Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
psychicdude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oz...Earth sometimes
Posts: 567
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Jesus Wants to share his Vatican gold with you :)

Hi all, Jesus here, and I have a really good message to share. I want to get the Gold, Silver and yada yada from the Vatican, but they won't give it to me...Sooo I am starting a petition to get the Gold and stuff, we will call it a royalty fee for them using my name and we will share the shinny trinkets all equally Just Join me and we get the Gold

Here is a video of Jesus asking for your help



Jesus doesn't just save, He Shares Equally!!

Oh and I wrote a Prayer for the Vatican, here goes...

May the Good Lord Love you and Keep you...bla bla bla...yada yada yada...mumbo jumbo....BINGO!!!!...Amen....Now give us your money

Hope you found this inspiring as well as enlightening.

Jesus Loves you
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

hahahaha
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
godner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: England's Rectum
Posts: 1,036
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

My Dear Lord Jesus, and your revered Mam and Dad, I promise to say a hundred Hail Marys for every ounce of 22 ct plus that you provide to me personally.

PM me, please
__________________
Banned Youtube videos here:

http://eyetube.me/

ENGLAND AS A NATION IS FINISHED
godner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
kodiak
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 832
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Blasphemy is hilarious. Except on Judgment Day.
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

Oh, I think Jesus would find it funny.
__________________
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
uberstate
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,603
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Does he? Tell him to page me.
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

lmao!!
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
danster82
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 3,923
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Im Jesus too and I say we share the gold.
__________________
http://danster82.com//
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default




http://www.weirdload.com/gold.html


Last edited by lightgiver; 03-09-2011 at 04:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Oh, I think Jesus would find it funny.
We agree!
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #11
romas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Memelburg
Posts: 5,347
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Lmao @ this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
Blasphemy is hilarious. Except on Judgment Day.

LoL
__________________
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:16 AM   #12
psychicdude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oz...Earth sometimes
Posts: 567
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
Im Jesus too and I say we share the gold.
Hey Jesus! Hows it going?
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:23 AM   #13
quetzalcoatl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nobody Loves Me - activating badies since 1984
Posts: 4,732
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
Hi all, Jesus here, and I have a really good message to share. I want to get the Gold, Silver and yada yada from the Vatican, but they won't give it to me...Sooo I am starting a petition to get the Gold and stuff, we will call it a royalty fee for them using my name and we will share the shinny trinkets all equally Just Join me and we get the Gold

Here is a video of Jesus asking for your help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkzlOVZWWDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkzlOVZWWDk

Jesus doesn't just save, He Shares Equally!!

Oh and I wrote a Prayer for the Vatican, here goes...

May the Good Lord Love you and Keep you...bla bla bla...yada yada yada...mumbo jumbo....BINGO!!!!...Amen....Now give us your money

Hope you found this inspiring as well as enlightening.

Jesus Loves you
cor blimey das a tad dry mate...

but fuck yeah! count me in...

aye, gone are the days of channeling Jesus - only to get a cheeky 13 y/old reptile on the line - now the cunts on youtube... granted he's high off his nut & scamming to shake doon the vatican... but hey!

seriosly WWJD?? naw fold tae a monetry pipe-dream das for sure, likely, he'd wana end us all! - i mean after running it by "the guys" of-course... lol

well, i'm leaning toward icke on this 'un - oh das right, icke neva existed...

__________________
"All You Need Is Love"
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:06 AM   #14
dawnbreak
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 10,375
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
Hey Jesus! Hows it going?
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #15
psychicdude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oz...Earth sometimes
Posts: 567
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
hahaha, Loved it, haven't seen the whole movie yet, I should though shouldn't I. Hey I don't know if I said this before, I can't turn water into wine but I can turn wine into water Forgot to add Jesus is Building a Space ship using dark energy and we are...

Last edited by psychicdude; 04-09-2011 at 03:23 PM.
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
psychicdude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oz...Earth sometimes
Posts: 567
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
cor blimey das a tad dry mate...

but fuck yeah! count me in...

aye, gone are the days of channeling Jesus - only to get a cheeky 13 y/old reptile on the line - now the cunts on youtube... granted he's high off his nut & scamming to shake doon the vatican... but hey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-vHKFVsFE
Yep we're shaking her down, it's our money, welcome aboard! Hahaha, Liked the video BTW, interesting A psychedelic Factory eh? DMT Baby, that is what it is all about, all religion stems from it. So your in, cool. I am serrious if we can get millions of names, we can get our Wealth. Because The Church isn't the Church, WE Are the Church, the Church isn't the POPE or his Bitch Bishops, hehehe, Jesus is cheeky You know what I feel, if he did come, he would not be happy with the behavior of the Authority inside of the Church. He would Love the Catholics and Muslims and Jews but Not the Satanic Authority's controlling them...he would kick ass and shake down the church and break the cross
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #17
quetzalcoatl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nobody Loves Me - activating badies since 1984
Posts: 4,732
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
Yep we're shaking her down, it's our money, welcome aboard! Hahaha, Liked the video BTW, interesting A psychedelic Factory eh? DMT Baby, that is what it is all about, all religion stems from it. So your in, cool. I am serrious if we can get millions of names, we can get our Wealth. Because The Church isn't the Church, WE Are the Church, the Church isn't the POPE or his Bitch Bishops, hehehe, Jesus is cheeky You know what I feel, if he did come, he would not be happy with the behavior of the Authority inside of the Church. He would Love the Catholics and Muslims and Jews but Not the Satanic Authority's controlling them...he would kick ass and shake down the church and break the cross
yeah okay man - but only if there's nuffin on tv like....

aye, the pineal gland & its ability to naturally produce dimethyl-tryptamine.
__________________
"All You Need Is Love"

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 04-09-2011 at 03:49 PM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #18
psychicdude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oz...Earth sometimes
Posts: 567
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
aye, the pineal gland & its ability to naturally produce dimethyl-tryptamine.
Yes we can thank Dr Strassman for the DMT thingy, he put it all on the line for all of us, maybe he's Jesus?...No, I am Jesus and my motto is, "Money Talks, Bullshit Walks" So enough talking I will go get the Money! Not going to be easy though, they Hoard everything at the Vatican from the People. as they do like to celibate the Suffering of others. I think they are into S&M, not that there is anything wrong with that, if kinky is what people are into Jesus is down with that so long as it is not real harm. But the Vatican believes in Suffering and Jesus Believes in Healing, How Fucked Up is That...everything is Backwards in this world, Jesus is what we see and Know as right, the leadership is what we see and know as wrong...again welcome aboard and your right not Jesus like on TV.
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #19
quetzalcoatl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nobody Loves Me - activating badies since 1984
Posts: 4,732
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicdude View Post
Yes we can thank Dr Strassman for the DMT thingy, he put it all on the line for all of us, maybe he's Jesus?...No, I am Jesus and my motto is, "Money Talks, Bullshit Walks" So enough talking I will go get the Money! Not going to be easy though, they Hoard everything at the Vatican from the People. as they do like to celibate the Suffering of others. I think they are into S&M, not that there is anything wrong with that, if kinky is what people are into Jesus is down with that so long as it is not real harm. But the Vatican believes in Suffering and Jesus Believes in Healing, How Fucked Up is That...everything is Backwards in this world, Jesus is what we see and Know as right, the leadership is what we see and know as wrong...again welcome aboard and your right not Jesus like on TV.
oh lordy...

well, on the off-chance it doesn't work out, you could always fall back to a promising career as a stand-up comic....
__________________
"All You Need Is Love"

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 04-09-2011 at 08:49 PM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
psychicdude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oz...Earth sometimes
Posts: 567
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
oh lordy...

well, on the off-chance it doesn't work out, you could always fall back to a promising career as a stand-up comic....
Hehehe, yea that would be so much fun, I got the petition started now...http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jesuschrist/ You don't have to read the whole thing, just sign it, you can trust me I am Jesus after all...hehehe
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.