Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
lightgiver

Arrow The Spear of Destiny

The Holy Lance (also known as the Spear of Destiny, Holy Spear, Lance of Longinus, Spear of Longinus or Spear of Christ) is the name given to the lance that pierced Jesus' side as he hung on the cross in John's account of the Crucifixion...

The "Spear of Destiny" is a name given to the Holy Lance in various accounts that attribute mystical powers to it. Many of these have originated in recent times, and several popular New Age and conspiracy theory books have popularized the legend of the Spear.

Trevor Ravenscroft's 1973 book, The Spear of Destiny (as well as a later book, The Mark of the Beast, claims that Adolf Hitler started World War II in order to capture the spear, with which he was obsessed. At the end of the war the spear came into the hands of US General George Patton. According to legend, losing the spear would result in death, and that was fulfilled when Hitler committed suicide.

Ravenscroft repeatedly attempted to define the mysterious "powers" that the legend says the spear serves. He found it to be a hostile and evil spirit, which he sometimes referred to as the Antichrist, though that is open to interpretation. He never actually referred to the spear as spiritually controlled, but rather as intertwined with all of mankind's ambitions.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=89102

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-11-2011 at 07:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
lightgiver

Arrow Spear of Longinus

Old 11-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
loveisthelaw

but if Jesus was never stabbed and never existed, the entire belief structure crumbles to dust and blows away.

also, are there holy nails, like the ones that pierced his hands and feet?

holy hammers to drive them in?

holy thorn bushes?

holy hills?

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 11-11-2011 at 08:49 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
lightgiver

Arrow It is Written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
but if Jesus was never stabbed and never existed, the entire belief structure crumbles to dust and blows away.
You won't exist when you die,and more than likely not even remembered,like most of us.

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-11-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
You won't exist when you die,and more than likely not even remembered,like most of us.
i existed before I was born and recall distant memories, as well as gaining conciousness in the womb and struggling against the liquid that surrounded my awareness. and I will continue after i depart here. will send you a postcard.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 11-11-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
lightgiver

Lightbulb Total Recall

Quote:
i existed before I was born and recall distant memories, as well as gaining conciousness in the womb and struggling against the liquid that surrounded my awareness. and I will continue after i depart here. will send you a postcard.
Give us some of your recall.

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-11-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #7
armoured_amazon

So, people believe this spear has power, but not the man it pierced?
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
blackyblue

It is not logical that Jesus did not exist.
It would not have been in the Elites best interests to make up a common Massiah called Jesus that gets Crucified by the Elite.

If you where the owner of a business would you want everyone thinking that you stuck someone up on a cross and hammered nails through his hands in front of his mother?

No, you would want this story to go away because it aint good for your reputation and you would probably declare bunkrupcy, go underneath the rise again under a new name that is in conjunction with the same limited company and hire a front to run the business for you so it looks like you have nothing to do with it but can go on operating behind the scenes.
Also in future you would probably try to refrain from crucifying people

In no way is creating Jesus in their best interests

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-11-2011 at 08:58 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #9
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
i recall being in my mothers womb surrounded by a warm liquid, that when trying to get out would engulf me and surround me again; no breatjing, no vision, no sound, just awareness. pondering on the situation and wondering where this was and what was happening, i had full awareness of who i was (not me the human) but had no idea why i was in the position i was in nor what the outcome would be. there was no knowledge of human being or being a child; before this life i was another being, not a human.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 11-11-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
loveisthelaw

there is also a connection to me with spherical balls. all about 1 meter tall and free moving in the ether; they glow and have conciousness, can communicate and used to visit me when i was a child, waking me out of bed.

perhaps i was a bubble before i was here.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:
i recall being in my mothers womb surrounded by a warm liquid, that when trying to get out would engulf me and surround me again; no breatjing, no vision, no sound, just awareness. pondering on the situation and wondering where this was and what was happening, i had full awareness of who i was (not me the human) but had no idea why i was in the position i was in nor what the outcome would be. there was no knowledge of human being or being a child; before this life i was another being, not a human.
Excellent I don't remember before I was two or three. I do feel like I'm meant to be somewhere else, though.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #12
lightgiver

Arrow Mark of the Beast

The Mark of the Beast continues the story Ravenscroft began in The Spear of Destiny to reveal the innate power of this pivotal artifact...His book dealt primarily with the past lives of the Nazi inner core. His contention was that they had been involved in using the Spear of Destiny for black magic in the eleventh century and were at it again, describing World War II as a wizard’s battle between black and white magicians...on display today in room 11 of the Schatzkammer.

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-11-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #13
blackyblue

Default The grey wolf

By typing into google 'Illuminati way, virginia' and clicking on the map. Not only will you see the cross of Tau, inside the virgin, ontop of the horns on seasons drive. But underneath you will find something proclaiming to be the TRUTH about Adolph Hitler, THE GREY WOLF

Connected to the Romans?

http://www.greywolfmedia.com/?utm_so...%20Wolf%20Book

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
blackyblue

Default Allesteir Crowley/DEVIL/AntonLaVey/Hitler

At Midnight on April 27th 1945 Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, and her brother in-law SS General Hermann Fegelein slipped away from the hell of the Führerbunker through a secret tunnel in Hitler’s personal quarters in the devastated Reich Chancellory to the Berlin Underground. They were replaced by doubles chosen by Reichsfuhrer Martin Bormann and his close associate SS- General Heinrich “Gestapo” Mueller.
Hitler and his party walked through the Underground tunnels to the exit at Fehrbelliner Strasse. Waiting for them on the cleared roadway of the Hohenzollerndamm was a Ju52 transport aircraft piloted by SS Captain Peter Baumgart of the secretive Luftwaffe Unit KG 200. The group flew to Tonder in Denmark, where the party took a second JU52 to the Luftwaffe base at Travemunde. Changing planes again the party boarded a long-range JU 252 and flew to the Spanish Military base at Reus, 80 kms south of Barcelona, in Spain.
General Franco supplied a further aircraft, in Spanish markings, to fly the party to Fuerteventura on the Canary Islands, where 24 hours later they boarded U-518 under the command of Oberleutnant zur See Hans Werner Offermann.
A signal was sent to Berlin from the island’s base at Villa Winter, and on the instructions of Reichsleiter Bormann, Hitler’s double, Gustav Weber, and the unknown actress who had played his wife for just two days, were executed by SS General Mueller.
The bodies were carried out of the bunker and under Russian shellfire were incinerated in the garden.
The greatest sleight of hand in History was complete.

Buy the Book or Nook on Barnes & Noble

Buy the book on Amazon USA

Buy the book on Amazon UK

Watch the film trailer

Follow us on Twitter
Fifty-three days later on the Argentine coast at Necochea south of Mar Del Plata, General Fegelein – who had arrived three days earlier on U-880 - welcomed his Führer and sister-in law to the safety of fascist-dominated Argentina.
Hitler would live there for the next 17 years, initially raising his two daughters and planning the re-birth of the worst regime in history. The couple separated in 1953, Eva sick of her lost-life in the foothills of the Andes taking the girls to live in the small town of Nequen. In the early 2000’s the women were still alive.
Adolf Hitler finally died on February 13th 1962 at 3pm in the afternoon, demented, tormented and betrayed by Martin Bormann, attended only by his personal physician Dr. Otto Lehmann, and his faithful aide, former Graf Spee crewman, Heinrich Berthe.
Martin Bormann, with the help of Colonel Juan Peron and his wife Evita, in the pay of the Nazis since 1941, had carried out the biggest theft in world history, transferring Billions of dollars in gold, patents, bearer bonds, shares and art works to safe havens around the world, especially in Argentina, Switzerland and Turkey.
He was helped in his plan to save himself and the Fürher by senior US Intelligence officers, they receiving in turn, plundered Art and treasures, the Nazi’s huge technology advances in Rocketry, weaponry – including atomics – and technology.
It was a pact with the DEVIL that would shape the world post-1945.

Last edited by blackyblue; 11-11-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
lightgiver

Arrow The Age of Horus

According to Crowley, this planet has already been through two previous ages of approximately 2,000 years each. His “reception” of the Book of the Law marked the dawning of the third aeon. The first of these two preceding ages was called the Aeon of the Egyptian Goddess Isis. The Aeon of Isis represented a matriarchal, earth-bond age. Isis’ era can be seen in the cultures of ancient Greece and Rome. This was followed by the Aeon of Osiris , a patriarchal age that worshipped various gods in the form of the sun as a dying and resurrected deity. The beliefs of Christianity represent the culmination of this second age. Aiwaz “appeared” to Crowley in order to announce the birth of the new aeon, the offspring of Isis and Osiris, Horus. As explained by Crowley, the Aeon of Horus is an epoch in which the inhabitants of earth know that the sun does not die at night, pass through the Underworld only to be reborn at dawn. Instead it is seen as a great, fiery star that seemingly burns eternally as our individual spirits live eternally as well...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=100575

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-11-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #16
lightgiver

Lightbulb Unsolved History

The lance (Greek: longche) is mentioned only in the Gospel of John (19:31–37) and not in any of the Synoptic Gospels. The gospel states that the Romans planned to break Jesus' legs, a practice known as crucifragium, which was a method of hastening death during a crucifixion. Just before they did so, they realized that Jesus was already dead and that there was no reason to break his legs. To make sure that he was dead, a Roman soldier (named in extra-Biblical tradition as Longinus) stabbed him in the side.

… but one of the soldiers pierced his side with a lance (λογχη), and immediately there came out blood and water.
—John 19:34
Old 12-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #17
lightgiver

Arrow THE SPEAR by James Herbert

Harry Steadman is a British security consultant and private investigator who, depsite not being Jewish, used to work for Mossad. When one of their agents goes missing in England, he's reluctantly drawn into the search, only to stumble upon a mystical Nazi order of MPs, high-ranking military officers, and wealthy industrialists. Their otherworldly power derives mostly from the eponymous relic--none other than the Lance of Longinus that pierced Christ's side as he expired on the cross...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bee View Post
The Mossad (Hebrew: המוסד‎, Arabic: الموساد‎), short for HaMossad leModi'in uleTafkidim Meyuchadim (Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations) (Hebrew: המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎ Arabic: الموساد للاستخبارات والمهام الخاصة‎ al-Mōsād lil-Istiḫbārāt wal-Mahāmm al-Ḫāṣṣah), is the national intelligence agency of Israel.

The Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection and covert operations which are suspected to include targeted killings and paramilitary activities beyond Israel's borders, bringing Jews to Israel from countries where official Aliyah agencies are forbidden, and protecting Jewish communities worldwide

The largest department of the Mossad is Collections, tasked with many aspects of conducting espionage overseas. Employees in the Collections Department operate under a variety of covers, including diplomatic and unofficial

"Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si2ki...yer_detailpage
http://youtu.be/si2kis6lWRg

"For by wise guidance you can wage your war"

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=37823&page=19

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...100219&page=57

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=155137

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-11-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
lightgiver

Arrow Hitler and The Spear of Destiny

Both Guernica and the 1934 drawing conceal references to a mystical battle between Picasso and Hitler in connection with the Spear of Destiny. This hidden pictorial narrative, set in the context of Wagner's opera Parsifal, reveals some uncanny associations with events in Hitler's life and with his quest to dominate Europe.

Vienna 1909-1913...

According to the account of Dr Walter Stein, the young Hitler whilst living as a down and out in Vienna undertook a penetrating study of the Occult meanings underlying Wolfram Von Eschenbach's Thirteenth Century Grail Romance, 'Parsival'. Stein through various contacts with Hitler became convinced that he was deeply involved with the Occult and had an experienced spiritual mentor, possibly linked to the infamous 'Blood Lodge of Guido Von Liszt.

Hitler later claimed in Mein Kampf, that these had been the most vital years of his life in which he learned all he needed to know to lead the Nazi Party.

Stein got to know Hitler because of their mutual interest in the Spear of Destiny - a relic on display in the Hapsburg's treasury at the Hofmuseum in Vienna.

The relic was said to have phenomenal talismanic power having once been used at the Crucifixion to wound the side of Christ. According to legend, possession of the Spear would bring its owner the power to conquer the world, but losing it would bring immediate death. The relic had been owned by a succession of powerful European rulers down through the centuries and eventually came to be in the possession of the Hapsberg Dynasty.

Hitler confided to Stein that the first time he saw the Spear he had witnessed extraordinary visions of his own destiny unfolding before him.

In 1923, on his deathbed, Hitler's mentor Dietrich Eckart, a dedicated Satanist and central figure in the Occult Thule Society and a founder member of the Nazi party, said:

'Follow Hitler ! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune !'

'I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres in vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers.'

'Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any other German.'

On 12th March 1938, the day Hitler annexed Austria, he arrived in Vienna a conquering hero. He first port of call was to the Hofmuseum where he took possession of the Spear which he immediately sent to Nuremberg, the spiritual capital of Nazi Germany.

At 2.10 on 30th April, 1945, during the final days of the war, after considerable bombing of Nuremberg, the Spear fell into the hands of the American 7th Army under General Patton. Later that day, in fulfilment of the legend, Hitler committed suicide.

http://web.org.uk/picasso/spear.html
Old 14-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #19
lightgiver

Lightbulb Death and Rebirth

Quote:
there is also a connection to me with spherical balls. all about 1 meter tall and free moving in the ether; they glow and have conciousness, can communicate and used to visit me when i was a child, waking me out of bed.

perhaps i was a bubble before i was here.
Life is a journey.
Death is a return to earth.
The universe is like an inn.
The passing years are like dust.
Regard this phantom world
As a star at dawn, a bubble in a stream,
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp - a phantom - and a dream.
Old 14-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #20
rainbowdear

I challenge the opinion that there is such a thing as "Destiny".
This implies that god or the gods use men as piece on chessboard and that man has no free will.
So much for bloody heroism?
Anyway in this state of affairs the only way to have any freewill at all outside of a deterministic type of system is to be oneself a "Demi-God" as are Achilles, Hercules and the like in all other pantheons.
So the Spear of Destiny is only fun for the likes of them.
Are you a god "Lightgiver" or a demi-god maybe?
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote