Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 10-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #61
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

I'm sure I read a while ago that the Australian version has no cuts.
Yes, I think you're right.
As always - check the label before purchasing.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #62
illuminumnuts

Doing an internet image search I can see posters, but no dvd covers. If an official dvd exists there is 'usually' an image of the dvd cover to be found online.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #63
blahblah
Banned

When and if, this gets released, we need to get the uncut version from Oz or wherever and get it up on all torrent sites in the UK for the masses to see..

Let them realise what a bunch of murdering scumbags this family is which they have worshipped most of their sad pathetic lives.....
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #64
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
When and if, this gets released, we need to get the uncut version from Oz or wherever and get it up on all torrent sites in the UK for the masses to see..

Let them realise what a bunch of murdering scumbags this family is which they have worshipped most of their sad pathetic lives.....
+1

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #65
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post

I agree but unfortunately most will just turn a blind eye or bury their heads in the sand as always.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #66
unlockthepower

Thanks for all the effort you guys have put in so far. Hopefully it will pay off in time.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #67
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibaster View Post
I have not seen it but I believe David probably spoke on the Chris Everard dvd about Diana`s assassination called Lady Die.

LADY DIE - FULL Documentary - YouTube
That's a great doc. It's far too long, and could have said it all in 90-100 minutes with better editing of content, and of the maker who really likes the sound of his own voice.

Great info though.
Old 16-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #68
e7304
Inactive

Just saw this on a website that shows a before and after photo regarding the car ie the car just after the crash and then the car publically being removed from the crime scene. Never saw these photos before.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/06/c...e-mostly-true/
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 05:17 AM   #69
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by e7304 View Post
Just saw this on a website that shows a before and after photo regarding the car ie the car just after the crash and then the car publically being removed from the crime scene. Never saw these photos before.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/06/c...e-mostly-true/
Once they decided she was 'for the chop' it was over for her. They don't mess around with major assassinations like hers. They weren't going to rely on the crash killing her that's for sure. It would be like the 9/11 perps relying on muslims to fly the planes into the Twin Towers. They weren't going to let her get to hospital with a fighting chance either. Let's get our thinking caps on. The first person on the scene stuck it to her, somehow, almost guaranteed.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-06-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Old 17-06-2012, 05:38 AM   #70
steppewar
Eternal Member

Has anyone noticed Prince Philip is looking more reptilian each year? I reckon he'll be removed from the Earth show in less than 2 years.

As for the Queen, she's got the most evil black eyes I have ever seen, her gaze could penetrate steel. They are even worse than the Nazi Pope's ones. So I guess she'll be checking out not long after.

Then Charlie boy will be King for a few years, before the true Anti-Christ William takes over.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 05:54 AM   #71
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Has anyone noticed Prince Philip is looking more reptilian each year? I reckon he'll be removed from the Earth show in less than 2 years.

As for the Queen, she's got the most evil black eyes I have ever seen, her gaze could penetrate steel. They are even worse than the Nazi Pope's ones. So I guess she'll be checking out not long after.

Then Charlie boy will be King for a few years, before the true Anti-Christ William takes over.
They will need to adjust that crown to fit over his ears

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #72
unlockthepower

Quote:

She truley has the eyes of pure evil.
Old 17-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #73
illuminumnuts

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
She truley has the eyes of pure evil.
No, they belong to Pixie Lott.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #74
grasshopper

Quote:

no - ratzinger´s eyes are really evil...nothing can beat this
btw...a colleague of mine was confirmed by him, well she turned out normal

as for prince william - according to a book I´ve read he is not the antichrist...no one of the actual leaders is
according to this book he does not have arrived on this earth until today
the antichrist is like the real christ...someone with supernatural power (while no one of the world leaders have this)...he will be able to do miracles

in the book its written he will bring peace in the middle east...so he will appear as a positive leading figure first

Last edited by grasshopper; 17-06-2012 at 10:11 AM.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #75
the mews

So this must be the only film in history to be made that has never been show,promoted, made any money.

Even Keith Allan is very quiet on it, have seem him interviewed a fair bit in the last year & he seems to forget to mention it...strange!
the mews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #76
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post

as for prince william - according to a book I´ve read he is not the antichrist...
Ah, well that puts that one to bed, then.
Old 29-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #77
the mews

Still nobody know if its out there....somewhere!!
Old 29-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #78
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mews View Post
Still nobody know if its out there....somewhere!!
Yes, they do.
It's out there, finished, shown in Galway and Cannes and to be released in October.

You can pre-order an unedited copy from bol.com

Last edited by phildee3; 29-06-2012 at 09:27 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #79
the mews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Yes, they do.
It's out there, finished, shown in Galway and Cannes and to be released in October.

You can pre-order an unedited copy from bol.com
Cheers for this
Old 05-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #80
the mews

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-dropped.html

Anyone else seen this... never thought it would see the light of day, surprised we have never heard from Keith Allen regarding his film.. for someone who who has never had a problem challenging the law in the past he has been very quiet about the film.

In fact apart from when it was shown in Cannes early last year I don't think he has mentioned it.