Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
decim

Arrow The Isis

The Isis is the name given to the part of the River Thames above Iffley Lock which flows through the city of Oxford. The name is especially used in the context of rowing at the University of Oxford.

Historically, and especially in Victorian times, gazetteers and cartographers insisted that the river Thames was correctly named the River Isis from its source until Dorchester-on-Thames, where the river meets the River Thame and becomes the "Thame-isis" (from which the Latin (or pre-Roman Celtic) name Tamesis is derived), subsequently abbreviated to Thames.

Anne Seymour Damer

In 1767 she married John Damer, the son of Lord Milton, later the 1st Earl of Dorchester. The couple received an income of £5,000 from Lord Milton, and were left large fortunes by Milton and Henry Conway.

They separated after seven years, and he committed suicide in 1776, leaving considerable debts. Her artistic career developed during her widowhood.

Damer was a frequent visitor to Europe. During one voyage she was captured by a privateer, but released unharmed in Jersey. She visited Sir Horace Mann in Florence, and Sir William Hamilton in Naples, where she was introduced to Lord Nelson.

In 1802, while the Treaty of Amiens was in effect, she visited Paris with the author Mary Berry and was granted an audience with Napoleon.

She produced keystone sculptures of Isis and Tamesis for each side of the central arch on the bridge at Henley-on-Thames.

Larger resolution here

Sculpture of Tamesis. Downstream keystone of the central arch of Henley Bridge
Larger resolution here

Sculpture of Isis. Upstream keystone of the central arch of Henley Bridge

Larger resolution here

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
offramp
Banned

That is a really cool point. The Kinks really were a good band. Was that your point?
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
decim

Arrow

Isis T'hames

KinG 'K's Quay Key Cy cū ...Say K red Cows...F'ers FFF'ers 000FFF cūbe... Q Baalists
Cu copper blu'd elementals...Iron man is Fe

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
lightgiver

Arrow

ISIS...Oh and we mustn't forget that the Olympic Torch symbolises our 'veiled' moon Goddess - Isis (as seen here, 'starring' as the Statue Of Liberty in Escape From New York and holding the flame which represents the Sun God 'Nimrod' also known as 'Baal'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=217
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=168454&page=3

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-05-2012 at 10:09 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
decim

Arrow The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Old 22-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
lightgiver

Lightbulb Crumbling

Its a pity TPTB cannot apply the same effort to the crum bling shoddy polluted towns of the UK

Good Thread BTW decim
Old 22-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
lightgiver

Lightbulb Per Fume

The word perfume used today derives from the Latin per fumus, meaning "through smoke." Perfumery, or the art of making perfumes, began in ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt and was further refined by the Romans and Persians.

Egyptian scene depicting the preparation of Lily perfume...

The range of lilies in the Old World extends across much of Europe, across most of Asia to Japan, south to the Nilgiri mountains in India, and south to the Philippines. In the New World they extend from southern Canada through much of the United States. They are commonly adapted to either woodland habitats, often montane, or sometimes to grassland habitats.

There is scientific evidence that nitro-musks such as Musk xylene can cause cancer while common ingredients, like certain polycyclic synthetic musks, can disrupt the balance of hormones in the human body (endocrine disruption). Some natural aromatics, such as oakmoss absolutes, contain allergens and carcinogenic compounds.

Old 28-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #8
lightgiver

Arrow Ra El

We came across the west sea
We didn't have much idea of the
Kind of climate waiting
We used our hands for guidance
Like the children of a preacher
Like a dry tree seeking water
Or a daughter
Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy does it

An angel came from outside
Had no halo had no father
With a coat of many colours
He spoke of brothers many
Wine and women song a plenty
He began to write a chapter
In history

Joseph, son of Isis rael (Jacob) and Rachel, lived in the land of Canaan with eleven brothers and one sister. He was Rachel's firstborn and Israel's eleventh son. Of all the sons, Joseph was loved by his father the most. Israel even arrayed Joseph with a "long coat of many colours"...Israel's favoritism toward Joseph caused his half brothers to hate him...Joseph's half-brothers were jealous of him. They called him this dreamer.(Genesis 37:18-20) While in Dothan, when they were feeding the flocks, the brothers saw Joseph from afar and plotted to kill him.

Psychopathy ( from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", -soul, mind and πάθος, "pathos" -suffering, disease, condition) is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the feelings of others... Psychopaths have a lack of empathy and remorse, and have very shallow emotions.

Nice 'n' sleazy
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Nice 'n' sleazy does it
Does it every time...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=28
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=211443

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-05-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #9
lightgiver

Arrow 70% British men related to Pharaoh Tutankhamun

LONDON Aug 1 (Reuters Life!) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.

Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

"We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago," Scholz told Reuters.

It is estimated that the earliest migration of haplogroup R1b1a2 into Europe began with the spread of agriculture in 7,000 BC, according to iGENEA.

However, the geneticists were not sure how Tutankhamun's paternal lineage came to Egypt from its region of origin...Of course you know, stop Bulling...

The centre is now using DNA testing to search for the closest living relatives of "King Tut".

"The offer has only been publicised for three days but we have already seen a lot of interest," Scholz told Reuters. (Edited by Paul Casciato)

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=291
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=537

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-05-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #10
lightgiver

Arrow Aristocracy

What better to watch over and protect your home, than this knocker? Carefully hand cast in solid brass and polished to perfection in the finish of your preference, we’re confident you’ll find our lion door knocker pleasing to the eye...

Aristocracy (Greek ἀριστοκρατία aristokratía, from ἄριστος aristos "excellent," and κράτος kratos "power"), is a form of government in which a few elite citizens rule. The term derives from the Greek aristokratia, meaning "rule of the best". In origin in Ancient Greece, it was conceived of as rule by the best qualified citizens, and contrasted with monarchy. In later times, aristocracy was usually seen as rule by a privileged group (the aristocratic class)...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=1321
Old 28-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
lightgiver

Arrow Levite/V Elite-Babylonian

A few snippets from the Biggest secret...

Manly P. Hall, the Freemasonic historian and initiate, said that black magic dictated the state religion in Egypt and that the intellectual and spiritual activities of the people were paralyzed by complete obedience to the dogma formulated by the priestcraft. What a perfect description of the Levite-Babylonian mode of manipulation and of all the religions, like Christianity, which were to emerge from the lies they peddled. And that’s a crucial point to remember. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all base their beliefs on these same stories written by the Levites after their stay in Babylon. We are looking at a point in history which was to define and control the world from then until now.

The knowledge the Levites stole from Egypt and expanded as a result of their stay in Babylon, became known as the Cabala (Kabala, Qaballa), which comes from the Hebrew root, QBL, meaning mouth to ear. This is the method used to communicate the most secret information to initiates. The Cabala is the esoteric stream of what is called Judaism, which in fact is a front for the Babylonian Brotherhood, as is the Vatican. The Cabala is the secret knowledge hidden in codes within the Old Testament and other texts. Judaism is the literal interpretation of it. This is a technique you can see in all the religions.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=197287&page=7
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=168454

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-05-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
lightgiver

Arrow Blindfolded Candidate

mouth to ear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post

taken by 3rd degree freemasons – (new catholic encyclopedia, 1964 a.d.)

the blindfolded candidate kneels at the altar, places both hands on the volume of sacred law, the square and compass, and repeats after the worshipful master:

I, ________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of almighty god, and this worshipful lodge, erected to him and dedicated to the holy st. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that i will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the master mason's degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this degree, or in a regularly constituted lodge of master masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, i shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as i am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that i will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the master masons degree, and of the lodge of which i may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that i will ever maintain and support the constitution, laws, and edicts of the grand lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that i will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a master masons' lodge, or given me by a brother of that degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that i will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy master masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that i will keep a worthy brother master mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that i will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that i will not sit in a lodge of clandestine-made masons, nor converse on the subject of masonry with a clandestine-made mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, i will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a master masons' lodge, nor a brother of this degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that i will not knowingly strike a brother master mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. further, that i will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a master mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that i will not give the grand masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which i shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that i will not give the grand hailing sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever i should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, i will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this i most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as i would be, should i ever, knowingly, violate this my master mason's obligation. So help me god, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, or furniture. "Fashion" refers to a distinctive; however, often-habitual trend in a look and dress up of a person, as well as to prevailing styles in behaviour. "Fashion" usually is the newest creations made by designers and are bought by only a few number of people; however, often those "fashions" are translated into more established trends. The more technical term, "costume," has become so linked in the public eye with the term "fashion" that the more general term "costume" has in popular use mostly been relegated to special senses like fancy dress or masquerade wear, while the term "fashion" means clothing generally, and the study of it.

The Japanese Shogun's secretary boasted to a Spanish visitor in 1609 that Japanese clothing had not changed in over a thousand years...Though the rich usually led fashion, the increasing affluence of early modern Europe led to the bourgeoisie and even peasants following trends at a distance sometimes uncomfortably close for the elites—a factor Braudel regards as one of the main motors of changing fashion.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=29
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=270

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-05-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #13
lightgiver

Arrow A View without a Room

AS Above...

Mindstream is the moment-to-moment "continuum" (Sanskrit: saṃtāna) of awareness...Saṃtāna or santāna (Sanskrit) holds the semantic field of "eternal", "continuum", "a series of momentary events" or "life-stream"

SO Below...

On Friday, October 13th, 1307 Philip ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested.

Pope Clement called for papal hearings to determine the Templars' guilt or innocence, and once freed of the Inquisitors' torture, many Templars recanted their confessions. Some had sufficient legal experience to defend themselves in the trials, but in 1310 Philip blocked this attempt, using the previously forced confessions to have dozens of Templars burned at the stake in Paris

Jacques de Molay (c. 1244 – 18 March 1314) was the 23rd and last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, leading the Order from 20 April 1292 until it was dissolved by order of Pope Clement V in 1307. Though little is known of his actual life and deeds except for his last years as Grand Master, he is the best known Templar, along with the Order's founder and first Grand Master, Hugues de Payens (1070–1136). Jacques de Molay's goal as Grand Master was to reform the Order, and adjust it to the situation in the Holy Land during the waning days of the Crusades. As European support for the Crusades had dwindled, other forces were at work which sought to disband the Order and claim the wealth of the Templars as their own. King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Templars, had de Molay and many other French Templars arrested in 1307 and tortured into making false confessions. When de Molay later retracted his confession, Philip had him slowly burned upon a scaffold on an island in the River Seine in Paris, in March 1314. The sudden end of both the centuries-old order of Templars, and the dramatic execution of its last leader, turned de Molay into a legendary figure.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....3&postcount=38
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=124

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-05-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #14
lightgiver

Arrow Spell Bound

A hexagram (Greek) or sexagram (Latin) is a six-pointed geometric star figure, the compound of two equilateral triangles. The intersection is a regular hexagon...It is used in historical, religious and cultural contexts, for example in Jewish identity, Hinduism, Occultism and Islam...In Buddhism, some old versions of the Bardo Thodol, also known as The Tibetan Book of the Dead, contain a hexagram with a Swastika inside. In Tibetan, it is called the "origin of phenomenon" (chos-kyi 'byung-gnas). It is especially connected with Vajrayogini, and forms the center part of Her mandala.

After the Ritual...Nine Months Later (Give or Take) A Week or so...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....5&postcount=27
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=116

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-05-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 31-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #15
decim

Arrow

Old 05-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
decim

Arrow Earth Fire Water Air

Earth

The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Wood

http://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/en/j...ship-wood.aspx

Water

The Queen names Royal Jubilee barge Gloriana

http://bathknightblog.com/2012/04/25...arge-gloriana/

Fire

Diamond Jubilee: 4,000 beacons to be lit across the world for the Queen

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/diamond-jub...the-world.html

Air

http://theaviationist.com/

Transit of Venus

Planet Venus is set to move across the face of the Sun as viewed from Earth.

The more than six-and-a-half-hour transit, which starts just after 22:00 GMT (23:00 BST) on Tuesday is a very rare astronomical phenomenon that will not be witnessed again until 2117.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17745366

" Venus Tablet of Ammisaduqa", a cuneiform clay tablet of astrological forecasts from the Neo-Assyrian period. Library of Ashurbanipal. Ref:K.160

Last edited by decim; 05-06-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
lightgiver

Lightbulb Banana rama

A grand plan is revealed to Zero. There will be a Great Melting Feast of Freeks which Zero must organize on Earth. When everyone is enjoying the Feast, a huge global concert, the Switch Doctor will turn everybody's third eye on, ushering in a New Age on Earth. The Switch Doctor is the Earth's resident Octave Doctor, who lives near Banana Ananda's cave, in a "potheadquarters" called the Invisible Opera Company of Tibet (C.O.I.T.) and transmits all the details to the Gong Band via Bananamoon Observatory...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=182071&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-06-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #18
lightgiver

Lightbulb Lighting of the Beacons

Classically, beacons were fires lit at well-known locations on hills or high places, used either as lighthouses for navigation at sea, or for signalling over land that enemy troops were approaching, in order to alert defenses. As signals, beacons are an ancient form of optical telegraphy, and were part of a relay league...Beacons and bonfires are also used to mark occasions and celebrate events. In Israel beacons identify the beginning of the month...Beacon is a town in Western Australia, in the Shire of Mount Marshall. It is located 42 km north of Bencubbin and 333 km northeast of Perth...Beacon Valley is an ice-free valley between Pyramid Mountain and Beacon Heights, in Victoria Land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post

Fire

Diamond Jubilee: 4,000 beacons to be lit across the world for the Queen

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/diamond-jub...the-world.html

Air
Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields... and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?

The warning beacons of Gondor were an alarm system for the realm of Gondor...Situated on top of several hills on both sides of the White Mountains, the beacons were great fire-places permanently manned by men of Gondor. Built by the Stewards of Gondor, the beacons linked their capital Minas Tirith with the westernmost provinces of Gondor, thus enabling either to quickly alert the other.

In The Lord of the Rings, only the northern beacons, used to warn the people in Anórien of danger, are mentioned as they are lit. These are, from east to west, the hills Amon Dîn, Eilenach, Nardol, Erelas, Min-Rimmon, Calenhad and Halifirien (also called Amon Anwar). The tomb of Elendil was hidden on the summit of Halifirien, westernmost of the beacon mountains. Beacon Hills is System of signal-fires used for communicating between Gondor and Rohan. There were seven Beacon-hills between Minas Tirith and the border of Rohan, spanning a distance of about 150 miles. The Beacon-hills were: Amon Din, Eilenach, Nardol, Erelas, Min-Rimmon, Calenhad, and Halifirien.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...123670&page=19

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-06-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #19
offramp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Earth

The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Wood

I cannot imagine a more pointless waste of money than planting more trees just to build flagships. The Royal Navy has been using metal for years now and this would seem to be a total waste of time, money and wood.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
terrorworld

Slowly I'm thinking all, or some of these figures with the names Isis, Isai(s), Jesse, Esus (a Celtic god-like figure), Jesus, ... have been the male and female incarnations of the same soul over time.
By the name, Isai (Jesse) was the father of the Israelite King David, born in Bethlehem, and of course it's being claimed that Jesus in the bible was from this lineage, too.
--- Did I mention that 'Icke' (as in David Icke, unusually German-looking) looks suspiciously like a spelling/pronounciation-shifted 'Isai' (e.g. Isai->Isse->Ische->Ikhe->Icke) ?!?
---> Is David Icke in the Jesus lineage ?!?
Oh I'm getting 'heretical'...

Last edited by terrorworld; 05-06-2012 at 07:23 PM.
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote