Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #261
lightgiver

Arrow TWA Flight 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Number 23 in this vid:

ILLUMINATI DNA SACRIFICE OF TWA FLIGHT 800

http://youtu.be/Rwz0_LelF30?list=UUH...A75OLAFHqFSU5w

number 23 @4:40

Quote:
Date 20:31 EDT July 17-00:31 UTC July 18, 1996 - All 230 people on board were killed in the third-deadliest aviation accident in U.S. territory..The four-year NTSB investigation concluded with the approval of the Aircraft Accident Report on August 23, 2000, ending the most extensive, complex, and costly air disaster investigation in U.S. history..Destination Leonardo da Vinci Int'l Airport Rome, Italy...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=85

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-08-2014 at 01:34 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #262
lightgiver

Arrow Shakespeare

Quote:
William Shakespeare ( 26 April 1564 (baptised) – 23 April 1616) was an English poet, playwright and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist.. He is often called England's national poet and the "Bard of Avon"..Shakespeare was born and brought up in Stratford-upon-Avon. At the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway, with whom he had 3 children: Susanna, and twins Hamnet and Judith..

The consistory court of the Diocese of Worcester issued a marriage licence on 27 November 1582.In 1623, John Heminges and Henry Condell, two of Shakespeare's friends from the King's Men, published the First Folio, a collected edition of Shakespeare's plays. It contained 36 texts, including 18 printed for the first time. Many of the plays had already appeared in quarto versions—flimsy books made from sheets of paper folded twice to make four leaves. No evidence suggests that Shakespeare approved these editions, which the First Folio describes as "stol'n and surreptitious copies". Alfred Pollard termed some of them "bad quartos" because of their adapted, paraphrased or garbled texts, which may in places have been reconstructed from memory. Where several versions of a play survive, each differs from the other. The differences may stem from copying or printing errors, from notes by actors or audience members, or from Shakespeare's own papers. In some cases, for example Hamlet, Troilus and Cressida and Othello, Shakespeare could have revised the texts between the quarto and folio editions. In the case of King Lear, however, while most modern editions do conflate them, the 1623 folio version is so different from the 1608 quarto, that the Oxford Shakespeare prints them both, arguing that they cannot be conflated without confusion..

Around 230 years after Shakespeare's death, doubts began to be expressed about the authorship of the works attributed to him. Proposed alternative candidates include Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe, and Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford. Several "group theories" have also been proposed.. Only a small minority of academics believe there is reason to question the traditional attribution, but interest in the subject, particularly the Oxfordian theory of Shakespeare authorship, continues into the 21st century...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Lady
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...akespeare.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=141
Old 18-08-2014, 06:07 PM   #263
lightgiver

Lightbulb Psalms Chapter 46

Quote:
(To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth.) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble..

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah..

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.. Selah...

Selah is used in Iyaric Rastafarian vocabulary.. It can be heard at the end of spoken-word segments of some reggae songs.. Its usage here, again, is to accentuate the magnitude and importance of what has been said, and often is a sort of substitute for Amen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Palace of Placentia was an English Royal Palace built by Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester in 1447, in Greenwich, on the banks of the River Thames, downstream from London. The Palace was demolished in the seventeenth century and replaced with the Greenwich Hospital (now The Old Royal Naval College) in the late seventeenth century..Admiralty law is distinguished from the Law of the Sea, which is a body of public international law dealing with navigational rights, mineral rights, jurisdiction over coastal waters and international law governing relationships between nations...
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore.do?structureId=2X23
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-46/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...27&postcount=2
Old 19-08-2014, 11:10 PM   #264
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Cave

Quote:
'Umar, also spelled Omar (Arabic: عمر بن الخطاب, translit.: `Umar ibn Al-Khattāb, Umar Son of Al-Khattab, born 579 CE – died 3 November 644 CE), was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs (guardians) in history.. He was a Sahabah or companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He succeeded Abu Bakr (632–634) as the second Rashid of the Rashidun Caliphate on 23 August 634..

He was an expert Islamic jurist and is best known for his pious and just nature, which earned him the title Al-Faruq ("the one who distinguishes between right and wrong"). He is sometimes referred to as Umar I by historians of Islam, since a later Umayyad caliph, Umar II, also bore that name..Under Umar, the Rashidun Caliphate expanded at an unprecedented rate, ruling the whole Sasanian Empire and more than two thirds of the Byzantine Empire.. His attacks against the Sassanid Persian Empire resulted in the conquest of Persia in fewer than two years.. It was Umar, according to Jewish tradition, who set aside the Christian ban on Jews and allowed them into Jerusalem and to worship..

Despite literacy being uncommon in pre-Islamic Arabia, Umar learned to read and write in his youth. Though not a poet himself, he developed a love for poetry and literature..According to the tradition of Quraish, while still in his teenage years, Umar learned martial arts, horse riding and wrestling. He was tall, physically powerful and was soon to become a renowned wrestler.. Umar was also a gifted orator, and due to his intelligence and overwhelming personality, he succeeded his father as an arbitrator of conflicts among the tribes..In addition, Umar followed the traditional profession of Quraish. He became a merchant and made several journeys to Rome and Persia, where he is said to have met the various scholars and analyzed the Roman and Persian societies closely.. However, as a merchant he is believed to have never been successful.. Drinking alcohol was very common among the Quraish, and Umar was also fond of drinking in his pre-Islamic days..Umar was 27 when he accepted Islam...

On 22 August Caliph Abu Bakr died. Umar assumed the office of Caliph on the same day. He then addressed the Muslims in his Inaugural address:

"O ye faithful! Abu Bakr is no more amongst us. He has the satisfaction that he has successfully piloted the ship of the Muslim state to safety after negotiating the stormy sea. He successfully waged the apostasy wars, and thanks to him, Islam is now supreme in Arabia. After Abu Bakr, the mantle of the Caliphate has fallen on my shoulders. I swear it before God that I never coveted this office. I wished that it would have devolved on some other person more worthy than me. But now that in national interest, the responsibility for leading the Muslims has come to vest in me, I assure you that I will not run away from my post, and will make an earnest effort to discharge the onerous duties of the office to the best of my capacity in accordance with the injunctions of Islam. Allah has examined me from you and you from me, In the performance of my duties, I will seek guidance from the Holy Book, and will follow the examples set by the Holy Prophet and Abu Bakr. In this task I seek your assistance. If I follow the right path, follow me. If I deviate from the right path, correct me so that we are not led astray...

As a young man, Abu Bakr became a merchant and he travelled extensively in Arabia and neighboring lands in the Middle East, through which he gained both wealth and experience. He eventually came to be recognized as the chief of his clan.. On his return from a business trip to Yemen, he was informed that in his absence Muhammad had openly declared his prophethood.. Not long after, Abu Bakr accepted Islam and was the first person outside the family of Muhammad to openly become a Muslim. He was instrumental in the conversion of many people to the Islamic faith and early in 623, Abu Bakr's daughter Aisha was married to Muhammad, strengthening the ties between the two men...Abu Bakr's Caliphate lasted for a little over two years (or 27 months), ending with his death after an illness. Though the period of his caliphate was not long, it included successful invasions of the two most powerful empires of the time, a remarkable achievement in its own right. He set in motion a historical trajectory that in few decades would lead to one of the largest empires in history...The lineage of Abu Bakr joined that of Muhammad in the 8th degree in their common ancestor Murrah ibn Ka'b..

If ye help not (your Leader) (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him; when the unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion: they two were in the cave, and he said to his companion "Have no Fear, for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down His peace upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and humbled to the depths the word of the Unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might, Wise...

'Aa'ishah, Abu Sa`eed al-Khudri and ibn 'Abbaas in interpreting this verse said that Abu Bakr was the companion who stayed with Muhammad in the cave..After staying at the cave for 3 days and 3 nights, Abu Bakr and Muhammad proceed to Medina, staying for some time at Quba, a suburb of Medina. While Sunni sources portray Abu bakr in an exalted light in the cave, Shia sources however generally tend to portray the incident in the cave as a Quranic condemndation of Abu Bakr for cowardice and fear..In Medina, Muhammad decided to construct a mosque. A piece of land was chosen and the price of the land was paid for by Abu Bakr. Muslims constructed a mosque named Al-Masjid al-Nabawi at the site and Abu Bakr also took part in construction. Abu Bakr was paired with Khaarij ah bin Zaid Ansari (who was from Medina) as a brother in faith. Abu Bakr's relationship with Khaarjah was most cordial, which was further strengthened when Abu Bakr married Habiba, a daughter of Khaarijah..

Khaarij ah bin Zaid Ansari used to live at Sunh, a suburb of Medina, and Abu Bakr also settled there. After Abu Bakr's family arrived in Medina he bought another house near Muhammad's..The climate of Mecca was dry, but the climate of Medina was damp and this adversely affected the health of the immigrants, so that on arrival most of them fell sick.. Abu Bakr also suffered from fever for several days and during this time he was attended to by Khaarijah and his family. At Mecca, Abu Bakr was a trader in cloth and he started the same business in Medina. He was a wholesaler, and had his store at Sunh, and from there cloth was supplied to the market at Medina. Soon his business flourished at Medina. Early in 623, Abu Bakr's daughter Aisha, who was already engaged to Muhammad, was handed over to Muhammad in a simple marriage ceremony, and this further strengthened the relation between Abu Bakr and Muhammad...

Umar's visit to Jerusalem is documented in several sources. A recently discovered Judeo-Arabic text has disclosed the following anecdote:

"Umar ordered Gentiles and a group of Jews to sweep the area of the Temple Mount. Umar oversaw the work. The Jews which had come sent letters to the rest of the Jews in Palestine and informed them that Umar had permitted resettlement of Jerusalem by Jews. Umar, after some consultation, permitted seventy Jewish households to return. They returned to live in the southern part of the city, i.e. the Market of the Jews. (Their aim was to be near the water of Silwan and the Temple Mount and its gates). Then the Commander Umar granted them this request. The seventy families moved to Jerusalem from Tiberias and the area around it with their wives and children."

It is also reported in the name of the Alexandrian Bishop Eutychius (932-940 CE) that the rock known as the Temple Mount had been a place of ruins as far back as the time of the Empress Helena, mother of Constantine the Great, who built churches in Jerusalem. "The Byzantines," he said, "had deliberately left the ancient site of the Temple as it was, and had even thrown rubbish on it, so that a great heap of rubble formed." It was only when Umar marched into Jerusalem with an army that he asked Kaab, a Jew, "Where do you advise me to build a place of worship?" Kaab indicated the Temple Rock, now a gigantic heap of ruins from the Temple of Jupiter.. The Jews, Kaab explained, had briefly won back their old capital a quarter of a century before (when Persians overran Syria and Palestine), but they had not had time to clear the site of the Temple, for the Rums (Byzantines) had recaptured the city. It was then that Umar ordered the rubbish on the Ṣakhra (rock) to be removed by the Nabataeans, and after 3 showers of heavy rain had cleansed the Rock, he instituted prayers there.. Until this day, the place is known as ḳub
bat es ṣakhra, the Dome of the Rock...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milarepa%27s_Cave
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=377In time you will come to regard me not only with respect and awe, but with love..All commercial television and radio transmission facilities throughout the world will be tied into my communications system by 1000 hours Friday..At that time I will state my intentions for the future of mankind...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=708

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-08-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #265
lightgiver

Lightbulb Miles to Go Before I Sleep

Quote:
EgyptAir Flight 648 was a Boeing 737-200 airliner, registered SU-AYH, hijacked on November 23, 1985 by the terrorist organization Abu Nidal. The subsequent raid on the aircraft by Egyptian troops resulted in dozens of deaths, making the hijacking of Flight 648 one of the deadliest such incidents in history. (The same aircraft had been diverted by Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter jets of the U.S. Navy a month earlier, after the Achille Lauro hijacking on October 7.)..On November 23, 1985, Flight 648 (18) took off at 8pm on its Athens-to-Cairo route.. Ten minutes after takeoff, three Palestinian members of Abu Nidal hijacked the aircraft. The terrorists, calling themselves the Egypt Revolution, were heavily armed with guns and grenades.. The terrorist leader, Omar Rezaq, proceeded to check all passports.. At this point, an Egyptian Security Service agent, Mustafa Kamal, aboard opened fire, killing one terrorist before being wounded along with two flight attendants. In the exchange of fire the fuselage was punctured, causing a rapid depressurization.. The aircraft was forced to descend to 14,000 feet (4,300 m) to allow the crew and passengers to breathe.

Libya was the original destination for the hijackers, but due to negative publicity the hijacking would have had if flown to Libya and the fact that the plane did not have enough fuel, Malta was chosen as a more suitable option. The aircraft was running dangerously low on fuel, experiencing serious pressurization problems and carrying a number of wounded passengers. However, Maltese authorities did not give permission for the aircraft to land (the Maltese government had previously refused permission to other hijacked aircraft, including on September 27, 1982 when an Alitalia aircraft was hijacked on its way to Italy). The EgyptAir 648 hijackers insisted, and forced the pilot, Hani Galal, to land at Luqa Airport. As a last-ditch attempt to stop the landing, the runway lights were switched off, but the pilot managed to land the damaged aircraft safely..Without warning, around an hour and a half before the planned time of the raid, Egyptian commandos attacked the passenger doors and luggage compartment doors with explosives.. Bonnici claimed that these unauthorized explosions caused the internal plastic of the plane to catch fire, causing widespread suffocation. On the other hand, the Times of Malta, quoting sources at the airport on the day, held that when the hijackers realized that they were being attacked, they lobbed hand grenades into the passenger area, killing people and starting the fire aboard.. Both the Egyptian explosives and the hijackers' grenades could have been responsible for the fire and deaths..November 25 – An "Aeroflot" Antonov AN-12 cargo airplane, en route from Cuito Cuanavale to Luanda, is shot down by South African Special Forces, and crashes approximately 43 km of Menongue, the provincial center of the Cuando Cubango province, Angola, killing 8 crew members and 13 passengers on board\ 26 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan sells the rights to his autobiography to Random House (Founded 1927) for a record US$3 million/29 – Gérard Hoarau, exiled political leader from the Seychelles, is
assassinated in London by an unidentified gunman, on the doorstep of his London home...

Quote:
Omar Mohammed Ali Rezaq is the only surviving hijacker of EgyptAir Flight 648. He was a member of Abu Nidal.. The plane was hijacked by a group of three people. The remaining two hijackers were killed, either during in-flight shooting with the plane's sky-marshal, Methad Mustafa Kamal, or after Egyptian commandos stormed the hijacked plane..Omar Rezaq had given his name as Omar Marzouki and used a Tunisian passport when boarding the plane at Athens airport, but later admitted that he is of Palestinian origin and was born in Lebanon in 1963..Rezaq served only se7en years in Malta and was released.. As a free man under an assumed name, he went to Accra, Ghana and remained there until July 1993..Rezaq flew to Lagos, Nigeria in July 1993 and was arrested and extraordinary renditioned by FBI agents, who flew him to the United States..Omar Mohmamed Rezaq, register number 20267-016, is imprisoned at Marion USP..Decisions taken by the Maltese government drew criticism from overseas. The United States protested to Malta about U.S. personnel sent to resolve the issue having been confined to Air Squadron HQ and the U.S. Embassy in Floriana. The United States had seen the situation as so ‘hot’ that it had ordered a number of its naval ships, including an aircraft carrier, to move toward Malta for contingency purposes..EgyptAir now uses flight number 648 on its Riyadh-Cairo route...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_648
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1310Allah has chosen us for a task far greater than Jaffa's freedom.. We are the true soldiers of Islam.. Our destiny is to deliver the vengeance of Allah into the belly of the infidel.. Can you hook up a probe so that I can see into the main cabin on this monitor?..Would a video camera work?..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1396

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-08-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:55 PM   #266
lightgiver

Lightbulb Expedition 23

Quote:
Expedition 23 crew members from the left are Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko, NASA astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson, Russian cosmonaut Alexander Skvortsov, all flight engineers; Russian cosmonaut Oleg Kotov, commander; NASA astronaut T.J. Creamer and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) astronaut Soichi Noguchi, both flight engineers..Expedition 23 (Russian: МКС-23) was the 23rd long-duration mission to the International Space Station (ISS). Expedition 23 began with the Soyuz TMA-16 undocking on 18 March 2010. Shortly thereafter cosmonauts Aleksandr Skvortsov and Mikhail Korniyenko and astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson arrived at the Space Station on Soyuz TMA-18 on 4 April 2010.. The Soyuz spacecraft lifted off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome at 00:04 EST on 2 April 2010...

Quote:
November 5 – Mark Kaylor defeats Errol Christie to become the middleweight boxing champion, after the two brawl in front of the cameras at the weigh-in..

November 12 – A total solar eclipse occurs over Antarctica at 14:11:22 UTC..

November 13 – The Nevado del Ruiz volcano erupts, killing an estimated 23,000 people, including 21,000 killed by lahars in the town of Armero, Colombia...The first eruptions of Nevado del Ruiz occurred about 1.8 million years ago at the beginning of the Pleistocene epoch.. Three primary eruption periods in the history of the massif have been identified: ancestral, older and present..Beginning November 1984, geologists observed an increasing level of seismic activity near Nevado del Ruiz..Other signs of a forthcoming eruption included increased fumarole activity, deposition of sulfur on the summit of the volcano, and small phreatic eruptions. In the latter, hot magma came in contact with water, resulting in explosions as the water was almost instantly turned into steam. The most notable of these events was an ash ejection on September 11, 1985..The eruption occurred at the same time as the 1985 Mexico City earthquake, limiting the amount of supplies that could be sent to each of the disasters...
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/st.../expedition23/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=121You know, if it wasn't 7:30 in the morning I would have a drink.. Earthquakes bring out the worst in some people..Mr. Cameron threw me out of the elevator, and then I heard all those people screaming!..Your last words to me last night; your first words this morning.. Ever thought about expanding your vocabulary?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=25710

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-08-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 23-08-2014, 09:03 PM   #267
lightgiver

Arrow Plot 23

Quote:
The Dolphinarium discotheque suicide bombing was a terrorist attack on June 1, 2001 in which a suicide bomber Saeed Hotari, a terrorist linked to the Palestinian group Hamas, blew himself up outside a discotheque on a beachfront in Tel Aviv, Israel, killing 21 Israeli teenagers and injuring 132..At 20:30, he detonated his explosive device. It was the second attack in 5 months on the same target.. Witnesses claimed that body parts lay all over the area, and that bodies were piled one above another on the sidewalk before being collected..One Israeli soldier and 20 civilians, mostly teenagers whose families immigrated from the former Soviet Union, died in the attack...

June 19 – A missile hits a soccer field in northern Iraq (Tel Afr County), killing 23 and wounding 11.. According to U.S. officials, it was an Iraqi missile that malfunctioned
June 20 – Andrea Yates drowns all 5 of her young children in Houston, Texas, as a way to save them from Satan.
June 23 – An earthquake (7.9 on the Richter scale) hits the south of Peru.

The Tel Aviv central bus station massacre was an attack which occurred on January 5, 2003 in which two Palestinian suicide bombers blew themselves up outside the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv, Israel, killing 23 civilians and injuring over 100...After the attack, the Palestinian militant organization Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack...

January 5 – Police in London arrest 7 suspects in connection with the 2002 Wood Green ricin plot.
January 8 – US Airways Express Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte/Douglas International Airport in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people aboard.. Operated by Air Midwest as US Airways Express (under a franchise agreement used for the route) stalled after take-off, crashed into a US Airways hangar and burst into flames 37 seconds after leaving Charlotte/Douglas International Airport.
January 16 – STS-107: Space Shuttle Columbia is launched on its last flight.On board Columbia was a copy of a drawing by Petr Ginz, the editor-in-chief of the magazine Vedem, who depicted what he imagined the Earth looked like from the Moon when he was a 14-year-old prisoner in the Terezín concentration camp. The copy was in the possession of Ilan Ramon and was lost in the crash. Ilan Ramon also travelled with a dollar bill received from the Lubavitcher Rebbe..The se7en-member crew died on 1 Feb 2003 when the Columbia orbiter disintegrated during reentry into the Earth's atmosphere..
January 18 – The Canberra Bushfires in Canberra, Australia, kill 4 people..

Feb 23 – New York City is the site of The 45th Annual Grammy Awards, featuring Nickelback, No Doubt, Foo Fighters, Beyoncé, and
other performers...

Quote:
May 23 – Dewey, the first deer cloned by scientists at Texas A&M University, is born..Specifically, he is a White-tailed Deer, or Odocoileus virginianus, and was cloned from a dead buck by the Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dewey currently lives a happy life in College Station, TX..He was cloned from tissue harvested from skin cells taken from a hunted deer from central Texas.. Dewey's donor scored a 232 on the Boone and Crockett scale..May 28 – Prometea, the first horse cloned by Italian scientists, is born...The name Prometea is the feminine form of Prometeo ("Prometheus" in Greek)..The horse is the se7enth species to be cloned..Because the way in which we live our lives and our state of mind at death directly influence our future lives..

June 5 – A female suicide bomber detonates a bomb near a bus carrying soldiers and civilians to a military airfield in Mozdok, a major staging point for Russian troops in Chechnya, killing at least 16/30 – In Irvine, California, Joseph Hunter Parker kills 2 Albertsons employees with a sword, before being shot to death by the police..Our state of mind at the time of death is crucial for the next rebirth...

July 23 – Operation Warrior Sweep is the first major military deployment of the Afghan National Army..

August 1 – A suicide bomber rams a truck filled with explosives into a military hospital near Chechnya, killing 50 people, including Russian troops wounded in Chechnya.
August 14-A 6.4 Richter scale earthquake occurs near the Greek Ionian island of Lefkada; 24 are injured-The northeast blackout of 2003 cuts power to an estimated 10 million people in Ontario, Canada and 45 million people in 8 U.S. states..

The Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing was the suicide bombing of a crowded public bus (Egged bus 2) in the Shmuel HaNavi quarter in Jerusalem, Israel, on August 19, 2003.. Twenty-four people were killed and over 130 wounded. Many of the victims were children, some of them infants.. The Islamist militant group Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack..23 civilians and 1 unborn child (+ 1 bomber)...Material possessions, friends and relatives, worldly acclaim and power all vanish at the time of death, leaving nothing behind.. None of these can be carried over into the next life...

August 22 – A rocket explosion kills 21 at the Brazilian rocket complex in Alcântara, Brazil, due to the premature ignition of a solid rocket booster.
August 25 – The Spitzer Space Telescope is launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, during Delta II.
August 27 – Perihelic opposition: Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in over 50,000 years...A planet (or asteroid or comet) is said to be "in opposition" when it is in opposition to the Sun. Because most orbits in the Solar System are nearly coplanar, this occurs when the Sun, Earth, and the body are approximately in a straight line, that is, Earth and the body are in the same direction as seen from the Sun. The instant of opposition is defined as that when the apparent geocentric celestial longitude of the body differs by 180° from the apparent geocentric longitude of the Sun...

Quote:
September 23 – Limp Bizkit release Results May Vary their first album in 3 years and their 4th album overall.

November 23– A total solar eclipse is seen over Antarctica – 40th anniversary of the first broadcast of Doctor Who...

December 1 – The use of hand-held cell phones while driving is outlawed in the United Kingdom.
December 5 – A suicide bombing on a commuter train in southern Russia kills 44 people..
December 13 – Saddam Hussein, former President of Iraq, is captured in Tikrit by the U.S. 4th Infantry Division.
December 20 – Libya admits to building a nuclear bomb.
December 22 – Parmalat is first accused of falsifying accounts to the tune of USD $5 billion, later admitted by founder Calisto Tanzi; observers call it "Europe's Enron".
December 23 – The WTO becomes a specialized agency of the United Nations.
December 26 – A massive earthquake devastates southeastern Iran; over 40,000 people are reported killed in the city of Bam..Since the state of mind at the time of death is vitally important, it's most important to die with a calm and peaceful mind; with
strong spiritual/ positive thoughts prevailing...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...uicide_attacks
http://www.tharpa.com/uk/seed-letter-bam-minicard.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=47So I made a deal. I said God I gotta spend this 5 bucks but when it's gone so am I so, if you got something for me in this life you better bring it on, and there she was... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=136

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-08-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:07 PM   #268
lightgiver

Arrow Continental Army

Quote:
Yvonne Ridley (born 23 April 1958) is a British journalist and Respect Party activist. She was captured by the Taliban in 2001, and converted to Islam after release, later becoming an outspoken opponent of Zionism and vocal critic of Western media portrayals of the War on Terror..Ridley attended the London College of Printing. As a journalist, she has written for The Sunday Times, The Independent on Sunday, The Observer, The Mirror and the News of the World.. She was deputy editor of Wales on Sunday and was chief reporter when the Sunday Express sent her to Afghanistan after 9/11..During her captivity she was asked by one of her captors to convert to Islam; she refused, but gave her word she would read the Quran after her release. Once freed, she kept this promise and read the Quran looking for an explanation of the Taliban's treatment of women, only to find there wasn't any. Instead she decided it was "a magna carta for women", saying, "the Koran makes it clear that women are equal in spirituality, worth and education. What everyone forgets is that Islam is perfect; people are not"...In 2003 Ridley was employed by the Qatar-based media organisation Al Jazeera, where, as a senior editor, she helped launch their English-language website..In December 2003 she released a novel, Ticket to Paradise, based on the backdrop of 9/11..In August 2008, Yvonne Ridley joined the Free Gaza Movement in Cyprus as it headed for Gaza to challenge the Israeli-Egyptian blockade...

She arrived without incident in Gaza on 23 August.. During their brief stay Ridley interviewed Prime Minister Ismael Haniyeh for Press TV.. In early 2009 Ridley helped organise and took part in the Viva Palestina convoy of around 100 vehicles bearing aid across North Africa to Gaza via the Rafah border..Ridley was first on the Respect list for the 2004 European Elections for the North East England region,and she tried her best but was not elected; Respect placed last with 1.1% of the vote.. She stood for them in the Leicester South by-election in 2004, where she came in fourth with 12.7% of the vote..(Respect Yvonne Ridley 3,724 12.7 +12.7)-(Respect 2005 Yvonne Ridley 2,720 6.4 )..Ridley has married 5 times..During her time on the Sunday Sun newsdesk, she told colleagues she was an officer in the Territorial Army, based on Teesside, specialising in intelligence.. She had also told the same to colleagues on the Northern Echo and repeated it in interviews..After the Chechen leader Shamil Basayev (responsible for the terrorist attack on the Beslan school) was killed, Ridley wrote an article referring to Basayev by the Muslim honorific shaheed, meaning "martyr".. She went on to refer to Basayev as leader of "an admirable struggle to bring independence to Chechnya"...

In the days before the start of the US-led invasion of Afghanistan, refused an entrance visa, she decided to follow the example of BBC reporter John Simpson, who had crossed the border anonymously in a burqa..She entered on 26 September and spent 2 days undercover in Afghanistan. It was on her return, traveling with her guides, that she was uncovered when the donkey she was on bolted and her camera was seen by a Taliban soldier.. She was accused of being a spy, which carried a death sentence, and at the very least faced jail for illegally entering Afghanistan..After her release, her guides Jan Ali and Nagibullah Muhmand, as well as his 5-year-old daughter Basmena, were held in prison in Kabul.. At least three of Muhmand's relatives were also arrested for aiding Ridley after the Taliban developed the film in her camera..She converted to Islam in the summer of 2003, claiming that her new faith has helped put behind her broken marriages and a reputation as the
"Patsy Stone of Fleet Street"...

Quote:
The Continental Army was formed after the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War by the colonies that became the United States of America.. Established by a resolution of the Continental Congress on June 14, 1775, it was created to coordinate the military efforts of the 13 Colonies in their revolt against the rule of Great Britain. The Continental Army was supplemented by local militias and other troops that remained under control of the individual states. General George Washington was the commander-in-chief of the army throughout the war..Most of the Continental Army was disbanded in 1783 after the Treaty of Paris ended the war. The 1st and 2nd Regiments went on to form the nucleus of the Legion of the United States in 1792 under General Anthony Wayne.. This became the foundation of the United States Army in 1796...

On April 23, 1775, the Massachusetts Provincial Congress authorized the raising of a colonial army consisting of 26 company regiments, followed shortly by similar but smaller forces raised by New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. On June 14, 1775, the Second Continental Congress decided to proceed with the establishment of a Continental Army for purposes of common defense, adopting the forces already in place outside Boston (22,000 troops) and New York (5,000).. It also raised the first 10 companies of Continental troops on a one-year enlistment, riflemen from Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia to be used as light infantry, who later became the 1st Continental Regiment in 1776. On June 15, the Congress elected George Washington as Commander-in-Chief by unanimous vote. He accepted and served throughout the war without any compensation except for reimbursement of expenses...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yvonne_Ridley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Army
http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2013/0...-yvonne-ridley
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=81That must have been a pretty sick collection of minds to dream up a plan like that..Wish you could see the headlines, "British agent murders beautiful Russian spy, then commits suicide" ..Blood is the best security in this business..All of my key employees are my sons..Tell me, which lunatic asylum did they get you out of?...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=376

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-08-2014 at 06:20 PM.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #269
lightgiver

Arrow Bombardment Squadron

320th Bombardment Squadron, United States...

Quote:
The Kuperjanov Infantry Battalion is an elite Estonian Army military unit which was established during the Estonian War of Independence on 23 December 1918 by the order of Colonel Ernst Limberg.. The commando type unit composed of volunteers was established after the Estonian Provisional government call for volunteers to the Estonian National Army...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuperjanov_Battalion
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=313Now hear this..Schalke lost the game. 5-0..We're in pursuit of a convoy being tracked by U-32..Expect contact at 1800 hours., That is all...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=910
Old 27-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #270
lightgiver

Arrow Screaming Banshees

Quote:
The 135th Aviation Regiment is a Aviation Branch regiment of the United States Army, first formed in 1987..The regiment was constituted 1 October 1987. Predecessor units were active as early as the 1970s.. The regiment was originally formed in the Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, and Missouri Army National Guard as the 135th Aviation, a parent regiment under the United States Army Regimental System.. It was concurrently organized from new and existing units to consist of the 1st and 2d Battalions and Companies D, E, and F, elements of the 35th Infantry Division, and Company G..It was reorganized 1 December 1987 to consist of the 1st and 2d Battalions and Companies D, E, and F, elements of the 35th Infantry Division, the 3d Battalion, and Company G..Reorganized 1 September 1996 in the Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, and Missouri Army National Guard to consist of the 1st and 2d Battalions and Company F, elements of the 35th Infantry Division, the 3d Battalion, and Company G..Reorganized 1 September 1998 to consist of the 1st and 2d Battalions and Company F, elements of the 35th Infantry Division, and the 3d Battalion..The 2-135th deployed to Iraq in September 2006 through August 2007 as part of Task Force Mustang...

In 2006 the 2d Battalion was deployed for Iraq War service. The 2-135th deployed on 19 March 2006 for 5 months of Theater Immersion Training at Fort Hood, Texas and Fort Sill, Oklahoma. They were certified "Fit to Fight" by Lt. Gen. Russel L. Honoré, commanding general, First United States Army, on 30 July 2006. The unit shipped to Kuwait in August 2006, completed a couple of weeks of "boots on the ground" training at Camp Buehring, and entered Iraq in the first half of September as one of 5 battalions of Task Force Mustytang.. The battalion principally flew out of Balad Air Base (aka Camp Anaconda) and is flew missions all over Iraq.. The total deployment for the 2-135th was expected to last approximately 18 months...
http://qureshifamily.info/biography.aspx?q=3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...viation_Branch
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=395This is, uh, Senator Samuel S. Chapman, of the United States Senate on board the aircraft carrier Nimitz..Stand by... Affirmative.. One, 2, 3 Mae West.. Hey wait a minute!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=592
Old 02-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #271
lightgiver

Arrow Threads

Quote:
September 23 – The television drama Threads, a documentary of nuclear war, broadcasts on BBC Two..The primary plot centres on two families,Kemps and the Becketts, the as an international crisis between the United States and the Soviet Union erupts and escalates.. As the United Kingdom prepares for war, the members of each family deal with their own personal crises.. Meanwhile, a secondary plot centred upon the Chief Executive of Sheffield City Council serves to illustrate the British government's then-current continuity of government arrangements..As nuclear exchanges between NATO and the Warsaw Pact begin, the harrowing details of the characters' struggle to survive the attacks and their aftermath is dramatically depicted. The balance of the story details the fate of each family as the characters face the medical, economic, social and environmental consequences of nuclear war..Shot on a budget of £250,000–350,000,the film was notable in being the first of its kind to depict a nuclear winter...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threads
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=88All rulers in all ages have tried to impose a false view of the world upon their followers..War, it will be seen, is now a purely internal affair. In the past, the ruling groups of all countries, although they might recognize their common interest and therefore limit the destructiveness of war, did fight against one another, and the victor always plundered the vanquished.. In our own day they are not fighting against one another at all. The war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects, and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory, but to keep the structure of society intact...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1368

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-09-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #272
lightgiver

Lightbulb FaMine

Quote:
October 23 – The world learns from moving BBC News television reports presented by Michael Buerk of the famine in Ethiopia, where thousands of people have already died of starvation due to a famine, and as many as 10,000,000 more lives are at risk...

Prior to the 1983–5 famine, two decades of wars of national liberation and other anti-government conflict had raged throughout Ethiopia and Eritrea. The most prominent feature of the fighting was the use of indiscriminate violence against civilians by the Ethiopian army and air force.. Excluding those killed by famine and resettlement, more than 150,000 people were killed..In 1973, a famine in Wollo killed an estimated 40,000 to 80,000, mostly of the marginalized Afar herders and Oromo tenant farmers, who suffered from the widespread confiscation of land by the wealthy classes and government of Emperor Haile Selassie.. Despite attempts to suppress news of this famine, leaked reports contributed to the undermining of the government's legitimacy and served as a rallying point for dissidents.. In 1974, a group of Marxist soldiers known as the Derg overthrew Haile Selassie...

5 Ethiopian provinces—Gojjam, Eritrea, Hararghe, Tigray, and Wollo—all received record low rainfalls in the mid-1980s..

Nevertheless, the magnitude of the disaster has been well documented: in addition to hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions were made destitute.. Media activity in the West, along with the size of the crisis, led to the Do They Know It's Christmas? charity single and the July 1985 concert Live Aid, which elevated the international profile of the famine and helped secure international aid. In the early to mid-1980s there were famines in two distinct regions of the country, resulting in several studies of one famine that try to extrapolate to the other or less cautious writers referring to a single widespread famine..A major drain on Ethiopia's economy was the ongoing civil war, which pitched rebel movements against the Soviet and Cuban backed Derg government. This crippled the country's economy further and contributed to the governments lack of ability to handle the crisis to come..Although international relief organizations made a major effort to provide food to the affected areas, the persistence of drought and poor security conditions in the north resulted in continuing need as well as hazards for famine relief workers. In late 1985, another year of drought was forecast, and by early 1986 the famine had spread to parts of the southern highlands, with an estimated 5.8 million people dependent on relief food. In 1986, locust plagues exacerbated the problem..In January 1985 the RAF carried out the first airdrops from Hercules C-130s delivering food to the starving people. Other countries including Sweden,East and West Germany, Poland, Canada, USA and the Soviet Union were also involved in the international response...

Michael Duncan Buerk (born 18 February 1946) is a British journalist and newsreader..He was awarded the Golden Nymph award at the Monte Carlo festival for his reports on the famine from Korem in Ethiopia, first broadcast on 23 October 1984.. The footage of the famine was shot by Mohamed Amin.. He later said that the broadcast was one of "the most influential pieces of television ever broadcast [prompting] a surge of generosity across the world for Ethiopia[that raised] more than $130 million".. Another notable bulletin he is renowned for is being the first news reporter on the BBC News in the 2000s, making the bulletin at 0100 GMT on the 1 January 2000..The Festival de Télévision de Monte-Carlo is an international festival and competition focusing on productions for television, founded 1961 and based in Monaco...

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомор, "Extermination by hunger" or "Hunger-extermination"; derived from 'морити голодом', "to kill by starvation" ) was a famine in the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1932 and 1933 that killed up to about 10 million Ukrainians according to Stanislav Kulchytsky.. During the famine, which is also known as the "Terror-Famine in Ukraine" and "Famine-Genocide in Ukraine", millions of citizens of the Ukrainian SSR, the majority of whom were Ukrainians, died of starvation in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983%E2...ne_in_Ethiopia
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/great_famine.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=195In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them..When the enemy is at ease, be able to weary him; when well fed, to starve him; when at rest, to make him move. Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1400
Old 06-09-2014, 07:55 PM   #273
lightgiver

Arrow 12.3 billion

Quote:
Srichand P. Hinduja is an Indian-origin business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is considered one of the most successful Asians of the 20th century..He is the primary shareholder and chairman of Hinduja Group of Companies. Since the 1990s, he has been consistently ranked among the UK's and Asia's wealthiest people.. In May 2014, Hinduja topped the Sunday Times Rich List with an estimated wealth of GBP 11.9 billion ($ 20.04 billion). Based on the rich list compiled by Asian Media & Marketing Group, Hinduja's wealth is estimated at GBP 13.5 billion ($ 22.7 billion).. The Forbes List in June 2014 ranked him as the world's 94th richest billionaire with an estimated wealth of $ 12.3 billion..

Alongside his younger brothers Gopichand, Prakash, and Ashok Hinduja is known as the patriarch of India's "fab 4".. Hinduja is married and has two daughters..Hinduja began his career in his father's textile and trading businesses in Mumbai, India, and Tehran, Iran.. One of his first big coups, in the early 1960s, was the acquisition of the overseas rights to the Indian blockbuster Sangam (film). Hinduja distributed and promoted the film in Middle Eastern markets and the film's unexpected success earned him millions in revenues..Hinduja was born in 1935 in Shikarpur, present-day Pakistan, as the second son of Parmanand and Jamuna Hinduja...

With the acquisition of Ashok Leyland (from British Leyland) and Gulf Oil (from Chevron) in the 1980s and the establishment of banks in Switzerland and India in the 1990s, Hinduja is the United Kingdom's wealthiest person, with an estimated wealth of GBP 11.9 billion ($ 20.04 billion) according to the Sunday Times Rich List 2014..As of June 2014, Forbes ranks Hinduja as the 94th richest person in the world, with a net worth of $ 12.3 billion.. This makes him the 6th wealthiest Indian-origin business magnate in the world..Hinduja is a teetotaler and a strict vegetarian. He is known to bring his own vegetarian food to the Queen's dining banquets at Buckingham Palace..

The chemical hub of the Hinduja Group was strengthened by the merger of Gulf Oil India Limited with IDL Industries Limited, which became effective from 1 January 2002.

The company has 4 major operating Divisions:

Commercial Explosives - handling explosives, detonators, explosive bonded metal clads and special devices for defense and space applications. It has eight plants in India, its Hyderabad plant being the largest detonator manufacturing facility in the world (192 million per annum).. It is the largest exporter of explosives and detonators to 21 countries, including the Philippines and countries in South East Asia, North Africa, the Persian Gulf, the Middle East, and Southern Europe...

Speciality Chemicals - manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, and finished forms such as tablets, capsules, injectables and liquids. Also undertakes contract research and development services. Manufacturing based in Hyderabad...

Srichand, Gopichand and Prakash Hinduja have been connected with the investigation into the Bofors scandal, in which Swedish firm Bofors was alleged to have paid illegal bribes to Government officials and politicians in connection with the $1.3bn sale of 400 howitzers to the Indian Government in 1986..

In January 2001, it was revealed that UK government Minister Peter Mandelson had telephoned Home Office minister Mike O'Brien on behalf of Srichand Hinduja, who was at the time seeking British citizenship, and whose family firm was to become the main sponsor of the "Faith Zone" in the Millennium Dome. Consequently, on 24 January 2001 Mandelson resigned from the Government for a second time, insisting he had done nothing wrong..In January 2001, immigration minister Barbara Roche revealed in a written Commons reply that Keith Vaz, Member of Parliament for Leicester East and at the time a Foreign Office minister, and other MPs, had also contacted the Home Office about the Hinduja brothers, saying that Vaz had made inquiries about when a decision on their application for citizenship could be expected..In February 2005 Ashok Leyland, an India-based flagship company of the brothers' Hinduja Group, announced an agreement to supply 100 army vehicles to the Sudanese Defence Ministry. It was alleged by arms campaigner Mark Thomas that this contravened UK arms export legislation, as a number of the company's directors were UK residents or citizens...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27459621
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduja_Group
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1136201.stm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=276508&page=2Must have cost you a fortune in stamps, Ringo..He comes from a large family..How did you find America?..Turned left at Greenland..Hey, look at the talent. Let's give them a pull.. Should I?..Aye, but don't rush.. None of your 5-bar gate jumps and over sort of stuff..What's that supposed to mean?..I don't know,I just thought it sounded distinguished-like..George Harrison, the Scouse of distinction!..Are you a mod or a rocker?..Um, no. I'm a focker..We know how to behave!We've had lessons..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=300

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-09-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:30 PM   #274
trixie

Another good vid here- lots of numbers:

Affordable care act is in it to, signed on 3-23-2010

EBOLA, THE ILLUMINATI, AND SATURN~ FALSE FLAG

http://youtu.be/fb_3bkdQsY8

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #275
lightgiver

Arrow Ambulare

Quote:
The term ambulance comes from the Latin word "ambulare" as meaning "to walk or move about" which is a reference to early medical care where patients were moved by lifting or wheeling...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambulance
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=23If anyone dies while you are kept in your fallout room, move the body to another room in the house.. Label the body with name and address, and cover it as tightly as possible in polythene, paper, sheets or blankets.. If, however, you've had a body in the house for more than 5 days and if it is safe to go outside, then you should bury the body for the time being in a trench or cover it with earth, and mark the spot of the burial... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=3206

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-09-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:15 PM   #276
lightgiver

Arrow Field Staff

Quote:
The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) is the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control and the promotion of human rights, freedom of the press and fair elections.. It has 550 staff at its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and 2,300 field staff.. It has its origins in the 1975 Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe (CSCE) held in Helsinki, Finland...

An OSCE usually comprises a circuit of short (the usual is 5–10 minutes although some use up to 15 minute) stations, in which each candidate is examined on a one-to-one basis with one or two impartial examiner(s) and either real or simulated patients (actors or electronic patient simulators). Each station has a different examiner, as opposed to the traditional method of clinical examinations where a candidate would be assigned to an examiner for the entire examination. Candidates rotate through the stations, completing all the stations on their circuit. In this way, all candidates take the same stations. It is considered to be an improvement over traditional examination methods because the stations can be standardised enabling fairer peer comparison and complex procedures can be assessed without endangering patients health.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objecti...al_examination
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=302
Old 11-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #277
lightgiver

Arrow Revolution 23

Quote:
Although many wanted a revolution, no one expected it to happen when it did and how it did. On Thursday, February 23, 1917, women workers in Petrograd left their factories and entered the streets to protest. It was International Women's Day and the women of Russia were ready to be heard..

An estimated 90,000 women marched through the streets, shouting "Bread" and "Down With the Autocracy!" and "Stop the War!" These women were tired, hungry, and angry. They worked long hours in miserable conditions in order to feed their families because their husbands and fathers were at the front, fighting in World War I.. They wanted change. They weren't the only ones...
http://history1900s.about.com/od/Rus...Revolution.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...54&postcount=1The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of Ingsoc,but to make all other modes of thought impossible...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=289
Old 12-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #278
lightgiver

Arrow Zürich Hauptbahnhof

Quote:
On 5 February 1923, the electrified Zug–Zürich railway was put into operation, the first electrified line to Zurich.. By 1927 all routes from Zürich Hauptbahnhof had been electrified- February 23 – Albert Einstein visits Barcelona, Spain, at the invitation of scientist Esteban Terradas i Illa..He researched and taught widely in the fields of mathematics and the physical sciences, working not only in his native Catalonia, but also in the rest of Spain and in South America. He was also active as a consultant in the Spanish aeronautics, electric power, telephone and railway industries...

On the eve of World War II, Einstein endorsed a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt alerting him to the potential development of "extremely powerful bombs of a new type" and recommending that the U.S. begin similar research. This eventually led to what would become the Manhattan Project. Einstein supported defending the Allied forces, but largely denounced the idea of using the newly discovered nuclear fission as a weapon..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z%C3%BCrich_Hauptbahnhof
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=12You're in Port Noir.. This little village on the south coast of France.. It's a village without boutique or Club Med or T-shirts.. We've managed to avoid the 20th century...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293
Old 13-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #279
lightgiver

Arrow Chears

Quote:
IBU scale 23..Bitterness scales attempt to rate the perceived relative bitterness of beer.. The bitterness of beer is provided by compounds such as isohumulones from hops used during brewing...

Heineken Lager Beer (Dutch: Heineken Pilsener), or simply Heineken , is a pale lager beer with 5% alcohol by volume produced by the Dutch brewing company Heineken International.. In 2011, 2.74 billion litres of Heineken brand beer was produced worldwide, while the total beer production of all breweries fully owned by the Heineken Group over all brands was 16.46 billion litres globally..In September 2014, it was announced that Heineken would sell its Mexican packaging business Empaque to Crown for around $1.23 billion...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heineken
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=688Terrorists, Sam..They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer.. You see, Sam, there's documented evidence that all human animals have an erotic, hair-trigger response to at least one of the 5 sensory stimuli..Could be anything, really.. Oh, let's see: sound of surf pounding against the shore, smell of honeysuckle on a warm summer's night, taste of a vintage Chateaux-neuf-du-Pape..Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=814
Old 13-09-2014, 10:18 PM   #280
lightgiver

Lightbulb Foé

Quote:
Marc-Vivien Foé (1 May 1975 – 26 June 2003) was a Cameroonian international footballer, who played in midfield for both club and country. With success in the French League, and stints in England in the Premier League, his sudden death, while in the middle of an international competitive fixture, came as a shock to the worldwide footballing community. He was posthumously decorated with the Commander of the National Order of Valour is suddivided into 5 grades of merit..On 26 June 2003, Cameroon faced Colombia in the semi-final, held at the Stade de Gerland in Lyon, France. In the 72nd minute of the match Foé collapsed in the centre circle, with no other players near him..It was suggested that the Confederations Cup and the Stade Gerland could have been renamed after him, and Manchester City manager Kevin Keegan announced that the club would no longer use the number 23 shirt Foé wore during his successful season there.. At Manchester City's former ground, Maine Road, there is a small memorial to him in the stadium's memorial garden, and on the walls of the players' tunnel are plaques paid for by supporters, with their names, dubbed the Walk of Pride. The first plaque on the wall is for Marc and reads "Marc Vivien Foé – 1975–2003". His first club (Lens) has given his name to an avenue near the Félix Bollaert Stadium. Foé was given a state funeral in Cameroon.. Lens decided to withdraw the number 17 shirt that Foé wore during five years..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc-Vivien_Fo%C3%A9
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=295