Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
szymo

Default Poland - a headquarter of the Illuminati?

Hello

I want to share my experiences with you and show you some mechanisms the Illuminati are exploiting in order to deceive and destroy mankind by pushing forward their NWO agenda. I am living in Poland - a relatively small, European country, no one suspects anything.. My troubles began in 2008 - I lost my job, a relatively good one. Then I became sort of obsessed in finding a new work, I had a constant feeling of guilt because of loosing that job. Then, only after half a year, I found another job, in a rural area, in a very beautiful part of the land. I was there one month - I had a very strange feeling about this place, like something was wrong with it. I couldn't make the decision to stay there - it was just a village, far away from my home. I became so twisted about this thing, that I completely lost my reasoning. That was not by chance. Before I had to make the decision, which I rated as very important to my life, I began to hear voices just right in my head - "make a good decision", "oh god, why is it him", "go and stay there forever, and don't ever come back". To stay short, the voices expressed opposite arguments to get me confused about my decision. After all, I quit this job, based on the argument, that it all began there, at this work. Then that "something" become furious - it said "he hasn't any rights any more", "this was your last prank". I was confused, and they were doing their dirty work - the voices became aggressive, they demanded me to kill myself, they threatened me constantly. I have to say, that before I began that job, I had a strange dream - I gave my wage to a person dressed in a coat and a hat, that person gave me a very small amount of money in exchange and showed me a black card. Then I was traveling in a bus, looking out of the window, another bus was passing by - in that bus I saw a face, which was showing an ugly grimace of hatred. Then I was in a house with bars on doors and the windows, and two black dogs would not let me out. That was it - with the voices in my head, I wanted to commit suicide and to draw myself in a river, but on the way there I became feared and turned back home. My mother was already looking for me, she saw, that something wasn't right and drove me the next morning to a mental institution. There it began - I had two guys there, who pretended they want to bring me up. One of them was "the bad", one "the good". They showed me, that I have to behave like an adult one and have to love god. I must say, that after my first job loss I was praying in the church for another job and made the promise to live a good and decent life. So, once I was out, I began to recover and to feel better - the voices were still there, but not so strong now. So, I sat a few months at home and then I found another job - right in the geographic center of Poland. I drove there and there was strangeness following strangeness. A guy sat there, who identified himself to me as "god" and he said strange things like "I was playing you around like a mouse" or "you will experience black magic". The other guy showed me a gesture like cutting the throat. I was under a constant social and psychical attack there. Believe me, these people knew what they were doing, they were exploiting my every weakness - moreover, it seemed like they knew everything about my life, including things I didn't remember any more. So, I did hold out under this constant attack for two years. I had many unpleasant arguments with my workmates, some were near to a fight. One day I could not stand it and became overtly aggressive - then they decided to fire me. I was very happy with that decision - neither I liked the town of Wloclawek, neither its people or the job. I packed my things and drove back to my home town near Szczecin on the western border of Poland. After I stepped out of a train I saw a young woman with a baby carriage, who said to me: "You are gonna live in Klucz". (Klucz is a village near Szczecin, where my grandmother lives) But something changed - the people often became unfriendly and aggressive towards me, I had the feeling, they got rid of someone they really hated and now they can do everything they want. They didn't hide any more and showed me a nasty and hateful behaviour, which said: you are not welcome here, go away. Again, I stayed there for a few months and found another job, only after four months. That is, where I currently make my living. The people there are not so unfriendly any more, but I feel, they are treating me like a sort of idiot, although they can't beat me on the engineering ground for long. I can't send any positive feeling to them, because they are exploiting that to my harm, in such moments I feel strong negative energy. Guess what: I have an ID card with an rfid chip, which can be used in canteen, interesting, isn't it? At my present place of work, if I sit and think of a colleague sitting near me, it's like he is leaving his body and coming into my mind - a very strong, negative force. Hence my opinion that they are some sort of clones (body containers) for the wicked. I live in a hotel, and believe being subject to psychical manipulation - the people in the current place are not friendly, I feel like they want to suck my lifeforce out. This is unbelievable, they are anywhere!
I forgot to say, the voices identified themselves as gypsies. That means, they can steal everything they want from you, especially your soul. And that it, what it is all about - to corrupt your soul. They are working with different psychological techniques, including traumatizing and putting an "inception" in your mind, which would bring fruits in the near future. They let me know, I am a sort of property and cattle to them and they can do with me, whatever they desire to. I feel, they have a strong sense of superiority, near to megalomania and want to be praised as gods. I forgot to say, that I lived for six years in the town in Ingolstadt, Germany. Its the town of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Bavarian Illuminati. "They" told me, that I have been programmed there. My (former) best friend and my mother are one of "them", they were near me all the time to exercise their control and to look, what I am doing. I think, that many of people nowadays, especially the Poles (as I know them at best), are some sort of clones with wicked souls in them - they are gathering for some reason on earth, and that is no good news for us. Maybe they are loosing earth and want to take as many as they can with them? If you establish emotional contact with them, they are able to alter your state of mind and your thoughts. Your state of mind is the source of your thoughts - it's the foundation, on which your conscious thinking is working.
Now, what I think is that they are pushing they agenda forth and want to take out the people, which would have been an obstacle to their plans. They are exploiting a wide range of techniques to achieve their goal. They alter the state of mind of the people, in order to achieve the behavioral patterns they desire. Did you notice, that they aren't hiding any more from us? Look into the TV and the politics. I think, they are preparing something big, maybe a war. I don't know, who they are, Reptilians, Illuminati or simple daemons, but the latter comes closest to my experience. Maybe they want humanity to be wiped out, or maybe they want us to be their slaves, but they have nothing good in for us. So, if you meet a Pole, you can almost be sure, he or she is a servant to the nwo. They feel free to steal everything they can, because of their sense of superiority - hence the opinion of the Poles as thieves is fully justified. And by stealing I mean everything - your body and your soul. Another thing - the old name for the Poles is "Sarmaci", which is delivered from "Sauromatia" - mother lizard. Doesn't look good, isn't it?
Now, you can dismiss me as a lunatic, but since 2008 my life is being completely overthrown and I don't recognize the world any more - I have contact to other persons with similar experiences and they confirm, that something is not right here. If you feel secure and comfortable, then I suggest to wake up and open your eyes - otherwise you will be an easy prey. Prepare for something big coming in and don't let fool you by the politicians and people around you - most of the politicians are in this thing and it will be bad for us. Let me know, what you are thinking of all that stuff and how we are gonna cope with this?
szymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
talktalk

I have as well as many other people have noticed that something isnt quite right in certain people.
It is to be honest quite spooky and demonic when they are in your presence where their aura is giving off a very very cold feeling.

we have people all over committing suicide especially in bridgend and the likes of brian gerrish openly admits that there is a quizzical change in certain people.
where something is wrong in their personality.

If i was you I wouldn't worry about it at all just keep feeling positive and smile back and eventually they will stop being such a negative on you.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
andyh
Banned

I got as far as three sentences and then my eyes gave up
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
pheony
Banned

after reading your post it suggested to me that this was brought on by the stress of losing your job......with the added worry of finding and keeping a new job.

I wish you all the best.
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
thecatsmeow
Banned

Many things came to my mind as I read your post and I felt it best to supply you with some links that will expand your awareness of certain things.

Illuminati

Insights On Aliens

If you don't find what you need on these pages you should find it on these websites somewhere.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by szymo View Post
Hello

I want to share my experiences with you and show you some mechanisms the Illuminati are exploiting in order to deceive and destroy mankind by pushing forward their NWO agenda. I am living in Poland - a relatively small, European country, no one suspects anything.. My troubles began in 2008 - I lost my job, a relatively good one. Then I became sort of obsessed in finding a new work, I had a constant feeling of guilt because of loosing that job. Then, only after half a year, I found another job, in a rural area, in a very beautiful part of the land. I was there one month - I had a very strange feeling about this place, like something was wrong with it.

I couldn't make the decision to stay there - it was just a village, far away from my home. I became so twisted about this thing, that I completely lost my reasoning. That was not by chance. Before I had to make the decision, which I rated as very important to my life, I began to hear voices just right in my head - "make a good decision", "oh god, why is it him", "go and stay there forever, and don't ever come back". To stay short, the voices expressed opposite arguments to get me confused about my decision. After all, I quit this job, based on the argument, that it all began there, at this work. Then that "something" become furious - it said "he hasn't any rights any more", "this was your last prank". I was confused, and they were doing their dirty work - the voices became aggressive, they demanded me to kill myself, they threatened me constantly.

I have to say, that before I began that job, I had a strange dream - I gave my wage to a person dressed in a coat and a hat, that person gave me a very small amount of money in exchange and showed me a black card. Then I was traveling in a bus, looking out of the window, another bus was passing by - in that bus I saw a face, which was showing an ugly grimace of hatred. Then I was in a house with bars on doors and the windows, and two black dogs would not let me out. That was it - with the voices in my head, I wanted to commit suicide and to draw myself in a river, but on the way there I became feared and turned back home. My mother was already looking for me, she saw, that something wasn't right and drove me the next morning to a mental institution. There it began - I had two guys there, who pretended they want to bring me up. One of them was "the bad", one "the good". They showed me, that I have to behave like an adult one and have to love god.

I must say, that after my first job loss I was praying in the church for another job and made the promise to live a good and decent life. So, once I was out, I began to recover and to feel better - the voices were still there, but not so strong now. So, I sat a few months at home and then I found another job - right in the geographic center of Poland. I drove there and there was strangeness following strangeness. A guy sat there, who identified himself to me as "god" and he said strange things like "I was playing you around like a mouse" or "you will experience black magic". The other guy showed me a gesture like cutting the throat. I was under a constant social and psychical attack there. Believe me, these people knew what they were doing, they were exploiting my every weakness - moreover, it seemed like they knew everything about my life, including things I didn't remember any more.

So, I did hold out under this constant attack for two years. I had many unpleasant arguments with my workmates, some were near to a fight. One day I could not stand it and became overtly aggressive - then they decided to fire me. I was very happy with that decision - neither I liked the town of Wloclawek, neither its people or the job. I packed my things and drove back to my home town near Szczecin on the western border of Poland. After I stepped out of a train I saw a young woman with a baby carriage, who said to me: "You are gonna live in Klucz". (Klucz is a village near Szczecin, where my grandmother lives) But something changed - the people often became unfriendly and aggressive towards me, I had the feeling, they got rid of someone they really hated and now they can do everything they want. They didn't hide any more and showed me a nasty and hateful behaviour, which said: you are not welcome here, go away. Again, I stayed there for a few months and found another job, only after four months. That is, where I currently make my living. The people there are not so unfriendly any more, but I feel, they are treating me like a sort of idiot, although they can't beat me on the engineering ground for long. I can't send any positive feeling to them, because they are exploiting that to my harm, in such moments I feel strong negative energy. Guess what: I have an ID card with an rfid chip, which can be used in canteen, interesting, isn't it? At my present place of work, if I sit and think of a colleague sitting near me, it's like he is leaving his body and coming into my mind - a very strong, negative force. Hence my opinion that they are some sort of clones (body containers) for the wicked. I live in a hotel, and believe being subject to psychical manipulation - the people in the current place are not friendly, I feel like they want to suck my lifeforce out. This is unbelievable, they are anywhere!

I forgot to say, the voices identified themselves as gypsies. That means, they can steal everything they want from you, especially your soul. And that it, what it is all about - to corrupt your soul. They are working with different psychological techniques, including traumatizing and putting an "inception" in your mind, which would bring fruits in the near future. They let me know, I am a sort of property and cattle to them and they can do with me, whatever they desire to. I feel, they have a strong sense of superiority, near to megalomania and want to be praised as gods. I forgot to say, that I lived for six years in the town in Ingolstadt, Germany. Its the town of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Bavarian Illuminati. "They" told me, that I have been programmed there. My (former) best friend and my mother are one of "them", they were near me all the time to exercise their control and to look, what I am doing. I think, that many of people nowadays, especially the Poles (as I know them at best), are some sort of clones with wicked souls in them - they are gathering for some reason on earth, and that is no good news for us. Maybe they are loosing earth and want to take as many as they can with them? If you establish emotional contact with them, they are able to alter your state of mind and your thoughts. Your state of mind is the source of your thoughts - it's the foundation, on which your conscious thinking is working.

Now, what I think is that they are pushing they agenda forth and want to take out the people, which would have been an obstacle to their plans. They are exploiting a wide range of techniques to achieve their goal. They alter the state of mind of the people, in order to achieve the behavioral patterns they desire. Did you notice, that they aren't hiding any more from us? Look into the TV and the politics. I think, they are preparing something big, maybe a war. I don't know, who they are, Reptilians, Illuminati or simple daemons, but the latter comes closest to my experience. Maybe they want humanity to be wiped out, or maybe they want us to be their slaves, but they have nothing good in for us. So, if you meet a Pole, you can almost be sure, he or she is a servant to the nwo. They feel free to steal everything they can, because of their sense of superiority - hence the opinion of the Poles as thieves is fully justified. And by stealing I mean everything - your body and your soul. Another thing - the old name for the Poles is "Sarmaci", which is delivered from "Sauromatia" - mother lizard. Doesn't look good, isn't it?

Now, you can dismiss me as a lunatic, but since 2008 my life is being completely overthrown and I don't recognize the world any more - I have contact to other persons with similar experiences and they confirm, that something is not right here. If you feel secure and comfortable, then I suggest to wake up and open your eyes - otherwise you will be an easy prey. Prepare for something big coming in and don't let fool you by the politicians and people around you - most of the politicians are in this thing and it will be bad for us. Let me know, what you are thinking of all that stuff and how we are gonna cope with this?

Couldn't read all that without paragraphs, was doing my tits in.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #7
szymo

Yes, the stress can explain some things, but some still remain weird. My (maybe total crazy) opinion is the following: a race of beings from another dimension, who have control over time, as we understand it, wants to steal from mankind that, what is the most precious thing we have: our individuality. I have noticed at my work of place, that these persons don't have such an individual consciousness like we have - they have some kind of collective mind. Today I have learned to operate a piece of software through trial and error, learned exploring things, that weren't quite correct for that particular task - yet I have gained a lot of knowledge, that I couldn't have gained otherwise. Contrary to this, the people I am working with, whom I asked for some help, would choose the "secure", most easy way. I think that is, what "they" desire - our creativity, which one could gain only by having an individual mind.
Now, you can dismiss all that as sheer bullshit, but even if you don't believe in what I am believing, please take some good ideas out of my writing and realize, how magnificent we really are! Maybe these "beings" are malevolent, but through my experiences related to them I have learned a lot about myself and my strong sites... I must admit.
Old 20-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Yes, the stress can explain some things, but some still remain weird. My (maybe total crazy) opinion is the following: a race of beings from another dimension, who have control over time, as we understand it, wants to steal from mankind that, what is the most precious thing we have: our individuality. I have noticed at my work of place, that these persons don't have such an individual consciousness like we have - they have some kind of collective mind. Today I have learned to operate a piece of software through trial and error, learned exploring things, that weren't quite correct for that particular task - yet I have gained a lot of knowledge, that I couldn't have gained otherwise. Contrary to this, the people I am working with, whom I asked for some help, would choose the "secure", most easy way. I think that is, what "they" desire - our creativity, which one could gain only by having an individual mind.
Now, you can dismiss all that as sheer bullshit, but even if you don't believe in what I am believing, please take some good ideas out of my writing and realize, how magnificent we really are! Maybe these "beings" are malevolent, but through my experiences related to them I have learned a lot about myself and my strong sites... I must admit.
What you're saying rings true and is the most accurate description that I've read so far of the undercurrent of what is really happening. I've had a feeling of such dread building up inside me for years which has got worse with each passing year. When you mentioned that these beings were intent on stifling and destroying our creativity you hit the nail on the head: That's exactly what is happening and worse, our beautiful planet is being killed too. If Earth dies we die, simple as that. We are in a desperate situation and it's time everybody woke-up to that fact. The only way to beat this is through non-cooperation. People have to dig their heels in and refuse to comply and I believe that we will be very good at this once the initial step is taken. I believe our Governments are involved and we've been sold-out to these entities. That's why we're being bull-dozed into submission to this terrible agenda of EUgenics, paedophilia and slavery.
Old 20-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #9
spectero666
Banned

If the Illuminati have a headquarters in Poland...they must like slumming it.
spectero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
nocternald

Whats written is interesting really. Not sure what quite to make of it.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
szymo

I don't know, why I was being allowed into such knowledge, although they knew, I wouldn't knee in. Maybe they want somebody to shout it out, in order to wake the people up? Maybe they want to have somebody to fight with. It's like a box inside a box inside a box inside a box - you hardly know, what could be the truth. But one is for sure, they want to suppress those impertinent "monkeys" and their natural way of evolution, because otherwise they are out of the game, their meaning goes away.

@thecatsmeow:
Maybe you are too keen on searching for the true reason, why everything here is the other way it should be, maybe you are too intelligent to let sell you stupid lies - there's more of us, so "they" want to make a demonstration of power in order to keep us shut up. Don't let them intimidate you, they can't do much about it - one human soul is worth thousands of them.
Old 21-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #12
dolores1

Smile Your post, thanks.

Poland - a headquarter of the Illuminati?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I want to share my experiences with you and show you some mechanisms the Illuminati are exploiting in order to deceive and destroy mankind by pushing forward their NWO agenda. I am living in Poland - a relatively small, European country, no one suspects anything..

My troubles began in 2008 - I lost my job, a relatively good one. Then I became sort of obsessed in finding a new work, I had a constant feeling of guilt because of loosing that job. Then, only after half a year, I found another job, in a rural area, in a very beautiful part of the land. I was there one month - I had a very strange feeling about this place, like something was wrong with it.

I couldn't make the decision to stay there - it was just a village, far away from my home. I became so twisted about this thing, that I completely lost my reasoning. That was not by chance. Before I had to make the decision, which I rated as very important to my life, I began to hear voices just right in my head - "make a good decision", "oh god, why is it him", "go and stay there forever, and don't ever come back".

To stay short, the voices expressed opposite arguments to get me confused about my decision. After all, I quit this job, based on the argument, that it all began there, at this work. Then that "something" become furious - it said "he hasn't any rights any more", "this was your last prank". I was confused, and they were doing their dirty work - the voices became aggressive, they demanded me to kill myself, they threatened me constantly.

I have to say, that before I began that job, I had a strange dream - I gave my wage to a person dressed in a coat and a hat, that person gave me a very small amount of money in exchange and showed me a black card. Then I was traveling in a bus, looking out of the window, another bus was passing by - in that bus I saw a face, which was showing an ugly grimace of hatred.

Then I was in a house with bars on doors and the windows, and two black dogs would not let me out. That was it - with the voices in my head, I wanted to commit suicide and to draw myself in a river, but on the way there I became afraid and turned back home.

My mother was already looking for me, she saw, that something wasn't right and drove me the next morning to a mental institution. There it began - I had two guys there, who pretended they want to bring me up. One of them was "the bad", one "the good". They showed me, that I have to behave like an adult one and have to love god.

I must say, that after my first job loss I was praying in the church for another job and made the promise to live a good and decent life. So, once I was out, I began to recover and to feel better - the voices were still there, but not so strong now.

So, I sat a few months at home and then I found another job - right in the geographic center of Poland. I drove there and there was strangeness following strangeness. A guy sat there, who identified himself to me as "god" and he said strange things like "I was playing you around like a mouse" or "you will experience black magic". The other guy showed me a gesture like cutting the throat. I was under a constant social and psychical attack there.

Believe me, these people knew what they were doing, they were exploiting my every weakness - moreover, it seemed like they knew everything about my life, including things I didn't remember any more. So, I did hold out under this constant attack for two years. I had many unpleasant arguments with my workmates, some were near to a fight. One day I could not stand it and became overtly aggressive - then they decided to fire me. I was very happy with that decision - neither I liked the town of Wloclawek, neither its people or the job. I packed my things and drove back to my home town near Szczecin on the western border of Poland.

After I stepped out of a train I saw a young woman with a baby carriage, who said to me: "You are gonna live in Klucz". (Klucz is a village near Szczecin, where my grandmother lives) But something changed - the people often became unfriendly and aggressive towards me, I had the feeling, they got rid of someone they really hated and now they can do everything they want.

They didn't hide any more and showed me a nasty and hateful behaviour, which said: you are not welcome here, go away. Again, I stayed there for a few months and found another job, only after four months. That is, where I currently make my living. The people there are not so unfriendly any more, but I feel, they are treating me like a sort of idiot, although they can't beat me on the engineering ground for long.

I can't send any positive feeling to them, because they are exploiting that to my harm, in such moments I feel strong negative energy. Guess what: I have an ID card with an rfid chip, which can be used in canteen, interesting, isn't it? At my present place of work, if I sit and think of a colleague sitting near me, it's like he is leaving his body and coming into my mind - a very strong, negative force.

Hence my opinion that they are some sort of clones (body containers) for the wicked. I live in a hotel, and believe being subject to psychical manipulation - the people in the current place are not friendly, I feel like they want to suck my lifeforce out. This is unbelievable, they are anywhere!

I forgot to say, the voices identified themselves as gypsies. That means, they can steal everything they want from you, especially your soul. And that it, what it is all about - to corrupt your soul. They are working with different psychological techniques, including traumatizing and putting an "inception" in your mind, which would bring fruits in the near future.

They let me know, I am a sort of property and cattle to them and they can do with me, whatever they desire to. I feel, they have a strong sense of superiority, near to megalomania and want to be praised as gods. I forgot to say, that I lived for six years in the town in Ingolstadt, Germany. Its the town of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Bavarian Illuminati.

"They" told me, that I have been programmed there. My (former) best friend and my mother are one of "them", they were near me all the time to exercise their control and to look, what I am doing. I think, that many of people nowadays, especially the Poles (as I know them at best), are some sort of clones with wicked souls in them - they are gathering for some reason on earth, and that is no good news for us.

Maybe they are losing earth and want to take as many as they can with them? If you establish emotional contact with them, they are able to alter your state of mind and your thoughts. Your state of mind is the source of your thoughts - it's the foundation, on which your conscious thinking is working.

Now, what I think is that they are pushing they agenda forth and want to take out the people, which would have been an obstacle to their plans. They are exploiting a wide range of techniques to achieve their goal. They alter the state of mind of the people, in order to achieve the behavioral patterns they desire.

Did you notice, that they aren't hiding any more from us? Look into the TV and the politics. I think, they are preparing something big, maybe a war. I don't know, who they are, Reptilians, Illuminati or simple daemons, but the latter comes closest to my experience. Maybe they want humanity to be wiped out, or maybe they want us to be their slaves, but they have nothing good in for us.

So, if you meet a Pole, you can almost be sure, he or she is a servant to the nwo. They feel free to steal everything they can, because of their sense of superiority - hence the opinion of the Poles as thieves is fully justified. And by stealing I mean everything - your body and your soul. Another thing - the old name for the Poles is "Sarmaci", which is delivered from "Sauromatia" - mother lizard. Doesn't look good, isn't it?

Now, you can dismiss me as a lunatic, but since 2008 my life is being completely overthrown and I don't recognize the world any more - I have contact to other persons with similar experiences and they confirm, that something is not right here. If you feel secure and comfortable, then I suggest to wake up and open your eyes - otherwise you will be an easy prey.

Prepare for something big coming in and don't let fool you by the politicians and people around you - most of the politicians are in this thing and it will be bad for us. Let me know, what you are thinking of all that stuff and how we are gonna cope with this?

I hope you don't mind my editing S. I wanted to read your post.
Dolores.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #13
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
I don't know, why I was being allowed into such knowledge, although they knew, I wouldn't knee in. Maybe they want somebody to shout it out, in order to wake the people up? Maybe they want to have somebody to fight with. It's like a box inside a box inside a box inside a box - you hardly know, what could be the truth. But one is for sure, they want to suppress those impertinent "monkeys" and their natural way of evolution, because otherwise they are out of the game, their meaning goes away.

@thecatsmeow:
Maybe you are too keen on searching for the true reason, why everything here is the other way it should be, maybe you are too intelligent to let sell you stupid lies - there's more of us, so "they" want to make a demonstration of power in order to keep us shut up. Don't let them intimidate you, they can't do much about it - one human soul is worth thousands of them.
Thank you for your words of encouragement.
They're not like us are they? They do not have our depth of soul; our generosity of spirit. It's almost as if they have no soul or their soul has been completely screened-off and buried beneath layer upon layer of denial and burning hatred. If they could have their way they would draw on us; our energies like vampires. We are embarked upon a journey into a new golden age and these entities are jealous of that. It's quite pitiful really.
Stay safe Szymo...you deserve some happiness after your troubles
Old 21-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #14
chloesnose

i have a mate from poland whom i've woke up. someimes he gets really upset because he see's whats happening in the world. because he was properly catholic brainwashed, he came here in 2007 and although he wasn't harrassed by any demons, he was running away from the conformity, but even here, his brothers have followed him, and don't seem to leave him alone for long, always pestering for sommat r another, trying to get in his head, so, in effect, he's still trying to flee, to be free. maybe his brothers are similar to the "clones" your talking about, keep telling him how he's changed so much, he's not how he used to be, he's not happy about the way his homeland is going either, he described to me as if it were like it was here in the seventies, but in the last few years its turned into just another mind controlled euro site, even surpassing britain in some of stuff happening, poland is fast becoming a state of america
chloesnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #15
szymo

Yes, I think Poland becomes a police state, the people here work like clones and have nothing about being humiliated at their place of work - that would show some direction, "they" look towards - the ideal slave. Of course not all Polish are psychic stalkers, but sometimes it's quite easy to identify them - a colleague from my place of work came by today, we talked a little. After he was gone, I felt very dizzy and totally exhausted, like doing some hard work. He must have taken a lot of energy from me during that talk, but as long as he was there, I didn't notice. There must be some mechanism like that of a mosquito - you will not perceive, that you were bitten, unless the mosquito flies away. Similarly, they must have some psychological technique to put you in unawareness, as long as they are harvesting your life force.

They have many other techniques to make you comply or to destroy you, it's sad to hear, that they are on your mate. He must be aware, they are stalking at him, he must avoid any unnecessary contact.

If it comes to the catholic church, "they" are very tied to that. Maybe its where they got their "loosh" in the former times. Above that, it's a very good instrument of manipulation and social control. Here in Poland a priest is nearly untouchable, although every knows, what they are doing, especially in small towns or villages. Playing poker, cashing big money for ceremonies, playing with girls (although this shouldn't be forbidden, even for them. I noticed, if I talked or event thought bad about the church, they got furious. It must have been a very strong instrument of control and a tremendous source of energy. Now they are desperate, the energy is gone, they will stalk people overtly to get their dope. Maybe they will go to any length in order to keep control, a global war and global fascist state is the very probable possibility. They think of us as of cattle, with whom they can do everything they want - I mean really everything, included the most cruel doings. They think, they are owners to us. This is not a joke.

@thecatsmeow:
Yes, you are right, they don't have a soul like we have. They have rather a collective mind, like a computer system, but they have emotions. Unfortunately, that emotions are not of the good sort. If they show some good emotion, then only for a particular reason, which is of benefit to them. And yes, they are jealous as hell.

I don't want to scare you folks, but to warn you, what maybe is coming upon us and to make you know, what sort of people are ruling the world, kidding us all the time. I may sound paranoid, but after my experience I think, that we will have to fight for the lives of our own and our beloved ones, if not for our souls.
Old 21-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
jon galt

All i want to say is that i have moved from the uk to poland 7 months ago and my experience is nothing like described here nor are the people that i have met anything like described in this thread. In reference to ``all poles are theives" i would rather leave my jacket with wallet, mobile etc unattended in a bar in lodz, than a bar in glasgow. To the remark about poles being clones/ drones, it is symply that workers rights are not as strong as they are in the uk and it is as much a police state than anywhere eles, if your talking about fines for drinking in the streets and stuff.
Polish people are some of the nicest and most genuine people that i have met. Genuine being the key word, none of the fake brittish politness, like if you bump in to some one they will probible tell you to fuc off. Strangers do seem rude but bear in mind poles get a low wage compared to eu average most have more than one job, i make five times as much in the uk doing the same work. No wonder some seem irratated.
however in reference to the op, in the woods in lodz there is two of the oldest churches ib the city hundreds of years old and made of wood. What i found odd was that both had the unfinished pyramid and eye picture above the alter. I dont really believe in the illuminatti but even i thought this wws strange.
Milo mi poznac OP

Last edited by jon galt; 21-02-2012 at 08:00 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #17
szymo

@jon galt

Hello John, nice to meet you. If you think, that Poles are all right and you like them, then go with that and there's nothing about it. On the contrary, I have experienced quite horrible things of them. So my experience is another than yours. Regarding the police state, my company's id card already has an rfid chip. Isn't that interesting?

Łódź is quite a big city, I was one time to this town, it has some nice places. I suggest you to visit Lublin, very nice city, with an atmosphere of its own.

Pozdrawiam
Old 21-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
rolf harris
Banned

Sure you didn't wake up to have a dream to move to Peterborough and work in the area?
Nah Pols are alright, I love me some Polish water now and then....referring to the OP, you get that in most places I recon. Hope you're spirits lift buddy...

PS...go check out Australia if you can, it's supposedly the Illuminati HQ

Last edited by rolf harris; 21-02-2012 at 08:45 PM.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #19
szymo

Today, they have showed me their true face. They are not afraid of me, they show off their power. As much as I understand, its a global network of illuminati, who want to take power of the world and enslave and finally extinct the human race - and replace it by their "version" of human, which has no soul and empathy and thus is fully predictable and controllable. Germany plays a vital role in their plan, because it once made a vital contribution to the agenda and was the model state for the future world. They want to take out the "monkeys" - look out for a major event in the near time. I don't want to stay in that place of work, but I don't have much alternatives now. We have a beautiful future before us (I mean, the rest who will survive) - microchipped slaves under full control. I despise the people I am working with, as they are the most evil beings I have ever met - they hate ordinary people and can hardly wait for our holocaust. They told me allusively, why I have to go through this - they want to eliminate the most developed people, so they won't make any problems. They are very sure of their plans, so watch out people.
Old 27-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #20
jon galt

What exactly did the people you work with say or reveal to you?