Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 23-01-2008, 07:30 AM   #1
allieoops

Default Was Heath Ledger Murdered?

What are the opinions of those on here regarding his death? Here's what Stewart Swerdlow posted on his website today:

"He (Ledger) was sacrificed. He was murdered. The pills around his body were staged. He represented sexual ritual with males as per his Brokeback film. This adds to my concerns that something will happen."

If any of you follow Stewart's website ( www.expansions.com ), you'll know that he has been stating for the past few weeks that the Illuminati is up to something.

Here's part of one of Stewart's posts stating his concerns (prior to the report of Ledger's death):
"Something Weird Is Going On....
I have been feeling strange all week, even having migraines and blurred vision. People are reporting a lot of Scorpion Programming triggering that implies a major global sexual ritual. That means a major, violent event is about to happen.
I woke up this morning with the sound of the plow on my driveway. I turned on The Weather Channel, but there was no sound and only general weather for across the country. On AOL, last night's weather was on, not the current. It was as if we were not supposed to find out what is happening. The snow is heavy and still coming down, but I cannot find a forecast anywhere.
On AccuWeather.com, they are predicting snow--for LA, San Diego and San Francisco! Global warming?? NOT!
The stock markets are dropping like rocks globally and being blamed on the US economy. That does not make sense."

And another recent (Jan. 10th) post by Stewart in his "Daily News" section:
"Murders and Suicides
These last few weeks have seen many sacrificial deaths of parents, children and even pets. It is almost epidemic at this point. There have been quite a few cases where a mother and 4 children have perished in some manner. Because there are "4s" in the death scenario, the implication is that something is being altered in physical reality.
There are suicides of people who would never do such a thing, such as the head of a prestigious university in Atlanta, named--Payne--who jumped off a roof and left typed suicide notes. No handwriting analysis is possible. Everyone who knew him said it was absolutely out of character.
Such a rash of mysterious deaths can only mean that the Illuminati are preparing for quite a major global event. Fasten your seat belts!"

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks!
allieoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 07:53 AM   #2
slaffz

I think he was murdered. I just find the whole thing strange...

Found this interesting.

The curse on those who die young and famous:
http://blogs.news.com.au/jackmarxliv...ng_and_famous/
slaffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
emerald
Banned

absolutely. Silenced&killed.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
tothestars

Default re

What was his age? 27 or 28 ?
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
sleepycat64
Inactive

Wow, this is awful but it may just be a tragic accident. Maybe not everything that happens in this world is a conspiracy? Sometimes accidents do happen.
sleepycat64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #6
emerald
Banned

Too stinky to be just another accident, Sleepycat64. If we'd use our brains more, we'd change radically our points of view. U know the saying: first it's just happening, 2nd time it's a coincidence, but 3rd time?...
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:45 AM   #7
dane

Quote:
"He (Ledger) was sacrificed. He was murdered. The pills around his body were staged. He represented sexual ritual with males as per his Brokeback film. This adds to my concerns that something will happen."
good enuff for me, considering its not what they're saying on the neeeeeeews.

i woke up to my brother talking about it this morning
and i was semi conscious, i just felt frustration with his version of the death and i yelled outta my room that they sacrificed him, based on nothing but a 'knowing' in this state, and based on my
learnings related to satan/hollywood an how it really works.

lllaayte-ah
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.

Last edited by dane; 23-01-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: yur mum
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 10:12 AM   #8
sleepycat64
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Too stinky to be just another accident, Sleepycat64. If we'd use our brains more, we'd change radically our points of view. U know the saying: first it's just happening, 2nd time it's a coincidence, but 3rd time?...
I happen to use my brain a lot, but let me thank you for being so patronising. Perhaps if we opened our brains we would realise accidents do happen. I never said this was or was not an accident I only put forward the comment that it may be and we cannot attribute every death to some sort of conspiracy. Wouldn't that be being really closed off and not using our brains. Anyway I an not prepared to get into some debate over this, I have my opinions and you have yours. We are both entitled to them, perhaps we could just try to get our opinions over in a less patronising way?
sleepycat64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #9
paulski

Have just seen the papers, am absolutely gutted on hearing his 'death'.
What a tragic end.
Quote:
I feel Stewart is correct in his assessment, there may be many dots that at first may appear to have no relevance to one another, but something definetly appears to being put into motion.

Quote:
Ledger told The New York Times in a November interview that he "stressed out a little too much" during the Dylan film and had trouble sleeping while portraying the Joker, whom he called a "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy."
Old 23-01-2008, 10:49 AM   #10
asentinel

Default combination of pressures I think

Could have been affected profoundly by role, even to the point of spirit possession and open to suggestion of suicide due to depression. Now this could cover all of the above bases. It could be viewed as a kind of sacrifice. Sad loss in any case and devastating for his family. Have been thinking of him and hoping he understands what has happened to him.

Send love.
"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #11
allieoops

Heath Ledger was pronounced dead at 3:30 pm. As symbolic and important as numbers are to the Illuminati ("33" being one of them), I believe Stewart is right on. Heath was NOT a drug addict.
I am also starting to become convinced that (as many have said for a long time) there are really no coincidences or accidents in this world.

Either way, his death was a tragedy.
allieoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #12
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by allieoops View Post
What are the opinions of those on here regarding his death? Here's what Stewart Swerdlow posted on his website today:

If any of you follow Stewart's website ( www.expansions.com ), you'll know that he has been stating for the past few weeks that the Illuminati is up to something.

Here's part of one of Stewart's posts stating his concerns (prior to the report of Ledger's death):
"Something Weird Is Going On....
I have been feeling strange all week, even having migraines and blurred vision. People are reporting a lot of Scorpion Programming triggering that implies a major global sexual ritual. That means a major, violent event is about to happen.
I woke up this morning with the sound of the plow on my driveway. I turned on The Weather Channel, but there was no sound and only general weather for across the country. On AOL, last night's weather was on, not the current. It was as if we were not supposed to find out what is happening. The snow is heavy and still coming down, but I cannot find a forecast anywhere.
On AccuWeather.com, they are predicting snow--for LA, San Diego and San Francisco! Global warming?? NOT!
The stock markets are dropping like rocks globally and being blamed on the US economy. That does not make sense."

And another recent (Jan. 10th) post by Stewart in his "Daily News" section:
"Murders and Suicides
These last few weeks have seen many sacrificial deaths of parents, children and even pets. It is almost epidemic at this point. There have been quite a few cases where a mother and 4 children have perished in some manner. Because there are "4s" in the death scenario, the implication is that something is being altered in physical reality.
There are suicides of people who would never do such a thing, such as the head of a prestigious university in Atlanta, named--Payne--who jumped off a roof and left typed suicide notes. No handwriting analysis is possible. Everyone who knew him said it was absolutely out of character.
Such a rash of mysterious deaths can only mean that the Illuminati are preparing for quite a major global event. Fasten your seat belts!"

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks!
Just what I have been feeling also. I agree. I posted my thoughts in "the news behind the news" thread.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #13
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
absolutely. Silenced&killed.
The two gem stones (amethyst and emerald) agree.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
dmessick

Well, I don't know if this is relevant or not but I just thought about the date he died and I have seen a few posts on numerology so please correct me if I'm doing this wrong.

1/22/2008=1+2=3 2+2+8=12+3

33?

Should we look at the time of death?

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #15
dmessick

Hmmm there's the time of death in another post. How about that another 33? Man, the illuminati are freaks.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #16
lookfar

I've seen the time of death quoted on the news as 15.26 (3.26pm or 20.26 GMT) & also 15.36, so I don't know which one to believe Also the date & full moon play a significant part I'm sure, as well as his age.

There's definitely a lot more to his untimely death than we're being told that's for sure!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #17
gregory308

Slaffz wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaffz View Post
I think he was murdered. I just find the whole thing strange...

Found this interesting.

The curse on those who die young and famous:
http://blogs.news.com.au/jackmarxliv...ng_and_famous/
The connections between dating model Helena Christensen with Michael Hutchence's, Ledger's & other's deaths are very suspicious.

An article stated that Helena already had Heath Ledger "wrapped around her little finger" shortly after his breakup from Williams, the Mother of his infant daughter.

Also, regarding Michael Hutchence's death. He died (found on his knees, nude, facing the door with a belt around his neck, his head bowed and pills strewn around his body in a Hotel room in Sidney). His death occured on the anniversary of JFK's murder, November 22nd.

The Mother of his infant daughter was Paula Yates.
She was found dead in her bed in London in 2000. She was last seen wondering barefoot into a liquor store where the clerk stated that she wasn't drunk, but spoke very slowly and was dizzy. Her body was also surrounded with pills and liquor bottles.

After her death, custody of their (Michael and Paula's) infant daughter was awarded to Sir Robert Geldof (her former husband and father of her three older daughters). This is odd since he wasn't the father and there were many family members who fought for custody, but lost.

Michael and Paula were in the middle of a fierce battle with Geldof over custody for Paula's 3 older daughters when Michael was found dead.
Geldof now has full custody of all 4 girls.

Sir Robert Geldof was a member of Tony Blair's Commission for Africa and was also given an honorary knighthood (as Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire) from Queen Elizabeth II, in 1986.

In 1986 Geldof was made a Freeman of the Borough of Swale, in north Kent, England.

Last edited by gregory308; 23-01-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: To correct spelling error.
gregory308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #18
delamo1999

Heath Ledger was definately murdered just like Jim Croce, Brian Jones, Curt Cobain, JFK Jr, etc were. It is ludacris to think that these were all accidents knowing that the illuminati uses celebrities as puppets to push the agenda. My gut instinct is that they are going to knock off Britney Spears later on this year and make it look like a suicide.
delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 08:06 PM   #19
kerravon

Seems like some of us are stumbling on the same information:

Read my post here:
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthrea...t=18377&page=4

The Michael Hutchence connection via Helena Christiansen is very interesting, I was not aware they both dated her. Even more interesting is that Helena means "Light". Anyone know more about her background?
kerravon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 06:01 AM   #20
adimon

Heath Ledger was DEFINITELY murdered by Richey Manic. Lord Lucan told me.
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote