Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
naga

Question Are Reptilians tracking Rh-Negs???

"The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population is currently Rh-Negatives."

I'm sure this question has been addressed many times on this site and I apologies in advance for beating a "dead horse", but I truly would love to hear others opinions on this topic.

I myself have had lots of experiences and have felt very alone in my little world. I am just trying to reach out for the first time, wanting to compare notes with others whom can validate what I've known to be true for many years.

In addition to my inquiries on being tracked, I am also a bit conflicted with the negative stigma around the Rh-Negative Hybrids...

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!

... and "possession" is 9/10th's of the law!

http://myspace.com/NagaGirl8
naga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #2
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by naga View Post
"The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population is currently Rh-Negatives."

I'm sure this question has been addressed many times on this site and I apologies in advance for beating a "dead horse", but I truly would love to hear others opinions on this topic.

I myself have had lots of experiences and have felt very alone in my little world. I am just trying to reach out for the first time, wanting to compare notes with others whom can validate what I've known to be true for many years.

In addition to my inquiries on being tracked, I am also a bit conflicted with the negative stigma around the Rh-Negative Hybrids...

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!
Well if anybody knows then tell me. I'm B-neg, aarrghh. Awesome pic by the way

Last edited by marpat; 23-02-2008 at 01:03 AM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 02:44 AM   #3
naga

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well if anybody knows then tell me. I'm B-neg, aarrghh. Awesome pic by the way

Yup, I'm A- and I have some CRAZY stories that I wanted to compare with others. Have you read up on the lineage of Rh Negs?

And thanks for the compliment; my tattoo is a work in progress. Eventually my whole back will tell the story of the Devatta prose of the Lotus Sutra, Naga- the Dragon Kings daughter. I'm going in this week to get some more work done... I'm so excited!

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!

Old 23-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Yup, I'm A- and I have some CRAZY stories that I wanted to compare with others. Have you read up on the lineage of Rh Negs?

And thanks for the compliment; my tattoo is a work in progress. Eventually my whole back will tell the story of the Devatta prose of the Lotus Sutra, Naga- the Dragon Kings daughter. I'm going in this week to get some more work done... I'm so excited!

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!
Oh, yes your tatto is nice as well. You obviously a big fan of eastern systems then. What sort of stories you got? I must be dead boring as I can't think of any!!!!!!
You got any links on that lineage stuff as I haven't really researched it.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
tinmenace

Quote:

What is the source of this quote, please?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
naga

Quote:
Oh, yes your tatto is nice as well. You obviously a big fan of eastern systems then. What sort of stories you got? I must be dead boring as I can't think of any!!!!!!
Thank you my friend!

I have a deep love an affinity towards the eastern philosophies. Although I was raised in a metaphysical church (mother was/is a Rosicrucian) I knew pretty young that my connection to Buddhism runs very deep within me, not to mention I adore the Asian cultures as a whole, particularly the Japanese.
I first enter the Nichiren Buddhist sect when I was 18 and fell in love!

There is nothing more empowering than being in a room filled with others alike, chanting hours on end in unison as one focuses on the GOHONZON mandala (we call this Gongyo, chanting various parts of the lotus sutra in ancient Japanese and then prayers, which is then followed by Daimoku-chanting Nam myoho renge kyo in the morn and in the eve) Although my background is pretty eclectic, my major influence is Nichiren Buddhism. We are all Buddhavistas on the path to Buddahood!

I have tons of info from various sources I have come across in regards the descendants of the thirteenth tribe of Levi and the theories around their lineage (bloodlines). The problem is I don't no were to begin- ha! Give me a day to "weed" through, for I'm very OCD when it comes to research and I don't want to bombard you with too much

Nam myho renge kyo-

Joining the first half of the epithet, Nam-Myoho (i.e., Devotion to the Perfectly Endowed Reality), with the second half, Renge-Kyo (i.e., Everlasting Life), completes the title as follows: “Devotion to the Perfectly Endowed Reality of Everlasting Life.” Thus, the title of the Lotus Sutra imparts that the eternal seed of Life — the same seed that gives rise to mortal existence — is omnipresent, infinite, ever-changing, and of everlasting scope. In declaring that an Eternal Reality resonates within every fiber of mortality, the Lotus Sutra contends that every speck of Nature epitomizes indivisible, indestructible Perfect Enlightenment that simultaneously extends across the universe while it is self-contained within each instant and phenomenon in it.

One who experiences a distinct cosmic illumination flooding his mind and body might regard the chant in this way: “I Am One With the Wonderful Cosmology of Everlasting Life;” for one who suffers hardships yet is appreciative of the profound blessings inherent in being alive, the chant might mean: “Praise Be the Bearer of the Gift of Everlasting Life For He Has Found Good Fortune;” for one who determines to share his sense of fulfillment with other beings, the phrase could be: “I Declare To All That I Feel the Everlasting Reality of Life Rising Through Me.” By honoring the Perfectly Endowed Reality of Everlasting Life one causes Perfect Enlightenment to manifest.

The revival of one’s greater identity will release the pure luminosity inherent in one’s ultimate self, awaken all of one’s senses, produce oneness and a compassionate shared identity with other mortal beings, and resonate harmoniously with all phenomena in the universe.

Old 23-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #7
tim the enchanter

Pleasure to make your acquaintance Naga. I'm afraid I can't hep you at all regarding your original questioning, it isn't my line on expertise. Though if you would care to, why not start a forum diary or some such chronicling your tattoo work? I'd tune in.
"Listen, what's the most horrible experience you can imagine? To me—it's being left, unarmed, in a sealed cell with a drooling beast of prey or a maniac who's had some disease that's eaten his brain out...That's horror. Well, that's what's hanging over the world, prowling somewhere through mankind, that same thing, something closed, mindless, utterly wanton, but something with an aim and a cunning of its own."

- Abridged quotation from
Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.
tim the enchanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

What is the source of this quote, please?

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

I'm sure you’re aware to remain objective, as much as possible, when reading all these theories, due to the fact of each and everyone’s personal agendas. I try to separate the facts as best I can, with the personal egos that are imbued in ones writings. There is a lot of negative stigma, trying label that all descendants from Rh-negative bloodline are inherently evil- which in my opinion is propaganda with the intent on perpetuating fear!

This is not to say we should take a blind eye, and throw the baby out with the bath water!!! It is imperative that we keep informed and learn how to prepare and protect. It's just very important to remember there is "good" and "bad" in every race and ultimately we are all aspiring to rise above and attain enlightenment.

It is too easy to stereotype, which leads to prejudices and racism...

... but that s just my opinion

NMRK

Last edited by naga; 23-02-2008 at 10:51 PM.
Old 23-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
dizzykush

Oh my oh my, what am i,

I was born a blue baby, nearly died at birth and spent 6 weeks in an incubator, i had approx 3 blood transfusions from an O donor, but im still here today, blond haired and blue eyed.

Strange thing is i never bruise, and have never had a showing bruise, even when i got punched in the eye once, it was only swollen, but hurt like hell!
My dads side of the family are village folk (gypsie type)from hampshire, my mothers side the same, apart from her dad, which she never met and knows nothing about apart from he was a yank, posted in winchester during the world war II, her mum(my nan) had a frowned upon one night stand, while her husband was at war, she died not telling us what his name was.
So could a uncompatible blood type be passed to me?
Old 23-02-2008, 08:13 PM   #10
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim the enchanter View Post
Pleasure to make your acquaintance Naga. I'm afraid I can't hep you at all regarding your original questioning, it isn't my line on expertise. Though if you would care to, why not start a forum diary or some such chronicling your tattoo work? I'd tune in.
It's funny… as I put myself out there looking for others guidance, I find myself in a position where many other individuals are coming to me. I've always feared being in this position, which is why I've been silent (in regards to my connections within such lineage in question) for 37 out of 38 years of my life on this planet!

I've been in position before where people have put their faith in "me", when I've done energy work and readings, which is very misguided and dangerous to give ones power away. As I've told many of my clients before, I am not the "source", just a conduit, a channel- nothing more and nothing less...

It almost seems maybe a bit egotistical to post a diary. Would people really want to tune into my chronology of my tat, other than you ? However, if I thought it might be of use to someone in regards to their own growth, maybe even inspirational, than I can justify it.

Gambette!

Old 23-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #11
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzykush View Post
Oh my oh my, what am i,

I was born a blue baby, nearly died at birth and spent 6 weeks in an incubator, i had approx 3 blood transfusions from an O donor, but im still here today, blond haired and blue eyed.

Strange thing is i never bruise, and have never had a showing bruise, even when i got punched in the eye once, it was only swollen, but hurt like hell!
My dads side of the family are village folk (gypsie type)from hampshire, my mothers side the same, apart from her dad, which she never met and knows nothing about apart from he was a yank, posted in winchester during the world war II, her mum(my nan) had a frowned upon one night stand, while her husband was at war, she died not telling us what his name was.
So could a uncompatible blood type be passed to me?
This is a great question! Blood transfusions have been around since the original inhabitants on this earth, the early Lumarians and so forth, practice blood transfusions.

Let me first start by saying many people bank their own blood in order to avoid blood transfusions due to the fact of the implications on not just ones physical system but spiritual as well. Blood is sacred and contains Prana, not to mention ones cellular memories carried over from life time to life time. Most people don't consider such energies carried over from one person to another when taking on someone else’s blood/Prana.

With that being said, there is another side to this coin, and that would be the choice YOU made before incarnatining into your current body. When situation such as yours present themselves to babies and children, one needs to keep in mind that it was something that the soul must have needed to experience for ones own personal growth, as unfair as it may seem.

Sometimes what might be perceived as a cures is actually an opportunity for growth. Obstacles are presented to strong souls whom are dedicated to taking on challenges in order to further their own evolution.

Now that we have established everything happens for a reason and you are perfect the way you are, we can go onto the whole Rh- negative factor...

An Rh+ person can successfully receive blood from a person who is Rh-; however, an Rh- person can NOT receive blood from an Rh+ individual. If I were to receive A+ blood, the mix of the two would cause angulations and I would die- this is medical fact, not a myth. In order for Rh- women to have babies they either have to be with another whom is Rh- or if not, they have to receive shots of Rhogam (which I had to being that my ex-husband was Rh+).

I have enclosed a more detailed breakdown, for I am to lazy today to type it all out myself- ha!

“Your Rh status describes whether or not you have the Rhesus monkey protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race.

Rh-Negatives are rare.

But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened about 25,000-35,000 years ago. It’s believed its origin came from the thirteenth tribe of Levi then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain/France, England, Ireland, etc.

During the birthing process, blood cells from the unborn child can escape into the mother's bloodstream. These cells are recognized as foreign if they are a different blood type from the mother and a natural rejection process will ensue with the formation of antibodies. The process is known as red cell alloimmunization.
Extracted from: http://www.med.unc.edu/obgyn/rh.htm

In more than 98% of cases, the red blood cell incompatibility involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen[Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease. Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive. If an Rh-negative woman conceives a child with an Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type. [There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In this situation, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time. In the second type of an Rh-positive= individual, homozygous state.]

So... Rh-negative women with an Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events. Hmmmm, and an Rh-negative woman with an Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive or at best giving birth to a “blue baby”! In animals this is seen as a problem, in HYBRID Animals.”

I forgot to mention, a woman who is Rh- and carries a baby who is Rh+ and does not receive the Rhogam injection, will give birth to a baby possibly needed a blood transfusion (if they are not already still born) or they WILL die. Before the invention of Rhogam babies who survived such anomalies by means of transfusions, were few and far between! If this was indeed the case with you... then you beat the odds of life and death!!!

Last edited by naga; 23-02-2008 at 10:01 PM. Reason: I forgot...
Old 23-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #12
dizzykush

Quote:
This is a great question! Blood transfusions have been around since the original inhabitants on this earth, the early Lumarians and so forth, practice blood transfusions.

Let me first start by saying many people bank their own blood in order to avoid blood transfusions due to the fact of the implications on not just ones physical system but spiritual as well. Blood is sacred and contains Prana, not to mention ones cellular memories carried over from life time to life time. Most people don't consider such energies carried over from one person to another when taking on someone else’s blood/Prana.

With that being said, there is another side to this coin, and that would be the choice YOU made before incarnadining into your current body. When situation such as yours present themselves to babies and children, one needs to keep in mind that it was something that the soul must have needed to experience for ones own personal growth, as unfair as it may seem.

Sometimes what might be perceived as a cures is actually an opportunity for growth. Obstacles are presented to strong souls whom are dedicated to taking on challenges in order to further their own evolution.

Now that we have established everything happens for a reason and you are perfect the way you are, we can go onto the whole Rh- negative factor...

An Rh+ person can successfully receive blood from a person who is Rh-; however, an Rh- person can NOT receive blood from an Rh+ individual. If I were to receive A+ blood, the mix of the two would cause angulations and I would die- this is medical fact, not a myth. In order for Rh- women to have babies they either have to be with another whom is Rh- or if not, they have to receive shots of Rhogam (which I had to being that my ex-husband was Rh+).

I have enclosed a more detailed breakdown, for I am to lazy today to type it all out myself- ha!

“Your Rh status describes whether or not you have the Rhesus monkey protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race.

Rh-Negatives are rare.

But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened about 25,000-35,000 years ago. It’s believed its origin came from the thirteenth tribe of Levi then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain/France, England, Ireland, etc.

During the birthing process, blood cells from the unborn child can escape into the mother's bloodstream. These cells are recognized as foreign if they are a different blood type from the mother and a natural rejection process will ensue with the formation of antibodies. The process is known as red cell alloimmunization.

In more than 98% of cases, the red blood cell incompatibility involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen[Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease. Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive. If an Rh-negative woman conceives a child with an Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type. [There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In this situation, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time. In the second type of an Rh-positive= individual, homozygous state.]

So... Rh-negative women with an Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events. Hmmmm, and an Rh-negative woman with an Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive or at best giving birth to a “blue baby”! In animals this is seen as a problem, in HYBRID Animals.”
Thanks naga for this info, greatly appreciated, but one question, my parents had me and my older sister(who was not blue baby) how is this so, that i turn out 4 years later a blue baby?
Was it just down to just a 50% chance?
Old 23-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #13
naga

Quote:

With that being said, there is another side to this coin, and that would be the choice YOU made before incarnatining into your current body. When situation such as yours present themselves to babies and children, one needs to keep in mind that it was something that the soul must have needed to experience for ones own personal growth, as unfair as it may seem.

Rh-Negatives are rare.

I forgot to mention, a woman who is Rh- and carries a baby who is Rh+ and does not receive the Rhogam injection, will give birth to a baby possibly needed a blood transfusion (if they are not already still born) or they WILL die. Before the invention of Rhogam babies who survived such anomalies by means of transfusions, were few and far between! If this was indeed the case with you... then you beat the odds of life and death!!!
Quote:
Thanks naga for this info, greatly appreciated, but one question, my parents had me and my older sister(who was not blue baby) how is this so, that i turn out 4 years later a blue baby?
Yup, it's luck of the draw sometimes my dear (but "ultimately" not !)

I have 3 children who are A & B+ and only 1 is O-. All of my children are from the same father. One last tid-bit... even though my other 3 are Rh+ they carry the ressesive gene and if the match up with a mate who is Rh- they can produce a child with the Rh- factor.

It gets very complicated, but thats basically it in a nut shell.

Old 23-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #14
tinmenace

Quote:
I'm sure you’re aware to remain objective, as much as possible, when reading all these theories, due to the fact of each and everyone’s personal agendas. I try to separate the facts as best I can, with the personal egos that are imbued in ones writings. There is a lot of negative stigma, trying label that all descendants from Rh-negative bloodline are inherently evil- which in my opinion is propaganda with the intent on perpetuating fear!

This is not to say we should take a blind eye, and throw the baby out with the bath water!!! It is imperative that we keep informed and learn how to prepare and protect. It's just very important to remember there is "good" and "bad" in every race and ultimately we are all aspiring to rise above and attain enlightenment.

It is too easy to stereotype, which leads to prejudices and racism...

... but that s just my opinion

NMRK
Yes, I understand.

I was just wondering, since it is in quotes, what the source of the quote was...if you don't mind

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #15
tim the enchanter

Quote:

It almost seems maybe a bit egotistical to post a diary. Would people really want to tune into my chronology of my tat, other than you ? However, if I thought it might be of use to someone in regards to their own growth, maybe even inspirational, than I can justify it.

Gambette!
Well, if someone was to find inspiration from a tattoo, there's plenty of good tat magazines and websites out there, though you say you're going for something especialy spiritual? As to a diary being egotistical in your instance, well, you have already told us all you're getting it done, and you have got a pic of the work-in-progress as your avatar.

It would brighten the place up, at any rate, and this is a forum for discussing all things reptilian after all.
"Listen, what's the most horrible experience you can imagine? To me—it's being left, unarmed, in a sealed cell with a drooling beast of prey or a maniac who's had some disease that's eaten his brain out...That's horror. Well, that's what's hanging over the world, prowling somewhere through mankind, that same thing, something closed, mindless, utterly wanton, but something with an aim and a cunning of its own."

Old 23-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #16
tim the enchanter

Quote:
It's funny… as I put myself out there looking for others guidance, I find myself in a position where many other individuals are coming to me. I've always feared being in this position, which is why I've been silent (in regards to my connections within such lineage in question) for 37 out of 38 years of my life on this planet!
Well, I guess we're all in the same boat: Earth.

Old 23-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #17
julieray

Quote:
Your situation reminds me of me when I had my children. I was told by the Midwife that my first child would be fine but any children I had after, would be termed as "blue babies". As far as I can remember I am RH+ but for some reason when I am pregnant, I carry an antibody E which changes my blood to negative and so starts attacking the babies' blood. Obviously after the baby is born, I return back to RH+.

This did happen too, my first son was okay, but my youngest son and my daughter were very poorly indeed and had to have triple phototherapy and almost had to have a blood transfusion, but they managed to pull through without it, thank goodness, but they had to have their blood checked every day, it was heart breaking for me to have to see them suffering like that, and apart from feeding them, they had to be left under a green light, but they are both fine now. But after my daughter was born and was obviously far more ill than her brother, we decided to leave it there because it was too upsetting.

I wonder if anyone else has heard of this, because I think this is quite rare in itself.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #18
naga

Quote:
Here is a start...

http://msnusers.com/StarChildren/rhnegativeblood.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/StarChildren/t...ionoflevi.msnw

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci..._basques02.htm

I'll send more later, my computer is acting up on me again- it doen't like me and it's taking forever to get anywhere

Old 24-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #19
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim the enchanter View Post
Well, if someone was to find inspiration from a tattoo, there's plenty of good tat magazines and websites out there, though you say you're going for something especialy spiritual? As to a diary being egotistical in your instance, well, you have already told us all you're getting it done, and you have got a pic of the work-in-progress as your avatar.

It would brighten the place up, at any rate, and this is a forum for discussing all things reptilian after all.
Point well taken!

Old 24-02-2008, 12:56 AM   #20
naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieray View Post
Your situation reminds me of me when I had my children. I was told by the Midwife that my first child would be fine but any children I had after, would be termed as "blue babies". As far as I can remember I am RH+ but for some reason when I am pregnant, I carry an antibody E which changes my blood to negative and so starts attacking the babies' blood. Obviously after the baby is born, I return back to RH+.

This did happen too, my first son was okay, but my youngest son and my daughter were very poorly indeed and had to have triple phototherapy and almost had to have a blood transfusion, but they managed to pull through without it, thank goodness, but they had to have their blood checked every day, it was heart breaking for me to have to see them suffering like that, and apart from feeding them, they had to be left under a green light, but they are both fine now. But after my daughter was born and was obviously far more ill than her brother, we decided to leave it there because it was too upsetting.

I wonder if anyone else has heard of this, because I think this is quite rare in itself.
I'm very sorry to hear that.

I didn’t find out about being Rh- until after 3 miscarriages, one was pretty far along. Although my O- baby was blue, he came out of it very well. Fortunately, I never had to deal with blood transfusions, due to the fact I was under strict care and received the vaccinations in order to prevent my body sending out antibodies to harm my Rh+ babies.

As a mother seeing your baby in such a state must be hart wrenching!!!