Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
jgaedeke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Illuminati Family Tree of Descent from Antiquity?

There are family trees/charts out there that clearly demonstrate how the Bush's bloodline can be traced to the Merovingians, Constantine the Great, and Alexander the Great. However, I've not seen a clear demonstration/chart/family tree that illustrates Alexander the Great's relation to Nebuchadnezzar IV, III and other Kings of Babylon, all the way to ancient African Kings and Pharaohs of Egypt - Ramesis II, I, Tuthmosis IV, III, II, I, Amenhotep III, II, I as is purported to be so in many sources. I don't doubt it but it would be lovely to see a chart/family tree that would paint the picture. I'm not sure anyone has one.

Here's the tree that clearly shows the Bush relation all the way back to Alexander the Great.

Descent of GEORGE W. BUSH

from

ARRIUS C. PISO &

The Pharaohs of The XVIIth Dynasty

(THE "NEW KINGDOM")

from DavidIcke Website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FOLLOWING CHART TRACES THE DESCENT OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS. 'GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH' AND 'FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT' FROM 'PHILIP OF MACEDONIA' ( CIRCA 350 B.C.E. ). DEMONSTRATING DIRECT DESCENT FROM THE MAIN CORE OF 'INNER-CIRCLE' FAMILIES.

PHILIP OF MACEDONIA
M. OLYMPIAS & PHILINNA
_________________|_________________
| |
LAGOS (THE RABBIT) ALEXANDER THE GREAT
M. CONCUBINE? M. ROXANNA & STATIRA
|
PTOLEMY SOTER 1
M. BERENICE
|
PTOLEMY PHILADELPHUS 2
M. ARSINOE
M. CONCUBINE?
|
PTOLEMY EUERGETES 3
M. BERENICE
|
PTOLEMY PHILOPATER 4
M. ARSINOE 3
|
PTOLEMY EPIPHANES 5
M. CLEOPATRA 1
|
PTOLEMY PHYSICON 7
M. CLEOPATRA 2
M. CLEOPATRA 3
|
PTOLEMY LATHYRUS 8
M. CLEOPATRA 4
|
PTOLEMY AULETES 11
M. EUPATRIA (DAUGHTER OF MITHERIDATES)
_________________|_________________
| |
ARSINOE CLEOPATRA 7 (THE CLEOPATRA)
M. MENNEUS M. JULIUS CAESAR
| N. MARK ANTONY
PTOLEMY BAR MENNEUS
M. CONCUBINE?
M. ALEXANDRIA REGENT
|
MARIAMNE 1
M. KING HEROD (THE GREAT)
|
ARISTOBULUS
M. BERENICE
|
MARIAMNE (ARRIA THE ELDER)
M. T. FLAVIUS SABINUS 2
|
MARIAMNE (CAECINA ARRIA THE YOUNGER)
M. SILLIUS DOMITIUS
M. GAIUS CALPERNIUS PISO
M. LUCIUS CALPERNIUS PISO

***************
MARIAMNE (CAECINA ARRIA THE YOUNGER)
M. GAIUS CALPERNIUS (CAESONINUS) PISO
|
ARRIUS (ANTONINUS) CALPERNIUS PISO (JOSEPHUS)
M. BOIONIA PROCILLA SERVILIA
|
POMPEIA PLOTINA CLAUDIA PHOEBE PISA
M. CORELIUS RUFUS
M. TRAJAN (THE EMPEROR)
|
DOMITIA LUCILLA 2
M. JULIANUS CALPERNIUS PISO
|
MARCUS AURELIUS (THE EMPEROR)
M. FAUSTINA 2
|
CRISPUS COMMODUS
M. BRUTTIA CRISPINA
|
CLAUDIA CRISPINA
M. EUTROPIUS
|
CLOVIS CONSTANTIUS 1 (CLORUS)
M. THEODORA
M. ST. HELENA
_________________|_________________
| |
EMPORER CONSTANTINE 1 (THE GREAT) CONSTANTINA
M. LICINIUS
|
LICINIANUS
M. CONCUBINE?
|
VALENTINIAN 1
M. JUSTINA
|
VALENTINA JUSTINA
M. THEODOSIUS MAGNUS 1
|
'ARCHADIUS' CLAUDIUS CLAUDIANUS
M. EUDOXIA
M. SIEGSE
|
MEROVECH MEROVEE (THE YOUNG)
M. CONCUBINE?
|
CHIDERICH CLAUDIOS 1
M. ANDOVERA
|
CLOVIS 1
M. EVOCHILDE
M. CLOTHILDE

CLOVIS 1 (d. 511 C.E.)
M. EVOCHILDE
M. CLOTHILDA
|
CHLOTHAR 1
M. RADEGUNDA
|
CHILPERIC 1
M. GALSWITHA
M. FREDEGONDE
|
CHLOTHAR 2
M. ( 3 WIVES )
|
DAGOBERT 1
M. ( 5 WIVES )
|
SIGISBERT 3
M. IMMACHILDE
|
DAGOBERT 2
M. MATHILDE
M. GISELLE DE RAZES
|
SIGISBERT 4
M. MAGDALA
|
SIGISBERT 5
M. CONCUBINE?
|
BERA 3
M. OLBA
|
GUILLAUME
M. ( 2 WIVES )
|
BERA 4
M. ROMILLE
|
ARGILA
M. REVERGE
|
BERA 5
M. CONCUBINE?
|
HILDERIC 1
M. CONCUBINE?
|
SIGISBERT 6 ('PRINCE URSUS')
M. ROTILDE

SIGISBERT 6 ('PRINCE URSUS')
M. ROTILDE
|
GUILLAUME 2
M. IDOINE
|
GUILLAUME 3
M. CONCUBINE?
|
ARNAUD
M. CONCUBINE?
|
BERA 6
M. CONCUBINE?
|
SIGISBERT 7
M. CONCUBINE?
|
HUGUES 1
M. ANNA
|
JEAN (JOHN) 1
M. ISABEL
|
HUGUES
M. AGNES
|
EUSTACHE 1
M. MAHAUDE DE LOUVAIN
|
EUSTACHE 2
M. IDE DE ARDENNES
|
BALDWIN 2
M. CONCUBINE?
|
MELISENDE
M. FULK 5 OF ANJOU
|
GEOFFREY PLANTAGENET (THE FAIR) OF ANJOU
M. MATILDA
|
HENRY 2 (KING OF ENGLAND)
M. ALIX DE PORHOET
M. ELEANOR OF AQUITAINE
|
JOHN (c. 1199-1216) *
M. ISABELLA OF ANGOULEME

JOHN (SON OF HENRY 2, c. 1199-1216) *
M. ISABELLA OF ANGOULEME
|
HENRY 3
M. ELEANOR OF PROVENCE
|
EDWARD 1 (c. 1290)
M. MARGARET OF FRANCE & ELEANOR OF CASTILE
_________________|_________________
| |
ELIZABTH EDWARD 2 (c. 1307-1327)
M. FERGUS, LORD OF GALLOWAY M.
|
UCHTRED OF GALLOWAY
M. GUNNILDE OF DUNBAR (DES. ETHELRED 2, d.1016)
|
ROLAND, LORD OF GALLOWAY
M. ELENA DE MORVILLE
|
ALAN, LORD OF GALLOWAY
M. DAUGHTER OF HUGH DE LACY, EARL OF ULSTER
|
HELEN OF GALLOWAY
M. ROGER DE QUINCY (DES. HENRY 1, FR.,d.1060)
|
ELIZABETH DE QUINCY
M. ALEXANDER COMYN, 2ND EARL OF BUCHAN
|
ELIZABETH COMYN
M. GILBERT DE UMFREVILLE
|
ROBERT DE UMFREVILLE
M. LUCY DE KYME
|
ELIZABETH DE UMFREVILLE
M. GILBERT DE BOROGHDON
|
ELEANOR DE BOROGHDON
M. HENRY TALBOYS
|
WALTER TALBOYS
M. MARGRET TALBOYS
M. JOAN TALBOYS = ANDREW LUTTRELL
|
SIR JOHN TALBOYS
M. AGNES COKEFIELD
M. HAWISE LUTTRELL = SIR GODFREY HILTON
|
JOHN TALBOYS
M. KATHRINE CIBTHORPE
|
MARGARET TALBOYS *
M. JOHN AYSCOUGH *

MARGARET TALBOYS *
M. JOHN AYSCOUGH *
|
ELIZABETH AYSCOUGH
M. WILLIAM BOOTH
|
JOHN BOOTH
M. ANNE THIMBLEBY
|
ELEANOR BOOTH
M. EDWARD HAMBY
|
WILLIAM HAMBY
M. MARGARET BLEWETT
|
ROBERT HAMBY
M. ELIZABETH ARNOLD
|
CATHERINE HAMBY OF MASS.
M. EDWARD HUTCHINSON
|
ELISHA HUTCHINSON
M. HANNAH HAWKINS (1)
M. ELIZABETH CLARKE (2)
_________________|_________________
| |
EDWARD HUTCHINSON HANNAH HUTCHINSON
M. LYDIA FOSTER M. JOHN RUCK
| |
ELIZABETH HUTCHINSON HANNAH RUCK
M. NATHANIEL ROBBINS M. THEOPHILUS LILLIE
| |
EDWARD H. ROBBINS JOHN LILLIE
M. ELIZABETH MURRAY M. ABIGAIL BRECK
| |
ANNE JEAN ROBBINS ANNA LILLIE
M. JOSEPH LYMAN 3 M. SAMUEL HOWARD
| |
CATHERINE ROBBINS LYMAN HARRIET HOWARD
M. WARREN DELANO JR. M. SAMUEL PRESCOTT PHILLIPS FAY
| |
SARA DELANO SAMUEL HOWARD FAY
M. JAMES ROOSEVELT M. SUSAN SHELLMAN
| |
FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT HARRIET ELEANOR FAY
M. ANNA ELEANOR ROOSEVELT M. JAMES SMITH BUSH
|
SAMUEL PRESCOTT BUSH
M. FLORA SHELDON
|
PRESCOTT SHELDON BUSH *
M. DOROTHY WALKER *
|
GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH
M. BARBARA PIERCE

THUS COMPLETES THE FAMILY CHART TRACING TWO U.S. PRESIDENTS' DESCENT FROM PHILIP OF MACEDONIA, CIRCA 360 B.C.E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH WAS NUMBER 41 OF THE U.S. PRESIDENTS. GEORGE BUSH SR. AND JR. ARE COUSINS OF FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT VIA HANNAH HUTCHINSON AND HER BROTHER EDWARD (SEE "ANCESTORS OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS", GARY BOYD ROBERTS).

REFERENCES:

G.B. ROBERTS, "ANCESTORS OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS," 1989.

"LE SANG ROYAL DE FRANCE," GEORGES, COMTE DE MORANT, 1922.

"DESCENTS FROM ANTIQUITY", THE AUGUSTAN SOCIETY, 1986.

ANDERSON’S "ROYAL GENEALOGIES".

GARY BOYD ROBERTS, C/O N.E.H.G.S., 101 NEWBURY ST., BOSTON, MASS. 02116

I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually does have family tree/chart proof that clearly shows Alexander the Great's relation to the Babylonians/Egyptians/Africans. It would be lovely to have to show to people who doubt that the Illuminati bloodline exists or is ancient. Believe me I believe it is. I just don't have 100 percent proof of it. I don't need it but it would help to support the argument I already agree with anyway. Can anyone help? Any sources?
jgaedeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
jgaedeke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

There's a video with two different titles but it's the same video on youtube which used to be titled Reptilian and Annunaki History. It's now Nibiru 2012 History: and or The Elite Bloodlines: . In the video it says:

The descendants of King Anu in Sumeria and Babylon can be traced throughout time. The Pharaohs of Egypt were from the bloodlines of the Babylonian kings. The rulers of the Roman Empire can be traced to Egyptian hierarchy. All throughout Europe, the Royal families can be traced back to the great Roman emperors. 34 of the Presidents of the United States are directly descended from European Royalty, with the remaining eight who are only closely related to these same bloodlines.

The narrator sounds like Peter Joseph from Zeitgeist. I don't know if it's him or not. Does anyone know? Does anyone have family trees/charts that can clearly show how the sumerian/babylonian/egyptian bloodlines link to the european bloodlines?
jgaedeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
jgaedeke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Bump.
jgaedeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #4
vancity eagle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,460
Likes: 3,918 (2,164 Posts)
Default

The royal families of Europe are not related to the Egyptians or babylonians although they took their occult practices. The Egyptians were not Europeans, neither were the babylonians. The royal families do go back to the Caesars and Alexander the great, these all go back to the edomites and amalekites of the bible.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 23-03-2012 at 11:05 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,751
Likes: 365 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaedeke View Post
There are family trees/charts out there that clearly demonstrate how the Bush's bloodline can be traced to the Merovingians, Constantine the Great, and Alexander the Great. However, I've not seen a clear demonstration/chart/family tree that illustrates Alexander the Great's relation to Nebuchadnezzar IV, III and other Kings of Babylon, all the way to ancient African Kings and Pharaohs of Egypt - Ramesis II, I, Tuthmosis IV, III, II, I, Amenhotep III, II, I as is purported to be so in many sources. I don't doubt it but it would be lovely to see a chart/family tree that would paint the picture. I'm not sure anyone has one.

Here's the tree that clearly shows the Bush relation all the way back to Alexander the Great.

Descent of GEORGE W. BUSH

from

ARRIUS C. PISO &

The Pharaohs of The XVIIth Dynasty

(THE "NEW KINGDOM")

from DavidIcke Website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FOLLOWING CHART TRACES THE DESCENT OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS. 'GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH' AND 'FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT' FROM 'PHILIP OF MACEDONIA' ( CIRCA 350 B.C.E. ). DEMONSTRATING DIRECT DESCENT FROM THE MAIN CORE OF 'INNER-CIRCLE' FAMILIES.

PHILIP OF MACEDONIA
M. OLYMPIAS & PHILINNA
_________________|_________________
| |
LAGOS (THE RABBIT) ALEXANDER THE GREAT
M. CONCUBINE? M. ROXANNA & STATIRA
|
PTOLEMY SOTER 1
M. BERENICE
|
PTOLEMY PHILADELPHUS 2
M. ARSINOE
M. CONCUBINE?
|
PTOLEMY EUERGETES 3
M. BERENICE
|
PTOLEMY PHILOPATER 4
M. ARSINOE 3
|
PTOLEMY EPIPHANES 5
M. CLEOPATRA 1
|
PTOLEMY PHYSICON 7
M. CLEOPATRA 2
M. CLEOPATRA 3
|
PTOLEMY LATHYRUS 8
M. CLEOPATRA 4
|
PTOLEMY AULETES 11
M. EUPATRIA (DAUGHTER OF MITHERIDATES)
_________________|_________________
| |
ARSINOE CLEOPATRA 7 (THE CLEOPATRA)
M. MENNEUS M. JULIUS CAESAR
| N. MARK ANTONY
PTOLEMY BAR MENNEUS
M. CONCUBINE?
M. ALEXANDRIA REGENT
|
MARIAMNE 1
M. KING HEROD (THE GREAT)
|
ARISTOBULUS
M. BERENICE
|
MARIAMNE (ARRIA THE ELDER)
M. T. FLAVIUS SABINUS 2
|
MARIAMNE (CAECINA ARRIA THE YOUNGER)
M. SILLIUS DOMITIUS
M. GAIUS CALPERNIUS PISO
M. LUCIUS CALPERNIUS PISO

***************
MARIAMNE (CAECINA ARRIA THE YOUNGER)
M. GAIUS CALPERNIUS (CAESONINUS) PISO
|
ARRIUS (ANTONINUS) CALPERNIUS PISO (JOSEPHUS)
M. BOIONIA PROCILLA SERVILIA
|
POMPEIA PLOTINA CLAUDIA PHOEBE PISA
M. CORELIUS RUFUS
M. TRAJAN (THE EMPEROR)
|
DOMITIA LUCILLA 2
M. JULIANUS CALPERNIUS PISO
|
MARCUS AURELIUS (THE EMPEROR)
M. FAUSTINA 2
|
CRISPUS COMMODUS
M. BRUTTIA CRISPINA
|
CLAUDIA CRISPINA
M. EUTROPIUS
|
CLOVIS CONSTANTIUS 1 (CLORUS)
M. THEODORA
M. ST. HELENA
_________________|_________________
| |
EMPORER CONSTANTINE 1 (THE GREAT) CONSTANTINA
M. LICINIUS
|
LICINIANUS
M. CONCUBINE?
|
VALENTINIAN 1
M. JUSTINA
|
VALENTINA JUSTINA
M. THEODOSIUS MAGNUS 1
|
'ARCHADIUS' CLAUDIUS CLAUDIANUS
M. EUDOXIA
M. SIEGSE
|
MEROVECH MEROVEE (THE YOUNG)
M. CONCUBINE?
|
CHIDERICH CLAUDIOS 1
M. ANDOVERA
|
CLOVIS 1
M. EVOCHILDE
M. CLOTHILDE

CLOVIS 1 (d. 511 C.E.)
M. EVOCHILDE
M. CLOTHILDA
|
CHLOTHAR 1
M. RADEGUNDA
|
CHILPERIC 1
M. GALSWITHA
M. FREDEGONDE
|
CHLOTHAR 2
M. ( 3 WIVES )
|
DAGOBERT 1
M. ( 5 WIVES )
|
SIGISBERT 3
M. IMMACHILDE
|
DAGOBERT 2
M. MATHILDE
M. GISELLE DE RAZES
|
SIGISBERT 4
M. MAGDALA
|
SIGISBERT 5
M. CONCUBINE?
|
BERA 3
M. OLBA
|
GUILLAUME
M. ( 2 WIVES )
|
BERA 4
M. ROMILLE
|
ARGILA
M. REVERGE
|
BERA 5
M. CONCUBINE?
|
HILDERIC 1
M. CONCUBINE?
|
SIGISBERT 6 ('PRINCE URSUS')
M. ROTILDE

SIGISBERT 6 ('PRINCE URSUS')
M. ROTILDE
|
GUILLAUME 2
M. IDOINE
|
GUILLAUME 3
M. CONCUBINE?
|
ARNAUD
M. CONCUBINE?
|
BERA 6
M. CONCUBINE?
|
SIGISBERT 7
M. CONCUBINE?
|
HUGUES 1
M. ANNA
|
JEAN (JOHN) 1
M. ISABEL
|
HUGUES
M. AGNES
|
EUSTACHE 1
M. MAHAUDE DE LOUVAIN
|
EUSTACHE 2
M. IDE DE ARDENNES
|
BALDWIN 2
M. CONCUBINE?
|
MELISENDE
M. FULK 5 OF ANJOU
|
GEOFFREY PLANTAGENET (THE FAIR) OF ANJOU
M. MATILDA
|
HENRY 2 (KING OF ENGLAND)
M. ALIX DE PORHOET
M. ELEANOR OF AQUITAINE
|
JOHN (c. 1199-1216) *
M. ISABELLA OF ANGOULEME

JOHN (SON OF HENRY 2, c. 1199-1216) *
M. ISABELLA OF ANGOULEME
|
HENRY 3
M. ELEANOR OF PROVENCE
|
EDWARD 1 (c. 1290)
M. MARGARET OF FRANCE & ELEANOR OF CASTILE
_________________|_________________
| |
ELIZABTH EDWARD 2 (c. 1307-1327)
M. FERGUS, LORD OF GALLOWAY M.
|
UCHTRED OF GALLOWAY
M. GUNNILDE OF DUNBAR (DES. ETHELRED 2, d.1016)
|
ROLAND, LORD OF GALLOWAY
M. ELENA DE MORVILLE
|
ALAN, LORD OF GALLOWAY
M. DAUGHTER OF HUGH DE LACY, EARL OF ULSTER
|
HELEN OF GALLOWAY
M. ROGER DE QUINCY (DES. HENRY 1, FR.,d.1060)
|
ELIZABETH DE QUINCY
M. ALEXANDER COMYN, 2ND EARL OF BUCHAN
|
ELIZABETH COMYN
M. GILBERT DE UMFREVILLE
|
ROBERT DE UMFREVILLE
M. LUCY DE KYME
|
ELIZABETH DE UMFREVILLE
M. GILBERT DE BOROGHDON
|
ELEANOR DE BOROGHDON
M. HENRY TALBOYS
|
WALTER TALBOYS
M. MARGRET TALBOYS
M. JOAN TALBOYS = ANDREW LUTTRELL
|
SIR JOHN TALBOYS
M. AGNES COKEFIELD
M. HAWISE LUTTRELL = SIR GODFREY HILTON
|
JOHN TALBOYS
M. KATHRINE CIBTHORPE
|
MARGARET TALBOYS *
M. JOHN AYSCOUGH *

MARGARET TALBOYS *
M. JOHN AYSCOUGH *
|
ELIZABETH AYSCOUGH
M. WILLIAM BOOTH
|
JOHN BOOTH
M. ANNE THIMBLEBY
|
ELEANOR BOOTH
M. EDWARD HAMBY
|
WILLIAM HAMBY
M. MARGARET BLEWETT
|
ROBERT HAMBY
M. ELIZABETH ARNOLD
|
CATHERINE HAMBY OF MASS.
M. EDWARD HUTCHINSON
|
ELISHA HUTCHINSON
M. HANNAH HAWKINS (1)
M. ELIZABETH CLARKE (2)
_________________|_________________
| |
EDWARD HUTCHINSON HANNAH HUTCHINSON
M. LYDIA FOSTER M. JOHN RUCK
| |
ELIZABETH HUTCHINSON HANNAH RUCK
M. NATHANIEL ROBBINS M. THEOPHILUS LILLIE
| |
EDWARD H. ROBBINS JOHN LILLIE
M. ELIZABETH MURRAY M. ABIGAIL BRECK
| |
ANNE JEAN ROBBINS ANNA LILLIE
M. JOSEPH LYMAN 3 M. SAMUEL HOWARD
| |
CATHERINE ROBBINS LYMAN HARRIET HOWARD
M. WARREN DELANO JR. M. SAMUEL PRESCOTT PHILLIPS FAY
| |
SARA DELANO SAMUEL HOWARD FAY
M. JAMES ROOSEVELT M. SUSAN SHELLMAN
| |
FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT HARRIET ELEANOR FAY
M. ANNA ELEANOR ROOSEVELT M. JAMES SMITH BUSH
|
SAMUEL PRESCOTT BUSH
M. FLORA SHELDON
|
PRESCOTT SHELDON BUSH *
M. DOROTHY WALKER *
|
GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH
M. BARBARA PIERCE

THUS COMPLETES THE FAMILY CHART TRACING TWO U.S. PRESIDENTS' DESCENT FROM PHILIP OF MACEDONIA, CIRCA 360 B.C.E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH WAS NUMBER 41 OF THE U.S. PRESIDENTS. GEORGE BUSH SR. AND JR. ARE COUSINS OF FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT VIA HANNAH HUTCHINSON AND HER BROTHER EDWARD (SEE "ANCESTORS OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS", GARY BOYD ROBERTS).

REFERENCES:

G.B. ROBERTS, "ANCESTORS OF THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS," 1989.

"LE SANG ROYAL DE FRANCE," GEORGES, COMTE DE MORANT, 1922.

"DESCENTS FROM ANTIQUITY", THE AUGUSTAN SOCIETY, 1986.

ANDERSON’S "ROYAL GENEALOGIES".

GARY BOYD ROBERTS, C/O N.E.H.G.S., 101 NEWBURY ST., BOSTON, MASS. 02116
Unfortunately a lot of these family trees that claim to go back to Classical times are fraudulent, or at least based on legends with no documents to back them up. There is a problem right at the beginning of the one you show in that Ptolemy Soter I, one of Alexander’s generals who became Pharoah of Egypt, was not descended from Alexander’s father, Philip of Macedon. Ptolemy’s father is unknown although some talk had it that he may have been an illegitimate son of Philip. Whatever the truth it cannot be discovered at the present.

The tree is incorrect in having the father of Mariamne I, who married Herod the Great, as Ptolemy Bar Nennius. There doesn’t appear to have been such a person and it is difficult to tell from the chart if he is supposed to have been the son of Cleopatra or her half sister Arsinoe. Mariamne was the daughter of Alexander Maccabeus, king of Judea. Some of the Roman marriages are a bit dodgy too but I haven’t followed up on them.

If there are such glaring mistakes at the beginning of this tree it doesn’t say much for the validity of the rest of it.

Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually does have family tree/chart proof that clearly shows Alexander the Great's relation to the Babylonians/Egyptians/Africans. It would be lovely to have to show to people who doubt that the Illuminati bloodline exists or is ancient. Believe me I believe it is. I just don't have 100 percent proof of it. I don't need it but it would help to support the argument I already agree with anyway. Can anyone help? Any sources?
As there is no descent from Alexander the Great why worry about who he is related to? Proving genealogical links is very difficult and if there is no documentation to back it up then it is purely guess work. Proving any links between Babylonians and Egyptians is impossible because the records are missing, that is if they ever kept such records, which I doubt. It's often impossible to work out the family links between Egyptian royal families on their own never mind any links to Babylon.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "

Last edited by rapunzel; 24-03-2012 at 12:31 PM.
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,751
Likes: 365 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaedeke View Post
There's a video with two different titles but it's the same video on youtube which used to be titled Reptilian and Annunaki History. It's now Nibiru 2012 History: Nibiru 2012 History - YouTube and or The Elite Bloodlines:The Elite Bloodlines - YouTube . In the video it says:
Those videos you posted are based on Sitchin’s theories which have been proved false. At the beginning of the video it shows a six pointed star surrounded by 11 objects which it describes as "a star map which appears to show a sun and it’s planets". That’s incorrect as any historian can tell you. The six pointed star is not the sun, that was portrayed differently, but is the symbol of the planet Venus. The other objects are certainly not the planets of the solar system; they are probably other stars but we cannot be sure. The Sumerians only knew of five planets and the moon and sun which they named. If they had known of others don’t you think they would have documented them?

Quote:
The descendants of King Anu in Sumeria and Babylon can be traced throughout time. The Pharaohs of Egypt were from the bloodlines of the Babylonian kings. The rulers of the Roman Empire can be traced to Egyptian hierarchy. All throughout Europe, the Royal families can be traced back to the great Roman emperors. 34 of the Presidents of the United States are directly descended from European Royalty, with the remaining eight who are only closely related to these same bloodlines.

The narrator sounds like Peter Joseph from Zeitgeist. I don't know if it's him or not. Does anyone know? Does anyone have family trees/charts that can clearly show how the sumerian/babylonian/egyptian bloodlines link to the european bloodlines?
“The descendants of King Anu in Sumeria and Babylon can be traced throughout time. “ No they can’t

“ The Pharaohs of Egypt were from the bloodlines of the Babylonian kings.”
No they weren’t. Sometimes the Pharaoh wasn’t even related to the previous Pharaoh.

“ The rulers of the Roman Empire can be traced to Egyptian hierarchy.”
As there wasn’t one single bloodline running through the Egyptian Pharaohs this cannot be said to be true.

You are dealing in wishful thinking to support a theory that is not based on any proveable facts.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The royal families of Europe are not related to the Egyptians or babylonians although they took their occult practices. The Egyptians were not Europeans, neither were the babylonians. The royal families do go back to the Caesars and Alexander the great, these all go back to the edomites and amalekites of the bible.
All my research has pointed to a similar conclusion. The European royal families and dynastic bloodlines can be traced back centuries and in some cases for over a thousand or more years, but they are not the ancient Egyptian or Sumerian bloodlines.

They do trace lineage back to Caesars and before that to the Ptolemys. Wouldn't be surprised if they trace to Alexander the great, but I haven't found any reliable data regarding his bloodline. Some of them can also trace their ancestry to Genghis Khan.

In my attempt to trace the origins of civilization, I discovered that history becomes for too cloudy and unreliably prior to the 15th century. Bible historians have also muddied the waters in their attempts to make it history. There is history buried in there, but much of it was burrowed from elsewhere and never happened in Palestine.

This is what I discovered: Many kings and Pharaohs of old were Caucasian. They had red hair, green eyes, and hooked noses. Ramesses II, the most famous Egyptian Pharaoh, had these exact features.

This red-haired race was directly tied to civilization. The Aryan leaders and original Brahmin class in India were described similarly. As were the biblical Nazirite. Jesus is described has having red hair and pale skin in some sources, assuming Jesus was a historical person. Muhammad is also described in a similar way.

We know there was a red-haired race and we know this red-haired race was often directly tied with royalty and ancient ruling classes. Later on red-hair was associated with barbarians. There are several red-haired Pharaohs. We know this because their mummies still exist. In central Asia, the Tocharian mummies are also red-haired and Caucasoid. They were found in an area not unlike the Egyptian valley of the kings. Red-headed mummies have been found all over the world, even in the Americas. Several red-haired mummies were found in Mammoth cave. There is also red-headed sacrificial victims. Enough to prove that they were directly persecuted. Several of the sacrifices in the Americas were red-heads.

This got me thinking something was up, but I saw some re-occurring patterns. Scythians. Phoenicians. Hebrews/Ibiris. Then I came across this:


It's a book called "The Dragon Legacy: The Secret History of an Ancient Bloodline" and this bloodline has absolutely nothing to do with the European royalty one. It's written by Nicholas de Vere. And I don't believe everything I read, but I don't think he's lying. He's going by his own research of 20 years along with his own lineage. He claims that the original kings were gods kings, muses with extra-sensory capability. Philosophers. People fit to rule and not like the fools running us today. They were persecuted to near extinction. He claims they were the original Scythians, Sumerians, they came to be Pharaohs in Egypt, the Aryans in India, they were in Palestine, and they went to Ireland (tribe of Dan). This all fits with my research.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post

They do trace lineage back to Caesars and before that to the Ptolemys. Wouldn't be surprised if they trace to Alexander the great, but I haven't found any reliable data regarding his bloodline. Some of them can also trace their ancestry to Genghis Khan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberi..._Abdes_Pantera

Last edited by tinyint; 24-03-2012 at 07:15 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17,818
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents.

Go back 3 generations and everybody is directly descended from 8 people.

Because it increases exponentially, if you go back 30 generations (approx. 900 years) everybody has 1 billion people they are directly descended from (enter 2 x 2 into a calculator and hit equals 30 times.....1,073741824).

(Karl Pilkington voice) And the world population was only 500 million back then so the figures are twice as fucked!

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-03-2012 at 06:27 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #10
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Sumer (from Akkadian Šumeru; Sumerian ������ ki-en-ĝir15, approximately "land of the civilized lords" or "native land"[1])[2] was a civilization and historical region in southern Mesopotamia, modern Iraq during the Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age. Although the earliest historical records in the region do not go back much further than ca. 2500 BC, modern historians have asserted that Sumer was first settled between ca. 4500 and 4000 BC by a non-Semitic people who possibly did not speak the Sumerian language (pointing to the names of cities, rivers, basic occupations, etc. as evidence).[3] These conjectured, prehistoric people are now called "proto-Euphrateans" or "Ubaidians",[4] and are theorized to have evolved from the Samarra culture of northern Mesopotamia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=149439

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilization

Last edited by tinyint; 24-03-2012 at 07:20 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post

It's a book called "The Dragon Legacy: The Secret History of an Ancient Bloodline" and this bloodline has absolutely nothing to do with the European royalty one. It's written by Nicholas de Vere. And I don't believe everything I read, but I don't think he's lying. He's going by his own research of 20 years along with his own lineage. He claims that the original kings were gods kings, muses with extra-sensory capability. Philosophers. People fit to rule and not like the fools running us today. They were persecuted to near extinction. He claims they were the original Scythians, Sumerians, they came to be Pharaohs in Egypt, the Aryans in India, they were in Palestine, and they went to Ireland (tribe of Dan). This all fits with my research.
Yep.

Carthago also fits in.

Lets not forget evil Rome persecuted "witches", often red haired people.

Emperor Frederick I, Barbarossa(as the name implies) was red haired, whom the muslims feared.


Quote:
Frederick is the subject of many legends, including that of a sleeping hero, like the much older British Celtic legends of Arthur or Bran the Blessed. Legend says he is not dead, but asleep with his knights in a cave in the Kyffhäuser mountain in Thuringia or Mount Untersberg in Bavaria, Germany, and that when the ravens cease to fly around the mountain he will awake and restore Germany to its ancient greatness. According to the story, his red beard has grown through the table at which he sits. His eyes are half closed in sleep, but now and then he raises his hand and sends a boy out to see if the ravens have stopped flying.[79] A similar story, set in Sicily, was earlier attested about his grandson, Frederick II.[80] To garner political support the Second Reich built atop the Kyffhäuser the Kyffhäuser Monument, which declared Kaiser Wilhelm I the reincarnation of Frederick; the 1896 dedication occurred on 18 June, the day of Frederick’s coronation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians




WWI & WWII directly tie into this theme.

Last edited by tinyint; 24-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #12
jgaedeke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...th_David_Icke/
jgaedeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.