Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 05-02-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
strider
Inactive

Default Duncan O'Finioan replies to questions on forum?

Duncan O'Finioan claims he was mind controlled from a young age in an MKultra program named 'project talent'. The goal was to create the 'ultimate soldier', incorporating psi abilities with extreme physical abilities..

For anyone who has never heard of him, here's a couple of interviews from the Project Camelot site..

And one with with Dave Corso

And here's the link to the forum, where he has apparently signed in as a guest and answered questions posed.. I have absolutely no idea how genuine the Q&A's are, but it's interesting none the less..

http://realityuncovered.com/forum/vi...er=asc&start=0

Last edited by strider; 05-02-2008 at 10:42 AM.
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #2
strider
Inactive

Duncan O'Finioan's life essentially ended at age six when his parents handed him over to the CIA for mind control experiments. Project Talent took children and manipulated them into serving their goals. Today, only a few hundred remain alive and most will not or cannot tell their stories.

Recently the CIA released the Family Jewels documents and nearly hidden on page 425 is the paragraph outlining "potentially embarrassing Agency activities". These activities included administering mind or personality altering drugs to unwitting subjects as young as four. Sensory deprivation, electroshock, hypnosis, and drugs were used to to create multiple personalities that could perform specific tasks. Historians have learned that creating a "" - style subject was undoubtedly a goal of MKULTRA and related CIA projects. Duncan is essentially, the original Jason Bourne.

Duncan claims to have lived through all this plus Black Ops, assassinations, endless days of being tortured and beaten, and lost periods of time.

Source: http://www.karmaair.com/showblog.aspx?episodeid=385
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
arleen3

Default Duncan's youtube account closed

Hi,

I happened to have found Duncan O'finionans youtube account through another friend. It was him and sent each other few emails. In August he sent us his last email with this message:
August 18, 2008, 08:31 PM
Subject: SPREAD FAR AND WIDE
Body:
With one word from me, that word either being, ya, or nay, a thousand of my kind will either fight for, or against, the human race.
Now, my decision has not yet ... Read Morebeen made.
However, with the way me and my kind are being treated, it does NOT look good for the humans.

Duncan O'Finioan

After that I could not contact him anymore since he had closed his account.
arleen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:47 AM   #4
kimball13

how strange the op of this thread and the gordon novel thread stopped around the time i began posting i also noticed the same about duncan offinian.

i wonder if my suspisions of him and other being part of the Dormouse operations
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
ninny
Banned

thank you very much!
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
cultofexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleen3 View Post
Hi,

I happened to have found Duncan O'finionans youtube account through another friend. It was him and sent each other few emails. In August he sent us his last email with this message:
August 18, 2008, 08:31 PM
Subject: SPREAD FAR AND WIDE
Body:
With one word from me, that word either being, ya, or nay, a thousand of my kind will either fight for, or against, the human race.
Now, my decision has not yet ... Read Morebeen made.
However, with the way me and my kind are being treated, it does NOT look good for the humans.

Duncan O'Finioan

After that I could not contact him anymore since he had closed his account.
Is that a threat? He and his "kind" are going to revolt against humans, like they aren't human themselves?

Hmm. Don't know what to make of that one.

I will go and read the forum Q&A to see if there is an explanation for that outburst. Years ago, after reading about Duncan, the one thing that REALLY bothered me is that supposedly his handler had to use sexual methods to get him to remember things. At the time they were open about this aspect, but I see now it isn't discussed as much.

After reading the details of how they used sexual stimulation to release his and others memories, it all seemed like a sick manipulative process. Anyhoo, I will check it out - thanks.
cultofexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
cultofexperience

Ok, I read the forum comments. It was exactly the same as every time he agrees to answer questions. First post seems all willing, then someone says something he doesn't like and then refuses to answer questions.

I agree with the summation at the other forum - that usually when people have had traumatic incidences in their lives they WANT to be believed and will provide whatever evidence they have. Duncan has never done that. Instead he hires publicists and agents and tries to pull a movie deal.

He explains away all changes in his story as "newly remembered" so he can just erase anything he said in the past that doesn't fit.

I call BUNK.
cultofexperience is offline   Reply With Quote