Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation A message from Jesus. STOP.

I had a vision not to long ago, and in the vision was an Arch Angel standing in an old ancient church building, swinging a ball and chain , smashing the ball into the wall,

The Lord was standing next to me, So i asked, ? is that Satan,

The Lord said no,

I said is it Micheal ,

The Lord said no its Gabriel.

He was told to stop, Gabriel replied, i can not stop, then he walked out of this church type building , wings and all,

down the steps , where he picked up a retangle cube of wood , about knee high, and he hit it with the ball on the end of the chain, then walked of after it, to strike it again,

I asked Lord what does this mean, the Lord replied , my church cannot STOP doing the same thing over and over again.

I shared it on a few forums , what i became aware of , different people,s input, is there can be a message within the message .

We see Gabriel , explaining to Danial the meaning of a vision he had been given, Gabriel had also been in Daniels vision.

some thought the ball and chain represented the bondage some churches are in, others felt stiking the wall represented breaking down the wall of divisions.

some one shared Gabriel walking down the steps, represented coming down from the realms of Heaven , into the realm of men.

Some shared it was about judgement and judgement starts with the house of God.

Also Gabriel being inside and not striking the wall out side, was reference to the inner courts, secret societys.

Gabriel told to stop, but replied he could not,

Meant unstopable judgement was coming, for the churches, and the secret societys , ruling and financial elite and that their silver and Gold cannot save them .

I watched two just after this when Obama was sworn in as president ,

another president was sworn in also , in Chille and as this took place, the whole building started to shake.

All that can be shaken will be shaken.

Then i watched as three tornado,s brough down power lines,

sowing the wind and reaping the whirl wind, bringing their power down,

The block of wood, it mentions blocks of wood,in the book of Habakkuk, man made idols covered in gold, that men worshiped. Things made by men .

and it also mentions in the same scripturs, how these nations would be in decline, and helpless as such, all they could do was watch as their enemies were becoming more powerfull, and then invades them,

The Kings of the East.

Gabriel into the block of wood and hit it into the distance then walked after it, picking it up struck it again,towards the Horizon. the judgements would be Global.

The Lord took me to see and feel Genocide, Rwanda, Standing on the shore of lake Victoria, over the lake a massive electrical storm, the slaughter was relentless, First the Lord said to me the storm is coming, Then , the sword is out in Africa, the sword is out in the middle East, the sword is out in the Far East, and the sword is out in Europe.

I know it was the Lords voice in my spirit, i could under stand the sword being out in Africa, the middle East, the Far East, but i was surprised when the Lord said the sword was out in Europe.

Not long after my return, the Balkans, Bosnia exploded into war, and it seemed the Evil that had manifested it self in Rwanda was now manifesting it self in Europe.

and we had mass graves on our own front door step.

In West Minster Abbey, there is a sword, when the united Kingdom is at war, it is symbolically drawn from its sheaf.

its written to, the sword of the Lord is out, flashing like lighting, from East to West, polished for slaughter, Judgement.

We see also the rider on the red Horse,the second rider given a sword, to take peace from the Earth.

johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #2
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny botwright View Post

He was told to stop, Gabriel replied, i can not stop, then he walked out of this church type building , wings and all,
"Street after street
Night after night
I walk on through the rain
I walk on through the rain
I don't know how to stop
I don't know how to stop
No, I don't know how to stop
I don't know how to stop
I don't know how to stop
I don't know how to stop"

torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #3
torus
Inactive

"You know I hate to hurt you
I hate to see your pain
But I don't know how to stop
No, I don't know how to stop"

P. Gabriel
Old 07-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #4
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation Knowing when to STOP

Knowing when to stop doing the same old things, over and over and over again. johnny

Last edited by johnny botwright; 07-02-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Knowing when to stop doing the same thing, over and over again. johnny
like looking for angels, avatars, christs, ascended masters, or some other clique who are going to make everything "ok"?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
bishadi
Banned

Quote:
I had a vision not to long ago, and in the vision was an Arch Angel standing in an old ancient church building, swinging a ball and chain , smashing the ball into the wall,

ie.... the churches and religious confusion is and will be ending

And you are getting that from ME, directly!

Jesus didnt tell you anything!
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:11 AM   #7
johnny botwright
Banned

Question Ask him

Ask him if i speak from my self, or from him, the spirit bears wittiness.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (John 5:24-25)

who is the accuser of the brethren, just remind me.

you should STOP

With your pix and mix messages. half baked, half truths and false hood.

johnny

Last edited by johnny botwright; 07-02-2012 at 04:49 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #8
bishadi
Banned

Quote:
Ask him if i speak from my self, or from him, the spirit bears wittiness.
most of what you post is sick wit
Quote:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (John 5:24-25)
lying is for the dying

and if you are hearing, you must be one of the walking dead
Quote:

who is the accuser of the brethren, just remind me.
each of us can judge but overall, time does the eternal judging

ie.... liars and their lies, end up extinct

you should STOP

With your pix and mix messages. half baked, half truths and false hood
, johnny

Last edited by bishadi; 07-02-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #9
johnny botwright
Banned

Smile A case of the desert calling the grain of sand

A case of the desert calling the grain of sand,

be original to, have you no words of your own.

you have to keep using mine.

as for your statement care to elaborate, as to what you are claiming here. ?

he churches and religious confusion is and will be ending

talking of the dead, you remind me of a white washed tomb, full of dead mens bones.

johnny

Last edited by johnny botwright; 07-02-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
ferryman to the dead
Banned

Still trolling this mythical BS I see............
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #11
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation if you care to open your eyes

if you care to open your eyes, the reality is all around you,

The time of sorrows ,

to him who has eyes to see, a heart to listen.

Ferryman to the dead, i like your new avatar , it looks a bit like a rat coming out of a hole.

johnny

Last edited by johnny botwright; 07-02-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #12
roman piso
Banned

I had a Vision from Zeus of Olympus, he told me Jesus is a Fraud and Satan in disguise, he also told the Christians to worship Zeus and stop killing his people in Syria
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation you still fornicating

Roman Pis you still fornicating with the devil

bishadi when are you going to lay this big revelation, on us then,

or are you having problems picking and mixing enough BS to be convincing

c readable , thought so

the churches and religious confusion is and will be ending

still waiting ? johnny
Old 07-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #14
armoured_amazon

Quote:

The Lord was standing next to me, So i asked, ? is that Satan,

The Lord said no,

I said is it Micheal ,

down the steps , where he picked up a retangle cube of wood , about knee high, and he hit it with the ball on the end of the chain, then walked of after it, to strike it again,

I asked Lord what does this mean, the Lord replied , my church cannot STOP doing the same thing over and over again.

I shared it on a few forums , what i became aware of , different people,s input, is there can be a message within the message .

We see Gabriel , explaining to Danial the meaning of a vision he had been given, Gabriel had also been in Daniels vision.

some thought the ball and chain represented the bondage some churches are in, others felt stiking the wall represented breaking down the wall of divisions.

some one shared Gabriel walking down the steps, represented coming down from the realms of Heaven , into the realm of men.

Some shared it was about judgement and judgement starts with the house of God.

Also Gabriel being inside and not striking the wall out side, was reference to the inner courts, secret societys.

Gabriel told to stop, but replied he could not,

Meant unstopable judgement was coming, for the churches, and the secret societys , ruling and financial elite and that their silver and Gold cannot save them .

I watched two just after this when Obama was sworn in as president ,

another president was sworn in also , in Chille and as this took place, the whole building started to shake.

All that can be shaken will be shaken.

Then i watched as three tornado,s brough down power lines,

sowing the wind and reaping the whirl wind, bringing their power down,

The block of wood, it mentions blocks of wood,in the book of Habakkuk, man made idols covered in gold, that men worshiped. Things made by men .

and it also mentions in the same scripturs, how these nations would be in decline, and helpless as such, all they could do was watch as their enemies were becoming more powerfull, and then invades them,

The Kings of the East.

Gabriel into the block of wood and hit it into the distance then walked after it, picking it up struck it again,towards the Horizon. the judgements would be Global.

The Lord took me to see and feel Genocide, Rwanda, Standing on the shore of lake Victoria, over the lake a massive electrical storm, the slaughter was relentless, First the Lord said to me the storm is coming, Then , the sword is out in Africa, the sword is out in the middle East, the sword is out in the Far East, and the sword is out in Europe.

I know it was the Lords voice in my spirit, i could under stand the sword being out in Africa, the middle East, the Far East, but i was surprised when the Lord said the sword was out in Europe.

Not long after my return, the Balkans, Bosnia exploded into war, and it seemed the Evil that had manifested it self in Rwanda was now manifesting it self in Europe.

and we had mass graves on our own front door step.

In West Minster Abbey, there is a sword, when the united Kingdom is at war, it is symbolically drawn from its sheaf.

its written to, the sword of the Lord is out, flashing like lighting, from East to West, polished for slaughter, Judgement.

We see also the rider on the red Horse,the second rider given a sword, to take peace from the Earth.

johnny
Interesting, especially about the (Saturn?) cube.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Roman Pis you still fornicating with the devil

bishadi when are you going to lay this big revelation, on us then,

or are you having problems picking and mixing enough BS to be convincing

c readable , thought so

the churches and religious confusion is and will be ending

still waiting ? johnny
As you see, "Devil" or "Dia-Bolus" (Yah-Baal) (Lord Yahweh) is in fact the God of the Old Testement, Satan (Sia-Adonai), also the Old Testement God, and EL abandoned Jesus, another Old Testement God.

Worship of Devil and God are the same thing
Old 07-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #16
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
As you see, "Devil" or "Dia-Bolus" (Yah-Baal) (Lord Yahweh) is in fact the God of the Old Testement, Satan (Sia-Adonai), also the Old Testement God, and EL abandoned Jesus, another Old Testement God.

For you.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #17
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
For you.
As you too
Old 07-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post

This explains a lot...especially the actions of many.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #19
willie1959

Default do as I say, not as I do.

Socratic Method: teaching by asking questions instead of story telling.
From what I have found it, was the hidden or next step in thinking or as the masters were trying to explain critical thinking with out the influence of the authoritative mind.

Socrates was assonated due this. So have many others, the authoritative system that the old order is trying to hang on to is not based on critical thinking or better put the ability to think on our own.

The alleged masters of this world wanted puppets, not thinkers as if they loose their drones they will loose their world.

So you religious drones for whom do you serve? Have you not watched Star trek?
The Borg, your nothing but Borg drones.

The authoritative mind is very powerful and most are just lazy, cowardly thinkers just wanting others to do the thinking for them. I hate to be blunt but that is the truth.

The hidden truth is that those who have had higher education levels, advanced lawyers and business people can go and learn about the use of the Socratic Mind.

The word enlightenment or to illuminate is nothing more than being able to think for yourself. That’s why it has been so heavily attacked by ones that control the authoritative mind, that most have.

And what are the three Abrahamic cults about mind control through the authoritative mind.

Do as I say, not as I do.
willie1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #20
bishadi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1959 View Post
Socratic Method: teaching by asking questions instead of story telling.
From what I have found it, was the hidden or next step in thinking or as the masters were trying to explain critical thinking with out the influence of the authoritative mind.

Socrates was assonated due this. So have many others, the authoritative system that the old order is trying to hang on to is not based on critical thinking or better put the ability to think on our own.

The alleged masters of this world wanted puppets, not thinkers as if they loose their drones they will loose their world.

So you religious drones for whom do you serve? Have you not watched Star trek?
The Borg, your nothing but Borg drones.

The authoritative mind is very powerful and most are just lazy, cowardly thinkers just wanting others to do the thinking for them. I hate to be blunt but that is the truth.

The hidden truth is that those who have had higher education levels, advanced lawyers and business people can go and learn about the use of the Socratic Mind.

The word enlightenment or to illuminate is nothing more than being able to think for yourself. That’s why it has been so heavily attacked by ones that control the authoritative mind, that most have.

And what are the three Abrahamic cults about mind control through the authoritative mind.

Do as I say, not as I do.
good stuff