Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 23-03-2007, 06:31 AM   #1
graflok

Default Chemtrails mystery solved?

Here's some interesting info from a Dr. Stephen D. McKay regarding his research into chemtrails. My own summary of the information (as I understand it) is at the end of the post.

reference (excerpted below, as told to Victoria Hardy):
http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...rticleID=21473

Dr. Stephen D. McKay recently sent me an email and shared the news that he has been contacted by the BBC and Channel 4 in the U.K. to work on two documentaries about weather modification and geo-engineering projects, including the chemtrail issue. And yesterday I received his findings after six years of research into the subject.

Dr. McKay ... believes there are four ongoing projects in our atmosphere,

“The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth. This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties.”

“The second and most secretive project is the United States Navy's, RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. The RFMP is the system name given to a group of computer programs and one of the supporting, subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images.”

”By providing an extremely interactive and visual (television type radar screens) environment, the Radio Frequency Mission Planner, RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the "Radio Frequency" environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what-if" virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of Radio Frequency propagation are modeled in his computer, (RFMP system), special, sometimes counter- intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a warfare battle mission.”

”The VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as "ducting", over land, to operate accurately.”

”The government and military solved the "ducting" problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over America. They made an atmospheric RF duct with a base of barium aerosol from aircraft. The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Again, the aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environment that supports RF ducting for the RFMP / VTRPE warfare system. Fibers with barium may support ducting. The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium.”

”The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth. Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage. Air Force documents implied, "the risks are high but the rewards are worth it." The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees without firing a shot.”

”The fourth project in the atmosphere is the DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, biological detection and decontamination programs. The program also utilizes the mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol along with special polymer fibers in the atmosphere. They have released biological into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems.”

”It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals, in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible, for the recent epidemic increase in cases of nose bleed, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory symptoms and a noticeable increase in arthritis symptoms, recently reported nationwide. Chemicals illegally sprayed into the atmosphere are producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds and fungus. These conditions are not conducive to good health. The soluble salts of barium, an earth metal, are toxic in mammalian systems. They are absorbed rapidly from the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the muscles, lungs, and bone. No case data is available from the medical community on the long term effects of barium in the human body.”

”The programs are secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to "not know" about what the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal and harmful agents are. It's for that reason the project has been declared secret from the citizens of the countries.”

-- END OF QUOTED TEXT --

My own (graflok's) summary of the 4 reasons for chemtrails (as I understand the above info):

1. aluminum oxide or a compound with similar properties to block the rays of the sun thus lowering
surface temperature and reducing UV radiation.

2. (most secret) a barium salt aerosol (possibly with fibers) to facilitate the US Navy's Radio Frequency
Mission Planner (RFMP). This is a system that allows one to visually see battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions
(3-D) on a television screen. This system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the
environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what-if" virtual warfare
scenarios on his computer screen. The aerosol also allows enemy high frequency communications to be
monitored more easily.

3. barium salts as part of a weather modification scheme (in conjunction with HAARP) to withhold rain,
cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country
to its knees without firing a shot.

4. barium salts to produce atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable
to the growth of harmful molds and fungus.

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
intruder
Inactive

Excellent Graflok!! and thank you for that!!

and what is the thirteenth element? Aluminum...

unlucky 13...?
13th tarot? death
intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
mynameis

Default How does she know of these?

I wonder if someone told her?
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
phenylamine

I have been quite skeptical of the chemtrail phenomenon mostly because we all have to breathe the same air so why would they potentially poison it?
but the above article makes enough sense to make me think twice,mabey they really believe its for the best and worth the risk?,mabey they lack any common sense?,or just dont give a shit?
Do most of you think chemtrail spraying is really taking place?
phenylamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #5
intruder
Inactive

Phenyl? you're spending too much time behind your monitor or TV if you haven't seen them.
intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #6
phenylamine

I've seen plenty of CONtrails but I don't know if I've seen any CHEMtrails.
Old 23-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #7
whitelightrabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenylamine View Post
I've seen plenty of CONtrails but I don't know if I've seen any CHEMtrails.

on a clear day you can notice both contrails and chemtrails. the contrails dissipate quickly and the chemtrails remain and spread out.

thanks for the info graflok.
whitelightrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:06 PM   #8
mcmenek1

Hi,

One of the reasons I think they are trying to reflect the sun is to stop it getting to us, the sun is raising our vibration and the earths. We have been conditioned by ‘The Powers That Be’ to fear the sun... they tell us its dangerous! Wear sunglasses and cover up or you will get cancer.......... I don’t buy it!.........I found this interesting piece on the on the Internet a while ago.

“ Ask yourself is it just a coincidence that the increase in the spate of skin cancers runs concurrent with the increased use of sun creams, which are supposed to minimise this risk? An active ingredient in sunscreens, 2-phenylbenzimidazole-5 (PBSA), which is used to absorb ultra violet B (UVB), has been found to damage DNA when exposed to sunlight in a test tube. The researchers from Queen’s University in Belfast (N.Ireland) fear that if it caused similar changes to skin cells, this could lead to skin cancer”....[ Environment and Health News, Winter 1999 Edition 14

We are light beings our DNA is composed of light, our bodies convert the energy from the sun into heat and light which enhance our life force energy. The sun’s vibration is rising and it is waking people up this is one of the reasons ‘The Powers That Be’ are so desperate to minimise its effect by using Chemtrails.

Thanks for the post graflok

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #9
lookfar

Thanks for sharing graflok. It's interesting to see that this subject has now finally come into the main media (BBC & Channel 4). Look forward to seeing what they have to say about it, which I'm sure will be heavily censored!

I agree mcmenek1, we're constantly being told to stay out of the sun or 'factor up' as much as possible, but the skin cancer cases are still rising & of course the pharmaceutical companies are making a mint!!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #10
phenylamine

some suggested reading for an undecided person?

can anyone point me to a few sites with good information on this subject please.Thanks.
Peace
Old 23-03-2007, 11:30 PM   #11
mcmenek1

Hi lookfar,

Yea! I make a point of not wearing sunglasses or sun cream I use Aloe Vera instead. I’ve gotten to the stage now that what ever ‘They’ tell us to do for health reasons I do the opposite.

Love
&
Peace
Old 23-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #12
lookfar

Quote:
some suggested reading for an undecided person?

can anyone point me to a few sites with good information on this subject please.Thanks.
Peace
Hi phenyl

For starters, you could search this forum as there have been quite a few threads about chemtrails.

Also lots to see on:
google video
thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com (good vids here too)
Limelady's lime-zone.blogspot.com
weatherwars.info
chemtrailcentral.com

That should keep you going for a while...

Hehe that seems like good advice mcmenek1, I totally agree
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 12:59 AM   #13
ruebin

Here's a really good site, with LOTS and LOTS of info...

http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm

Clifford Carnicom has spent a lot of time, and a lot of his own money in researching the chemtrails over the past ten or so years. He's also made some top quality videos on the chemtrail problem. His website is well worth spending some time at.

The spraying here in upstate New York these past two weeks has been extremely bad. Today our entire sky was covered over with a thick, ugly white chemical pea soup, laced with thick, billowing trails. The buggers have been going constantly over this region for the past two days, with no letup. When the sun is behind the trails and the chemical clouds, as it was for a while this afternoon, you can actually see the "stuff" falling from the sky in a very fine mist. And on exceptionally bad days when the air is very still, you can actually smell the pungent chemicals in the air.

Last edited by ruebin; 24-03-2007 at 01:11 AM. Reason: adding more material
ruebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #14
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebin View Post
Here's a really good site, with LOTS and LOTS of info...

http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm

Clifford Carnicom has spent a lot of time, and a lot of his own money in researching the chemtrails over the past ten or so years. His website is well worth spending some time at.
Hi ruebin,

Thanks for the link, it looks really interesting..... loads of info.

Love
&
Peace
Old 24-03-2007, 01:23 AM   #15
ruebin

I'm glad you like it. It's considered one of the best and most informative chemtrail websites on the internet.

ruebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 03:36 AM   #16
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
I have been quite skeptical of the chemtrail phenomenon mostly because we all have to breathe the same air so why would they potentially poison it?
but the above article makes enough sense to make me think twice,mabey they really believe its for the best and worth the risk?,mabey they lack any common sense?,or just dont give a shit?
Do most of you think chemtrail spraying is really taking place?
I'm also a sceptic. I've been asking questions here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1190

I have been checking out airliners.net and reading chemtrail threads there. I haven't found one pilot yet who believes in them and I don't know how you could cover up something so large. Why aren't there any insiders blowing the whistle? There is an article on there as well, that says that CONtrails do form cirrus cloouds.

There is confirmation from the British military and discussed in parliament of chemical spraying over an English town in the 60's. So there is a precedent for this stuff. It's at the above link.

I dunno, it could be for real, I wouldn't put it past 'them'. Or the whole chemtrail thing could be a great big scare and disinfo operation for the conspiracy movement.

graflok - I had a look at the web page where the article is from and there is not one piece of supporting evidence, link, or source for anything that Dr. Stephen McKay says. Am I supposed to just take his word for it?

Last edited by ho1ogram; 24-03-2007 at 04:03 AM.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 05:04 AM   #17
phenylamine

Thanks for all the leads everyone,will check em out tomarrow.I think there must be some truth in it,they have almost certainly done experiments along these lines.The massive atmospheric spraying operations of dangerous or potentially dangerous substances is what I'm sceptic al of,but I definitely don't doubt its possible either.
Old 24-03-2007, 06:04 AM   #18
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

I was skeptical about chemtrails till about 3 days ago, nice clear day i looked out my window and theres 3 planes in the distance going along (i live on the side of a 640ft hill so iv got an amazing view of the countryside) i thoughts its just regular planes and there contrails, so i went to watch the budget on tv. came back down and there still flying around and there trails are huge compared to the size of the aircraft, i got the bonoculars out and theres lines that go like this:

Into the distance, i thought thats not right, comercial airlines dont fly over here because its a helecopter training flight path... strange.
whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 09:44 AM   #19
king

this is such an important and interesting subject.
chemtrails subject used to bother me for a while.
I could not figure out What was the purpose of chemtrails and WHY were they spaying
like crazy, and all over the globe..

Although this theory of Dr. Stephen D. McKay sounds realistic – there are some major holes in it.

there is lots of disinformation and watter mudding and some of it is pretty naïve ‘explanation’.
here are my comments

Quote:
Dr. McKay ... believes there are four ongoing projects in our atmosphere,
four projects, same set of chemtrail airplanes. so, who controls those airplanes – 4 different agencies? who maintains them? what about airplanes in other countries? who controls them?

Quote:
“The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth.
or, maybe additional light/photon energy does something to humans – like it begins to AWAKENS them to the illusion, so that they begin to figure out the trick of black magicians (illuminati)?

Quote:
This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties.”
or, so those evil ones who want to kill billions of people want to save us from ‘skin cancer’?

how about if people stop putting f#$%en cancer causing chemicals on their skin, you know those things that give you skin cancers like sun lotions?

Quote:
“The second and most secretive project is the United States Navy's, RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. The RFMP is the system name given to a group of computer programs and one of the supporting, subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, It is a computer Radio Frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the battlefield terrain in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system also depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system to be combined with the battlefield picture painted from the ground thus producing 3-D images.”
wow! that sounds impressive!
but, but, but… why is U.S. NAVY doing tests in all other countries around the world?
You know, U.K., Germany, Italy or Poland or Canada isn’t exactly U.S.
Aren’t they (U.S. NAVY) afraid that someone may figure out their technology?
I say that this is pure fu#$en bullshit, because they (military) already have military satellites that can read the sticker on a license plate if need be and multiple satellites can
triangulate the positions with great accuracy.

Does anyone think that all of the governments of the world would allow their countries to be chemtrailed so that U.S. can expand its military technological capabilities?

Quote:
”By providing an extremely interactive and visual (television type radar screens) environment, the Radio Frequency Mission Planner, RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the "Radio Frequency" environment before a battlefield war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what-if" virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of Radio Frequency propagation are modeled in his computer, (RFMP system), special, sometimes counter- intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a warfare battle mission.”
right, global multi billion operations, just so that military can have better toys.
naaah, I am not buying it

Quote:
Fibers with barium may support ducting. The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium.”
sounds like B.S. because why the hell are they testing ‘ducting” in all of the populated areas now/
why not go to some remote location and test it there, as usual?
why test it for years, even over those other countries of Europe?
hmm, something does not compute here.

Quote:
”The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth.
do we think that this incredibly potent technology will be in hands of U.S. military.
the same military that will be destroyed in coming years.
I do not know about you, but if I were an illuminati – I’d have that under my own control, via small mind controlled group of my servants, and I had another group to monitor first group.

Quote:
Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage.
wrong again, it is done for advantage of those who want to take over the world

Quote:
Air Force documents implied, "the risks are high but the rewards are worth it."
another bullshit statement. what is the payoff for this global multi billion secret operations?!

Quote:
The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshine, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees without firing a shot.”
this part is truth, but again – military are not really in control, but real big boys are

Quote:
”The fourth project in the atmosphere is the DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, biological detection and decontamination programs.
pure bullshit
like DARPA cares about us. They would go to underground bunkers the moment biological shit is released.
since there are no public anti-nuclear bunkers in U.S. – well you should know that
this ‘DARPA theory is B.S.’

Quote:
The program also utilizes the mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol along with special polymer fibers in the atmosphere. They have released biological into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems.”
true, many people got sick and when people went to emergency rooms – they collected the data on symptoms and detection methods. BTW, doctors were clueless why there was such an increase in upper respiratory problems. so, we were used as guinea
pigs. no one ‘decontaminated’ us because that would blow the cover off.

Quote:
”It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals, in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible, for the recent epidemic increase in cases of nose bleed, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory symptoms and a noticeable increase in arthritis symptoms, recently reported nationwide. Chemicals illegally sprayed into the atmosphere are producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds and fungus. These conditions are not conducive to good health. The soluble salts of barium, an earth metal, are toxic in mammalian systems. They are absorbed rapidly from the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the muscles, lungs, and bone. No case data is available from the medical community on the long term effects of barium in the human body.
yes, this is true. notice how they say ‘It is believed that’… like they do not know that metals are bad for living things. I guess that is why they put metals (mostly aluminum based) in air (chemtrails), food (additives like aluminum baking powder) , water (fluoride) and vaccines (mercury, very toxic metal). they are learning, and they are just making ‘mistakes” here and there you see… there is no evil intent (eyeballs rolling)

Quote:
”The programs are secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to "not know" about what the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal and harmful agents are. It's for that reason the project has been declared secret from the citizens of the countries.”

like EPA was not told that ‘chemtrails are a classified project of National Security’ and “here is the response that you should use in case of public inquiry”?!

but, I have not wrote this just o take apart this theory, I actually figured it out why would so many governments around the world allow their own citizens to be chemtrailed and more important -- why would they allow that their own little sorry asses be chemtrailed as well

there is no force on earth that can make all of the politicians agree to chemtrail operations unless they were really, really afraid of something.
and they are afraid, of their own people…people waking up to the illusion that is pulled over their eyes. because if people do wake up – those in governments would loose their jobs at best, or be exterminated like vermin at worse.
that is the only logical explanation -- managers of the humanity would be in deep shit.

and i mean -- life threatening shit!

that is why they do not see the chemtrails as a threat -- because their survival depends on us staying in lower vibrational frequencies.

now, of course that fu#$ing with mother nature is
insane thing to do, but apparently insanity of those in power
and their desire to stay in power is even greater.

we do not really know what long term effects of chemtrail operations will be on all life, but i got feeling that many politicians will begin to awaken when already is little too late, so i think that they will be f$%^ed either way, especially if angry mob gets them.

a while back I understood that chemtrails are used for suppression, only I did not know why and what kind of suppression. so, I set out on mission to add all pieces together and solve this puzzle for sake of my sanity. I traveled to other continents a few times since chemtrail operations started and I have seen them everywhere I visited.

then in summer of last year while observing the heavy chemtrailing of a heavily populated area from a local mountain top, and while looking at that murky red/brown mixture over the cities it became obvious that someone wanted to keep those people suppressed. See, they were not spaying in unpopulated area around the mountain, but they have hit the cities rally heavy!

It was not that they wanted to kill people en mass, because think what happens when one man yells – “government released the agent in the air to kill us” – everyone would run to safety first, and then people would start taking between themselves (that they usually do not do if they are not under life threat)
and then the cat would be out off bag. they would learn who the enemy is. their suspicions would not sound so crazy once they hear other people who are hiding their thoughts as well.
then, those who figured it out would start talking and those who are unaware would begin to connect the dots. Within short time the real perpetrators will become exposed.
imagine anger and rage towards someone who has oppressed you all your life, times billions?!
what chance would illuminati have, where would they hide?

anyways, this is what will do in illuminati in the end – people getting together and talking to each other, discovering who the true enemy is, but I digress, back to my chemtrails observation.

on the way back from mountains I noticed newly installed antennas that were similar to GWEN/Cell towers, only they were using a flat type of antennas that were directed on straight part of the road. Those antennas looked very directional and they covered 1 kilometer or so, so I have seen quite a few of those that were targeting whatever is on the road.

because this was a deserted mountain road there were not many buildings there, but right across a single building that does some kind of biological research there was a full blown GWEN tower, with usual antenna array that was concealed in a fake tree.

just like there is cell tower near each high school, elementary school, apartment building complex, office building and even each hospital there was a GWEN tower, in middle of nowhere. And this tower was not used for cell phones, that is for sure, because years ago cell phones worked fine without those towers and cell towers were located on hills, where it makes sense to place them, not across a building.
just today, I have seen some additional antennas near a high rise building.

Now, we all know about ELF , HAARP and chemtrails and how they can be (are) used to entrain human brain to a certain frequency.
My gut feeling is that GWEN/Cell phone towers do the same thing – to entrain human brains to a lower vibrational frequency and keep them there.
but, I do not think it is working as they want it to work, what has to happen will happen.

imagine if just one percent of the people wakes up?
imagine if that awakening begins to rub off overnight to other people?
how could you stop awakening THEN, if you are ruling the world by black magic and illusions and your bag of tricks does not work any longer?

I think that this is the greatest fear of those ‘illuminated ones’ that rule the world.
but, I know that they will fail.
no matter how many devices or fear, scaremongering and other crap they throw at us.
not even thousand of Alex Jones type of fear mongers, nor all 54 HAARPs can stop it.

because, how can you stop those who learn that they are infinite spirit and who refuse to play illuminati illusion game?

two words:

game over

anyways, check this video out and fast forward to 1:10

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...q=illuminati+2

Icke puts it well. He talks about this very subject of awakening and all you have to know is that chemtrails, ELF, GWEN towers are used to suppress the awakening, that connection with infinite spirit.
watch the video and connect the dots.

Last edited by king; 24-03-2007 at 09:50 AM.
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #20
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

That makes sence, what do barium salts, Chlorine and flouride all have to do with it though? they must have an affect on people, part of an illuminatti cocktail they want us ingesting. you can kill bacteria in water without chloring you can use ultra violet light, so why havnt we replaced chloring with this technology and flourides are in 90% of toothpaste now so are not needed in everyones water, i dont see africans with dogy teeth!
whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote