Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 29-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
maxxmacc

Default Anti-Mobile Phone Mast Campaign

A mobile phone mast has been erected within 100 metres of where I live, which is a built up area. Fellow residents and myself have been experiencing headaches, migranes, and sleeplessness ever since, and thus I have decided to start a campaign to rid my area of such masts.

However, I have now noticed three similar masks within a one square mile area, and realise it will be a big job to take on such organisations. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The masts are made to look like normal poles, and stand on the pavement which makes people assume they are not what they really are. This seems to be a new tactic by Vodafone etc, as this is a direct, blatant attack upon the health of the public.

I live in Glasgow and have already spoken to a local councillor, who could only confirm that it was Vodafone who had setup the mast without any public consultation.
maxxmacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
princessofwands

That sounds awful. Yes you must fight against these toxic masts.

You can double-check who is responsible by putting your location into the search box on this site -

http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/search

I would get your MP involved too, plus all the neighbours who are within a certain radius of the masts, whether they are currently experiencing health problems or not.

People have beaten these things but usually it is easier before they are put up rather than after. However if they were put up illegally, then you have a good leg to stand on.

I have noticed they seem to like putting these masts that look like normal poles outside areas where people gather...supermarkets, libraries, cinemas. It's pretty evil.

Some people have tried orgonite (see top thread on this health section) to try and turn the energies of the masts from bad to good. They 'gift' the mast, ie they hide a small piece of orgonite (like a "tower-buster") in a concealed place fairly near to the mast. I cannot vouch for whether they work as described, however I did 'gift' all the masts in my area a year or so ago. But I don't live close enough to a mast to know whether health problems disappeared.

If you can get a number of 'witness statements' from people who have suffered since the masts appeared, then you can also contact your local newspaper and get them interested in running a story on it.

Last edited by princessofwands; 30-01-2012 at 01:14 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
maxxmacc

Thanks got your interest and suggestions. Will update as things progress.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
deca

you might think about getting your hands on this informative documentary and showing to people in your area

Full Signal Documentary Trailer

also this is good

Cindy Sage - Editor of the BioInitiative Report Speaks Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=X8IDM8bUXsM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=X8IDM8bUXsM
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 30-01-2012 at 03:45 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
maxxmacc

Cheers for that info. Watched the vids - quite revealing and a bit worrying.

These masts are now springing up all over Glasgow and people just assume they are normal telegraph poles, cos they are slightly disguised. But the authorities are taking no heed of public health concerns, when they are allowing these masts to be placed so close to public housing.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:51 AM   #6
maxxmacc

Default more mobile mast misery

After yet another sleepless night, due to the mobile mast emmisions close to my flat, I have come up with a plan, which I would be interested in hearing views upon.

My plan is to go to a car scrapyard and buy a bonnet off an old car. I shall then keep the bonnet in my house and put it in front of my bed, in order to block the rays when I'm trying to get to sleep.

Would a direct block from car steel stop the electromagnetic rays? Has anyone any idea? Must be worth a try to get a good night's sleep.

Incidentally, fellow neighbours are also experiencing sleeplessness, headaches, and migraines. Gawd knows what other damage is being caused.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:04 AM   #7
ab origine
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxmacc View Post
After yet another sleepless night, due to the mobile mast emmisions close to my flat, I have come up with a plan, which I would be interested in hearing views upon.

My plan is to go to a car scrapyard and buy a bonnet off an old car. I shall then keep the bonnet in my house and put it in front of my bed, in order to block the rays when I'm trying to get to sleep.

Would a direct block from car steel stop the electromagnetic rays? Has anyone any idea? Must be worth a try to get a good night's sleep.

Incidentally, fellow neighbours are also experiencing sleeplessness, headaches, and migraines. Gawd knows what other damage is being caused.
I don't think that's gonna work, unfortunately Maxx. All you can really do is keep nagging at people and searching for "evidence" to back up your concerns. If it's effecting you and most of your neighbours, perhaps you could all get together to present your case?

There's a wealth of info on here to start you off if you have not already seen it. There's also some interesting stuff re orgonite and it's suppose effects on these masts. Worth a look. Good luck!
ab origine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
maxxmacc

Default defense against mobile mast waves

Here's a really good link on how to build a cheap (£20-£40) defense against the radiation from mobile phone masts.

http://montalk.net/conspiracy/55
Old 04-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #9
deca

Barrie Trower interview
play-list

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEF47E5563AA26446
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEF47E5563AA26446

the above video is very good and explains so much form a person that knows what hes talking about
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 04-02-2012 at 01:44 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #10
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxmacc View Post
A mobile phone mast has been erected within 100 metres of where I live, which is a built up area. Fellow residents and myself have been experiencing headaches, migranes, and sleeplessness ever since, and thus I have decided to start a campaign to rid my area of such masts.

However, I have now noticed three similar masks within a one square mile area, and realise it will be a big job to take on such organisations. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The masts are made to look like normal poles, and stand on the pavement which makes people assume they are not what they really are. This seems to be a new tactic by Vodafone etc, as this is a direct, blatant attack upon the health of the public.

I live in Glasgow and have already spoken to a local councillor, who could only confirm that it was Vodafone who had setup the mast without any public consultation.
They done the same in castlemilk about ten years ago when masts first appeared, people wrote a petition but they put it up anyway then it was forgotton about, big one before you go up the hill at croftfoot roundabout, sure it was vodafone too. Councillors wont do anything apart from give a parrot response or try to fobb you off with their "concerns"

Have you heard of orgonite?? There is a type of orgonite called tower busters for masts. I have gifted most towers with orgonite in the east end. few towers in govanhill and all of barrhead, good bit of the city centre too and the clyde, they disguise towers nowadays though as you know. I have some materials if anyones interested???? as I cant make it atm, summer will be here soon, best time to make it and I wont be making any unfortunately. Should maybe check it out if you havent heard of it op.

I met this guy who worked for vodafone and he was going to gift every tower he worked at, he took one of my pieces to a shamen in south america and the shamen was very interested in it and said it could be used as healing, on the body or left outside your bedroom door when you sleep, he was apparantly shocked as he had never seen anything like it before, really interesting stuff! Oh linky: http://www.orgonite.info/
http://www.warriormatrix.com/

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:04 AM   #11
ab origine
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Have you heard of orgonite?? There is a type of orgonite called tower busters for masts. I have gifted most towers with orgonite in the east end. few towers in govanhill and all of barrhead, good bit of the city centre too and the clyde, they disguise towers nowadays though as you know. I have some materials if anyones interested???? as I cant make it atm, summer will be here soon, best time to make it and I wont be making any unfortunately. Should maybe check it out if you havent heard of it op.

I met this guy who worked for vodafone and he was going to gift every tower he worked at, he took one of my pieces to a shamen in south america and the shamen was very interested in it and said it could be used as healing, on the body or left outside your bedroom door when you sleep, he was apparantly shocked as he had never seen anything like it before, really interesting stuff! Oh linky: http://www.orgonite.info/
http://www.warriormatrix.com/
Definitely worth a look, maxx.
ab origine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #12
maxxmacc

Default mobile phone mast beam block

Just a wee update.

I built an EMF blocker, using a clothes horse covered in aluminium foil. This was then earthed into the power socket via a short lead. The clothes horse was then positioned at the end of my bed at the headboard to block the signals from the nearby mobile phone mast 100 metres away.

I was expecting a decent night's sleep for the first time in weeks but sadly the opposite happened and i think the device actually acted as an attractor for the signals. I've tried sleeping without the device being earthed and found my sleep a little better. However, as mad as it sounds, sleeping with a small sheet of baking foil under my wooly hat in bed has been the only thing to provide respite from the rays.

I hope this info is useful. Anyone with any further insights is welcome to comment.