Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
totalrecall
Senior Member
 
totalrecall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: somewhere and nowhere and everywhere and here.
Posts: 460
Likes: 11 (3 Posts)
Default victims

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf

Maybe its been posted already. Just something extra for your pleasure.

It's about how the 911 "victims" were fabricated.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalrecall View Post
http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf

Maybe its been posted already. Just something extra for your pleasure.

It's about how the 911 "victims" were fabricated.
No it's not a new theory to me anyway.Amazing how some people can get so far away from reality to believe in the absurd.
I was wondering when someone would post this,I mean we've had the return of the concrete core BS,the judy wood dews and a couple of other theories desperately trying to hang on to a few people who may still be disturbed by the whole thing, that in my book is predatory in nature.

How many people would you hope to convince with this,compared to the many that will be quite rightly horrified at the suggestion?
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
No it's not a new theory to me anyway.Amazing how some people can get so far away from reality to believe in the absurd.
I was wondering when someone would post this,I mean we've had the return of the concrete core BS,the judy wood dews and a couple of other theories desperately trying to hang on to a few people who may still be disturbed by the whole thing, that in my book is predatory in nature.

How many people would you hope to convince with this,compared to the many that will be quite rightly horrified at the suggestion?

So how do you explain the many abnormalities that this research has discovered? The blatant photoshopped images, the very poor quality images, the numbers of the 'victims' varying from memorial site to memorial site?

And why do you feel the need to bring up other subjects when the OP is specifically talking about fake victims? You're trying to derail the thread with the first reply. That in my book is predatory in nature.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonsha.../0/o9VnZ-BMR3s
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 23-01-2012 at 09:17 PM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,155
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Whether people are horrified at the suggestion shouldn't really be a consideration. If it is nonsense, it shouldn't be very hard to disprove. If people still want to carry on believing it after being given independently produced proof otherwise, that is their prerogative. It's only like trying to use logic and rationality against a religion believer, difference being, there's a slight possibility the Vicsim Religion has a factual basis.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
So how do you explain the many abnormalities that this research has discovered? The blatant photoshopped images, the very poor quality images, the numbers of the 'victims' varying from memorial site to memorial site?

And why do you feel the need to bring up other subjects when the OP is specifically talking about fake victims? You're trying to derail the thread with the first reply. That in my book is predatory in nature.
Well it's obvious isn't it? the predatory nature of these theories takes advantage of good people looking for the truth, but declines to offer the final official evidentary sources for comparison.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001...on/page92.html
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
Well it's obvious isn't it? the predatory nature of these theories takes advantage of good people looking for the truth, but declines to offer the final official evidentary sources for comparison.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001...on/page92.html
Over 10 years and still no photo's of the US army 'victims' at the pentagon. Surely their families would want a photo of them on there?


And I clicked on a random name and got this page http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001...ople/1657.html

Some haven't been updated for YEARS
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 23-01-2012 at 09:38 PM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Just one of the many examples....





http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=482
__________________

Last edited by merlincove; 19-04-2012 at 06:57 PM. Reason: quote
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #8
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Over 10 years and still no photo's of the US army 'victims' at the pentagon. Surely their families would want a photo of them on there?


And I clicked on a random name and got this page http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001...ople/1657.html

Some haven't been updated for YEARS
Does that prove they never existed?

Interesting this comment from that forum you mention:

No planes crashed on 9/11. No hijackings took place and there were no hijackers. No planes also means that no passengers were flying inside them. No people flew to their death out of the empty WTC towers - since empty buildings do not contain people. Yet, we all fell for the computer imagery aired on TV. Planes? Fliers? No. The only real fliers of that day turned up elsewhere - in the tens of thousands - plastered on the walls of Manhattan.

-------

It's back to the physical evidence again.
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #9
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
Does that prove they never existed?

Interesting this comment from that forum you mention:

No planes crashed on 9/11. No hijackings took place and there were no hijackers. No planes also means that no passengers were flying inside them. No people flew to their death out of the empty WTC towers - since empty buildings do not contain people. Yet, we all fell for the computer imagery aired on TV. Planes? Fliers? No. The only real fliers of that day turned up elsewhere - in the tens of thousands - plastered on the walls of Manhattan.

-------

It's back to the physical evidence again.

Do you not find it strange that no friends/family members have updated any of them since 2004?

They are saying the whole thing was a hoax, a mass media/hollywood psy-op & they have plenty of evidence that points in that direction.

Fliers indeed...








Why don't you actually go and read the forums. There's a thread on there somwhere titled 'Debunk A September Clue'. Give it a shot and let us know how you get on.
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #10
rosie789
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,609
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Have you considered how other victims of violent crime look in photos?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/galle...321781&index=9

Pictures sometimes have to be chosen carefully.
rosie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Do you not find it strange that no friends/family members have updated any of them since 2004?
Why would that be strange? People had been dead three years. It's not like you can put a bunch of flowers on a website.

What about the family members shown in the building 7 campaign adverts?

http://rememberbuilding7.org/10/

Are they actors and the whole thing a scam?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie789 View Post
Have you considered how other victims of violent crime look in photos?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/galle...321781&index=9

Pictures sometimes have to be chosen carefully.
Apart from the first one (wtff?) and a couple of passport photo's they look normal to me.

The fact that the memorial posted by air_bn doesn't even have photo's of many of the 'victims' that day is odd to say the least. And the fact that some of them have no comments, and virtually all of them haven't been updated since 2004 is even more bizarre.
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
The fact that the memorial posted by air_bn doesn't even have photo's of many of the 'victims' that day is odd to say the least. And the fact that some of them have no comments, and virtually all of them haven't been updated since 2004 is even more bizarre.
Why would you update a memorial?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
Why would that be strange? People had been dead three years. It's not like you can put a bunch of flowers on a website.

What about the family members shown in the building 7 campaign adverts?

http://rememberbuilding7.org/10/

Are they actors and the whole thing a scam?
Yes imo.
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #15
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
Why would you update a memorial?
Why wouldn't you. Not as if you have to leave the house. Why haven't ANY of them been updated for years. There are about 3000 +/- on there

EDit: None have been updated since 20/08/2004. And many have that date as the final update.

And another thing I've noticed in the countless threads I've read on everything 9/11...the lack of family members involved in the debate, apart from the 'my mothers, uncles 2nd wifes cousins neighbour was in the south tower'. Ask for a name and they never return to the thread. I'd be happy to be proved wrong over all this, I want the truth as much as the next guy. But no one seems to be able to debunk it ;/
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 23-01-2012 at 10:38 PM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #16
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Why wouldn't you. Not as if you have to leave the house. Why haven't ANY of them been updated for years. There are about 3000 +/- on there
Clue - it's in the name - a memorial.
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Do you not find it strange that no friends/family members have updated any of them since 2004?

They are saying the whole thing was a hoax, a mass media/hollywood psy-op & they have plenty of evidence that points in that direction.

Fliers indeed...








Why don't you actually go and read the forums. There's a thread on there somwhere titled 'Debunk A September Clue'. Give it a shot and let us know how you get on.
I have mishy, the link was on my desk top for a couple of years or so,it's why I knew of the vicsim theory in the first place,and even tentatively mentioned vicsim in a thread on here not too long ago.
I then started wondering if the poster story was well after the fact,like contrived.Eventually realising how absurd it actually was, imagine no-planes, video fakery,with no victims and controlled demolition!
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #18
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Right - so the whole building 7 campaign is a scam - and all the members of the truth movement who support it.

Do you think any of them would be stupid enough to take part in events in New York on a platform that there were no victims on 9/11 - seeing as many people in New York lost a family member or friend that day or knew someone who did. Are most of the population of New York in on a cover up?

Do you comprehend why the truth movement looks ridiculous when you have people pushing "no victims"?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #19
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
Right - so the whole building 7 campaign is a scam - and all the members of the truth movement who support it.

Do you think any of them would be stupid enough to take part in events in New York on a platform that there were no victims on 9/11 - seeing as many people in New York lost a family member or friend that day or knew someone who did. Are most of the population of New York in on a cover up?

Do you comprehend why the truth movement looks ridiculous when you have people pushing "no victims"?
If it was that ridiculous the media would be all over it. But alas, they never mention the hoax theory. Why is that? Surely it would benefit them to ridicule the no planers and vicsim researchers?
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #20
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
If it was that ridiculous the media would be all over it. But alas, they never mention the hoax theory. Why is that? Surely it would benefit them to ridicule the no planers and vicsim researchers?
You really don't understand do you. The media don't need to go anywhere near it or mention it because probably less than 1% of the worlds population believes it - similar for no planers. Even without the media most people will judge that no victims, no planers, space beams and mini - nukes are plain simple stupid.

You do realise how small the truth movement is don't you - and that no victims make up a very small percentage of that?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.