Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 15-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
thellght

Default Illuminati The Freemasonry and zionism - The Maste

Home made documentary...Pls share

Part 2 comin soon!
thellght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
lightgiver

Arrow Labels

Obses sion with the Label Zionism....

Though we perceive a world of concrete and discrete objects, these objects are "empty" of the identity imputed by their designated labels...

Quote:
Jackie

: You gave us a nutshell of what they're design is, so to speak, and their belief system, but it doesn't feel finished. I don’t feel like I understand this. How to we relate that to today?

Alan

: Today, the ancient elite who ran the world, the natural aristocracy that Jefferson called them, are scattered through all peoples and they can adopt any religion actually and they become one of the people. They become the heroes of the people and it doesn't matter what country you go into; it’s the same ceremonies at the top...
In the Rastafari movement, "Zion" stands for a utopian place of unity, peace and freedom, as opposed to "Babylon"

Quote:
Jackie

: And you had said that their god is Lucifer.

Alan

: Albert Pike said it in one of the highest Masonic books ever written and so did Madame Blavatsky. She called her newspaper Lucifer, eventually called the Lucius Trust. Lucifer was the rebel. He was the chief magician amongst the angels and he led a rebellion against the Creator himself supposedly. According to the elite, man would be in darkness today (meaning ignorance and primitiveness and “arrested civilization” as they call it), if Lucifer hadn't brought intellect and intelligence down to show the people and to rule over the people. This is the religion of all aristocracy. That's what they all believe in.

Alan

: You see, it's all allegory. It's not real beings. It's allegory for the hidden god that the public must never know about until the right time. In other words, it's another front-name for Lucifer, always was the hidden god, but not the Creator. It's the hidden god of the system of this world.
The way in which everything exists is by being merely labelled by the mind.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=14929&page=31

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-03-2012 at 09:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
welling
Banned

There is nothing in that video that hasn't been seen or heard a hundred times before.

Almost all of the content is either pure supposition or twisting and manipulation of historical facts. All of this video is just a rehash of theories and stories put forwards in various books from the last 20 years or so.....

Holy Blood and the Holy Grail
The Templar Revelation
The Temple and the Lodge
The Second Messiah
The Da Vinci code
The Templars
History of the Templars
The Templars Cross
The Templars Legacy
The Last Templar
The Knights Templars and Scotland
Lost Treasure of the Templars
The Rosslyn Templar
Lost Colony of the Templar
The Sword and the Grail
The Templars Secret Island
The Mystery of Rennes le Chateau
The Messianic Legacy
Rosslyn Chapel, Temple of Mysteries
Rosslyn Chapel Revealed
The Priory of Sion Revealed
Knights Templars of the New World

Plus many, many more!

History records no mention of Knights Templars fleeing La Rochelle and heading to Scotland. There are theories of this happening, but absolutely no hard evidence. There are also theories that the Templar Fleet fled La Rochelle in 1307 and headed to Nova Scotia, allegedly burying their treasure on Oak Island. This is referred to in the film National Treasure.

Anyone doing enough research will discover that Modern Freemasonry is not a direct descendant of Knights Templars from the 11th Century.

welling

Last edited by i_am; 19-03-2012 at 06:36 AM.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #4
thellght

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Yawn........There is nothing in that video that hasn't been seen or heard a hundred times before.

Almost all of the content is either pure supposition or twisting and manipulation of historical facts. All of this video is just a rehash of theories and stories put forwards in various books from the last 20 years or so.....

Holy Blood and the Holy Grail
The Templar Revelation
The Temple and the Lodge
The Second Messiah
The Da Vinci code
The Templars
History of the Templars
The Templars Cross
The Templars Legacy
The Last Templar
The Knights Templars and Scotland
Lost Treasure of the Templars
The Rosslyn Templar
Lost Colony of the Templar
The Sword and the Grail
The Templars Secret Island
The Mystery of Rennes le Chateau
The Messianic Legacy
Rosslyn Chapel, Temple of Mysteries
Rosslyn Chapel Revealed
The Priory of Sion Revealed
Knights Templars of the New World

Plus many, many more!

History records no mention of Knights Templars fleeing La Rochelle and heading to Scotland. There are theories of this happening, but absolutely no hard evidence. There are also theories that the Templar Fleet fled La Rochelle in 1307 and headed to Nova Scotia, allegedly burying their treasure on Oak Island. This is referred to in the film National Treasure.

Anyone doing enough research will discover that Modern Freemasonry is not a direct descendant of Knights Templars from the 11th Century.

welling

Mate , ofcourse nothing new, it's for education purposes ! for younger generation.
thellght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #5
lightgiver

Arrow Heredom/The High Degrees of Freemasonry

The most sought after object in humanity, the elusive Holy Grail. Is it a cup, a plate, the bones of Jesus or perhaps the Ark and its contents? Whatever it is; it has occupied the minds of popes, kings, nobles, knights, the rich and the poor. Were the mystic Knights Templar guardians of it? What happened to it? Is it real? This book answers all of these questions and more. Here are some of the authors' discoveries in his 15 year quest into the myth of the Holy Grail. The location of Mount Heredom, the New Jerusalem discovered, the Holy Grail decoded, the origins of Freemasonry exposed, the location of the Holy Grail, the Sanctuary of the Knights Templar, the geometry of Bornholm expanded, the purpose of the Nazca lines, the real history of Kilwinning, the hidden geometry of Jerusalem. All roads lead not to Rome but to a small village on the west coast of Scotland, Kilwinning the birthplace of Freemasonry. Finding Heredom was just the beginning of a long journey but it was worth every moment of it.

What more feminine symbol is there than the image of the vessel, the sacred womb of the mother? In patriarchal times, the Grail legends speak to the deepest parts of our souls in an archetypal quest for the feminine aspects of divinity.

Divine Humanity believes that the Holy Grail, the vessel of light, is a metaphor and a symbol of our hearts and the spark of God within us. The Holy Grail is our divine treasure. The greatest wealth is always found within us and allows us, with each breath of our soul, to experience divine love and happiness. This miraculous treasure is transcendent, found in all cultures and ages. It’s universal symbol is a cauldron, a magical bowl, a cornucopia or horn of plenty, but perhaps most familiar to us as the fabulous Holy Grail. It is this legend of legends that we carry within us. Mythically, the Holy Grail holds the divine blood of Christ and in our journey it also holds our divine blood. It holds the divine blood that courses through our very own bodies and the divine light, which is our own soul.

http://www.brad.ac.uk/webofhiram/?se...Rosecroix.html

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...eemasonry.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-03-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
welling
Banned

Lightgiver, I assure you that I am correct.

On a separate subject, look up the Grand Lodge of Israel and some of the info it contains. There is some basic info on their website under the study link and learn something.

Then you can satisfy your lust by posting your usual links to it for others.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
welling
Banned

lightgiver, I could C&P loads of links to papers and videos as you love doing. The truth being however that there are none that are totally accurate.

The proof I know about, have seen, have read, have digested, have analysed and have understood, I cannot share with you unfortunately because you are not qualified to know it.

Of course, I don't expect you to believe me though, so lets just pretend that you are right and I am wrong, that's fine. I can live with that.

Last edited by i_am; 19-03-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #8
lightgiver

Arrow The Grand Chessboard

"Ever since the continents started interacting politically, some five hundred years ago, Eurasia has been the center of world power."- (p. xiii)

Zbigniew Brzezinski giving the CFR branch in Montreal a presentation discussing world government and his fears of the mass global awakening that has taken place.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:27 AM   #9
sunwalker

Default The roots of Mormonism go back to the Illuminati

[I have a map of the rose garden of Mount Heredom, but it does not have a url, so I am unable to upload it here.]

The ideology of Mormonism can be trace back to the Holy House de Rosy Crux de Heredom, my ancestral fortress, known to the locals as “Gemmill of Templehouse," and called ‘Dunlop Temple’ by A.J. Morton, a writer and researcher specializing in the history of the West Coast of Scotland. A.J. Morton confides with my cousin who went to see him in 2010 that the Gemmell Family of Dunlop Temple were Knights Templar, and they were the Holy Grail Family of Christ.

As guardians of the Holy Grail artifacts of the family of Christ, my ancestor founded the first Mother Lodge of Freemasonry at Kilwinning Abbey, which was built to store the artifacts found under the Temple of Jerusalem in 1140 A.D. by the Knights of the Temple Mount.

Dunlop Temple, is now in ruins; however, school children were taken on field trips as late as 1962 to see the first drawings of Freemasonry painted on the ceiling of Dunlop Temple, also known as the Holy House of Freemasonry, which has been in my family for over 1,260 years. It was known to the Knights as the Rosy Crux de Heredom because it had a Rose Garden in the shape of a Greek Cross where the coronation stone of the kingdom of God was being kept in the center of the rose garden.

This Stone of Destiny was known in the Holy Bible as “Jacob’s Pillow," and given the name “House of God” by Jacob (Israel). This same stone pillow upon which Jacob had his dream of going up into heaven, was taken to Mount Moriah to become the official coronation stone of the kingdom of God.

It became the coronation stone for all future kings of Judah, of ancient Irish and Scottish kings who would sit upon the Throne of David. It was taken by Jeremiah the Prophet to Ireland when the throne of David was overthrown in Jerusalem, then in time ended up in western Scotland, at my ancestral fortress.

I am a descendant of Christ, and I inherited the Y-Chromosome of Christ, which gives me natural rights of succession to reestablish the kingdom of God, and to reform both church and state, and to reclaim everything that belongs to Christ. However, my mission will begin on December 3, 2019. I am one of the Two Witnesses, and my nephew is also one of the Two Witnesses, the bible calls him "the BRANCH" who replaces King David of old, and his name is David.

If you look at my family’s Latin motto, which was written by Count of St. Germain, whose last known residence was Holy House of Heredom, it reads “CRUX*HEREDITAS*MEA” which is a code meaning: “CHRIST*DNA*MINE”. The word “hereditas” means “rights of succession."

[I have a scan of the Latin Dictionary that show that "HEREDITAS" means rights of succession. Unable to upload because it does not have a url.]

[I have a painting done by my uncle of the Lost Symbol of the Holy Grail that belong to the Gemmell Family of Dunlop Temple (Mount Heredom) but unable to upload because it does not have a url]

Last edited by sunwalker; 25-06-2014 at 06:41 AM.
sunwalker is offline   Reply With Quote