began at the peak of its development because of this sudden infusion of knowledge and the white Aryan race, originally from Mars, expanded out from the Caucasus Mountains and the Near East down into Sumer, Egypt and the Indus Valley where, as even conventional history agrees, highly advanced societies spontaneously emerged. However within this white race, and others also, was a genetic stream I will call reptile-Aryan or reptile-human. Whenever I use the term Aryan I am referring to the white race.

The Brotherhood which controls the world today is the modern expression of the Babylonian Brotherhood of reptile-Aryan priests and ‘royalty’ which came together there after the flood. It was in Babylon in this post-flood period from around 6,000 years ago that the foundation beliefs - manipulated beliefs - of today’s world religions were established to control and rule the people.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #51
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
illuminati symbolism on the dollar bill- YouTube

OK whatever

Apocalypto 12/13 - YouTube

Thirteen Colonies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
you post a map of 'aryan-reptile expansion' and expect to be taken seriously?
ok...whatever.
This ^ is your debunking? Hmmmm.

If evidence points to the 13 Bloodlines / Tribes moving out of the Indus valley regions way before Christ and setting up various orders throughout Europe, it certainly lends credence toward the original Druidic order being founded from teachings and bloodlines from the Indus valley.

I'd like to see you debunk the claims made with factual and historical factual information, rather than latching onto the 'reptile' aspect as a form of ridicule.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #52
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moderator comment.

i have moved some posts regarding the bloodline of William and Kate to an existing thread, "Royal GOLDSMITHS, is England the new Israel?" - as that aspect of the discussion was somewhat derailing (inadvertently began by my post on the first page )

Discussion of whether William and Kate have or do not have Jewish bloodline (Zionist) ties can carry on there if necessary, leaving the discussion on the Royals and their hereditary roles through ceremony etc to continue here.

Ta
Old 10-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #53
tinyint
Inactive

Philippine de Rothschild

Watch her necklace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post

If evidence points to the 13 Bloodlines / Tribes moving out of the Indus valley regions way before Christ and setting up various orders throughout Europe, it certainly lends credence toward the original Druidic order being founded from teachings and bloodlines from the Indus valley.

I'd like to see you debunk the claims made with factual and historical factual information, rather than latching onto the 'reptile' aspect as a form of ridicule.
I usually don't agree with the bike dude, but he is right.

As far as I am aware, the 13 bloodlines is a myth, based on the abrahamic myth of the 13 tribes.
It finally depends, if you put believe into the root myth of what the OT tells you.

Second, "aryan-reptile" race? What and where is the evidence?
It sounds all fine and well, but it is backed up by nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I miss the forensic evidence of some reptile beings on this planet.
I won't deny the artefacts found around the globe, but forensic evidence, nope.

The "aryan-reptile" thingy is the next propaganda myth, you can exchange "reptile" with "nazi"...same shit...granted LG posted it.
This narrative is agenda driven, biased and not totally a lie. Typical half truths to manufacture the desired opinion, due to "reptile" being perceived as something negative.

Last edited by tinyint; 11-07-2012 at 08:17 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #54
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
historical and factual?
reptilians??

really??
wow.

btw....
lightgiver originally made this claim, "The Druidic priesthood was established in Ireland and Britain, by Joshua of the Old Testament."
this is bullshit. he absolutely failed to prove it.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 10-07-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #55
rapunzel

Quote:
The Biblical Book of Judges revolves around a succession of leaders who were known as "Judges" (Hebrew shoftim שופטים) but who - aside from their judicial function - were also Tribal War Leaders, leading in war against threatening enemies. The same word is, however, used in contemporary Israel to denote judges whose function and authority is similar to that in other modern countries.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=178790&page=3
Book of Judges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=judge
To begin with the Book of Judges is myth with no historical facts to uphold the stories.

The etymology of 'Judge' which you posted shows that the word comes from Latin and not Hebrew so I have no idea what you meant when you said the word Judge came from the Bible. Do you think no other countries at that time had Judges?

I've patiently listened to all of these videos some time ago and Tsarion starts lying almost as soon as he starts speaking. He tries to make out that all Egyptologists don't want us to know about other Pharaohs and they lionise Ahkenaten for this reason. These two statements are totally wrong. Just as much attention is paid to other Pharaohs and no attempt is made to slide them into the background. Also most Egyptologists disapprove of Ahkenaten because he almost ruined Egypt and destroyed many artifacts.

It's obvious that he knows little about ancient Egypt but that doesn't stop him inventing facts (sic) to fit his own agenda. He even thinks that there is a letter A in ancient Egyptian because all he knows about hieroglyphs is the 'alphabet' that is often shown, where there is a letter A at the beginning which actually stands for a glottal stop, but he doesn't know that.! He also invents words and meanings and.... I could go on all day about his errors and mistakes but I haven't got time.

He is a charlatan and more fool you for believing him.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #56
supertzar

supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #57
rapunzel

Quote:

"The Brotherhood which controls the world today is the modern expression of the Babylonian Brotherhood of reptile-Aryan priests and ‘royalty’ which came together there after the flood. It was in Babylon in this post-flood period from around 6,000 years ago that the foundation beliefs - manipulated beliefs - of today’s world religions were established to control and rule the people."

The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World: Amazon.co.uk: David Icke: Books
There was no such thing as the Babylonian Brotherhood. And the world's religions do not stem from Babylon. If you believe this then produce some ancient documents showing this.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #58
rapunzel

Quote:

Waddell's theories are now regarded as racist as they were an attempt to show the white Aryans responsible for the great ancient civilisation. This is what the man himself wrote in the preface to The Indo-Sumerian Seals Deciphered (1925) where he speaks of the reception given to his book 'Phoenician Origin', published the year before, and he says:

"It would be an affectation to ignore that … I am in opposition to much of what is held to be, if not established doctrine, at any rate good working theory with regards to Sumerian, Phoenician, Indian and British history. I am also at variance with both general and expert opinion as regards the nature and causes of the so-called 'Higher Civilization'.

Even when his views were published they were not in agreement with current opinion in the early 1920's.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #59
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
historical and factual?
reptilians??

really??
wow.

btw....
lightgiver originally made this claim, "The Druidic priesthood was established in Ireland and Britain, by Joshua of the Old Testament."
this is bullshit. he absolutely failed to prove it.
You'd be suprised at the wealth of information lending credence from so many ancient civilisations to the idea's of reptilian bloodlines etc, David goes a long way to back up his own writings to this effect. But hey ho, its a different topic entirely.

I see that you still do not present any actual evidence in your ascertaining that what has been offered is in error and as a back up to your claims debunking what has been posted.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 11-07-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #60
bluehorseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Waddell's theories are now regarded as racist as they were an attempt to show the white Aryans responsible for the great ancient civilisation. This is what the man himself wrote in the preface to The Indo-Sumerian Seals Deciphered (1925) where he speaks of the reception given to his book 'Phoenician Origin', published the year before, and he says:

"It would be an affectation to ignore that … I am in opposition to much of what is held to be, if not established doctrine, at any rate good working theory with regards to Sumerian, Phoenician, Indian and British history. I am also at variance with both general and expert opinion as regards the nature and causes of the so-called 'Higher Civilization'.

Even when his views were published they were not in agreement with current opinion in the early 1920's.

O.K I will bite. I havn't read the book but have read many threads where Waddell's book was used as evidence and take it the basic premise is that the higher civilisation that Caesar recorded to do with the Druids was infact brought into the British isles via Phonecian's some 3000 years ago, way before the birth of Christ, and many say that it is a remnant of Atlantean civilisation.

So are you saying that because his views were not in agreement with the general opinion of things back in the 1920's that it isn't right?

What are you implying with this post?

I ask because you obviously have a good knowledge of the subject and I would be interested to find out.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote