Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 13-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
7forever
Banned

Default A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

This is so simple it's stupid. The plane does not pass through the open skyline before it comes into view which proves a fake plane was added.

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.

Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008 The FBI and the Department of Justice have released ten new videos relating to the events of 9/11, three years after a freedom of information act request for the footage was submitted.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
7forever
Banned

Almost all live footage was zoomed in before impact and zoomed out afterward. This was done because no large plane or likely even a missile struck tower 2. Two live shots exist (that I know of) and both show a ball traveling west to east before impact. At six seconds look at the top right corner and notice the ball. No plane but a ufo moving slowly toward wtc 2.

Old 13-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
7forever
Banned

2 fake planes 4 seconds before impact

The dive bomb footage was south to north which is (I think) the official flight path. The true flight path was west to east and consistent with the (BALL) ufo being the small plane that many described, including Matt Lauer. A flying saucer circled the tower and bumped into, IMO, the east side of tower 2. The same plane cannot be in different locations at the same time with the nose facing east in one and north in the other. This case is closed in regards to the official story being anything but bullshit.

Old 13-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
7forever
Banned

A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.

Old 14-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #5
skanny
Inactive

how many more threads you feel the need to create august??? (yes it is august)

it would be great if it wasnt all THE SAME RUBBISH!!!

reported for being a spamming fud.

Last edited by skanny; 14-09-2011 at 08:04 AM.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #6
marcusejc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.
Unseen 911 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ - YouTube
No, you do see the plane coming earlier if you look carefully. It's not very clear, probably because the sky was hazey with city polution, and also because it was probably coming towards us as well as to the right.

Last edited by marcusejc; 14-09-2011 at 12:36 PM.
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
7forever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny88 View Post
He just doesn't understand that the plane was traveling faster than the speed of sound.
You ignore that the live footage shows no plane to the south or west of the towers. NO PLANE.

The bomb that floated into T2 is circled on the top right about 10 seconds before impact.
Old 14-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #8
anyhoo

Quote:
You ignore that the live footage shows no plane to the south or west of the towers. NO PLANE.

The bomb that floated into T2 is circled on the top right about 10 seconds before impact.
An explanation for this is that this video is very grainy and the plane, which is a small hazy dot coming in, can get lost in the graininess of the video. I had actually seen this video before and had that explained to me, and it is a plausible explanation. I am not saying one way or the other which one is right, 7August, so don't crucify me for saying this. I am just giving you a possible explanation of how it could appear there is no plane in the video when in reality there was one.

And let me say I apologize for calling you a shill. I was frustrated when I said that. I believe you are an actual truth seeker. You just have your own unique theories that you feel very strongly are true. Perhaps you should be more open to alternative explanations and not hang so rigidly onto what you believe. Just a suggestion.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
No, you do see the plane coming earlier if you look carefully. It's not very clear, probably because the sky was hazey with city polution, and also because it was probably coming towards us as well as to the right.
They sky wasent hazey tho.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 07:29 PM   #10
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
They sky wasent hazey tho.
And those 'planes' were fookin massive too, not the type of small object to get lost in pixelation?!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
white horse
Banned

We all remember this yes?

Ok, not the same model but not far from the kind of size.

But this is what a plane looks like flying close in to a cityscape!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #12
7forever
Banned

Digi-plane meets ufo bomb for southeast FAKE-OUT. Notice how it bee bops across the south side like something right out of the Jetsons.

The fireball was on the northeast corner consistent with the missile impact on the north side of T1. T2 is consistent with the initial impact being on the east side and then creates the massive fireball on the northeast corner.

Matt Lauer described the ball being a small plane circling the building. No plane can circle a building. It is complete bullshit. A helicopter or ufo packed with explosives for sure and that is what exploded T2, not a missile and certainly not a commercial jet. One witness kinda snickered and commented on how slow it was moving. The only witness describing it live was a female reporter who said a helicopter was approaching and she freaked out when it exploded. I will try and get that footage.

Watch the white object on the northeast corner before it explodes. This could be where the orb really exploded creating the fireball in that very location.

4:48
Old 14-09-2011, 10:43 PM   #13
7forever
Banned

FAKE PLANE SOUTH VS. UFO WEST WINS

The orb cannot be ignored because the fake west plane was shown on all networks who allowed and participated in TV FAKERY. These pics are 13-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball and show the circular bomb well west of the dive bomber myth. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt and that makes the ufo bomb the unanimous winner.

Old 15-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #14
7forever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrow3 View Post

So you dont trust media and t.v. networks because they edit the video but you trust Matt Laur!?? Hes a reporter for NBC!
dont you think he would just want a storry about a ufo or somethin???
No, Matt Lauer is as mainstream as they come. If you listen to the clip, he disagrees with the hysterical reporter (woman on the phone) about seeing a big jet. What he saw is consistent with the orb circling the building and blowing up T2. Other witnesses said small plane and many said a blue logo on the front. One guy said it didn't belong in the area, which is consistent with seeing something like a ufo. Lauer's honest account is corroborated by the live footage.

Last edited by 7forever; 16-09-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
7forever
Banned

The wide angle has it right except the orb/missile really came from the west not south. The nose does not come through the north side in the wide angle, live footage, or even the dive bomber footage. This further proves video fakery and makes the west to east path stronger.

Old 16-09-2011, 12:15 AM   #16
7forever
Banned

Default The west orb compared to fake plane west

An epic slip up by roof news lady...OOPS!

"I believe that could be a police helicopter" and then T2 explodes two seconds later. She changes it to what must be a jumbo jet but the cat's out of the bag. It's the same as Connally saying he saw the third shot and changes it because he saw the driver shoot jfk. In the other live clip, the woman says there's another explosion but never acknowledges the orb. She did the right thing but this lady slipped up.

This is fake plane west clearly showing the digi-plane taking the same west to east path as the orb like bomb, min-missile, ufo jetson floater.
Old 16-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #17
skanny
Inactive

Lmao! ...
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 08:19 AM   #18
thurlon
Inactive

Quote:
Clearly a Klingon Bird of Prey, I always thought they had something to do with it.

Or it's a jumper.

It's hard to be sure which is true because the image has been cropped to remove any size, space or time references.
thurlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #19
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurlon View Post
Clearly a Klingon Bird of Prey, I always thought they had something to do with it.

Or it's a jumper.

It's hard to be sure which is true because the image has been cropped to remove any size, space or time references.
It wouldn't be the first peice of 9/11 footage that looks fake as fuck
Old 16-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #20
7forever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
It wouldn't be the first peice of 9/11 footage that looks fake as fuck
Every clip showing a black plane impacting T2 looks fake as fuck because it is fake as fuck.

Last edited by 7forever; 16-09-2011 at 04:38 PM.