Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
triddle2

Default Conspiracy or not conspiracy?

Conspiracy or not conspiracy, that is the question:
Conspiracy or not conspiracy, that is the answer.

"The fact remains, however, that not all conspiracies are imagined by paranoids. Historians show that every real conspiracy has had at least four characteristic features: groups, not isolated individuals; illegal or sinister aims, not ones that would benefit society as a whole; orchestrated acts, not a series of spontaneous and haphazard ones; and secret planning, not public discussion.”

When is a conspiracy not a conspiracy?
A conspiracy is not a conspiracy when information comes to light that shows otherwise, e.g.:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15974...-happened.html

Is there an all-encompassing conspiracy?
In my opinion, yes there is.

Fact: one parasite infection is present in at least a third of the world’s population (if not 50% or more), see:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/articl...erview#showall

The parasite is called Toxoplasma gondii (or abbreviated to T gondii).
Taken from the article in the URL above:

“In many populations, such as those in El Salvador and France, the seropositivity rate to T gondii is as high as 75% by the fourth decade of life. As many as 90% of adults in Paris are seropositive. Approximately 50% of the adult population in Germany is infected. Women of childbearing age in much of Western Europe, Africa, and South and Central America have seroprevalence rates of greater than 50%.”

This is not a conspiracy. This is fact.

Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite infection that controls behaviour of its host.

The following is a non-exhaustive list of such behaviour and effects associated with a Toxoplasma gondii infection (the behaviour may be similar to that caused by other parasites too). It must be noted that in any specific individual, the type of behaviour will be linked to other factors including their DNA, environmental factors, etc. and as such across a community a whole spectrum of behaviour types will result. For instance, in comparison with the well-documented change of behaviour in rodents towards cats when infected, the spectrum of behaviour change in humans may result in extremes of masochism to sadism (noting sadists dominate masochists).

Paranoia
Schizophrenia
Suicidal tendencies
Inferiority or Superiority complex
Depression
Anxiety
Mood alterations
Sociability
Introversion
Extroversion
Attention deficit
Sleep problems
Motivation
Attention disorders
Autism
Various medical conditions including cancer
Obesity
Sociopath tendencies
Psychopath tendencies
Dumbing down
Secret societies
Sexual perversity
Paedophilia
Corruption
Control
Repression
Oppression
Lying
Violence
Wars
Killing
Voices in the head
Suppression of the immune system

...and the production of systems that promote those who exhibit the worst and most extreme types of behaviour (and others not listed above) but work in the best interest of the parasite and ultimately its complete take over of the human race in what has been described as a NEW WORLD ORDER...
triddle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
zephirop
Banned

Zombies!

Where's my boomstick?

Seriously though that list of possible symptoms seems like it's had a few additions towards the end there.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
dolores1

I think these are all threads woven into one vast ancient evil conspiracy against the people of the Earth!

I seem to be able to link them all back in one direction.

Anyone else see the pattern emerging here?
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I think these are all threads woven into one vast ancient evil conspiracy against the people of the Earth!

At least 3 threads in the last 2 days with "conspiracy theory" in the title...
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
apostata

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post

Yes dolores1, after reading the old myths of the gnostics, studying the teachings of the kaballah and other ancient believe systems, I have come to the conclusion that the conspiracy began at the beginning of human kind.

It makes perfect sense, as incredible as it is. I am sure it is true, I feel that it is true.

We are kept in a physical 3D prison, enslaved by a vicious circle of encarnations that prohibits us from spiritual evolution.

Right now I am meditating as much as I can to end this cycle, because I am going to break free, for good!

I am also planning an Ahuyaska trip with a friend, to get answers to the last questions that I will not get anywhere in the material world. There are only a few missing links left, and DMT is going to help me find them. I am ready now, ready for the truth!

Last edited by apostata; 27-05-2012 at 03:31 PM.
apostata is offline   Reply With Quote