Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #21
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Still flogging that dead horse eh? I think technically you're off topic.... please refrain from spamming this thread please.


You are gonna be flogging one for a long time to come sunshine.

I aint spamming.

BY LEAH COLLINS, POSTMEDIA NEWS MAY 17, 2011


Media bias refers to the bias of journalists and news producers within the mass media in the selection of which events and stories are reported and how they are covered. The term "media bias" implies a pervasive or widespread bias contravening the standards of journalism, rather than the perspective of an individual journalist or article. The direction and degree of media bias in various countries is widely disputed.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-09-2011 at 04:29 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #22
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post


You are gonna be flogging one for a long time to come sunshine.

I aint spamming.

BY LEAH COLLINS, POSTMEDIA NEWS MAY 17, 2011


Media bias refers to the bias of journalists and news producers within the mass media in the selection of which events and stories are reported and how they are covered. The term "media bias" implies a pervasive or widespread bias contravening the standards of journalism, rather than the perspective of an individual journalist or article. The direction and degree of media bias in various countries is widely disputed.
But the point is you have seem to have masonic sympathies. There clearly IS bias in the media toward protecting masonic interests. Otherwise the true origins of most of the seemingly senseless and arbitrary criminal acts in this world would be revealed.

As it is, the only times the masonic red hand behind various events gets revealed is by the merest chance or failure of the masonic methods of information supression.

And Sunshine eh? so you know my name? Cool... better than being a black cloud I would say.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #23
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
But the point is you have seem to have masonic sympathies. .
Its not about sympathy, its about the truth.

It appears you have an anti masonic agenda...you really think all masons are bad...and the media never lie.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-09-2011 at 04:35 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Its not about sympathy, its about the truth.

It appears you have an anti masonic agenda...you really think all masons are bad...and the media never lie.
I dislike freemasonry in the same way I dislike child abuse, rapists and genocide.

You may care to remember that this is the David Icke forum. You know, the guy whose name is on the top of the screen?

David Icke writes extensively about the criminal acts of freemasonry and it was the principal thing which brought me to his work as I have had encounters with freemasons and was nearly recruited to join them while working abroad.

The things I discovered during this time were echoed in the work of David Icke, in particular their use of mind control and also the occult aspect of freemasonry, all of which I encountered.

The crimes of the freemasons have been documented by many researchers over the years and there is more than enough evidence to expose the craft as a nefarious and downright evil organisation which any right thinking person is duty bound to oppose.

So please remember this is the David Icke forum. I am not duty bound to love masons.

Also remember that the moderation team here apply the rules fairly and without bias. If members break the rules, no matter who they are, they will be warned about it. Just because you're a mason who breaks the rules you can't claim bias just because you're a mason and claim you're victimised..... though this seems to me just to be yet another example freemasons attempts to 'wriggle' out of an uncomfortable position.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #25
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

I am not duty bound to love masons.
Who says you have to.

There are lot more non mason criminals than criminal masons.

You have a lot to learn.

David Icke - Repeaters


BY LEAH COLLINS, POSTMEDIA NEWS MAY 17, 2011

Media bias refers to the bias of journalists and news producers within the mass media in the selection of which events and stories are reported and how they are covered. The term "media bias" implies a pervasive or widespread bias contravening the standards of journalism, rather than the perspective of an individual journalist or article. The direction and degree of media bias in various countries is widely disputed.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-09-2011 at 05:01 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:18 PM   #26
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb Stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
But the point is you have seem to have masonic sympathies. There clearly IS bias in the media toward protecting masonic interests. Otherwise the true origins of most of the seemingly senseless and arbitrary criminal acts in this world would be revealed.

As it is, the only times the masonic red hand behind various events gets revealed is by the merest chance or failure of the masonic methods of information supression.

And Sunshine eh? so you know my name? Cool... better than being a black cloud I would say.
You Know EP you could be right ...

Quote:
Lindsay Lohan is claiming she has footage of a stalker who has threatened to kill her.

The 24-year-old actress is now said to be calling in the police over the matter.

Celebrity website TMZ.com claims the Mean Girls star posted a picture of the alleged stalker on Twitter today.

However it appears the image has since been removed.

According to the report, the man has been obsessed with LiLo for around four years and frequently sends her 'insane' texts and drops by her Los Angeles home, leaving 'weird gifts'.

TMZ says Lohan wrote the following message on Twitter with an accompanying photo of the man she claims is stalking her: 'This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me - while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-kill-her.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=123340&page=5
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...86662&page=162

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-10-2014 at 07:25 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #27
monay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 147 (123 Posts)
Smile supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppyone View Post

From website
eppyone,

That sounds more like it. She might have ordered something and the stalker is trying to deliver. I have my doubts that Lindsey knows what a freemason is.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:57 AM   #28
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Took you a while to figure that out....... Still if we're now on the same side then all well and good.

Thanks for bumping this ancient Lindsay Lohan story, I had totally forgotten about it.....

All the more chilling when one considers the recent string of celebrity deaths ranging from Amy Winehouse to Peaches Geldof.

Amy Winehouse spoke about the Masons once in the early days of her career just as she was getting really big. She said 'I'm onto you Masons.' It was reported from a radio interview but all evidence of its existence has since disappeared.

Would love it if anyone out there knows where and when she said this.

Gotta keep one step ahead of the memory hole.

Last edited by truthspoon; 06-10-2014 at 12:57 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:26 AM   #29
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Amy Winehouse spoke about the Masons once in the early days of her career just as she was getting really big. She said 'I'm onto you Masons.' It was reported from a radio interview but all evidence of its existence has since disappeared.
So some paranoid druggy spoke about the Masons and this is proof of what?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #30
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Exclamation They tried to shape me into a TRIANGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Took you a while to figure that out....... Still if we're now on the same side then all well and good.

Thanks for bumping this ancient Lindsay Lohan story, I had totally forgotten about it.....

All the more chilling when one considers the recent string of celebrity deaths ranging from Amy Winehouse to Peaches Geldof.

Amy Winehouse spoke about the Masons once in the early days of her career just as she was getting really big. She said 'I'm onto you Masons.' It was reported from a radio interview but all evidence of its existence has since disappeared.

Would love it if anyone out there knows where and when she said this.

Gotta keep one step ahead of the memory hole.
I still stand by some masons are not bad because I do know a COUPLE..MAYBE THEY SAY ONE THING TO YOUR FACE AND DO ANOTHER BEHIND YOUR BACK. WHO KNOWS !they probably join for good reasons at first and maybe some join for self interest...not really my cup of tea though...At the top levels I do think they have a massive influence in the world and are hell bent on world domi-nation..Like with most groups/clubs etc selfishness always plays a part in one SHAPE or another...
Quote:

Quote:
“Have they tried to mold you” Amy Winehouse "Yeah one of them tried to mould me into a big triangle shape and I said no...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=317

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-10-2014 at 05:51 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #31
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I still stand by some masons are not bad because I do know a COUPLE..MAYBE THEY SAY ONE THING TO YOUR FACE AND DO ANOTHER BEHIND YOUR BACK. WHO KNOWS !they probably join for good reasons at first and maybe some join for self interest...not really my cup of tea though...At the top levels I do think they have a massive influence in the world and are hell bent on world domi-nation..Like with most groups/clubs etc selfishness always plays a part in one SHAPE or another...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle
Nice Amy quote there mate, good find.....

Still there is one time where she specifically mentions the M word.... All evidence of its ever happening have disappeared. Isn't that strange? Well, no, not really.

They killed her. She wasn't quick on her feet enough to escape the 27 Club. Probably OTO and perhaps some kind of lottery death system, which both the great Franz Bardon and Jorge Luis Borges allude to in their writings on secret occult systems.

Last edited by truthspoon; 06-10-2014 at 05:54 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #32
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Nice Amy quote there mate, good find.....

Still there is one time where she specifically mentions the M word.... All evidence of its ever happening have disappeared. Isn't that strange? Well, no, not really.

They killed her. She wasn't quick on her feet enough to escape the 27 Club. Probably OTO and perhaps some kind of lottery death system, which both the great Franz Bardon and Jorge Luis Borges allude to in their writings on secret occult systems...
Speaking of Franz ..Maybe its the OTO (occult systems) who are hell bent on world dominatrix..wasn't crowLey a mason..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduk...and_of_Austria
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...scorpion06.htm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/w...-happened.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=315Both hands on the wheel, Mr. Jones, I'm a very nervous passenger..Now, don't worry, Quarrel. Everything's going to be fine..Tell me Miss Trench, do you play any other games?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=731
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=102

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-10-2014 at 06:10 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:23 PM   #33
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb Imperial Monogram

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Still there is one time where she specifically mentions the M word.... All evidence of its ever happening have disappeared. Isn't that strange? Well, no, not really...
Stumbled across this EP...



Quote:
Maximilian I (Spanish: Maximiliano I; Born Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph; 6 July 1832 – 19 June 1867) was the only monarch of the Second Mexican Empire. He was a younger brother of the Austrian emperor Franz Joseph I. After a distinguished career in the Austrian Navy, he entered into a scheme with Napoleon III of France to rule Mexico. France had invaded Mexico in 1861, with the implicit support and approval of other European powers, as part of the War of the French Intervention. Seeking to legitimize French rule, Napoleon III invited Maximilian to establish a new Mexican monarchy. With the support of the French army and a group of conservative Mexican monarchists, Maximilian traveled to Mexico where he declared himself Emperor of Mexico on 10 April 1864...
Quote:
A mass grave has been found on the outskirts of the Mexican town of Iguala, where 43 (=7) students went missing on 27 September, officials say.

It is not clear whether the bodies found in a pit are those of the missing students, who were last seen being forced into police vans.

The group had travelled to the area, in the state of Guerrero, to take part in a protest over teachers' rights...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-29493797
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_I_of_Mexico
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...e-and-27-club/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=204

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-10-2014 at 07:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #34
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
At the top levels I do think they have a massive influence in the world and are hell bent on world domi-nation...
I guess I'll tell all the leaders to hurry up on the domination thing...I'm tired of this waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Nice Amy quote there mate, good find.....
How is it a nice find though? Sounds like some drug fueled quote.

Quote:
Still there is one time where she specifically mentions the M word.... All evidence of its ever happening have disappeared. Isn't that strange? Well, no, not really.
Again, she made mention, but that doesn't mean there was ever evidence to support it.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:44 PM   #35
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb United States Presidents Freemasons


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=270
Quote:
This is a small permanent exhibit in The Masonic Library and Museum of Pennsylvania. It consists of a photographed portrait and the (facsimile) signature of each Masonic President of the United States, and a record of his Masonic career. The material is enhanced by photographs and background information on the Great Seal of The United States and the Flag of the President of the United States. The photographs and signatures are taken from the booklet The Presidents of the United States of America which was published by the White House Historical Association in cooperation with the National Geographic Society...

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford ...



This Bible was first used on April 30, 1789, by the Grand Master of the Masons in New York, to administer the oath of office to George Washington, the first president. Other presidents who took their oath of office with this Bible are Warren G. Harding, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter...
http://www.pagrandlodge.org/mlam/presidents/
http://www.mastermason.com/wilmettepark/pres.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=4934&page=143
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:23 AM   #36
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Lightbulb They Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I guess I'll tell all the leaders to hurry up on the domination thing...I'm tired of this waiting...
Try to get some rest then..Maybe you are typing to much...

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-10-2014 at 12:23 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
masonic gang-stalkers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.