Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
rooibos

Default Scottish judge in Templar outfit

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...tencing-798916

They just had this sentencing in Scotland for some Murderer. First time televised.

And I couldn't help but notice that the judge is garbed in a Templars-inspired robe...

Are there any particular links between Scotland's judiciary and wider establishment and the Templars?
rooibos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
psquared

The hairpiece is somewhat odd. Does anyone know the historical reasoning as to why they still wear these?
Old 18-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
rooibos

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
The hairpiece is somewhat odd. Does anyone know the historical reasoning as to why they still wear these?
To give them a degree anonymity when they are in court.

Last edited by rooibos; 18-04-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
lightgiver

Arrow Judge of Samsara

Not doing a good Job are they now.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....1&postcount=88

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=288

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-04-2012 at 07:11 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
lightgiver

Question Edinburgh; Skull&Bones/illuminati city

I wonder why

Robbie the Pict put the question to judges hearing his complaint that a "secret society" of senior figures in the Scottish establishment is undermining the impartiality of the judicial system....looks like to me the real criminalsss are running around ssscott free...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=105

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...to-judges.html

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=313

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
lightgiver

Arrow Complicity

A cover-up is an attempt, whether successful or not, to conceal evidence of wrong-doing, error, incompetence or other embarrassing information. In a passive cover-up information is simply not provided; in an active cover-up deception is used.

The expression is usually applied to people in positions of authority who abuse their power to avoid or silence criticism or to deflect guilt of wrongdoing. Those who initiate a cover up (or their allies) may be responsible for a misdeed, a breach of trust or duty or a crime.

While the terms are often used interchangeably, cover-up involves withholding incriminatory evidence, while whitewash involves releasing misleading evidence...An individual is complicit in a crime if he/she is aware of its occurrence and has the ability to report the crime, but fails to do so. As such, the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite possibly being able to stop them, either directly or by contacting the authorities, thus making the individual a de-facto accessory to the crime rather than an innocent bystander.

The Guildford Four and the Maguire Seven were two sets of people whose convictions in English courts for the Guildford pub bombings in the 1970s were eventually quashed. The Guildford Four were convicted of bombings carried out by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA), and the Maguire Seven were convicted of handling explosives found during the investigation into the bombings. Both groups' convictions were declared "unsafe and unsatisfactory" and reversed after they had served time in prison.

An accomplice is a person who helps another person commit a crime, Accomplice liability involves primary actors who actually participate in the commission of the crime and secondary actors who aid and encourage the primary actors. The aid can be either physical or psychological. The secondary actors are called accomplices.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=168454

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover-up

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=4515&page=2

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-04-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 18-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #7
offramp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
...And why does he have that unusual turkey-like skin on his hands?
What is that all about?
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
lightgiver

Arrow Cess Pit World

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (not many) to do nothing" -

The "Kids for cash" scandal unfolded in 2008 over judicial kickbacks at the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Two judges, President Judge Mark Ciavarella and Senior Judge Michael Conahan, were accused of accepting money from Robert Mericle, builder of two private, for-profit juvenile facilities, in return for contracting with the facilities and imposing harsh sentences on juveniles brought before their courts in order to ensure that the detention centers would be utilized...

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/corrupt_judges.htm
Old 18-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (not many) to do nothing" -
I've been thinking about this quote lately and have come to the conclusion that it is a misnomer...and you started to approach that with your "not many" addendum.

Truth is, good men (people) would NOT do nothing. They would do something. So I would change the original quote to something akin to "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for apathetic men to overrun humanity". But I think you're right...most humans are neither good nor evil at this stage in the game. Most people are somewhere in the middle (and yes I know, that means by default that they have chosen the side of evil). But either way, good people always do something otherwise they couldn't accurately be labeled as "good".
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
lightgiver

Question TV Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganoflight View Post
I've been thinking about this quote lately and have come to the conclusion that it is a misnomer...and you started to approach that with your "not many" addendum.

Truth is, good men (people) would NOT do nothing. They would do something. So I would change the original quote to something akin to "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for apathetic men to overrun humanity". But I think you're right...most humans are neither good nor evil at this stage in the game. Most people are somewhere in the middle (and yes I know, that means by default that they have chosen the side of evil). But either way, good people always do something otherwise they couldn't accurately be labeled as "good".
I quite Agree...Ignorance is just as bad.

Ignorance (or witlessness) is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. Ignoramus is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a term for someone who is willfully ignorant.

Old 19-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
psquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (not many) to do nothing" -
Very, very true!! Edmund Burke right? I agree with this statement.

Last edited by psquared; 19-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #12
offramp
Banned

What is the meaning of the rectangular crenellation on the top of the Judge's chair?

It looks like a headrest but I had a dream that it was satanic in some way.

So I have proven that it is satanic.

Any other information about the crenellation?
Old 20-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #13
rooibos

Quote:
Originally Posted by offramp View Post
What is the meaning of the rectangular crenellation on the top of the Judge's chair?

It looks like a headrest but I had a dream that it was satanic in some way.

So I have proven that it is satanic.

Any other information about the crenellation?
It looks like a headrest to me.
Old 23-04-2012, 03:59 AM   #14
offramp
Banned

It can't be a headrest. For a start, he is wearing a wig. If he rested his head then the wig would fall off and he would become a total laughing-stock.

Second, how can a high court judge rest his head during a case?
Can you imagine a barrister looking up and seeing the judge lolling around in his chair, his head right back, looking like a refugee from Shameless watching Jeremy Kyle on a hand-held?

No, my friend.

The object represents some kind of rectangular Freemasonic God, possibly Lucifer.

The judge is worshipping it.
Old 23-04-2012, 06:49 AM   #15
ksigmason

Quote:
the object represents some kind of rectangular freemasonic god, possibly lucifer.
lol...What?! It looks just like a normal chair with a headrest to me. Whether he uses the headrest or not is immaterial and irrelevant. Also how is a rectangle tied to a supernatural being least of Freemasonry?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 23-04-2012 at 06:51 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #16
offramp
Banned

Not a headrest and not a chair!

I believe the object behind the judge is a granite 3D representation of the famous ancient astronaut of Tassili.

If that ancient astronaut was worshipped as a light-bearing God then there is an obvious and irrefutable connection to modern Freemasonry.

QED!
Old 23-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #17
ksigmason

Quote:
Not a headrest and not a chair!

I believe the object behind the judge is a granite 3D representation of the famous ancient astronaut of Tassili.

If that ancient astronaut was worshipped as a light-bearing God then there is an obvious and irrefutable connection to modern Freemasonry.

QED!
How do you get that from a picture of a chair? Hell, we don't even know if that particular judge is a Freemason (maybe I missed that post). Plus there is no similarities between the picture and the headrest. How does a black rectangular device equate "Tassili". Is Tassili often symbolized by a rectangle? There is no "light bearing god of Freemasonry". Your belief is easily refutable as you have given only a belief, no fact.

Last edited by ksigmason; 23-04-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Old 23-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #18
offramp
Banned

The Tassili Astronaut is exactly the same shape and colour as the granite statue looming behind the judge. Not just the faux-headrest shape, the totalité.
Old 23-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
rooibos

He will almost certainly be a member of the Speculative Society, if not also mason
Old 23-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #20
ksigmason

Quote:
The Tassili Astronaut is exactly the same shape and colour as the granite statue looming behind the judge. Not just the faux-headrest shape, the totalité.
What granite statue? All I see is the back of his chair. Unless you're telling me he was sitting on a piece of rock. So because you're picture of Tassili was on a black backdrop anything that is square-ish and black is automatically tied with Tassili? That is illogical. You still haven't answered my other questions.