Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 24-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
tinmenace

Exclamation Mitt Romney

Meet Mitt Romney. He's running for the US Presidency.

He's Mormon.

"Mormonism and Freemasonry are so intimately interwoven and interrelated that the two can never be dissociated."
http://www.freemason.org/cfo/may_june_2001/mormon.htm

He was born on the 3/3/1947
1+9+4+7 = 21
2+1 = 3

3-3-3

He also has 3 siblings.

He served in France as a missionary for 30 months (3+0 = 3)

Essentially giving him the power of the sacred number "3", three times over. (They like to double or triple up on the numbers to intensify their power, like 9/11, flight 11, flight 77, London bombing on 7/7 and so on). Read on...

" Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666."
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ip_numbers.htm

Mitt Romney is the former CEO of Bain & Co., that has 33 offices in 21 countries (2+1 = 3). This number 3 is recurring with this guy, right?

Bain & Company's logo:

On January 3rd, 2007 (what is it with this guy and 3's?), Romney filed to form a presidential exploratory committee.

On February 13th, 2007 (13 is another sacred number), Romney formally announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination for president in 2008.

On March 3, 2007 (3/3) Mitt Romney won the (CPAC) Conservative Political Action Conference Straw Poll. He received 21 (2+1 = 3)% of the vote. He supports sentencing under the three strikes law.

Had enough yet?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
tinmenace

Oh, found another one! His first date with Ann (his wife) was on March 21st 1965.

3/21/1965
2+1 = 3
1+9+6+5 = 21
2+1 = 3

3/3/3

Then they got married exactly one year later on March 21st 1969
Again with the 3/3
Old 25-03-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
pollock
Banned

As I said in the other thread, this guy gives me major creeps!
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
tinmenace

Totally!
Old 26-03-2007, 02:23 AM   #5
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Meet Mitt Romney. He's running for the US Presidency.

He's Mormon.

"Mormonism and Freemasonry are so intimately interwoven and interrelated that the two can never be dissociated."
http://www.freemason.org/cfo/may_june_2001/mormon.htm

He was born on the 3/3/1947
1+9+4+7 = 21
2+1 = 3

3-3-3

He also has 3 siblings.

He served in France as a missionary for 30 months (3+0 = 3)

Essentially giving him the power of the sacred number "3", three times over. (They like to double or triple up on the numbers to intensify their power, like 9/11, flight 11, flight 77, London bombing on 7/7 and so on). Read on...

" Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666."
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ip_numbers.htm

Mitt Romney is the former CEO of Bain & Co., that has 33 offices in 21 countries (2+1 = 3). This number 3 is recurring with this guy, right?

Bain & Company's logo:

On January 3rd, 2007 (what is it with this guy and 3's?), Romney filed to form a presidential exploratory committee.

On February 13th, 2007 (13 is another sacred number), Romney formally announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination for president in 2008.

On March 3, 2007 (3/3) Mitt Romney won the (CPAC) Conservative Political Action Conference Straw Poll. He received 21 (2+1 = 3)% of the vote. He supports sentencing under the three strikes law.

Had enough yet?

Looks kind of reptilian in the first pic. Where is he from?
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 02:49 AM   #6
tinmenace

I think he currently resides in Massachusetts but was born in Detroit Michigan.

Last edited by tinmenace; 26-03-2007 at 02:55 AM.
Old 27-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #7
tinmenace

Some Mormon info from a different thread
Old 13-06-2007, 02:50 AM   #8
tinmenace

Quote:

Poll: ROMNEY EMERGES AS NEW HAMPSHIRE FRONT-RUNNER.

In early April, there were two front-runners in the New Hampshire Republican primary: Sen. John McCain of Arizona and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani were tied for first place.

Now, after last week's CNN-WMUR-New Hampshire Union Leader debate in Manchester, New Hampshire, things have changed. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has picked up support, from 17 percent in April to 28 percent now. He's the new front-runner, by a narrow margin, while Giuliani and John McCain both lost support.

Source

Old 15-06-2007, 11:58 AM   #9
tinmenace

Quote:
Mitt Romney Surges

The former governor of Massachusetts is now consistently running first in most polls of two key early nomination races, Iowa and New Hamsphire - states where the voters are paying closest attention. Romney, the top Republican fundraiser in the first quarter of 2007, is generally expected to match or exceed that total ($20.6 million) in the second quarter and maintain his status as No. 1 in GOP presidential finances.

Source

CHICAGO - Republican president candidate Mitt Romney, who denied every pardon or commutation during his term as Massachusetts governor, said Thursday a pardon for former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby deserves a close examination.

Source

[Showing his willingness to play the loomie game]

Old 17-06-2007, 03:16 PM   #10
tinmenace

Quote:

Romney: Increase the size of military

DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney said Saturday that if he’s elected, he wants “to carry the big stick” by increasing the size of the nation’s military.

The former Massachusetts governor said his plans include boosting the size of the military by at least 100,000 troops and increasing the military budget.

Romney recalled the words of President Theodore Roosevelt, who said the United States should “Speak softly and carry a big stick,” in its foreign relations.

Source

Old 17-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #11
anoninnyc

mitt romney is suing bill keller, of www.liveprayer.com because he said that a vote for romney is a vote for satan, now i am not a born again christian like bill keller but i actually agree with him on this one.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 11:06 AM   #12
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninnyc View Post
mitt romney is suing bill keller, of www.liveprayer.com because he said that a vote for romney is a vote for satan, now i am not a born again christian like bill keller but i actually agree with him on this one.
The first Mormon families (The Smiths) were Freemasons. This is a clue!

Quote:
Romney wins Iowa straw poll

AMES, Iowa (CNN) -- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the Iowa Republican straw poll Saturday, giving his campaign a boost six months before the state holds its first-in-the-nation caucuses.

Source

Old 07-12-2007, 12:37 PM   #13
tinmenace

"Freedom requires religion..." - Mitt Romney [A complete contradiction in terms]

Quote:
President needs prayers of people of all faiths

(CNN) -- White House hopeful Mitt Romney on Thursday articulated his position on the role of religion in America, but avoided details about his personal faith.

Romney, who hopes to become the first Mormon president, said "religious tolerance would be a shallow principle, indeed, if it were reserved only for faiths with which we agree."

"There are some who would have a presidential candidate describe and explain his church's distinctive doctrines. To do so would enable the very religious test the founders prohibited in the Constitution," the former Massachusetts governor said.

"No candidate should become the spokesman for his faith. For if he becomes president he will need the prayers of the people of all faiths."

CNN contributor Bill Bennett said he wasn't sure Romney addressed the concerns voters might have with Mormonism, but, he added, "I don't think he had to."

MORE
Old 08-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #14
ssyx
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
Looks kind of reptilian in the first pic. Where is he from?
canadianvandal posted this a while back.
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?vid...rel=1&border=0
ssyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 01:50 PM   #15
tinmenace

Except from Tales From The Time Loop by David Icke

Quote:
Church of Latter Day Reptiles
A regular source of information about Reptilian activities and rituals are those who have been involved in 'religious' organizations, not least the Jehovah's witnesses and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints (LDS), better known as the Mormons. Both were formed by members of the Merovingian bloodline like Mormons, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, and Charles Taze Russell of the Watchtower Society. These 'Churches' have been controlled ever since by the Merovingian Reptilian shape-shifters. A lady called Diana Huston told me of her experiences with the Jehovah's Witness mind-control sect, officially titled the watchtower Bible and Tract Society. She joined them in 1969 because, after going through the Vietnam War with her husband, was attracted by the message of paradise on Earth. She was OK for a few years, but then they became more demanding and controlling. In 1987 she said that subliminal drawings began to appear in the artwork of their books and magazines depicting bizarre faces and trance messages. Some of these are detailed in the Symbolism Archives on my website (www.davidicke.com). At a small convention in September 1988, she spoke privately to one of the governing body 'elect'. At that time she thought they were the 'good guys'. The man was about five-foot-ten with dark hair and was powerfully built. She said that she looked into his eyes and was startled and terrified to see a thin membrane drop over his human eyes. She didn't know if the membrane came from the bottom of his eyelid or the top. "I'd never heard of lizard beings, but I remember thinking how much his eyes looked like those of a lizard", she recalled. The membrane dropped over his eyes when he looked at her and he seemed to recognize her, although at the time she couldn't imagine why. The sense of terrible danger that she felt, and the need to get away from him, was overwhelming. She went on:

"Eventually I came to understand that the leaders are not fully human, but are the offspring of something alien to this Earth. They are too cunning, lethal, and intelligent to have originated from here, and there has to be an over-race of beings guiding them from some dimension. They are here for one reason only. They look at humans as a source of enslavement for their enjoyment to torment and abuse, to misuse power and to cruelly punish and kill."

As she researched the religion's documents and books, she said she began to uncover a trail of arms and drug-running (which the Illuminati globally controls), and "plots to destroy the world and take it for their own". Diane took her "mountains" of evidence to the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and met with them. They said that she was either a genius or totally insane. She said she learned that the Watchtower Society had hidden rooms under the streets of Brooklyn, New York, where they have their headquarters over the now abandoned old Brooklyn subway. There they practice Satanic ritual, including the sacrifice of human infants, she said, and here they also keep women who are used as "breeders" for babies to be sacrificed. This happens all over the world because the babies are never officially registered and therefore never reported missing. To the system, they have never existed. The main Illuminati bloodlines also conceive children in the rituals. Diane wrote that this Watchtower Satanic operation is totally self-sufficient and even uses blood in the ink of the magazines. She said that she and a friend tried to warn people through the media with no success (I am surprised!) and her friend had a nervous breakdown from which she has never fully recovered.

One of many accounts to come from former members of the Mormon "Church" was sent by a woman - I will call her "Jane" - who claims she suffered in a Mormon mind-control project from the time she was a young child. Cathy O'Brien says that the Mormon Church and especially the operation at Salt Lake City is a major mind-control center and I am producing a video called Satanism and the Mormon Church with a former Mormon mind-slave, Sharon Jacobs, who has talked to me at length about the rituals and Reptilian shape-shifters within the Mormon hierarchy. The overwhelming majority of Mormons have no idea what their organization is really about. Former military sources claim that the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City, which is covered in Illuminati symbols like the all-seeing eye, stands over a large underground Reptilian "hive" that can be accessed from the temple. "Jane" said she saw her babies sacrificed in Mormon rituals and that is a common theme of such accounts. Sharon Jacobs tells a similar story. In her pursuit of the truth, Jane spoke with another victim of ritual abuse by the Mormon and Roman Catholic Church. This other lady told her that the Mormon "Prophet" (the official head of the Church) had taken her baby from her at a ritual and eaten it. Two other women raised as Catholics told her that they had seen the abusers shape-shift into Reptilians and eat a human sacrifice. Jane said that Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormons, was from "the occult bloodlines" (very true) and the whole official story was a lie. "The leaders are mostly reptilian", she said. "One witness says that only one of the twelve [Mormon] apostles did not shape-shift at the ritual". She goes on:

"I was so mad to find out that the alien abuse was connected to the ritual abuse in the church when I had believed the church was true. [Now I know that] ... our families are from occult bloodlines of England and Europe. This has gone on for hundreds and thousands of years."

Sharon Jacobs has confirmed all of this and more and she names in the video the major Mormon leaders involved. She tells of horrific sex and blood rituals under the Salt Lake Temple in which goats and babies are sacrificed and aborted fetuses eaten by the participants. Stewart Swerdlow says that one reason sex is so important in the rituals is that human semen is considered the most potent booster of mammalian genetics to hold Reptilian form. This often involves eating the genitals of the sacrificial victim. For certain, Satanic ritual goes on within the Mormon Church and, in fact, the number of accounts has forced even the Mormon hierarchy to admit it happens. What they deny, of course, is the scale on which it happens and that it goes right to the top. Indeed, it is orchestrated from there. There are a number of websites exposing this, including a site set up by former Mormons, one of whom is the same bloodline as the Mormon hero Brigham Young. The Mormon Church is such a blatant Illuminati front. Orrin Hatch, the senator for Utah, has appeared a number of times in my books for his statements supporting the Illuminati line. He is the man attacking Internet freedom and pressing for technology that would destroy computers when people download copyrighted material. This is not the real reason, obviously. The idea eventually is to destroy the computers of those challenging the Illuminati agenda. Ironically, Hatch also claims to be an advocate of child protection. Well, if he's really serious he should start with the Mormon Church. Do you think he will? Nor me.
LDS Temple - Salt Lake City, Utah

Last edited by tinmenace; 15-12-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Old 15-12-2007, 03:24 PM   #16
tinmenace

Quote:
The walls of the Salt Lake Temple are nine feet thick at the base and six feet thick at the top.

SOURCE
Old 15-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #17
sensimillia

wasn´t he also invited to this years bilderberg meeting? and you know what usually happens after that...
sensimillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 03:29 PM   #18
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensimillia View Post
wasn´t he also invited to this years bilderberg meeting? and you know what usually happens after that...
Hmm, I didn't know that...I think there was a list somewhere here on the forum of the attendees. I'll see if I can find it.

Do you have a reference link?
Old 15-12-2007, 03:31 PM   #19
sensimillia

no, sorry tin. i think i read that on this forum somewhere. let me dig for a while...
Old 15-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #20
sensimillia

my mistake it seems, can´t find any source on this...