Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb Bloodline of the holy grail



Did Jesus marry and have children? If so, what happened to his family? Did they travel to France, as legend would have us believe? Personal access to the sovereign and knightly archives of Europe and to Templar and Vatican records enables the author of this work to reveal as detailed genealogical account of the line of succession from the sons of Christ and his brother James to the present day. He also documents the systematic suppression of critical records by opposing regimes through the centuries...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default Mary Magdalene is Jesuses Mother (Hail Mary)

__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-11-2011 at 10:20 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default Behind every good man is a good woman

http://www.nazarenus.com/3-2-magdalene.htm











Behind every bastard is a bitch
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-11-2011 at 10:23 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb The Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
[url]
Behind every bastard is a bitch
Could you elaborate oh wise one...

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2011 at 10:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Could you elaborate oh wise one...

http://youtu.be/HfuVEgPqFoA
Basically if you are a bad barsteward then you are a 'Son of a bitch'.

If you are a good person then you are the Son of a errr good person.

A good mother would always like her Son to be given credit for her good works.

Catholisism also revers Mary as a bit more than just Jesuses Mother (Hail Mary) >>>>Also is the brunt of some good Irish jokes too...Meant in good spirit of course!
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-11-2011 at 11:00 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #6
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Basically if you are a bad barsteward then you are a 'Son of a bitch'.

If you are a good person then you are the Son of a errr good person.

A good mother would always like her Son to be given credit for her good works.

Catholisism also revers Mary as a bit more than just Jesuses Mother (Hail Mary) >>>>Also is the brunt of some good Irish jokes too...Meant in good spirit of course!
You have just come out with a statement...Behind every bastard is a bitch..

Explain what you mean...because your previous one does not.

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2011 at 11:14 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You have just come out with a statement...Behind every bastard is a bitch..

Explain what you mean...because your previous one does not.
Its an old saying 'Behind every good man is a good woman'.

Behind every bad man is a bad woman>>> a son of a bitch



Jesus was not the son of a bitch
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Sob

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Its an old saying 'Behind every good woman is a good man'.

Behind every bad man is a bad woman>>>
Nonsense...

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2011 at 11:20 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #9
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Nonsense...
Yes it is. http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/60500.html

The term was adopted by femanists during the femanists uprise.

However i am sure the quote is older than that.

However it works both ways. A bastard would then be the son of a bitch.

Children are most influenced by their mother, not their father. Especially in single house-holds where a childs experiences are based solely on what they pick up from their mothers. A mother has the power to make a good man or a bad man.


But its a very old saying..Probably a saying going back to biblical times
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-11-2011 at 11:25 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Mothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post

Children are most influenced by their mother, not their father. Especially in single house-holds where a childs experiences are based solely on what they pick up from their mothers. A mother has the power to make a good man or a bad man.
You are talking nonsense ,I dont care who said it...its not true.

You have children who turn out well,even if their parents are not nice.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You are talking nonsense ,I dont care who said it...its not true.

You have children who turn out well,even if their parents are not nice.
Yes, well you are derailing your own thread. Seems i have triggered a bad experience within you. I apologize. It was not meant as a sweeping generalization. It was just a saying


Take it how you will, nothing would bore me more than an argument about something else inconclusive
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 16-11-2011 at 11:30 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #12
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb Cleopatra to Christ



Cleopatra to Christ" - Why was the birth of a poor 'carpenter' in the first century AD visited by the Persian Magi: the Parthian king-makers? Why was Jesus later known as the 'King of the Jews'? There is a great deal of evidence within the New Testament, which demonstrates that Jesus was actually of royal blood,which demonstrates that the biblical Jesus was directly descended from Cleopatra VII, the most famous queen of Egypt. But this is not all, for in piecing this story together it would seem that Jesus also had an aristocratic Roman and royal Parthian ancestry too; and it is the latter bloodline element that explains the appearance of Persian Magi at his birth. But why should the New Testament authors obscure the ancestry of such an illustrious prince? Well, the gospel writers were looking for an ideal family as their role model, but this particular royal family hid a dark, unmentionable secret...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb The Holy Grail



The Holy Grail was never a literal cup at all. Instead, the repository of the blood of Jesus Christ was actually Mary Magdalene, Jesus’ wife who was pregnant with his child at the time of the crucifixion. She was taken to southern France by Joseph of Arimathea where Jesus’ descendants became the Merovingian dynasty. Supposedly, the blood line lives on to this day, in secret...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #14
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post


Cleopatra to Christ" - Why was the birth of a poor 'carpenter' in the first century AD visited by the Persian Magi: the Parthian king-makers? Why was Jesus later known as the 'King of the Jews'? There is a great deal of evidence within the New Testament, which demonstrates that Jesus was actually of royal blood,which demonstrates that the biblical Jesus was directly descended from Cleopatra VII, the most famous queen of Egypt. But this is not all, for in piecing this story together it would seem that Jesus also had an aristocratic Roman and royal Parthian ancestry too; and it is the latter bloodline element that explains the appearance of Persian Magi at his birth. But why should the New Testament authors obscure the ancestry of such an illustrious prince? Well, the gospel writers were looking for an ideal family as their role model, but this particular royal family hid a dark, unmentionable secret...
i have claimed many times over that if moses per se wrote the torah, and was born, raised and lived in the egypt, within the pharoahs house, that the whole chain of bloodlines, the knowledge to compile the literature and the whole of old testament, from genesis thru the torah............ is of egyptian foundations!

the akkadian language itself is the first consonant only language and that is the language of the amarna tablets that ahkanatan used

and he was the one who cause the schism within egypt to monotheism

ie...the abrahamic sects being from egyptian foundation


now from the commands, to circumcision and even no eating pork (pharoahs (gods) preference), all fits.

as for the blood lines............ look up the 'Bacon' lineage as that line will take you back further into history from the present, of any lineage that the people of Utah ever witnessed.
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #15
hurt4ever1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,437
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishadi View Post
i have claimed many times over that if moses per se wrote the torah, and was born, raised and lived in the egypt, within the pharoahs house, that the whole chain of bloodlines, the knowledge to compile the literature and the whole of old testament, from genesis thru the torah............ is of egyptian foundations!

the akkadian language itself is the first consonant only language and that is the language of the amarna tablets that ahkanatan used

and he was the one who cause the schism within egypt to monotheism

ie...the abrahamic sects being from egyptian foundation


now from the commands, to circumcision and even no eating pork (pharoahs (gods) preference), all fits.

as for the blood lines............ look up the 'Bacon' lineage as that line will take you back further into history from the present, of any lineage that the people of Utah ever witnessed.
There is many things in the OT as well as the NT that demonstrates a lot of the bible is Egyptian. I have been wanting to read this book: Egyptian Origin of the Book of Revelation.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt4ever1 View Post
There is many things in the OT as well as the NT that demonstrates a lot of the bible is Egyptian.
quite some time back i suggested that moses himself could have been ahkenatan

You should see the amount of material now published on them lines
Quote:

I have been wanting to read this book: Egyptian Origin of the Book of Revelation.
that may be a fun one to read

but didnt you claim having the ability to preconcieve the scores of 'games'?

why dont you write a book on the matters?

ie.... "ww3 is because of the religious wingnuts fighting over the mount: Armegeddon"

Perhap put in there; 'the four horseman are the four colors of mankind; red, yellow, black and white'

Perhaps: state something crazy like, "3 from each makes 12 and a weeee little footwasher (the 13th) will unveil the name of god" (the math representing how the whole of the universe works)


I mean; if you had a vision of knowledge, that knowledge is what to know so all can understand themselves and equality can exist upon the earth, perhaps it could be a best seller.

Imagine, the concept of keeping both feet flat on the ground.

ie..... could knowledge enable equality? Meaning, if no group within the body of mankind had more 'knowledge' than the other, it could almost be like, if all had nuclear weapons pointed at each other, neither will be so stupid as to encroach on the other as they could pay dearly for their mistakes.

So rather than use the fear of force, it could be that each comprehend the empathetic nature of the other, equally.

Then each human being could police and judge the other without corruption being a guise to confuse. The babilu could no longer exist!
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #17
drakul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,854
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post


The Holy Grail was never a literal cup at all. Instead, the repository of the blood of Jesus Christ was actually Mary Magdalene, Jesus’ wife who was pregnant with his child at the time of the crucifixion. She was taken to southern France by Joseph of Arimathea where Jesus’ descendants became the Merovingian dynasty. Supposedly, the blood line lives on to this day, in secret...
IF Mary Magdalene was pregnant by Jesus - what is the evidence that she went to France? Why not to Egypt? Asia Minor? Greece? This is where most of the apostles went and which became the early strongholds of Christianity.

Even the Vatican claims that Mary, the mother of Jesus died in Asia Minor near Ephesus. Mary's house where she died is a pilgrimmage spot. Wouldn't Mary Magdalene want to stay with her mother in law? And or with the bulk of Jesus' devoted followers who would support and sustain Mary Magdalene and her child?

Last edited by drakul; 17-11-2011 at 03:28 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #18
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
IF Mary Magdalene was pregnant by Jesus - what is the evidence that she went to France? Why not to Egypt? Asia Minor? Greece?
maybe he was so good with that 'walkin' on water' thing, he came to north america like the morons claimed.

ooops... 'mormon'

Quote:
Even the Vatican claims that Mary, the mother of Jesus died in Asia Minor near Ephesus. Mary's house where she died is a pilgrimmage spot. Wouldn't Mary Magdalene want to stay with her mother in law? And or with the bulk of Jesus' devoted followers who would support and sustain Mary Magdalene and her child?
i kind of like the idea, that this whole premise renders that jesus didnt go to heaven as some of the wingnuts rendered at the end of the two gospel accounts.

it also means, he didnt die on a cross (just like the quran claims)
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #19
drakul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,854
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Bishadi -

i kind of like the idea, that this whole premise renders that jesus didnt go to heaven as some of the wingnuts rendered at the end of the two gospel accounts.

it also means, he didnt die on a cross (just like the quran claims[
Again your logic eludes me. Why would it mean that Jesus did not go to heaven?

What does a pregnant Mary Magdalene fleeing to France have to do with whether or not Jesus died on the cross?

Why does the koran claim Jesus did not die on the cross?

Last edited by drakul; 17-11-2011 at 04:20 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #20
bishadi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishadi

i kind of like the idea, that this whole premise renders that jesus didnt go to heaven as some of the wingnuts rendered at the end of the two gospel accounts.

it also means, he didnt die on a cross (just like the quran claims
Again your logic eludes me. And Why would it mean that Jesus did not go to heaven?
we all live here

if he left to go hang out in the clouds with his per se pops, he didnt go anywhere to make babies with mary
Quote:

What does a pregnant Mary Magdalene fleeing to France have to do with whether or not Jesus died on the cross?
he didnt die. (he wasnt in the tomb
he walked around talkin to people and perhaps left town with mary



Quote:

Why does the koran claim Jesus did not die on the cross?
because them writers of quran perhaps had more knowledge about jesus than people now a days and before quran was written put it into writing, that jesus didnt die

have you ever read the quran

004.157
YUSUFALI: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
PICKTHAL: And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.
SHAKIR: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.



pick which interpretation you like
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.