Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 04-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Default Multicultural enrichment in Norway

Please be aware, that what you're about to read may make you feel desperately sad, frustrated and angry.

BNP - There have been twice as many rapes committed in Oslo so far this year as in the whole of 2010, nearly all of them by immigrants, Oslo Police statistics have revealed. Of the 48 rapes committed in the city in 2011, a suspected 45 are from people of a ‘non-Western background’ (code for non-white), most of whom are said to be asylum seekers.

A huge influx in immigration into the city has seen the number of rapes go up by a shocking 84 percent in the past decade, and by 20 percent in the last three years alone.

Last Saturday 300 people marched through the streets of Oslo in a torch-lit demonstration against rape called ‘From fear to action – Take back the night’, protesting about their lack of safety.

However, despite the police deploying 20 extra officers at the weekend, six more rapes and sexual assaults were reported by Monday.

On Saturday evening, two 16-year-old girls were raped at the Oslo S train station. Five men aged 16–20 from Afghanistan and Pakistan were arrested.

Another woman was raped in Slottsparken, just metres away from Norway’s royal palace. The 20-year-old described one of her two attackers as ‘dark-skinned and round in the face’. On Sunday morning a 17-year-old girl was found naked in the street after running from an attacker in her flat.

The same morning, an 18-year-old woman was raped by two men in Vaterlandsparken, and a 20-year-old woman reported a taxi driver who tried to force her to perform oral sex on him in his car.

Another rape attempt and a mugging of a woman took place in the district of Bislett. A newspaper report said men from Sri Lanka and Iran were arrested.

The huge overrepresentation of foreign rapists in Oslo and other Norwegian towns has become so undeniable it has prompted mainstream politicians to speak out on the problem.

Høyre (Conservative) politician André Oktay Dahl told television channel TV 2 that ‘it cannot be denied that many of the culprits have an ethnic background with a critical view of women’.

Oslo’s mayor Fabian Stang, also from Høyre, said to broadcaster NRK: ‘I’m afraid the time is ripe to consider a way of limiting [asylum seekers’] freedom, even though I find this difficult.

It seems we have a big problem regarding assault rapes and asylum seekers. Not putting somebody in jail before they have committed a crime is an important principle, and we must not stigmatise certain groups, but at the same time, I feel the women are paying the price for these principles, and I think we should be able to discuss whether this is right.’

Police and immigration authorities have criticised Mr Stang for his comments, stating that just because police figures ‘show the majority of assailants are described as non-Nordic doesn’t mean they are asylum seekers’. That politically correct rebuke is contradicted somewhat by the fact that the country’s Directorate of Immigration (UDI) routinely screens a two-minute animation film to asylum seekers, instructing them that ‘rape is wrong’.

Fremskrittspartiet (Progress Party) leader Siv Jensen also spoke out on the matter, grilling prime minister Jens Stoltenberg in parliament.

She said: ‘Unfortunately, it is a fact that asylum seekers are overrepresented in these statistics. When does the government plan to implement measures so women can feel safe?’

Sadly for Norwegian women, the obvious measure to stop nearly all such rapes, ceasing immigration and deporting all so-called asylum seekers, is not on the liberal government’s agenda.

Instead, Stoltenberg has travelled to Copenhagen to speak with its mayor and chief of police to take advice on reducing the number of assaults. One of the ‘solutions’ proposed is increased surveillance at bus stops and other public transport hubs, further limiting the privacy and rights of native Norwegians because of the dangers imposed on them by their elected politicians.

Sadly, Copenhagen isn’t in much of a position to offer advice on the situation anyway; 44 rapes were committed there in 2010, in a city not much bigger than Oslo. Heavily Muslim Stockholm has also seen a rise in cases, with 15 more instances this year than last.

A reported severe lack of resources for Norwegian police forces has also been blamed for the rise in rapes, leading some journalists to question the government’s continued obsession with foreign aid and providing generous benefits packages to bogus asylum seekers at the expense of funding the protection of their own people.

News report from April

No slowdown in Oslo rape surge

Two teenage girls emerging from downtown Oslo’s train station were attacked on Saturday evening by five young men in yet another escalation of the capital’s burgeoning rape problem.

The arrest of five Afghan and Pakistani men immediately stoked calls for the creation of a national police sex-crimes unit. Oslo mayor Fabian Stang also called for discussions on a possible curtailment on freedoms for asylum seekers.

The mass attack on the 16-year-old girls braving the station area after dark was reported just hours after hundreds took part in a torchlight protest to “take back the night”, a rally by women’s groups and ordinary citizens for action against sexual assault.

In all, newspaper VG chronicled five rapes over the weekend, including one in which assailants were described as “Scandinavian in appearance”.

Whatever the count of foreigners involved, Mayor Stang weighed in with a call for “dramatic action” after a record year of 48 “after hours” rapes. While he singled out non-western foreigners, he also made it clear that asylum seekers should not be kept confined from the rest of society.

“But in an extreme situation like the one we are now experiencing, we have to be able to discuss adjusting our principles to protect our girls,” Stang told newspaper Aftenposten.

Another newspaper spotlighting rape reported that police numbers show a minority of attackers have been “non-westerners”. Most of 2011’s attackers have not been identified.

“In 2008/2009, we identified 13 assailants behind 35 attacks,” police inspector Hanne Kristin Rohde told Dagbladet.

“Six of those had at some point been asylum seekers and had either received a 'Yes' or 'No' (to residency status)."

Norwegian Directorate of Immigration director, Ida Børresen, meanwhile, said it was worrying that asylum seekers and criminals were being talked about in the same breath.

“That the majority of culprits are described as “non-Nordic” does not mean that they are asylum seekers,” Børresen was quoted by broadcaster NRK as saying.

Under intense public scrutiny since July 2011, when police mobilization became an issue, police have put 20 extra officers onto the capital’s streets in an effort to curb a wave of rapes since the summer.
http://www.thelocal.no/page/view/no-...slo-rape-surge

MANY people have warned about this, all of those people were ignored by the elite, it got to the point where a native (Anders Behring Breivik) took things into his own hands and wrongly murdered some of those responsible.

You know whats coming don't you, people from all walks of life are taking to the streets to protest against the elite that millions of people vote for, because what they vote for is a failed system, a multicultural nightmare.

We can end it, we can. We can demand a better set of principles by which ALL of us can enjoy our existence. Multiculturalism is GREAT for those who love it, it is a nightmare for those who don't and that means innocent people on ALL sides suffer.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
fingersync

Here where I am, our President was accused of rape before it took its position...now it's the Leader of Africa's most promising ecomony and social integration into the info wave...The African male population, if your see our moral and social stats, have failed as people...we don't get the concept of other people...it's a foreign concept here in Africa that women are individuals..most of my country men see them as objects..a commodity to be owned and used...our President's disgusting record speaks for the filth that commit crimes away...those that you import, like insects, don't see their behavior as wrong...just what's denied them in an enviroment where human freedoms are misunderstood and allows this creature to do and then justify...the reason being their prey is alone, feels comfortable in her home enviroment that the attacker sees as an opportunity, not a freedom..
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
krystal_lee_x

Default Not Surprised.

Multiculturalism is an anti-European hate-ideology designed to deconstruct European cultures and traditions, European identities, European Christendom and Even European nation states. And, as such, it is an evil genocidal ideology created for the sole purpose of annihilation everything European.
krystal_lee_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
fingersync

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_lee_x View Post
Multiculturalism is an anti-European hate-ideology designed to deconstruct European cultures and traditions, European identities, European Christendom and Even European nation states. And, as such, it is an evil genocidal ideology created for the sole purpose of annihilation everything European.
This it is, and to back up what I say you must follow the example set by your blooded elite and find the example amongst them that practice what their spokes-people preach. Find amongst the true top order any racial integration with the blackest of what moves in their created third world and i'll stop posting now...they are still trying to tolerate the old done ups from the industrial wave...Diana, although annoying, played on the other side and died...Then they say to their own people, forget your culture, but don't see us and our deep-seated racism and class segregation...and its done for all to see...for those that really see..Their arrogance is truly fascinating, yet sold without question.
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
Please be aware, that what you're about to read may make you feel desperately sad, frustrated and angry.

BNP - There have been twice as many rapes committed in Oslo so far this year as in the whole of 2010, nearly all of them by immigrants, Oslo Police statistics have revealed. Of the 48 rapes committed in the city in 2011, a suspected 45 are from people of a ‘non-Western background’ (code for non-white), most of whom are said to be asylum seekers. city has seen the number of rapes go up by a shocking 84 percent in the past decade, and by 20 percent in the last three years alone.
Have you read the actual police report rather than relying on politicians who are known bigots to tell you what to think?

You may well find that what you have posted is based on, well, lies.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
wake_up_bomb

I'm not sure anyone's noticed, but the dangerous people are the white folk with trillions of dollars and nuclear weapons. There is no danger of Muslims "taking over" the West because the power structure is not going to allow that to happen. China will be the dominant power in the 21st century, and the living standards in Europe and North America will certainly reduce, but it won't have anything to do with Muslims.

It actually amazes me that the whole War on Terror rhetoric is designed to get people to have an irrational fear of Muslims. And what do I encounter quite frequently here on the 'enlightened' David Icke Forums...why, it's completely irrational fear of Muslims taking over the West and destroying everything European. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, honestly, just because it's laced with poison, why should that bother you?
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #7
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
I'm not sure anyone's noticed, but the dangerous people are the white folk with trillions of dollars and nuclear weapons. There is no danger of Muslims "taking over" the West because the power structure is not going to allow that to happen. China will be the dominant power in the 21st century, and the living standards in Europe and North America will certainly reduce, but it won't have anything to do with Muslims.

It actually amazes me that the whole War on Terror rhetoric is designed to get people to have an irrational fear of Muslims. And what do I encounter quite frequently here on the 'enlightened' David Icke Forums...why, it's completely irrational fear of Muslims taking over the West and destroying everything European. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, honestly, just because it's laced with poison, why should that bother you?
Don't be such an anti-white mutant.
All I hear from your posts is closet anti-white bs.
Try and get behind your race instead of slagging it down all the time...
Old 04-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #8
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Don't be such an anti-white mutant.
All I hear from your posts is closet anti-white bs.
Try and get behind your race instead of slagging it down all the time...
Firstly, why one earth would I be against my own race? Secondly, it's not 'my race' versus everyone else, it's free humanity versus oppression. Thirdly, everything I have stated is simply a fact. The power structure does not feature Muslims, with the possible exception of the House of Saud, but they certainly don't behave as if they believe in Islam. You have nothing to fear from Arabs, or at the most, very little to fear. You have plenty to fear from a cabal of trillionaires with access to huge military apparatus who want to turn the world into a global plantation.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

All this, Islamist terrorism , recession and war and still the Nazis can't get a single seat in Westminster.
Wonder why that is?

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_lee_x View Post
Exactly!

Couldn't have said it better.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #11
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:

Im sure the rape victims and their families will now feel better knowing their daughters were raped by immigrants/asylum seekers because the "white folk" have nuclear weapons.

Last edited by son_of_parrot; 04-11-2011 at 09:41 PM.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #12
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Im sure the rape victims and their families will now feel better knowing their daughters were raped by immigrants/asylum seekers because the "white folk" have nuclear weapons.
What relevance does this have to any of my points? If it's just about the way people 'feel' then anyone can have any opinion they want. The likes of you can go around slagging immigrants off and blaming them for all of the world's problems, and feel good about it. Good luck to you. It doesn't change any of the facts, however.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #13
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
What relevance does this have to any of my points? If it's just about the way people 'feel' then anyone can have any opinion they want. The likes of you can go around slagging immigrants off and blaming them for all of the world's problems, and feel good about it. Good luck to you. It doesn't change any of the facts, however.
What are the FACTS?

That gangs of Immigrants and asylum seekers are raping Scandanavian women?

Is it not true?

Is it not a FACT?

Should It not be discussed?

Have you any empathy for the victims whatsoever or are you the same as the others on here who think news like this shouldn't be discussed because the attackers aren't "white"?

Last edited by son_of_parrot; 04-11-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
What are the FACTS?

That gangs of Immigrants and asylum seekers are raping Scandanavian women?

Is it not true?

Is it not a FACT?

Should It not be discussed?

Have you any empathy for the victims whatsoever or are you the same as the others on here who think news like this shouldn't be discussed because the attackers aren't "white"?
This continues to have no relevance to what I was saying. If the best comeback you've got is to accuse me of having no empathy with someone that has been raped, that's a pretty pathetic response.

I am not completely focused on race and immigration, as you undoubtedly are, because I realise it is merely a vehicle for the power structure to divide people. Without doubt, some immigrants do bad things. This should be obvious to you, or else why are you here?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
This continues to have no relevance to what I was saying. If the best comeback you've got is to accuse me of having no empathy with someone that has been raped, that's a pretty pathetic response.
You dont show any empathy towards the victims, the first thought process you have is to attack the op for having the temerity to post this thread.

What does that say about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb
I am not completely focused on race and immigration, as you undoubtedly are, because I realise it is merely a vehicle for the power structure to divide people. Without doubt, some immigrants do bad things. This should be obvious to you, or else why are you here?
Ok so by your logic we shouldn't report any crime if the victims and attackers are of different race because it may cause animosity between races and further tptb divide & conquer agenda?

Ok.....
Old 04-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #16
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
You dont show any empathy towards the victims, the first thought process you have is to attack the op for having the temerity to post this thread.

What does that say about you?
Where did I attack the OP? This is my original post:

Quote:

I completely stand by everything in it. Perhaps you can tell me which part of it is incorrect. The only person that needs to go on the attack and put words into other people's mouths is yourself, because you can't back up any of your points or address any of mine constructively. Instead you have to assert that I don't care about rape victims, which has nothing to do with what I was talking about, and is a completely baseless accusation.

Quote:
Ok so by your logic we shouldn't report any crime if the victims and attackers are of different race because it may cause animosity between races and further tptb divide & conquer agenda?

Ok.....
No, that's really putting words into my mouth, isn't it? Perhaps you could point out where I suggested it. What I do think is that it's not helpful to join Internet forums, which are supposed to be about creating a healthier, peaceful, libertarian culture, and write post after post after post (as you do) saying IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRANTS, RACE, RACE, RACE, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS!!! It's not helpful or productive, and your view of the world is deluded, and not only that but it's EXACTLY what the forces that really control the culture want.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #17
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Where did I attack the OP? This is my original post:

I completely stand by everything in it. Perhaps you can tell me which part of it is incorrect. The only person that needs to go on the attack and put words into other people's mouths is yourself, because you can't back up any of your points or address any of mine constructively. Instead you have to assert that I don't care about rape victims, which has nothing to do with what I was talking about, and is a completely baseless accusation.

No, that's really putting words into my mouth, isn't it? Perhaps you could point out where I suggested it. What I do think is that it's not helpful to join Internet forums, which are supposed to be about creating a healthier, peaceful, libertarian culture, and write post after post after post (as you do) saying IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRANTS, RACE, RACE, RACE, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS!!! It's not helpful or productive, and your view of the world is deluded, and not only that but it's EXACTLY what the forces that really control the culture want.
You asked for the FACTS which i've given you.

The attackers were mainly described as Muslim Immigrants.

The victims were Scandanavian women.

You have yet to shown any empathy whatsoever in your posts for the victims in the OP despite making 3 posts.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #18
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
You asked for the FACTS which i've given you.

The attackers were mainly described as Muslim Immigrants.

The victims were Scandanavian women.

You have yet to shown any empathy whatsoever in your posts for the victims in the OP despite making 3 posts.
You have yet to respond constructively to anything I've posted.

It goes without saying that I feel sympathy for rape victims. I cannot say I feel empathy because I am highly unlikely to ever be raped, I believe it would be very difficult for any man to truly empathise with a female rape victim, no matter how much they may say otherwise, hence they are almost without exception counselled by other women. Is rape a horrible thing? Yes. Do I sympathise with anyone that is raped? Of course. That has nothing to do with any of the points in my original post.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #19
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
You have yet to respond constructively to anything I've posted.

It goes without saying that I feel sympathy for rape victims. I cannot say I feel empathy because I am highly unlikely to ever be raped, I believe it would be very difficult for any man to truly empathise with a female rape victim, no matter how much they may say otherwise, hence they are almost without exception counselled by other women. Is rape a horrible thing? Yes. Do I sympathise with anyone that is raped? Of course. That has nothing to do with any of the points in my original post.
Rape against a man can be just as bad an experience as it is against a woman both physically & mentally.

I agreed with your main points in original post tbh but that doesn't mean threads like this shouldnt be started to discuss the negative effects of multiculturalism or mass Immigration does it?
Old 04-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #20
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Rape against a man can be just as bad an experience as it is against a woman both physically & mentally.
I wouldn't disagree with you there, at the same time I couldn't truly say that I could empathise with a woman that had been raped. Sympathise, definitely.

Quote:
I agreed with your main points in original post tbh but that doesn't mean threads like this shouldnt be started to discuss the negative effects of multiculturalism or mass Immigration does it?
No, I just think there's too much of a focus on it, and I do reserve the right to put my view across! I hope we can call a truce now, I don't like arguing with people!