Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 24-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
tinmenace

Default UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS - Symbolism

On davidicke.com, under the "latest headlines" section, there is an article about The Sign of the Devil with a link to many photos of GWB using this sign.

GWB claims that this is the sign for the University of Texas football fans, and is called the "Hook 'em Horns".

Ok, so clearly they use this sign to show their support for their team. But, do they know what it really means? I'm talking about the symbolism that predates the adoption of the gesture by UT fans in 1955?

This symbol is called a Mano Cornuto, and it is Ancient Italian in origin (are you really surprised?).

The Mano Cornuto was sacred to the Moon goddess Luna (later identified with the goddess Diana) and was often carved from Blood Coral which was sacred to the goddess Venus (aka Ishtar, goddess of war, the same image we see in the Statue of Liberty).

The same Venus mentioned by the Satanic Freemason Albert Pike, who's work is still revered by Freemasons everywhere.

I quote from his book "Morals and Dogma", page 321:

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

Freemasons admit that he's talking about the morning star - Venus. One would have to wonder why he doesn't just say Venus instead of Lucifer? Doesn't matter, because either way, the message is clear.

Another dubious gem from the same book:

"Every Masonic lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion...Masonry, like all religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it... The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image of man himself."

Here is a link to the book for those of you that care to read it.

So, we can see that the original meaning behind the horned hand, Mano Cornuto. This was a symbol that drew strength from two deities that are still worshiped today by Illuminati individuals. They still draw strength from the goddess of hunting - Diana, and the goddess of war - Venus, whenever they form their hands into the horns. "Liberty" with her horned head and her Illuminati flame...

The horns are significant because in ancient Mesopotamia (ancient Babylon and modern day Iraq), the horns were a sign of divinity and often shown on top of the heads of deities, some even in stylized helmets - like this Sumerian God:

....to be continued....
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
tinmenace

So, every time someone forms the horned hand, they are knowingly doing it, like King Abdullah of Jordan...

...or unknowingly because of ignorance or programming to the contrary...

The problem is that it doesn't make a difference if they know it or not. They are giving strength to these deities simply by forming the horned hand.

In addition to UT fans using the horned hand, they have a very interesting statue outside their Tower...

Let's take a closer look...

A winged goddess, no doubt, with a torch in one hand. It's called the Littlefield Memorial Fountain and of course it's a war memorial built by funds from General Littlefield - a former confederate officer.

They also have Diana of the chase...

http://www.utexas.edu/tours/statues/diana.html

They have torchbearers...

http://www.utexas.edu/tours/statues/torchbearers.html

The Longhorn bandmember with raised horned hand to the skies...

http://www.utexas.edu/tours/statues/band.html

Let's not forget their school hymn;

"The Eyes of Texas" (how appropriate)

I once did know a President,
Away down South, in Texas.
And, always, everywhere he went,
He saw the eyes of Texas.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.
You can not get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn-
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
'Till Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing me a song of Prexy,
Of days long since gone by.
Again I seem to great him
And hear his kind reply.
Smiles of gracious welcome
Before my memory rise,
Again I hear him say to me,
"Remember Texas' Eyes."

Yes, that's right, let's not forget the eyes...

This is a photo of George Bush and Mack Brown, the UT football coach

Mack Brown was given the "Paul Bear Bryant" award for his achievements. The award was named after Paul William "Bear" Bryant who was the 11th child, and was born on Septemeber 11th (9/11) 1913. While at the University of Alabama, he was member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity

Their magazine, The Delta...what a trip!

I'm sure a bit of further digging would reveal so much more but I'm pooped...
Old 26-03-2007, 02:30 AM   #3
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
So, every time someone forms the horned hand, they are knowingly doing it, like King Abdullah of Jordan...

...or unknowingly because of ignorance or programming to the contrary...

The problem is that it doesn't make a difference if they know it or not. They are giving strength to these deities simply by forming the horned hand.

In addition to UT fans using the horned hand, they have a very interesting statue outside their Tower...

Let's take a closer look...

A winged goddess, no doubt, with a torch in one hand. It's called the Littlefield Memorial Fountain and of course it's a war memorial built by funds from General Littlefield - a former confederate officer.

They also have Diana of the chase...

http://www.utexas.edu/tours/statues/diana.html

They have torchbearers...

http://www.utexas.edu/tours/statues/torchbearers.html

The Longhorn bandmember with raised horned hand to the skies...

http://www.utexas.edu/tours/statues/band.html

Let's not forget their school hymn;

"The Eyes of Texas" (how appropriate)

I once did know a President,
Away down South, in Texas.
And, always, everywhere he went,
He saw the eyes of Texas.
All the live long day.
You can not get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn-
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
'Till Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing me a song of Prexy,
Of days long since gone by.
Again I seem to great him
And hear his kind reply.
Smiles of gracious welcome
Before my memory rise,
Again I hear him say to me,
"Remember Texas' Eyes."

Yes, that's right, let's not forget the eyes...

This is a photo of George Bush and Mack Brown, the UT football coach

Mack Brown was given the "Paul Bear Bryant" award for his achievements. The award was named after Paul William "Bear" Bryant who was the 11th child, and was born on Septemeber 11th (9/11) 1913. While at the University of Alabama, he was member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity

Their magazine, The Delta...what a trip!

I'm sure a bit of further digging would reveal so much more but I'm pooped...

Interesting, their monument is much like OUR monument. I wonder what are some street names there? Any meridians?
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #4
tinmenace

Haven't found any Meridian streets just off hand, but that's not to say there aren't any.

Yes, the project I'm working on now is about this torch bearing goddess Venus Columba (Roman) also known as....Semiramis in Babylon (no surprises). The funny thing is that when you read the descriptions of these monuments (like yours in InDIANA), they don't tell you who this torch bearer is. They just give a brief description of the monument. Well heck! I can see it with my own eyes, I don't need anyone describing it to me. What I want is to know WHO these statues were fashioned from.

I'm working on it, so stay tuned for my VENUS COLUMBA post.
Old 26-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #5
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

Here's more on hand signals including the horned hand in an interview with Texe Marrs - the Freeman Perspective "Codex Magica"
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #6
thoth

Quote:
Haven't found any Meridian streets just off hand, but that's not to say there aren't any.

Yes, the project I'm working on now is about this torch bearing goddess Venus Columba (Roman) also known as....Semiramis in Babylon (no surprises). The funny thing is that when you read the descriptions of these monuments (like yours in InDIANA), they don't tell you who this torch bearer is. They just give a brief description of the monument. Well heck! I can see it with my own eyes, I don't need anyone describing it to me. What I want is to know WHO these statues were fashioned from.

I'm working on it, so stay tuned for my VENUS COLUMBA post.
I am pretty well versed in Columba and the Dove, but keep up the good work, makes my job easier. I can sit back and enjoy the show!
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #7
tinmenace

Nah Ah! You have to share info with me so that I can make it good! C'mon cough it up, bohy! (that's how we speak, here in the south...)
Old 26-03-2007, 02:04 PM   #8
limelady
Inactive

Hey thoth,

instead of just hitting the "quote" button on such large photo-file posts, can you please be a bit more thoughful to others and just use the "reply" function istead?

Thanks
LL
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 02:20 AM   #9
tinmenace

Georgie just can't help himself. This photo from the Queen's visit this year. Look at his hand.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
tinmenace

Look at Laura's grimace, she looks like the Joker.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #11
barbitone

LOL!!! Totally! Freaky stuff.

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 02:50 AM   #12
godsavengerslavenomore

Quote:
Look at Laura's grimace, she looks like the Joker.

Yeah....but the Queen looks like a Dragon or do my eyes deceive'th me
godsavengerslavenomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #13
i am all i am
Banned

Names of the Godess

Aega Aegea Agnes Aine Albina Aglaeia Alphito Althea Alukah Alys Amalthea Amathaounta Amphitrite Ana Anan Andromeda Agnagke Ana-hita, Ana-hid Anaitus Anatha Baetyl Anatu Angurboda Anna Perenna Annis Anu Aphaea Aphrodite Apple Queen Ariadne Arianrhod Artemis Ashima Baetyl Ashtaroth Asia Asteria Astraea Astarte Atargatis Athene Atropos Baalith Badb Banbha Banshee Belili Belit Beltis Bellona Bera Blodeuwedd Branwen Bride Bridgit Britomart Brizo Buana Calliope Callisto Calypso Cardea Caridwen Carmenta Carnea Carnasia Caryatis Cerdo Ceres Cerridwen Charis the Charites, Circe Clio Clotho Clothru Core Cotytto Cotys Cranae, Cranaea, Cranë Cordelia Cybele Cyllene Daeira Danaë Danais Danu Dawn Demeter Deo Deogreine Derketo Destiny Diana Dictynna Dionë Druantia Echidne Eire, Erin, Eriu Elate Elphame Eo Eos Epona Erato Erinnys Euphrosne Europa Euryanassa Eurynome Euterpe Evouia the Fates Flora Fodhla Fortuna Freya, Frigga , Frigg Furies, the Gaea,Gaeia Garbh Ogh Goda Harmonia Hathor Hecate Hecuba Hel Hellene Held Helice Hera Hertha Hesperus Hesperides Heth Hilde Hygeia Holda Iduna Ilythia Inanna Io Irene Iris Ishtar Isis Jana Juno Kali Kuan Yin Lachesis Laraia Lat Latona Leto Leucippe Leucothea Libya Lilith Lucifer Luna Macha Maeve Maia Mare Mari Mariamne Marian Mayet Medea Melia Melpomene Michal Minerva Miriam Mnemosyne Moirae (Fates) Moon Morgana Morrigan Mother Mother Nature Muse Myrrhine Myrtea Myrrha Myrto Myrtoessa Nana Neith Nemesis Nepthys N'game Niamh of the Golden Hair Nine Muses Niobe Nut Oliven Ops Oyo Parcae Pasht Pasiphaë Persephone Phaedra Philyra Phoebe Phoenissa Phorcis Phosphorous Plastene Pleiads Polyhymnia Pomona Proserpine Queen of Elfin Queen of Heaven Queen of the Night Rahab Rhamnusia Rhea Sadb Salmaone Sarah Scota Scotia Selene Semele Serpent-Goddess (Laraia) Sophia Sow Tamar Taranis Tara Tefnut Terpsichore Tethys Thaleia Thalia Themis Thetis Three Crimson-Stained Ones Three Fates Three Graces Three Maries Three Spinners Thyrone Titania Ura Urania Venus Vesta White Goddess Wolf-Goddess Yngona

http://www.big.com.au/fallen/gnam.html

http://www.big.com.au/fallen/index.html#chapters

G'day Tinmenace.

Another great thread.

A couple of the names of the Goddess stand out, and I thought that they may be worth having on this thread.

With LOVE
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 05:46 PM   #14
chicken_little

I'm sure to the normal, unaware person, it just looks like GWB is showing off how proud he is of the Uni. of Texas. However when you see important leaders of other countries showing off the hand sign, it should be alarming! I don't think the queen or Mr. Putin are even remotely interested in the Texas Longhorns. LOL!
"...and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock." - Boring Prophet, Monty Python & The Life of Brian
chicken_little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #15
tinmenace

Hiya IAAIA,

Thanks for posting that! I was actually thinking goddess names last...you didn't actually tell me what you were going to post here, but it's a delightful coincidence

Thanks bud!
Old 17-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #16
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_little View Post
I'm sure to the normal, unaware person, it just looks like GWB is showing off how proud he is of the Uni. of Texas. However when you see important leaders of other countries showing off the hand sign, it should be alarming! I don't think the queen or Mr. Putin are even remotely interested in the Texas Longhorns. LOL!
Hiya Chicken_Little,

It IS weird, that's the whole point of it. Consider this photo below:

This was the presidential inauguration of George Bush. Laura is "saluting" him with a horned hand. Is that appropriate at the inauguration ceremony of the president of a country?

To me it doesn't seem right. But that's just me.

Same thing with the Queen. Why pull that hand-sign right then when photos are being taken? He's not THAT big a fan of football. It's merely a very weak attempt at an excuse for covering the real meaning of it.

Old 17-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #17
chicken_little

Quote:
It's merely a very weak attempt at an excuse for covering the real meaning of it.
I dunno! ARE YOU SURE?! LOL! Don't you think that Vladie Putin and Queen Liz get together with the Bushes every Saturday during the college football season to watch the Longhorns?
"...and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock." - Boring Prophet, Monty Python & The Life of Brian
chicken_little is offline   Reply With Quote