Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #41
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Akhenaton - As the Sphinx-like Lion (of Judea). He was the Biblical Moses and the true "King of the Jews."

Bingo.

Jesus was never a Jewgyptian
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #42
lightgiver

Default Yew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Bingo.

Jesus was never a Jewgyptian
Who are your ancestors ?

The Essenes (in Modern but not in Ancient Hebrew: אִסִּיִים, Isiyim; Greek: Εσσηνοι, Εσσαιοι, or Οσσαιοι; Essēnoi, Essaioi, Ossaioi) were a Jewish sect that flourished from the 2nd century BCE to the 1st century CE which some scholars claim seceded from the Zadokite priests. Being much fewer in number than the Pharisees and the Sadducees (the other two major sects at the time), the Essenes lived in various cities but congregated in communal life dedicated to asceticism, voluntary poverty, daily immersion, and abstinence from worldly pleasures, including (for some groups) marriage. Many separate but related religious groups of that era shared similar mystic, eschatological, messianic, and ascetic beliefs. These groups are collectively referred to by various scholars as the "Essenes." Josephus records that Essenes existed in large numbers, and thousands lived throughout Roman Jud├Ža.

some historians had also suggested, that name "Essene" is a Hellenized form of the word "Hasidim" or "Hasid" ("pious ones").
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #43
lightgiver

Default JC

Old 20-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #44
lightgiver

Default Gypsy

LONDON Aug 1 (Reuters Life!) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.

Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

"We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago," Scholz told Reuters.

It is estimated that the earliest migration of haplogroup R1b1a2 into Europe began with the spread of agriculture in 7,000 BC, according to iGENEA.

However, the geneticists were not sure how Tutankhamun's paternal lineage came to Egypt from its region of origin.

The centre is now using DNA testing to search for the closest living relatives of "King Tut".

"The offer has only been publicised for three days but we have already seen a lot of interest," Scholz told Reuters. (Edited by Paul Casciato)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...124_enfant.jpg

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=16330

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1907...-lineage-d.htm
Old 20-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #45
clachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
What?
Has Usain Bolt boycotted the Olympics?

Tell me it's not true.

tian an.
'say it aint so' is usually what the in crowd say at the moment.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #46
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post
Sorry; the stick's too far up my arse for that sort of thing to come out spontaneously...

Can't find anything about it on the net: Are you pulling my leg? (decode reality)

tian an.

Last edited by tien an; 20-08-2011 at 09:30 PM.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #47
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post
Say it ain't so? You mean I've been in with the in-crowd all this time?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #48
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spolier View Post
no suprise that another 'englishman' finds he is descended from someone who is not 'english'. i would suggest that the most vociferous EDLers on here would also be suprised if they checked their family trees.

You seem to have a strange obsession about telling people they aren't English, have you been on a common purpose course, do you work for the BBC or maybe the Guardian ? very strange indeed.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #49
chloesnose

i always thought coe and uri geller were bros'
chloesnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #50
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

I can't believe Bolt is thinking of boycotting the games because of the Coe revelation.

Surely Coe shouldn't be ashamed of this, I dislike the odious little fucker but for God's sake it's not his fault his ancestor was a slave owner. It's ridiculous that Coe is being forced to feel that way.

hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #51
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Go back far enough and we all had bananas hanging from our family trees.
Hahaha that hilarious, thanks for the laugh.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #52
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
LONDON Aug 1 (Reuters Life!) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.

Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

"We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago," Scholz told Reuters.

It is estimated that the earliest migration of haplogroup R1b1a2 into Europe began with the spread of agriculture in 7,000 BC, according to iGENEA.

However, the geneticists were not sure how Tutankhamun's paternal lineage came to Egypt from its region of origin.

The centre is now using DNA testing to search for the closest living relatives of "King Tut".

"The offer has only been publicised for three days but we have already seen a lot of interest," Scholz told Reuters. (Edited by Paul Casciato)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...124_enfant.jpg

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=16330

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1907...-lineage-d.htm
And some 70% of Asiatic men have the Y chromosome of Gengis Khan allegedly. It's no surprise that British men have Egyptian origins. But we're distinctively different today.

Wolves aren't dogs, but all dog's are descended from them.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #53
lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Surely Coe shouldn't be ashamed of this, I dislike the odious little fucker but for God's sake it's not his fault his ancestor was a slave owner.
Agreed.

5 b7 b2 4
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #54
snapdragon

Cohen was anglicised as Coe?
snapdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #55
spolier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
I was wondering - like you do - just who the main slaveowners were back in the day and who their living descendants are?

Any DIFers already done the research on this?
I know that imperial britain started to pay slave masters for the amount of children they sired with slaves, this was to make sure that the plantation owners/slave masters had a ready made slave labour force, because catching slaves and bringing them back was an expensive way to have large amounts of labour.

apparantly ainsly harriet, a chef apparantly who look black, is in fact descended from a white plantation owner, along with many of the EDL i would suspect.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote