Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #21
lightgiver

Lightbulb Esoteric Evelyn

"Art is eternal, but life is short..." "I will make up for it now, I have not a moment to lose."

"Decay is inherent in all component things,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
It speaks......I am sure that you know.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=57365&page=4

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-06-2012 at 11:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #22
ftil

Quote:

A quite intriguing image. It reminds me about John Poul II trapezoid coffin.

And we have the Order of the Trapezoid. It's getting......more interesting.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:12 AM   #23
ftil

More about Pope in public art.

Peter Lenk

The controversial panel of the triptych near the town hall of Badman-Ludwigshafen is a donation by the artist, Peter Lenk.

Albert Einstein
Old 12-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #24
ksigmason

These are my favorite ones:

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #25
lightgiver

Lightbulb Delilah

Delilah (דלילה – Dlila, Standard Hebrew meaning "[She who] weakened or uprooted or impoverished" from the root dal meaning "weak or poor")appears only in the Hebrew bible Book of Judges 16, where she is the "woman in the valley of Sorek" whom Samson loved, and who was his downfall. Her figure, one of several dangerous temptresses in the Hebrew bible, has become emblematic: "Samson loved Delilah, she betrayed him, and, what is worse, she did it for money"

Giovanni Francesco Barbieri (February 8, 1591 – December 22, 1666), best known as Guercino or Il Guercino, was an Italian Baroque painter and draftsman from the region of Emilia, and active in Rome and Bologna.

Delilah was approached by the lords of the Philistines, to discover the secret of Samson's strength, "and we will give thee, every one of us, eleven hundred pieces of silver." Three times she asked Samson for the secret of his strength, and all three times he gave her a false answer. The first time, he told her, "If they bind me with seven green withes that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man." Then he told her, "If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man." The third time, he told her, "If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web...." On the fourth occasion, he gave her the true reason: that he did not cut his hair in fulfillment of a vow to God; and Delilah, when Samson was asleep on her knees, called up her man to shave off the seven locks from his head, then betrayed him to his enemies: "The Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house."

He was born at Cento, a village between Bologna and Ferrara. At an early age he acquired the nickname Guercino (Italian for 'squinter') because he was cross-eyed.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=48933&page=14
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=77
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=106
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=267

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-06-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #26
offramp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
This one by Poussin is always put forward - but what has it to offer? Loads of Poussin's paintings do have true esoteric and Masonic value - but this one? I can't see it.... Not beyond the In the midst of life we are in death moral, anyway.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #27
welling
Banned

Here's a rather strange and unusual medieval engraving.....
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #28
ftil

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Why do you think that it is a strange painting?

Those are really strange.......or perhaps not.

Bradley Platz

I wanted to add art........but i have changed my mind.

The golden calf

And a snake again.

The Annunciation

The Harvest Lord

Sophia - The Birth of Demurge

The Sacred Heart of the City

Cover art to 'Angelology' by Bradley Platz

Our lady ff the Shadow

Albert Einstein
Old 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #29
ftil

Quote:
Originally posted by welling
Well, it is masonic symbolism. I have looked at this painting and it is The Frontispiece of Bible Moralisee. That's intriguing. The title is, of course, "God as architect of the world"

Quote:
The Bible moralisée. is a later name for the most important example of the medieval picture bibles, called in general "biblia pauperum", to have survived. They are heavily illustrated, and extremely expensive, illuminated manuscripts of the thirteenth century, and from the copies that still survive it is clear that they existed in at least two versions with different contents. They were similar in the choice and order of the Biblical texts selected, but differed in the allegorical and moral deductions drawn from these passages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_moralis%C3%A9e

Let's look at William Blake art. He was involved in occult. And the same symbolism.

The Ancient of Days

Los

Newton

A very intriguing painting.

Joseph of Arimathea Among the Rocks of Albion

Quote:
Joseph of Arimathea was, according to the Gospels, the man who donated his own prepared tomb for the burial of Jesus after Jesus' Crucifixion. He is mentioned in all four Gospels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_of_Arimathea

Oh, the same hand sing.

Satan Arousing the Rebel Angels

Another intriguing painting......and god Apollo ??? We may see a serpent chariot. Is it goddess Demeter? I am getting to love this thread.....

Quote:
Ovid, Fasti 4. 495 ff (trans.Boyle) (Roman poetry C1st B.C. to C1st A.D.) :
"There is a cave, rough-formed of corroded pumice [on Mt Aitna in Sicily], a place neither man nor beast may enter [being sacred to Demeter]. When she [Demeter in search of Persephone] comes here, she brides and hitches Serpents to her chariot, and roams the sea, dry."
http://www.theoi.com/Olympios/Demeter.html
http://www.theoi.com/Olympios/Demeter.html

The Book of Job: When the Morning Stars Sang Together.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by ftil; 12-06-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 13-06-2012, 12:23 AM   #30
lightgiver

Arrow Flagellation

A picture paints a Thousand Words...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=115625&page=3
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=132
Old 13-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #31
lightgiver

Arrow A ClockWork Orange

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=70
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121481
Old 13-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #32
ftil

Lightgiver, I see that you feel anxiety again like on Masons are Cowards thread.
Don’t you think that you should be bored doing the same again and again. Let welling and me have fun here.

I have been looking at Blake’s The Emanation of the Giant Albion. I haven’t read it.

Quote:
Jerusalem, subtitled The Emanation of the Giant Albion, was the last, longest, and greatest in scope of the prophetic books written and illustrated by the poet, artist, and engraver William Blake.
Confusingly, the lyric to Blake's famous hymn, Jerusalem, is not connected to this poem. It is in fact the preface from another of his "prophetic books", Milton: a Poem. Jerusalem tells the story of the fall of Albion, Blake's embodiment of man, Britain, or the western world as a whole. The poetic narrative takes the form of a "drama of the psyche", couched in the dense symbolism of Blake's self-constructed mythology.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusal...e_Giant_Albion

Los Entering the Grave Frontispiece to Jerusalem

Jerusalem The Emanation of the Giant Albion- plate 51 Vala, Hyle and Skofeld, showing the crowned Vala

Jerusalem The Emanation of The Giant Albion- 'Such visions have appeared to me'

And his version of Puck.

Quote:
In English folklore, Puck is a mythological fairy or mischievous nature sprite. Puck is also a generalised personification of land spirits. In more recent times, the figure of Robin Goodfellow is identified as a puck.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_%28mythology%29

William Blake - Oberon, Titania and Puck with Fairies Dancing

llustration from the title page of Robin Goodfellow: His Mad Pranks and Merry Jests (1629)

Albert Einstein

Last edited by ftil; 13-06-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #33
lightgiver

Arrow Zion

Quote:
Lightgiver, I see that you feel anxiety again like on Masons are Cowards thread.
I thought you were the one posting on Masons are Cowards thread...I Only did a couple of posts on there...is this just Yours & WG's thread...can no one else post esoteric art on here or something.

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=18319
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142379
Old 13-06-2012, 01:53 AM   #34
ftil

Quote:
Originally posted by lightgiver
I thought you were the one posting on Masons are Cowards thread...I Only did a couple of posts on there...is this just Yours & WG's thread...can no one else post esoteric art on here or something
I will be honest with you. Only welling has made meaningful posts.
I highly appreciate that as well as the fact that he has opened this thread.

Sorry, if I hurt other members but I am honest. I am sure that you know what esoteric means and your posts are, sorry to say, but distraction.

Albert Einstein
Old 13-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #35
lightgiver

Arrow Artwork

Quote:
I will be honest with you. Only welling has made meaningful posts.
I highly appreciate that as well as the fact that he has opened this thread.

Sorry, if I hurt other members but I am honest. I am sure that you know what esoteric means and your posts are, sorry to say, but distraction.
Can you explain what they mean to everyone then....seeing they are so meaningful.People post on the threads I do...seeing its an open forum...If you do not like the Esoteric Artwork I Post then do not look at it.

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-06-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old 13-06-2012, 02:27 AM   #36
ftil

Quote:
Can you explain what they mean to everyone then....seeing they are so meaningful.People post on the threads I do...seeing its an open forum...If you do not like the Esoteric Artwork I Post then do not look at it.
No, I am not going to explain it. I have a clear boundary about it. I don’t influence people what I think. We have been told for so long what we should think. As Peter Lavenda beautifully said, “ we need to take control over our mind” and art is a very powerful tool. In fact, images access our unconsciousness and words only interrupt that process. I enjoy welling's posts because they are quite stimulating and I don't need to talk to much.

Second, I wouldn’t say a word if you posted meaningful paintings but I would respond with art as I did to welling posts. People don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see what you are doing. Don't fool yourself.

BTW, Valerian may help. It is a herb…no side effects but it will help you to relax. You have so many threads and you even posted a link to your thread with art.

Albert Einstein
Old 13-06-2012, 02:37 AM   #37
lightgiver

Lightbulb EA

Quote:

BTW, Valerian may help. It is a herb…no side effects but it will help you to relax. You have so many threads and you even posted a link to your thread with art.
You had better take some them,and do something about those Huge Pictures on Masons are Cowards thread you have posted on... Now if you do not mind I will carry on posting some Nice Esoteric Artwork..No time to lose."Gute Nacht"..."Träum was schönes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
for anyone interested in sacred geometry, there is some good information is this series of films [and it is in 23 parts ]
secrets in plain sight
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=89

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-06-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Old 13-06-2012, 02:57 AM   #38
ftil

Quote:

You had better take some them,and do something about those Huge Pictures on Masons are Cowards thread you have posted on... Now if you do not mind I will carry on posting some Nice Esoteric Artwork..No time to lose."Gute Nacht"..."Träum was schönes"
Well, big images help to see esoteric symbols we would miss otherwise. You know that very well. You are not a first person who fells disturb by it…….You have just proved that Valerian is for you.

Don’t forget that when anxiety runs high human brain works like reptilian brain.

Anyway, I put you on ignore list again as I did on Masons are Cowards thread. I don’t want to repeat our conversations we had there and I don't expect any change in your behavior. Well, my patience after having hot discussions is gone. It was hot indeed. 1200+ posts in 3 months. LOL!

Enjoy Di forum

Albert Einstein
Old 13-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #39
lightgiver

Arrow Sacred HeartWork

Quote:

Enjoy Di forum
U2.

Quote:
Well, big images help to see esoteric symbols we would miss otherwise.
Really!!!

Quote:
No, I am not going to explain it.
Quote:

Don’t forget that when anxiety runs high human brain works like reptilian brain.
Yes we Know !!!

Quote:

Anyway, I put you on ignore list again as I did on Masons are Cowards thread.
Like when you had your little Tiff with WG and a few others not long back ...

Quote:
You are not a first person who fells disturb by it…….
Not at all..its just that it take's quite a while to get through one...Do not see the point of replying if I am On Ignore ...O well never mind.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=197

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-06-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Old 13-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #40
ftil

It is interesting that I have never heard complaints about the size of the image when I posted art on Post Your Favorite Artist thread. I posted several big images in one post. Nobody complained.
Well, it is not a first forum where a few have a headache. LOL!

A few William Blake’s paintings.

Inferno, Canto XIX, 42-120, The simoniac Pope

Cumea

This painting reminds me about Michelangelo's Cumaean Sybil. they both loved a very masculine women.

Another painting from The Emanation of the Giant Albion i posted earlier.

The First Book Of Urizen- Los at the forge with Enitharmon and Orc, showing Los' jealousy of Orc, his child, resulting in the tightening of the girdle around his neck.

An interesting painting but I can't put a finger on it yet.

The Genius of Shakespeare

Hecate or the Three Fates, goddess of witchcraft

And snakes.

Satan, Sin, and Death- Satan Comes to the Gates of Hell

Albert Einstein