Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #21
lightgiver

Lightbulb Illuministic/luciferain system

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Yes yes ... I know symbolism is everywhere... but what has it got to do with this thread exactly? I don't see the relevance between this and Monsanto.
Quote:
Ofcoarse I've read the thread title, I'm just wondering what some of the symbology you've posted has to do with it? You went from posting Omen clips to luciferian symbology, just wondering why you would do that?

Quote:
Lol... what luciferian symbology

The Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis and Misraim, a dual Masonic Illuministic/luciferain system. That contains in itself various
forms of western initiatic tradition.

The Rite of MemphisMizraim affirms itself as a Rite of Order, and Obedience. Characterized by an initiatic quest founded on spiritualistic orientation to transmit the philosophical reflection on symbols of Ancient Egypt and the different esoteric currents Hermetic, Gnostic, Kabbalistic, Templar and RoseCroix. The two United Rites of Memphis and Misraim, form in their union an authentic Order and not a simple Rite. The Order was conceived with the purpose of collating in a single organisation, all the wisdom, knowledge of initiates scattered in the numerous Ritual Bodies of higher Masonry and in the Illuministic and Chivalric Orders. The A.P.R.M.M. is of Chivalric and Illuministic character, deeply rosicrucian and hermetic, with particular cabalistic functions.
It appears you have answered your own question...well done.

Have you ever witnessed the Tradition...

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-11-2011 at 01:51 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
It appears you have answered your own question...well done.

Have you ever witnessed the Tradition...
Haha... no I'm not a member of any fraternal organisation. Anyway what has that got to do with my question? It seems you're talking nonsense again lighgiver, either that or you don't want to have an open and honest debate. I asked why you were posting luciferian symbology, and what that particular symbology had to do with this particular topic? It's a straight forward question, it wasn't intended to trip you up in anyway... it's seems you do a good enough job of that yourself sometimes, without anybody sticking a foot out.

Lets get back to the reason why we entered into this debate in the first place, rather than allowing it to obfuscate any further.

I asked you a simple question, why are you posting luciferian symbology and what is the significance? You replied by saying what ''luciferian symbology''. I then pointed out that the Rite of Memphis and Misraim is a masonic luciferian ritual. Going on your reply which is quoted above, I can only assume you either don't know what you're talking about, or don't want to enter into an honest and open debate for some reason? So ''lightgiver'' what is the significance of the symbology you posted in regards to the omen and monsanto, if any? It's a straighforward question, either answer it in an honest manner or don't bother at all please. Again my question is purely out of interest, and not meant to trip you up in anyway at all.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-11-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #23
dr steam

http://ebookcashstreams.com/HotNewsB...d-blood-cells/

Monsanto's Zionist Bedfellows

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=589

Last edited by dr steam; 28-11-2011 at 05:53 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
lightgiver

Lightbulb M

Meanwhile, at the academy, Damien's new commander, Sgt. Neff , takes the boy under his wing and warns him not to draw any attention to himself until the right moment. He also points him to Revelation, chapter 13, in which Damien reads about the beast. Finding its number, 666, scarred onto his scalp, he flees the Academy grounds in a terrified panic, distraught at being chosen as the vehicle for Satan's will...

At Thorn Industries, manager Paul Buher suggests expanding the company's operations into agriculture; however, the project is shelved by senior manager Bill Atherton , who calls Buher's intention of buying up land in the process immoral...Another Thorn employee, David Pasarian , alerts Buher that some people were murdered after having refused to sell their land...

The Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) is a US-based multinational agricultural biotechnology corporation. It is the world's leading producer of the herbicide glyphosate, marketed in the "Roundup" brand of herbicides, and in other brands. Monsanto is also the leading producer of genetically engineered (GE) seed; it provides the technology in 90% of the genetically engineered seeds used in the US market...

The 1940s saw Monsanto become a leading manufacturer of plastics, including polystyrene, and synthetic fibers. Since then, it has remained one of the top 10 US chemical companies. Other major products have included the herbicides 2,4,5-T, DDT, and Agent Orange used primarily during the Vietnam War as a defoliant agent (later found to be contaminated during manufacture with highly carcinogenic dioxin), the artificial sweetener aspartame (NutraSweet), bovine somatotropin (bovine growth hormone (BST)), and PCBs... Also in this decade, Monsanto operated the Dayton Project, and later Mound Laboratories in Miamisburg, Ohio, for the Manhattan Project, the development of the first nuclear weapons and, after 1947, the Atomic Energy Commission...

Consolidation of seed companies leading to corporate domination of world food supply...Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow, and BASF collectively own or partially-own hundreds of formerly-independent seed companies -- and Monsanto, of course, dominates them all...

http://www.naturalnews.com/033148_se..._Monsanto.html
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote