Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 30-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
real6

Default Pyramids of glass submerged in the Bermuda Triangl

Pyramids of glass submerged in the Bermuda Triangle

http://iiriaa.files.wordpress.com/20...amid.jpg?w=590

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=r_NIAcey-XY

These strange structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Meyer Verlag. Studies of other devices have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, aparentemente made of something like a thick glass, is really impressive structures, as each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt. B. Meyer believes that disclosure of the secrets of the strange pyramids that are at the center of the triangle, could shed light on the cases. Terrible and mysterious disappearances that are associated with the Bermuda Triangle. In his press conference in the Bahamas, the scientist gave a report with the exact coordinates of the pyramids and the cards with his picture. In particular, the oceanographer said that the technology is unknown to modern science, and is designed in such a way that the pyramid is under water. Perhaps a more detailed study over time will give results that are difficult to imagine. There are often reports on the pyramids. American oceanographers in 1990, discovered the underwater pyramids, which are located exactly at the center of the Bermuda Triangle. Scientists have processed all of the data and concluded that the surface is perfectly smooth, to look like glass or ice. The size of the pyramids are nearly three times the pyramid of Cheops. This news was sensational, and was discussed at a conference in Florida. The journalists present in it, have a lot of pictures and high resolution computerized data, which show three-dimensional pyramids perfectly smooth, without being covered with a surface free of debris or algae or cracks. The question we poneora and the matter is closed?

Thanks to Michial Trayler & Korinna A. Müller for sharing this article with us.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
real6

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/p...-triangle.html

These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive - each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.

Recently American and French scientists as well as other countries that are conducting surveys in areas of the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle, claim to have found a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that has never been discovered. The length of the base of this pyramid reached 300 meters, 200 meters height, and distance from base to the tip of the pyramid is about 100 meters above the sea floor. Preliminary results show this structure to be made of glass or a glass-like (crystal?) material, as it is entirely smooth and partially translucent.

When talking about size, this newly re-discovered pyramid is larger in scale than the pyramids of ancient Egypt. On top of the pyramid there are two very large holes, sea water at high speed move through the second hole, and therefore the raging waves roll by forming a giant vortex that makes the waters around this cause a massive surge waves and mist on the sea surface. This new discovery makes scientists wonder if this is having an affect on passing boats and planes and could be the reason for all the mystery surrounding the area.

Built on Land - Lost During Last Pole Shift?

There are several Western scholars who argue that the pyramid on the seabed may have been initially made on the mainland, after which a devastating earthquake struck and changed the landscape completely. Other scientists argue that a few hundred years ago the waters of the Bermuda Triangle area may have as one of the cornerstone activities of the people of Atlantis, and Pyramids on the sea floor may be a supply warehouse for them. Perhaps it is related to the underwater race of humanoids discovered in Washington State in 2004 - the so called "aquatic ape" beings? (See last article titled "Animal Planet: Navy Cover-Up Of Intelligent Beings Found in Ocean")

A more detailed study over time will give results that are difficult to imagine. Scientists have processed all of the data and concluded that the surface is perfectly smooth for it to look like glass or ice. The size of the pyramids are nearly three times the size of the pyramids of Cheops. This news was sensational, and was discussed at a conference in Florida and even reported to local Florida newspapers.. The journalists present in it, have a lot of pictures and high resolution computerized data, which show three-dimensional pyramids perfectly smooth, without being covered with a surface free of debris or algae or cracks.

There is also a suspicion that the Bermuda triangle and the area where this pyramid was supposedly located may be some sort of "holy grounds" that is being protected by the fabled Atlanteans - that whatever crosses over the location is considered an offering... Others hypothesize that the pyramid can attract and collect cosmic rays, from the so called "energy field" or "quantum vacuum" and that this may have been used as an Altantean power plant (or whoever was around at the time). With the mystery still surrounding behind the Egyptian pyramids and the fact that the pyramidal structures seems to be found in almost all ancient cultures - its going to be hard to tell for certain the origin of this structure or if it truly exists (we haven't been there yet so...) but be sure to check back frequently as we at Apparently Appare & BeforeItsNews.com try to bring you this kind of news BEFORE it makes it to the rest of the world. That's why we are here. That is our mission.

True or False?

"It doesn`t sound too real to me," said Calvin Jones of the Florida state Division of Historical Resources. " I'm always open minded because we`re always learning new things. But the idea of a pyramid structure, let alone one made of glass, under more than 10 feet of water -- the chances are about one in a million."

Jones said if it is a genuine archaeological find, the pyramid would have to have been built between 10,000 B.C. and 6,000 B.C., when the continental shelf was not covered by water, said Chisholm.

Florida archaeologists agree with him on the time span, but disagree with many other of his group`s claims.

Florida State University anthropologist Glen Doranprofessor said the earliest Near East pyramids are dated to about 4,000 B.C. and all New World pyramids are dated after 1 A.D. So any such structure off the coast of Florida would be at least 2,000 years older than all other known pyramids.

Other Underwater Pyramids are Found

In 1977, a mysterious discovery was made on the floor of the Atlantic concerning an unknown technology. A 650-foot pyramid was mysteriously lit up, with sparkling white water surrounding it that turned deep green, a shocking contrast to the dark black waters at that depth. The discovery was photographed by Arl Marahall's expedition off Cay Sal.

Another huge pyramid, in 10,000 feet of Atlantic water, was reported to have been found with a pulsating crystal on top of it, by Tony Benik's expedition. The group also found an opaque crystal tablet there, and reported that when a light was beamed through it, mysterious inscriptions became visible.

More underwater pyramids were found off Central America, Yucatan, and Louisiana, where domes were found in the Straits of Florida. A marble Greek style building was found between Florida and Cuba. And what about the column that radiated energy Dr. Zink found in the Bahamas and Zink also brought up other artifacts from his dives over Atlantis, and he was interviewed by Mind International agent Steve Forsberg.

Other pyramids have been explored by a Dr. Ray Brown on the sea floor off the Bahamas in 1970. Brown was accompanied by 4 divers who also found roads, domes, rectangular buildings, unidentified metallic instruments, and a statue holding a "mysterious" crystal containing miniature pyramids. The metal devices and crystals were taken to Florida for analysis at a university there. What was discovered was that the crystal amplified energy that passed through it. Perhaps this is the reason for the glass-like pyramid!

Dr. Ray Brown's Crystal Sphere

In 1970, Dr. Ray Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, went scuba diving with some friends near the Bari Islands in the Bahamas, close to a popular area known as the Tongue of the Ocean (This was depicted in the tv show"In Search Of -- Atlantis," originally made in 1979.

During one of his dives, Brown became separated from his friends and while searching for them he was startled when he came across a strange pyramid shape silhouetted against the aquamarine light.

Upon investigating further, Brown was surprised by how smooth and mirror-like was the stone surface of the whole structure, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

Swimming around the capstone, which Brown thought might have been lapis lazuli, he discovered an entrance and decided to explore inside.

Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. He was totally amazed that this room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless!

In addition, though Brown had brought no torch with him, he could nevertheless see everything in the room with his normal eyesight. The room was well lit, but no direct light source was visible.

Brown's attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod three inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center of the room and at its end was attached a many-faceted red gem, which tapered to a point.

Directly below this rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room, was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends. On the plate there was a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat.

Nestled in the hands, and situated four feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere four-inches in diameter.

Brown tried to loosen the ceiling rod and red gemstone but neither would move. Returning to the crystal sphere, he found, to his amazement, that it separated easily from the bronze hand holders. With the crystal sphere in his right hand he then made his way out of the pyramid.

As he departed, Brown felt an unseen presence and heard a voice telling him never to return!

Going Back 5000 Years

The Chinese are said to possess some of the oldest and most ancient documents known to man. Master Li Hongzhi in Zhuan Falun is said to have an explanation of the discovery of a prehistoric civilization as follows:

“On earth there are continents of Asia, Europe, South America, North America,
Oceania, Africa and the continent of Antarctica, which scientists in general geology
called ‘continental plates’. Since the formation of continental plates until seakrang,
there are already tens of millions of years of history. It can be said also that many
mainland from the ocean floor that rises to the top, there are also a lot of land that
sank to the seabed, since this condition is stable until the situation is now, already
historic tens of millions of years."

But in many sea floor, has found a number of large high buildings with exquisite
carvings, and not from the cultural heritage of modern mankind, so surely the
building that was created before he sank to the bottom of the sea. “

Seen from this angle, the mystery of the Pyramids on the seabed has been resolved. We are simply seeing the results of a cataclysmic earth changing event which resulted in raised sea levels and many lost coastal civilizations. Scientists know more about the surface of the moon then they do about the depths of the earth's oceans. Perhaps we should follow James Cameron's lead and start asking more questions about what is really down there - maybe even exploring for ourselves.

"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
Old 30-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
toxicvibes

Nice thread. I just hope it's not bs. Some detailed pics would be nice.

Last edited by toxicvibes; 30-03-2012 at 11:36 AM.
toxicvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
dolores1

The SODs who have been "proving" that mankind is decended from apes will pay all their "experts" to decry this, write a coverup, try hide the truth and bury this find.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
truthspoon
Banned

Nah.

Just a rock that someone has been overzealously photoshopping.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
misscynical
Banned

Excellent thread. Was going to create a thread myself about Cameron's diving exploits - I know he's no stranger to submersibles but doesn't anyone think it's odd that a guy who made a film about alien species living at the deepest part of the ocean gets to go down alone to, er....the deepest part of the ocean. I also find it interesting that no one's been back down there in over 50 years, when such a fuss is made by conspiracists about our absence from the moon since the 'landings' there.
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #7
Dude111

Would be nice having some pics
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
jamescafe

Seems I remember in Serge's explanation of Project Bluebeam, before he somewhat mysteriously died, that new underground (sea) science discoveries would change the history of the world and religions. Insider Cameron working with disinfo National Geographic....what's going to be "discovered?"

Another wild rumor - Cameron working on holographic technology to bring in Bluebeam?
Old 30-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #9
toxicvibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscynical View Post
Excellent thread. Was going to create a thread myself about Cameron's diving exploits - I know he's no stranger to submersibles but doesn't anyone think it's odd that a guy who made a film about alien species living at the deepest part of the ocean gets to go down alone to, er....the deepest part of the ocean. I also find it interesting that no one's been back down there in over 50 years, when such a fuss is made by conspiracists about our absence from the moon since the 'landings' there.
that`s just one more proof that tptb don`t give a shit about public opinion and outrage. They simply mind their own business...
toxicvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicvibes View Post
Nice thread. I just hope it's not bs. Some detailed pics would be nice.
Thanks. I really hope it's not either.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

-Dexter Morgan
Old 30-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #11
size_of_light

Looks and reads like a fake article along the lines of the blogger Dave Masko and his 'Strange Metal Boxes Wash Up on Oregon Beaches' faux news story.

Searching for the "Dr. Verlag Meyer" mentioned at the beginning of the article doesn't bring up any useful results after a quick search, the pyramid looks like a photoshop job, and the guy who wrote the article designs t-shirts, so I'd say this is an attempt at a viral to promote his website "apparentlyapparel."

Could be wrong but seriously doubt it.

Last edited by size_of_light; 30-03-2012 at 01:50 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
ashikenshin

was excited when I started reading it, then I saw that some things are from the 70's. that's 40 years ago, there are now remote submarines that take pictures of stuff really deep. No mention of it afterwards means it's either fake or someone is hiding it. I'm leaning to the fake part. You can travel there and start diving so... looks like nobody is hiding anything.

www.trianglediving.com/ they even have a website for it
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #13
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Looks and reads like a fake article along the lines of the blogger Dave Masko and his 'Strange Metal Boxes Wash Up on Oregon Beaches' faux news story.

Searching for the "Dr. Verlag Meyer" mentioned at the beginning of the article doesn't bring up any useful results after a quick search, the pyramid looks like a photoshop job, and the guy who wrote the article designs t-shirts, so I'd say this is an attempt at a viral to promote his website "apparentlyapparel."

Could be wrong but seriously doubt it.

yeah

so many people doing this or using bots to get feedback to their sites nowadays

regardless of the info

would be kool if true

Last edited by majorlee; 30-03-2012 at 04:17 PM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
hugo_rune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
would be kool if true
Wouldn't it just. *sigh*

I'm suprised the space-commies, I mean Ashtar Cmnd, haven't claimed it as one of theirs.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #15
cont

Could this be the fabled Bermuda stargate?

Dr. Verlag Meyer doesn't appear to exist. I think this is disinformation / made up story.

Last edited by cont; 30-03-2012 at 05:00 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #16
sparkplug

Great thread!

I hope this is true and that pictures start appearing.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #17
ashikenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Great thread!

I hope this is true and that pictures start appearing.
haha, I would plan to wait for a long time since they haven't done anything with this since the 70's
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #18
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Yes, this story is neither "today" nor is it "news."
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote