Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-09-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
traincarbike

Default Syd Barrett and MK-Ultra

Hi there.
Does anybody have any info on Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd and the Illuminati?
I think he may have been a victim of MK-Ultra and Mind Control. They say he went crazy but I think his programming broke down. Reading about MK-Ultra here, it seems that he was a victim.
For example, he seemed to slur in a lot of his interviews, like he was electroshocked.

He seemed to also have a thing about mirrors, for example his mirror guitars-

and in this Pink Floyd Disc Set collection, the cover seems to be Syd trapped in a mirror:

also this (from 'An Introduction to Syd Barrett'):

He also came from rich middle class family.
And also, to quote one of his groupies in an interview:

"After his disintegration and exit from the original Pink Floyd in 1968, the mythic element of Syd took over. He had let us into some secret place for a brief moment of time before he transcended the real world. We didn't want to let him go; we kept wondering about him, what was he doing, why had he turned his back. Was it a Faustian pact, to bring enchantment at the price of a mind fragmented? Were we all just one trip away from joining him? It was like he'd died for us without dying."

A Faustian Pact means selling your soul/integrity for something material/power.
It comes from the legend of a German man who sold his soul to the devil in exchange Unlimited Knowledge and Worldly pleasures.

Last edited by traincarbike; 10-09-2011 at 06:28 PM.
traincarbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
traincarbike

Bump!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by traincarbike View Post
Hi there.
I think he may have been a victim of MK-Ultra and Mind Control. They say he went crazy but I think his programming broke down. Reading about MK-Ultra here, it seems that he was a victim.
For example, he seemed to slur in a lot of his interviews, like he was electroshocked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRaVTKDipA

He seemed to also have a thing about mirrors, for example his mirror guitars-

and in this Pink Floyd Disc Set collection, the cover seems to be Syd trapped in a mirror:

also this (from 'An Introduction to Syd Barrett'):

He also came from rich middle class family.
And also, to quote one of his groupies in an interview:

"After his disintegration and exit from the original Pink Floyd in 1968, the mythic element of Syd took over. He had let us into some secret place for a brief moment of time before he transcended the real world. We didn't want to let him go; we kept wondering about him, what was he doing, why had he turned his back. Was it a Faustian pact, to bring enchantment at the price of a mind fragmented? Were we all just one trip away from joining him? It was like he'd died for us without dying."

A Faustian Pact means selling your soul/integrity for something material/power.
It comes from the legend of a German man who sold his soul to the devil in exchange Unlimited Knowledge and Worldly pleasures.
I just think poor Syd did too much acid.
I don't know much Floyd but I do like the period when he was with them.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
blackstar76

A rich middle class? You can only be rich or middle class. Not both.

No syd didn't come from a wealthy family. Dave and maybe Nick and Richard came from well to do families. Not rich families.

I don't think Syd was a victim of MK. Just drugs and a fragile mind.

There is so many myths and rumours about Syd it is hard to believe which are true and which are false. They can't even get the Shine On sessions story straight. One interview they said Syd walked in brushing his teeth. In another interview they say he walked in with a bag of sweets.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
traincarbike

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post

No syd didn't come from a wealthy family. Dave and maybe Nick and Richard came from well to do families. Not rich families.

There is so many myths and rumours about Syd it is hard to believe which are true and which are false. They can't even get the Shine On sessions story straight. One interview they said Syd walked in brushing his teeth. In another interview they say he walked in with a bag of sweets.
He was from a rich family. His dad was doctor, a "prominent pathologist".

Quote:
After his [Syd's] brothers and sisters left home, his mother rented out rooms to lodgers, including a future Prime Minister of Japan [Junichiro Koizumi].
Just sayin'.

Are you American, cos here in the UK Middle class = Doctors, Lawyers ect.

Last edited by traincarbike; 10-09-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
blackstar76

Here in Canada middle class means blue collar people or people with average income. Basically anyone with the house or car that lives in comfort without struggling or being late on bills. Upper and lower middle class. Rich is something beyond comfort. More luxury.

Why does it matter if he came from a rich family or not? A pathologist would still put him in middle or upper middle class, especially if the wife wasn't working. No means a jet set lifestyle.

Are you hinting that MK ultra victims come from only rich families? Perhaps the parents in know ? Not saying you are wrong. Just a question.

I not sure I believe in MK ultra. If they had it wouldn't they use it on the masses? There would be no icke or icke forum if they could control us all with MK. Then again they say that MK ultra needs sexual abuse to occur. So not possible to sexually abuse the population. But maybe thats why they trying to sexually warp us all. So the more perverts they create the more people they can control.

I dunno. I babbling again.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
rchavarothaur

Quote:
Hi there.
Hi,

I have not obtained requested information and thus is unavailable to provide you with an adequate answer. But...

When looking into counter culture it becomes evident that spooks have always been an integrated part of the scene, hiding behind the curtains.

Just my
Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #8
traincarbike

Quote:
Here in Canada middle class means blue collar people or people with average income. Basically anyone with the house or car that lives in comfort without struggling or being late on bills. Upper and lower middle class. Rich is something beyond comfort. More luxury.

Why does it matter if he came from a rich family or not? A pathologist would still put him in middle or upper middle class, especially if the wife wasn't working. No means a jet set lifestyle.

Are you hinting that MK ultra victims come from only rich families? Perhaps the parents in know ? Not saying you are wrong. Just a question.

I not sure I believe in MK ultra. If they had it wouldn't they use it on the masses? There would be no icke or icke forum if they could control us all with MK. Then again they say that MK ultra needs sexual abuse to occur. So not possible to sexually abuse the population. But maybe thats why they trying to sexually warp us all. So the more perverts they create the more people they can control.

I dunno. I babbling again.
A lot of these Illuminati families are educated professionals.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #9
cluas

Quote:
Hi there.
Does anybody have any info on Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd and the Illuminati.
Hi TCB

Can't help You, other than I heard this before from someone else

And to get the pics to show

cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #10
traincarbike

Thanks so much! How did you do it?
Old 11-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #11
cluas

Quote:
Thanks so much! How did you do it?
In the FAQ HERE

Quote:
... you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #12
codie
Inactive

Quote:

Yeah I heard he was brushing his teeth and didn't recognise the other band members, does seem strange, but I have seen people lose the plot over LCD
They apparently still gave him royalties and stuff for all new music he hadn't contributed to.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #13
traincarbike

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
Yeah I heard he was brushing his teeth and didn't recognise the other band members, does seem strange, but I have seen people lose the plot over LCD
They apparently still gave him royalties and stuff for all new music he hadn't contributed to.
Thanks,
what about this 'Crazy Diamond' thing that they always call Syd?
This makes me suspicious, because Diamond is a name for a type of MK-Ultra Programming.
http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010...aphic-wvideos/

Last edited by traincarbike; 11-09-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:50 PM   #14
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
Well I am not even sure what year they started paying him royalities. Maybe it was till the 90's. Plus don't forget for every concert they play a Syd song he is entitled to a cut of the money. Not sure if they were paying him royalties of new albums. Maybe just the concerts where they threw in a syd song or two.

I am a huge Floyd fan although I not up on all the facts. More about the music and facts never stick in my brain for anything. But I do enjoy the stories although they never the same way twice.

Waters said on Letterman earlier this year that Syd was eating sweets at Abbey Road. I always thought he was brushing his teeth. Who knows really.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #15
blackstar76

Quote:
Thanks,
what about this 'Crazy Diamond' thing that they always call Syd?
This makes me suspicious, because Diamond is a name for a type of MK-Ultra Programming.
http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010...aphic-wvideos/
Diamond is also discriptive of " rare " or " gem " also. Which I think was the purpose of it. I mean you can look at the art work and assume something more. But like most bands they don't make the artwork. They just choose from a selection brought to them by the artist. Which in this case was a friend Storm Theorgoson sp. But still. Nobody can make an artist become popular. Not back in the day at least. I don't see what the illumanti gained from Floyd if it was true. They don't want people thinking LSD and thinking outside of the system.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
traincarbike

Quote:
Diamond is also discriptive of " rare " or " gem " also. Which I think was the purpose of it. I mean you can look at the art work and assume something more. But like most bands they don't make the artwork. They just choose from a selection brought to them by the artist. Which in this case was a friend Storm Theorgoson sp. But still. Nobody can make an artist become popular. Not back in the day at least. I don't see what the illumanti gained from Floyd if it was true. They don't want people thinking LSD and thinking outside of the system.
But isn't LSD is a well known CIA creation?

Anyways, does anyone know how to take screenshots off youtube videos and other online videos?
I wanna post a pic.

Last edited by traincarbike; 11-09-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #17
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Yeah I don't think they make music that us typical of 'programming'
Maybe Syd knew too much...Maybe he was always on the edge?
But I don't see it as MKultra really.....
Dark Side of the moon album cover is the triangle though
I dont think I buy that they are hidden agenda though.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #18
codie
Inactive

Last edited by codie; 11-09-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #19
codie
Inactive

Old 11-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #20
codie
Inactive

Ok not the same thing..... But they both look utterly 'over' life

EDIT: can't believe I'm comparing Britney with the legend that is 'Syd Barrett' lol

Last edited by codie; 11-09-2011 at 04:02 PM.