Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 11-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #41
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrinkurmilk View Post
Yes it would be out of place doing it on a september clues thread wouldn't it.

Watch this I remember seeing it a while ago, its so true and debunks one of your clues...

http://m.youtube.com/results?gl=US&c...&submit=Search
That doesn't debunk anything. Simon Shack made a video response to that vid, which Anthony Lawson hasn't even attempted to debunk. Nice try, close, but no cigar.

If you want to debunk it, go to the thread I linked to which is on the AUTHORS OWN WEBSITE, surely that's the best place to debunk anything September Clues related. And don't forget to let us know how you get on.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #42
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
That doesn't debunk anything. Simon Shack made a video response to that vid, which Anthony Lawson hasn't even attempted to debunk. Nice try, close, but no cigar.

If you want to debunk it, go to the thread I linked to which is on the AUTHORS OWN WEBSITE, surely that's the best place to debunk anything September Clues related. And don't forget to let us know how you get on.
Take me through how the video I posted fails to debunk it then?

Also this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=...&v=d1V7TovxzBc

No idrather not sign upto that forum thanks, ill stick to this thread.
dontdrinkurmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #43
denton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Ahhh, you see, I wasn't gonna get involved. Ok, one question. Why does the Naudet second strike footage have frames missing?
I've no idea. Have they been asked why? Do YOU know why? Has this claim of missing frames been verified? What is supposedly missing as a result of these alleged excised frames? Please; inform me.
denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #44
mishy

Quote:
Take me through how the video I posted fails to debunk it then?

Also this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=...&v=d1V7TovxzBc
The response from Simon Shack shows how it's wrong.

Will watch this other video when I get home.

Quote:
No idrather not sign upto that forum thanks, ill stick to this thread.
That's because you know you don't have an argument, because if you did you'd be all over it like a cheap suit.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #45
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by denton View Post
I've no idea. Have they been asked why? Do YOU know why? Has this claim of missing frames been verified? What is supposedly missing as a result of these alleged excised frames? Please; inform me.
No further questions Your Honour...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #46
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
The response from Simon Shack shows how it's wrong.

Will watch this other video when I get home.

That's because you know you don't have an argument, because if you did you'd be all over it like a cheap suit.
Point by point raise any 'facts' you have from the sept clues site.

You said it does not debunk it so tell me how in your own words.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #47
denton

Quote:
No further questions Your Honour...
So, instead of pointing me to this undeniable proof that completely verifies the frankly preposterous claims made on the September Clues site, you'd rather act high-and-mighty? I asked a simple question. If the information presented on the September Clues site is so flawless, why the skirting around my simple question? You've immediately formed a bias about me because you don't like the question I asked. So much for 'open-minded'.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #48
mishy

Quote:
Point by point raise any 'facts' you have from the sept clues site.
No. I'm saying they are pretty much on the money with what happened that day. No planes & TV fakery. The proof is in the video and on the website. I've given you a link where you can go to debunk it, but you declined.

Quote:
You said it does not debunk it so tell me how in your own words.
No. watch Simon Shacks Response.

And quit with the 'In your own words' bullshit. Typical debunker style, trying to catch people out.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #49
denton

Quote:
No. I'm saying they are pretty much on the money with what happened that day. No planes & TV fakery. The proof is in the video and on the website. I've given you a link where you can go to debunk it, but you declined.

And quit with the 'In your own words' bullshit. Typical debunker style, trying to catch people out.
How can anyone seriously go from "hmm, this part is a little weird" to "no 'planes" without asking for evidence to prove that latter hypothesis beyond a reasonable doubt? There are more holes in the 'no 'planes' theory than there are in the official story.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #50
mishy

Quote:
How can anyone seriously go from "hmm, this part is a little weird" to "no 'planes" without asking for evidence to prove that latter hypothesis beyond a reasonable doubt? There are more holes in the 'no 'planes' theory than there are in the official story.
Still not bothered with the debunk a September Clue thread?

Or did you just join the DI forum to troll the 9/11 threads?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #51
denton

Quote:
Still not bothered with the debunk a September Clue thread?

Why do you accuse me of trolling when all I'm doing is asking for more conclusive evidence than that offered by September Clues? The 'wobbly buildings' part on that site-what's so strange about that clip? It's just a shaky camera. That's what I mean: that site is clutching at straws.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #52
dave52

Quote:
I suspect this...

@denton - you asked about the Naudet footage. I responded with a pretty straight forward question which you seem clueless about (if you pardon the pun).

I'll ask again. Why are there missing frames in the second Naudet strike footage. This is TV Fakery 101. I can't explain it, but you seem so certain that the Naudet footage is an accurate record of the day, you must have a satisfactory answer.

Please don't insult me with questions like "can you verify that there are missing frames", because there are. They are missing in the actual DVD as well as the youtube clips taken from the DVD and they were missing when Channel4 aired the show here in the UK on the tenth anniversary.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #53
mishy

Quote:
Why do you accuse me of trolling when all I'm doing is asking for more conclusive evidence than that offered by September Clues? The 'wobbly buildings' part on that site-what's so strange about that clip? It's just a shaky camera. That's what I mean: that site is clutching at straws.

And I've provided you with a link to a thread for you to debunk it on the AUTHORS OWN WEBSITE.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #54
denton

Quote:
I suspect this...

@denton - you asked about the Naudet footage. I responded with a pretty straight forward question which you seem clueless about (if you pardon the pun).

I'll ask again. Why are there missing frames in the second Naudet strike footage. This is TV Fakery 101. I can't explain it, but you seem so certain that the Naudet footage is an accurate record of the day, you must have a satisfactory answer.

Please don't insult me with questions like "can you verify that there are missing frames", because there are. They are missing in the actual DVD as well as the youtube clips taken from the DVD and they were missing when Channel4 aired the show here in the UK on the tenth anniversary.
Of course you suspect me of trolling: I've disputed a part of your gospel. I didn't intend to insult you with the questions I asked, but I'm trying to ascertain for my own satisfaction the veracity if the claims you made. If there are frames missing; have you sought an answer for why? If so, what did you find? I'm curious to know why, when you discovered there were missing frames (assuming you're being honest here-no offence), have you chosen to assume some kind of implied conspiratorial guilt to be the reason? Are there not other, more simple reasons for frames to have been edited out?

Can you not see why sites such as September Clues attract the ridicule they do, from both sides of the debate?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #55
denton

Quote:
And I've provided you with a link to a thread for you to debunk it on the AUTHORS OWN WEBSITE.
This thread is about September Clues. I have no desire at this time to join that site.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #56
dave52

Quote:
Of course you suspect me of trolling: I've disputed a part of your gospel. I didn't intend to insult you with the questions I asked, but I'm trying to ascertain for my own satisfaction the veracity if the claims you made. If there are frames missing; have you sought an answer for why? If so, what did you find? I'm curious to know why, when you discovered there were missing frames (assuming you're being honest here-no offence), have you chosen to assume some kind of implied conspiratorial guilt to be the reason? Are there not other, more simple reasons for frames to have been edited out?

Can you not see why sites such as September Clues attract the ridicule they do, from both sides of the debate?
You see, you don't want me to accuse you of trolling but what am I to do with this? You've thrown out the idea of TV Fakery without even looking at something basic like this. It is not for me to come up with a reason for the missing frames, it is for you to justify it and back up your claim that there is nothing wrong with the Naudet footage.

Of course you can't explain the missing frames because it is inexplicable that the most important shot in the entire documentary has been tampered with. But them's the facts.

It's about now you attempt to lead me into some form of circular argument in the hope that I loose my rag an insult you. But, as I said - I'm above that now.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #57
mishy

Quote:
This thread is about September Clues. I have no desire at this time to join that site.
But you have issues with September Clues. Surely the best course of action is to take those issues up with the author? I'm sure he'd be willing to discuss these issues with you.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #58
dontdrinkurmilk
Banned

Quote:
No they are not on the money at all, with these being a september clues thread, what a perfect place to discuss yep you guessed it 'september clues). So go and find these on the money facts and I will scrutinize them.

Quote:

Ok ill watch it. But this just shows you cannot explain away the video I cited.

Last edited by dontdrinkurmilk; 11-04-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #59
mishy

Quote:
Ok ill watch it. But this just shows you cannot explain away the video I cited.
Which one, the one by Lawson? Simon Shack debunked that.

As I said earlier, the best place to debunk September Clues is on the September Clues forum...
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #60
denton

Quote:
You see, you don't want me to accuse you of trolling but what am I to do with this? You've thrown out the idea of TV Fakery without even looking at something basic like this. It is not for me to come up with a reason for the missing frames, it is for you to justify it and back up your claim that there is nothing wrong with the Naudet footage.

Of course you can't explain the missing frames because it is inexplicable that the most important shot in the entire documentary has been tampered with. But them's the facts.

It's about now you attempt to lead me into some form of circular argument in the hope that I loose my rag an insult you. But, as I said - I'm above that now.
Paranoid much? What serious logic is there behind leaping from missing frames to believing that the hole event was faked? There is less evidence for this supposed fakery than there is for 'planes hitting the towers, yet you seem happy to dismiss the holes in the fakery story. Why is this? You remind me of Rimmer from Red Dwarf. Toilet roll all been used? ALIENS must've done it! No progression of logic.