Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 26-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
ryethorpe

Default Jimmy Savile, the voice of Big Brother

Now then, now then ...

A ridiculous but really rather sinister story from Leeds, England, with a video link:

Jimmy Savile's talking lampposts

The voice of veteran DJ Sir Jimmy Savile is to be broadcast from lampposts in his home city to help the fight against burglars.

The 81-year-old presenter is helping out with "talking signs" which give advice on crime prevention in the student-dominated Hyde Park and Headingley areas of Leeds.

Sir Jimmy's voice will greet passers-by in the area with advice such as "Oi! Open doors, open windows. Burglars nick all the gear."

The signs, which are triggered by people walking past them, are part of a campaign organised by the Safer Leeds crime reduction partnership for the city.

Sir Jimmy told the BBC: "I have to apologise to all people of a nervous disposition and children because it could cause an innocent pedestrian, suddenly having me shouting in their ear, to be startled - or even make their hair turn white and long."

City councillor Les Carter, chair of the Safer Leeds Board, said: "I would like to thank Sir Jimmy for taking the time to support our anti-burglary campaign.

"High-risk burglary areas tend to be where large numbers of students live and we hope that people will listen to Jimmy's advice and ensure they lock up their doors and windows."

Chief Inspector Mark Busley, of West Yorkshire Police, said: "Muggings, burglary and vehicle-related theft are the common crimes that students are at risk of.

"Any message that we can give that reduces the likelihood of them becoming a victim has to be a positive step."

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...ing.3713651.jp
ryethorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
moonoodoo

What a silly idea.... surely it will lead to an increase of vandalism!!
moonoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
cruise4

I thought it was one of bicycle's posts till I checked I just do not understand how these things stay up. Why is everyone putting up with this nonsense?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #4

It might not stop burglary but it probably will stop a few people tripping ever again ! No man im telling you jimmy saville's a lampost and he told me i was going to get robbed .maybe they will employ other fading celebs to be the voicees of phone boxes telegraph poles etc , it will certainly puzzle future generations by the time the story is figured out .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 09:21 PM   #5
greenleaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
It might not stop burglary but it probably will stop a few people tripping ever again ! No man im telling you jimmy saville's a lampost and he told me i was going to get robbed .maybe they will employ other fading celebs to be the voicees of phone boxes telegraph poles etc , it will certainly puzzle future generations by the time the story is figured out .

Thats not a bad idea if they're gonna do it anyway
Imagine someone Eddie Murphy - "Get The F*ck Outta Here!".
or
Ozzy - "Get Off My Fu*kin' Land!".
or
the old man by Harry Enfield "Now I Don't Believe You Want To Do That Do You?"
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #6
lookfar

OMFG that's freaky man!! Jimmy Saville has always given my the creeps, even from when I was a kid & this just makes him even creepier imo, eeewwww!!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #7
steevo
Inactive

Yeah this just shows how creepy he really is to get involved and to play a part in this fear mongering. People cant even walk down the street now without someone trying to keep them in fear. The silly old wierdo fool should be ashamed of himself.

It's 1984.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #8
cruise4

If you comply does it hand out Jim'll fix it medals?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 07:31 AM   #9
shodan
Premier Subscribers

This is Common Purpose mentality this infuriating bullshit, here's some more info on Jimmy.

In Bed with Jimmy documentary

Full article here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...178381,00.html

Quote:
The creepiest moment in the documentary occurs late at night when he thinks the camera is off, and he talks about the dancehall days. "I wouldn't stand for any nonsense whatsoever. Ever, ever. I never threw anybody out. Tied them up and put them down in the bloody boiler house until I was ready for them. Two o'clock in the fucking morning... We'd tie em up and then we'd come back and I was the judge, jury and executioner. If a copper came and said 'You were a bit heavy with those two guys', I'd say 'Your daughter comes in here, she's 16, she's not supposed to come into town. Presumably you'd like me to look after her. If you don't want me to look after her, tell me and I'll let them dirty slags do what they want to her.' "

When Theroux questioned him the next day, Savile said he was talking metaphorically. I ask him again what he meant. "With words. I tied them up with words. I would never tie anybody up," he says. I tell him I don't believe him. "Some of my people might have done." How long were they tied up for? "Noooooooah. I forget now. How long does it take to eat? We discussed things." Savile likes to refer to himself as the Godfather

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #10
ryethorpe

Default Jim Fixed It

Actually Jimmy Savile is an eminence grise, and a secret mover and shaker of our reality...

The Sunday Times, May 4th 2008

Deep cover Jimmy Savile fixed it for warring royals

Maurice Chittenden

AS the host of television’s Jim’ll Fix It, Sir Jimmy Savile’s task was to fulfil the wishes of a generation of children. It’s amazing he found the time because, he now says, he had a parallel career as Middle East troubleshooter, confidant of Margaret Thatcher and mentor to the Prince of Wales.

Savile, 81, has decided to break his silence to reveal

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3868024.ece
ryethorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 PM   #11
niftygifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
If you comply does it hand out Jim'll fix it medals?
ROFLMAO

GIMME GIMME GIMME......MUTLEY!!!!!!!

Class

Nifty
Old 09-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #12
tb303

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryethorpe View Post
Actually Jimmy Savile is an eminence grise, and a secret mover and shaker of our reality...
Yep, like he or not, he single-handedly invented DJing utilising two turntables and a microphone, rapping and hip hop and started the fashion trend for tracksuits and bling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile#Early_life

Bow down to the king, all you hip-hoppers.

LMFAO!
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:26 PM   #13
lookfar

OMFG tb303 that pics gonna give me nightmares, scary man, eek!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:51 PM   #14
waterbwoy

I agree and think that there is more to this character - about he does this and that for charity.

Came across this http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/0...reemasons.html

The plot thickens

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water.
If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.
You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot.
Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.-
Bruce Lee
waterbwoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #15
waterbwoy

Default HOW JIM REALLY DID FIX IT - daily express

http://express.co.uk/img/dynamic/10/x190/43798_2.jpg
HE brought peace to the Middle East, was Margaret Thatcher’s confidant and even had a spell as Charles and Diana’s marriage counsellor. At least that’s what Jimmy Savile claims in a new interview...

In the Bafta-winning comedy Gavin & Stacey, larger than life character Nessa works in an amuse­ment arcade in South Wales but claims to have been in the original line-up of All Saints, as well as a nanny for Richard and Judy and a roadie for The Who.

What makes the running gag funny is that she is just weird enough for these unlikely boasts to be possible.

A similarly surreal aura hovers over the latest issue of a glossy magazine which carries a bizarre portrait of Sir Jimmy Savile. Compiled over five years by a journalist who admits he has been obsessed with his subject since childhood, it takes existing, little-noticed material from the public domain and combines it with new interviews to paint an extraordinary picture of Britain’s most famous tracksuit wearer.

Youngest of seven children, ex-coal miner, dance hall man­ager, presenter of the first and last editions of Top Of The Pops, host of one of the BBC’s most popular programmes of the Seventies and Eighties, veteran marathon runner and indefati­gable money-raiser for a fleet of charities… that much we have always known about Sir Jimmy.
Meeting the Princess of Wales in 1983

But counsellor to warring royals? Adviser to the Israeli cabinet? Personal fixer to the Pope? Intimate companion to Margaret and Denis Thatcher?

“The thing about me is I get things done and I work deep cover,” Sir Jimmy, 81, tells Esquire. “I’ve known the Royal Family for a million years.”

He adds: “Just because some people are famous or have a lot of money doesn’t mean they don’t have problems.”

The eccentricities of Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE are well documented. He has prop­erties in Leeds, Bournemouth, Scar­borough, Peterborough, London and Glencoe, although each of them is as impersonal as a hotel room because he dislikes possessions.

The fact that he rarely spends two consecutive nights in the same bed is one of the reasons he has no interest in marriage but there has only ever been one woman in his life: his mother Agnes, nicknamed the Duchess, who died in 1973. He lived with her for her last 16 years and has described the five days he spent alone with her body after her death as the best of his life.

He has said: “I’m a lot of a loner. I’ve always been like that, though I don’t know why. I haven’t worked it out myself. All I know is I am what I am. People find it odd. I find it odd.”

He was first introduced to the Royal Family, he reveals, by Lord Mountbatten. In 1966, Jimmy became the first civilian to be awarded a Royal Marines’ green beret. Mountbatten was comm­and­ant general at the time and realised that Savile could be a useful contact.

SEARCH for:

“Coming from Lord Louis, who was the favourite uncle of Prince Philip, that was quite something,” he says. “So obviously I hooked up with the Prince – what was good enough for Lord Louis was good enough for him.”

He donated proceeds from signed photos of himself with Elvis Presley to the Duke of Edin­burgh’s National Playing Fields Association and Philip returned the compliment in the Eighties to raise money for the National Spinal Injuries Centre at Stoke Mande­ville, Sir Jimmy’s pet project.

In 1991 writer Andrew Morton identified him as “an unlikely royal peacemaker”­ between Charles and Diana, adding: “As unofficial court jester, he articulates opinions courtiers can only think.”
With the Duke of Edinburgh in 1984

He claims that he spent 11 consecutive Christmases with the Thatchers at Chequers. He says of the former premier: “I knew the real woman and the real woman was something else. The times I spent up there – Denis, me and her, shoes off in front of the fire. There was no conversation really.” He says he is no longer in touch because Lady Thatcher is now too infirm but that he still sees her daughter Carol “off and on”.

But his strangest stroke of apparent influence was when he met the Israeli president on his first visit to Jerusalem in 1975.

“I’m very disappointed be-cause you’ve all forgotten how to be Jewish and that’s why everyone is taking you to the cleaners,” Sir Jimmy told him.

“You won the Six Day War, you took all that land, you gave it all back, including the only oil well in the area, and now you’re paying the Egyptians for the oil you already had.”

He says the president asked him to come and say the same thing to the cabinet, which he duly did. “They asked my opinion about a couple of things, to which I said, ‘Nothing’s impossible’. They did exactly what I suggested and it worked out 100 per cent successful.”

Strange, but possible. And if it really is true, Sir Jimmy might be justified in asking: How’s about that then?

link

You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot.
Bruce Lee
Old 10-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
waterbwoy

This is the guy mentioned who introduced him to the royals -

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWmountbatten.htm

Bruce Lee
Old 10-05-2008, 12:54 AM   #17
waterbwoy

Transcript of Jimmy Savile on Havie I got news for you

What do you make of this.

Bruce Lee
Old 10-05-2008, 07:28 AM   #18
niftygifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbwoy View Post
Transcript of Jimmy Savile on Havie I got news for you

What do you make of this.
Hells Bells..That is one brave show by Merton

Cant believe that transcript

Nifty
Old 10-05-2008, 07:45 AM   #19
reptilianshapeshifter

That transcript is a fake. It's not even consistent with PM's humour.
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:26 PM   #20
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianshapeshifter View Post
That transcript is a fake. It's not even consistent with PM's humour.

I agree this is a fake, watch the edition and there is absolutely no indication of a feud regardless of how many takes. Merton is a bit of a BBC conformer doing the nice 'buy your TV licence' ads etc

I thought the time when Deaton was set up and attacked by his 'colleagues' on the show was disgusting ffs this is the type of show where he would get away with it, they never come close to replacing him although Brian Blessed was hilarious!!
JS Quote "I am like a sewing machine needle that goes in here and goes in there, but I am also the eminence grise: the grey, shadowy figure in the background. The thing about me is I get things done and I work under cover."

Grise: someone without an official position who has power or influence over rulers or people who make decisions:

Last edited by diamond dogs; 10-05-2008 at 07:28 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote