Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 01-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #81
lightgiver

Arrow KoS Anatomy and Dissection

The cicada and the little dove laugh at this, saying, "When we make an effort and fly up, we can get as far as the elm or the sapanwood tree, but sometimes we don't make it and just fall down on the ground. Now how is anyone going to go ninety thousand li to the south!"

How do I know this is so? The morning mushroom knows nothing of twilight and dawn; the summer cicada knows nothing of spring and autumn.. They are the short-lived. South of Ch'u there is a caterpillar which counts 500 years as one spring and 500 years as one autumn. Long, long ago there was a great rose of Sharon that counted 8'000 years as one spring and 8,000 years as 1 autumn...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNeQm5aqrHo
Quote:
YOUR LIFE HAS A LIMIT but knowledge has none. If you use what is limited to pursue what has no limit, you will be in danger.. If you understand this and still strive for knowledge, you will be in danger for certain! If you do good, stay away from fame.. If you do evil, stay away from punishments. Follow the middle; go by what is constant, and you can stay in one piece, keep yourself alive..Cook Ting laid down his knife and replied, "What I care about is the Way, which goes beyond skill. When I first began cutting up oxen, all I could see was the ox itself. After 3 years I no longer saw the whole OX. And now - now I go at it by spirit and don't look with my eyes. Perception and understanding have come to a stop and spirit moves where it wants. I go along with the natural makeup, strike in the big hollows, guide the knife through the big openings, and follow things as they are. So I never touch the smallest ligament or tendon, much less a main joint...

The Great Blizzard of 1888 or Great Blizzard of '88 (March 11 – March 14, 1888) was one of the most severe recorded blizzards in the history of the United States of America.. Snowfalls of 20–60 inches (51–152 cm) fell in parts of New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, and sustained winds of more than 45 miles per hour (72 km/h) produced snowdrifts in excess of 50 feet (15 m). Railroads were shut down and people were confined to their houses for up to a week..Fire stations were immobilized, and property loss from fire alone was estimated at $25 million..Severe flooding occurred after the storm due to melting snow, especially in the Brooklyn area, which was more susceptible to serious flooding due to its topography..Efforts were made to push the snow into the Atlantic Ocean.. More than 400 people died from the storm and the ensuing cold, including 200 in New York City alone..The blizzard resulted in the founding of the Christman Bird and Wildlife Sanctuary located near Delanson, Schenectady County, New York.. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970...
Quote:
Walter Rothschild was born in London, the eldest son and heir of Lord Rothschild, an immensely wealthy financier, of the international Rothschild financial dynasty, and the first Jewish peer in England..At the age of 7, he declared that he would run a zoological museum. As a child, he collected insects, butterflies, and other animals.. Among his pets at the family home in Tring Park were kangaroos and exotic birds..As a boy, Rothschild was once dragged off his horse and assaulted by workmen while on a hunting ride near Tring, an experience that he personally attributed to Anti-Semitism..At 21, he reluctantly went to work at the family bank, N M Rothschild & Sons in London. He worked there from 1889 to 1908.. Нe evidently lacked any interest or ability in the financial profession, but it was not until 1908 that he was finally allowed to give it up. However, his parents established a zoological museum as a compensation, and footed the bill for expeditions all over the world to seek out animals..In 1929 he bought one of the largest mansions in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York, at 70th Street, with over 11,000 square feet (1,000 m2)..A scene from The House of Rothschild was used in the Nazi feature film The Eternal Jew without the permission of the copyright holders..In honey bees, the genetics of offspring can best be controlled by artificially inseminating a queen with drones collected from a single hive, where the drones' mother is known. In the natural mating process, a queen mates with multiple drones, which may not come from the same hive. Therefore, in the natural mating process, batches of female offspring will have fathers of different genetic origin...Drones are characterized by Eyes that are twice the size of those of worker bees and queens..They called her the Queen Bee, and she was.. Dame Miriam Rothschild, who has died aged 96, may have had little formal education but, without aspiring to academic status, she was so expert in so many fields that she gathered 8 honorary doctorates, from Oxford in 1968 to Cambridge in 1999, and a fellowship of the Royal Society (1985).. Yet to describe her as one of Britain's leading naturalists, a world authority on fleas, on butterflies, on pyrazines and chemical communication...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpKCqp9CALQ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Blizzard_of_1888
http://www.theguardian.com/news/2005...ies.obituaries
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=57 Once more into the fray.. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.. Live and die on this day.. Live and die on this day..A job at the end of the world.. A salaried killer for a big P company..We're going to get a large branch and sharpen the end of it in the next 5...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=76

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-05-2014 at 08:38 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #82
lightgiver

Arrow Rh-3

Field Marshal Douglas Haig, 1st Earl Haig, KT GCB OM GCVO KCIE ADC (19 June 1861 – 29 January 1928) was a British senior officer during World War I.. He commanded the British Expeditionary Force from 1915 to the end of the war.. He was commander during the Battle of the Somme, the battle with one of the highest casualties in British military history, the 3rd Battle of Ypres, and the Hundred Days Offensive, which led to the armistice in 1918..Historically, Craigleith was a rabbit warren, where the animals were deliberately bred for food.. Rabbits were wiped out by myxomatosis in the 1950s...After its discovery in 1896 in imported rabbits in Uruguay, a relatively harmless strain spread quickly throughout the wild populations in South America...In Australia, the virus was first field-tested for population control in 1938.. A full-scale release was performed in 1950. It was devastatingly effective, reducing the estimated rabbit population from 600 million to 100 million in 2 years...Watership Down - Bright Eyes - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
15 is a triangular number, a hexagonal number, a pentatope number and the 4th Bell number isis the double factorial of 5.. It is a composite number; its proper divisors being 1, 3 and 5.. With only 2 X-ceptions, all prime quadruplets enclose a multiple of 15, with 15 itself being enclosed by the quadruplet (11, 13, 17, 19). 15 is also the number of supersingular Primes Magic constant of the unique order-3 normal magic square...

You Dig Your Coal...15 is one of The Numbers – 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42 – featured in Lost...A restaurant in London, built by celebrity chef J Oliver...In the Hebrew numbering system, the number 15 is not written according to the usual method, with the letters that represent "10" and "5" (י-ה, yodh and heh), because those spell out one of the Jewish names of God. Instead, the date is written with the letters representing "9" and "6" (ט-ו, teth and vav)..Then its sold back to you....
Miners Leaving Pendlebury Colliery (1901) - YouTube
The Monday night before her murder, Tabram was drinking with another prostitute, Mary Ann Connelly, known as "Pearly Poll", and 2 soldiers in a public house, the Angel and Crown, close to George Yard Buildings. The 4 of them paired off, left the public house and separated at about 11:45 p.m., each woman with her own client..Today, the location is called Gunthorpe Street and residential flats stand on the site of George Yard Buildings. Pearly Poll and her client went to the parallel Angel Alley.

In the early hours of the night, a resident of the Buildings, one Mrs. Hewitt, was awoken by cries of "Murder!", but domestic violence and shouts of that nature were common in the area and she ignored the noise..At 2:00 a.m., two other residents, husband and wife Joseph and Elizabeth Mahoney, returned to the Buildings and saw no one on the stairs. At the same time, the patrolling beat officer, PC Thomas Barrett, questioned a grenadier loitering nearby, who replied that he was waiting for a friend..At 3:30 a.m., resident Albert George Crow returned home after a night's work as a cab driver and noticed Tabram's body lying on a landing above the first flight of stairs. The landing was so dimly lit that he mistook her for a sleeping vagrant and it was not until just before 5:00 a.m. that a resident coming down the stairs on his way to work, dock labourer John Saunders Reeves, realized she was dead..

Reeves fetched Barrett, who sent for Dr Timothy Robert Killeen to examine the body. Killeen arrived at about 5:30 a.m. and estimated that Tabram had been dead for around 3 hours..Her killer had stabbed her 39 times in the body and neck, including 9 times in the throat - 5 in the left lung - 2 in the right lung - 1 in the heart, 5 in the liver, 2 in the spleen, and 6 in the stomach, also wounding her lower abdomen and genitals. She was lying on her back and her clothing was raised to her middle, exposing her lower half, which indicated the body lay in a sexual position. Killeen, however, could supply no evidence of intercourse..The testimony of the residents and Dr Killeen indicated that Tabram was killed between 2:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Residents had seen and heard nothing between those times..The local inspector of the Metropolitan Police Force, Edmund Reid of H Division Whitechapel, was in charge of the investigation. He arranged for PC Barrett to visit the Tower of London on 7 August in the hope that Barrett could identify the man he had seen standing in the street..9 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 6 =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNg2XWMxktM

Quote:
Haig was born in Charlotte Square, Edinburgh - he was not an aristocrat by birth, or even landed gentry..His father John Haig—an irascible alcoholic—was middle class ("in trade"), and as head of the family's successful Haig & Haig whisky distillery had an income of £10,000 per year, an enormous amount at the time.. His mother (Rachel) was from a gentry family fallen on straitened circumstances..Haig attended Clifton College. Both of Haig's parents died by the time he was 18..T Royal Mile is at the heart of Scotland's legal system..The City of Edinburgh Council held a summit with residents, traders and other interested organisations to discuss the problems of 'Tartan Tat' taking over the street and how the Royal Mile can be made into a 5 star visitor attraction..Notable cities and towns on 55°N..Russia Omsk, Novosibirsk - Derry, Northern Ireland - Newcastle upon Tyne South Shields, England, UK..The 55th parallel serves as the southern boundary of Nunavik territory in Quebec...Nunavik means "place to live" in the local dialect of Inuktitut and the Inuit inhabitants of the region call themselves Nunavimmiut. There are three meteor craters in Nunavik: New Quebec crater, Couture crater, and La Moinerie crater...As a riding, Nunavik would be the second least populous in Quebec, slightly more populous than Îles-de-la-Madeleine, which is able to exist as a separate riding under an exception to the laws on population distribution by riding...http://youtu.be/oWNKH7B5mSs
Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener, KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916) was a senior British Army officer and colonial administrator who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it..Egypt had recently become a British puppet state, its army led by British officers, although still nominally under the sovereignty of the Khedive (Egyptian monarch) and his nominal overlord the (Ottoman) Sultan of Turkey.. He became 2IC of an Egyptian Cavalry regiment in February 1883 and then took part in the failed Gordon relief expedition in the Sudan in late 1884..Promoted to brevet major on 8 October 1884 and to brevet lieutenant-colonel on 15 June 1885, he became the British member of the Zanzibar boundary commission in July 1885..Having become Sirdar (CIC) of the Egyptian Army with the local rank of brigadier in April 1892, he won victories at the Battle of Ferkeh in June 1896 and the Battle of Hafir in September 1896 earning him national fame in the United Kingdom and promotion to MG on 25 September 1896.. He achieved further successes at the Battle of Atbara in April 1898 and then the Battle of Omdurman in September 1898..In June 1911 Kitchener then returned to Egypt as British Agent and Consul-General in Egypt during the formal reign of Abbas Hilmi II as Khedive..He was created Earl Kitchener, of Khartoum and of Broome in the County of Kent, on 29 June 1914..After the war, a number of conspiracy theories were put forward, one by Lord Alfred Douglas, positing a connection between Kitchener's death, the recent naval Battle of Jutland, Winston Churchill, and a Jewish conspiracy.. Another claimed that the Hampshire did not strike a mine at all, but was sunk by X-Plosives secreted in the vessel by Irish Republicans..In 1883 Kitchener became a Freemason.. He was initiated in Cairo at La Concordia Lodge number 1226, English constitution..From his time in Egypt in 1892, he gathered around him a cadre of eager young and unmarried officers nicknamed "Kitchener's band of boys". He also avoided interviews with women, took a great deal of interest in the Boy Scout movement, and decorated his rose garden with 4 pairs of sculptured bronze boys.. According to Hyam, "there is no evidence that he ever loved a Woman"..Most Honourable Order of the B-ath is a British order of chivalry founded by George I on 18 May 1725..The name derives from the elaborate mediaeval ceremony for creating a knight, which involved bathing (as a symbol of purification) as 1 of its Elements.. The K-nights so created were known as "K-nights of the Bath"..The Order initially consisted of the Sovereign, a Prince of the blood Royal as Principal Knight, a Great Master and 35 Knights Companion..Se7en O-fficers were attached to the Order..In 1859 a further edition of the Statutes was issued; the changes related mainly to the costs associated with the Order..In addition foreigners had usually been provided with stars made of silver and diamonds, whereas ordinary members had only embroidered stars..Prior to the 1913 Installation it was necessary to adapt the chapel to accommodate the larger number of members.. An appeal was made to the members of the Order, and following the Installation a surplus remained..1897–1901: Albert Edward, Prince of Wales later King Edward VII..Originally a Prince of the Blood Royal, as the Principal Knight Companion, ranked next after the Sovereign..355 Knights Commander (KCB) or Dames Commander (DCB)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas..._1st_Earl_Haig
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=611That's right! A laugh can be a very powerful thing..Mommy's going to the beauty parlor, darling, but I'm leaving you with your favorite friend, R oger.. He's going to take very, very good care of you, because if he doesn't... HE'S GOING BACK TO THE SCIENCE LAB- Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1484

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-05-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:11 AM   #83
lightgiver

Arrow Chi Spirit

I DO invocate and conjure thee, O Spirit,and being with power armed from the SUPREME MAJESTY, I do strongly command thee, by BERALANENSIS, BALDACHIENSIS, PAUMACHIA, and APOLOGIAE SEDES; by the most Powerful Princes, Genii, Liachidæ, and Ministers of the Tartarean Abode; and by the Chief Prince of the Seat of Apologia in the Ninth Legion, I do invoke thee, and by invocating conjure thee. And being armed with power from the SUPREME MAJESTY, I do strongly command thee, by Him Who spake and it was done, and unto whom all creatures be obedient. Also I, being made after the image of GOD, endued with power from GOD and created according unto His will, do exorcise thee by that most mighty and powerful name of GOD, EL, strong and wonderful; O thou Spirit N.. And I command thee and Him who spake the Word and His FIAT was accomplished, and by all the names of God. Also by the names ADONAI, EL, ELOHIM, ELOHI, EHYEH, ASHER EHYEH, ZABAOTH, ELION, IAH, TETRAGRAMMATON, SHADDAI, LORD GOD MOST HIGH, I do exorcise thee and do powerfully command thee, O thou Spirit N., that thou dost forthwith appear unto me here before this Circle in a fair human shape, without any deformity or tortuosity.. And by this ineffable name, TETRAGRAMMATON IEHOVAH, do I command thee, at the which being heard the elements are overthrown, the air is shaken, the sea runneth back, the fire is quenched, the earth trembleth, and all the hosts of the celestials, terrestrials, and infernals, do tremble together, and are troubled and confounded. Wherefore come thou, O Spirit forthwith, and without delay, from any or all parts of the world wherever thou mayest be, and make rational answers unto all things that I shall demand of thee.. Come thou peaceably, visibly, and affably, now, and without delay, manifesting that which I shall desire. For thou art conjured by the name of the LIVING and TRUE GOD, HELIOREN, wherefore fulfil thou my commands, and persist thou therein unto the end, and according unto mine interest, visibly and affably speaking unto me with a voice clear and intelligible Without any ambiguity...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi-Ram View Post

What about Ban Ki...

They can also fly..Alan Partridge Cheeky Monkey Clip - YouTubehttp://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1692speak 13 different languages including 4 diff types of Eng-lish T-elepathic P-owers...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Ki-moon
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=64You might even vote for one this fall..You see them on the street..You watch them on TVYou think they're people just like you who gave the steel companies a break when they needed peoples Carbon dioxide,fluorocarbons, and methane have increased since Earth is being acclimatized.. They are turning our atmosphere into their atmosphere... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1297

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-05-2014 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:51 PM   #84
lightgiver

Arrow Zedong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikkPTdz0WeA

Mao Zedong, also transcribed as Mao Tse-tung, and commonly referred to as Chairman Mao (December 26, 1893 – September 9, 1976), was a Chinese Communist revolutionary and the founding father of the People's Republic of China, which he governed as Chairman of the Communist Party of China from its establishment in 1949 until his death in 1976. His Marxist-Leninist theories, military strategies and political policies are collectively known as Maoism or Mao Zedong Thought..Born the son of a wealthy farmer in Shaoshan, Hunan, Mao adopted a Chinese nationalist and anti-imperialist outlook in early life, particularly influenced by the events of the Xinhai Revolution of 1911 and May 4th Movement of 1919...

Mao moved to Beijing, where his mentor Yang Changji had taken a job at Peking University..Yang thought Mao exceptionally "intelligent and handsome", securing him a job as assistant to the university librarian Li Dazhao, an early Chinese Communist..Li authored a series of New Youth articles on the October Revolution in Russia, during which the Communist Bolshevik Party under the leadership of Vladimir Lenin had seized power. Lenin was an advocate of the socio-political theory of Marxism, first developed by the German sociologists Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, and Li's articles brought an understanding of Marxism to the Chinese revolutionary movement..Becoming "more and more radical", Mao was influenced by Peter Kropotkin's anarchism but joined Li's Study Group and "developed rapidly toward Marxism" during the winter of 1919..The Communist Party of China was founded by Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao in the French concession of Shanghai in 1921 as a study society and informal network. Mao set up a Changsha branch, also establishing a branch of the Socialist Youth Corps. Opening a bookstore under the control of his new Cultural Book Society, its purpose was to propagate revolutionary literature throughout Hunan..Now party secretary for Hunan, Mao was stationed in Changsha, from which he went on a Communist recruitment drive.. In August 1921, he founded the Self-Study University, through which readers could gain access to revolutionary literature, housed in the premises of the Society for the Study of Wang Fuzhi.. Taking part in the YMCA mass education movement to fight illiteracy, he opened a Changsha branch, though replaced the usual textbooks with revolutionary tracts in order to spread Marxism among the students.. They also engaged local intellectuals, gentry, military officers, merchants, Red Gang dragon heads and church clergy in support...

Quote:
After the end of World War II, the U.S. continued their military assistance to Chiang Kai-shek and his KMT government forces against the People's Liberation Army (PLA) led by Mao Zedong in the civil war for control of China. Likewise, the Soviet Union gave quasi-covert support to Mao by their occupation of north east China, which allowed the PLA to move in en masse and took large supplies of arms left by the Japanese's Kwantung Army..In 1948, under direct orders from Mao, the People's Liberation Army starved out the Kuomintang forces occupying the city of Changchun. At least 160,000 civilians are believed to have perished during the siege, which lasted from June until October. PLA lieutenant colonel Zhang Zhenglu, who documented the siege in his book White Snow, Red Blood, compared it to Hiroshima: "The casualties were about the same. Hiroshima took 9 seconds; Changchun took 5 months.".. On January 21, 1949, Kuomintang forces suffered great losses in battles against Mao's forces. In the early morning of December 10, 1949, PLA troops laid siege to Chengdu, the last KMT-held city in mainland China, and Chiang Kai-shek evacuated from the mainland to Taiwan..The People's Republic of China was established on October 1, 1949. It was the culmination of over 2 decades of civil and international wars..Mao himself claimed that a total of 700,000 people were killed in attacks on "counter-revolutionaries" during the years 1950–52.. However, because there was a policy to select "at least 1 landlord, and usually several, in virtually every village for public execution",the number of deaths range between 2 million and 5 million.. In addition, at least 1.5 million people,perhaps as many as 4 to 6 million, were sent to "reform through labour" camps where many perished..Mao played a personal role in organizing the mass repressions and established a system of execution quotas, which were often exceeded..He defended these killings as necessary for the securing of power..Workers denounced their bosses, spouses turned on their spouses, and children informed on their parents; the victims were often humiliated at struggle sessions, a method designed to intimidate and terrify people to the maximum. Mao insisted that minor offenders be criticised and reformed or sent to labour camps, "while the worst among them should be shot." These campaigns took several hundred thousand additional lives, the vast majority via suicide..In Shanghai, suicide by jumping from tall buildings became so commonplace that residents avoided walking on the pavement near skyscrapers for fear that suicides might land on them...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3c5drHGBM

In January 1958, Mao launched the second 5-Year Plan, known as the Great Leap Forward, a plan intended as an alternative model for economic growth to the Soviet model focusing on heavy industry that was advocated by others in the party. Under this economic program, the relatively small agricultural collectives which had been formed to date were rapidly merged into far larger people's communes, and many of the peasants were ordered to work on massive infrastructure projects and on the production of iron and steel. Some private food production was banned; livestock and farm implements were brought under collective ownership.. The net result, which was compounded in some areas by drought and in others by floods, left rural peasants with little food for themselves and many millions starved to death in the largest famine known as the Great Chinese Famine. This famine was a direct cause of the death of some 30 million Chinese peasants between 1959 and 1962.. Further, many children who became emaciated and malnourished during years of hardship and struggle for survival died shortly after the Great Leap Forward came to an end in 1962..

Believing that certain liberal bourgeois elements of society continued to threaten the socialist framework, groups of young people known as the Red Guards struggled against authorities at all levels of society and even set up their own tribunals. Chaos reigned in much of the nation, and millions were persecuted, including a famous philosopher, Chen Yuen. During the Cultural Revolution, the schools in China were closed and the young intellectuals living in cities were ordered to the countryside to be "re-educated" by the peasants, where they performed hard manual labour and other work..When Mao was informed of such losses, particularly that people had been driven to suicide, he is alleged to have commented: "People who try to commit suicide — don't attempt to save them!..China is such a populous nation, it is not as if we cannot do without a few people."..The authorities allowed the Red Guards to abuse and kill opponents of the regime. Said Xie Fuzhi, national police chief: "Don't say it is wrong of them to beat up bad persons: if in anger they beat someone to death, then so be it." As a result, in August and September 1966, there were 1,772 people murdered in Beijing alone...

Quote:
In 1969, Mao declared the Cultural Revolution to be over, although the official history of the People's Republic of China marks the end of the Cultural Revolution in 1976 with Mao's death. In the last years of his life, Mao was faced with declining health due to either Parkinson's disease or, according to his physician, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.. Some also attributed Mao's decline in health to the betrayal of Lin Biao. Mao remained passive as various factions within the Communist Party mobilised for the power struggle anticipated after his death..This period is often looked at in official circles in China and in the West as a great stagnation or even of reversal for China. While many—an estimated 100 million—did suffer, some scholars, such as Lee Feigon and Mobo Gao, claim there were many great advances, and in some sectors the Chinese economy continued to outperform the west.. They hold that the Cultural Revolution period laid the foundation for the spectacular growth that continues in China. During the Cultural Revolution, China exploded its first H-Bomb (1967), launched the Dong Fang Hong satellite (January 30, 1970), commissioned its first nuclear submarines and made various advances in science and technology..His policies caused the deaths of tens of millions of people during his 27-year reign, more than any other Twentieth Century leader.. At 15:00 Beijing time on September 18, a somber cacophony of guns, sirens, whistles and horns all across China were spontaneously blown in observance of a 3-minute silence. Simultaneously, those who heard the sustained noise ceased all activity. After that a band in Tiananmen Square, packed with and surrounded by millions of people, played The Internationale. The final service on that day was concluded by Hua Guofeng's 20-minute-long eulogy atop Tiananmen Gate. Mao's body was later permanently interred a spectacular mausoleum, even though he had wished to be cremated and had been one of the first high-ranking officials to sign the "Proposal that all Central Leaders be Cremated after Death" in November 1956...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATOEI_IM1vk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=51In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to Shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company Entire than to destroy Them...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=624

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-05-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Old 17-05-2014, 06:35 PM   #85
lightgiver

Exclamation X-ecution GV-an

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2YS6KVrQqcThe execution van, also called a mobile execution unit, was developed by the government of the People's Republic of China and were first used in 1997. There is evidence that mobile execution chambers existed before 1997: the state of Delaware in the United States of America purchased a mobile lethal-injection chamber in 1986.. The prisoner is strapped to a stretcher and killed inside the van. The van allows death sentences to be carried out without moving the prisoner to an execution ground. The vans also require less manpower per execution, requiring four persons to assist with the injection..The PRC states that the vans are more humane than previous forms of execution. Human-rights groups predict that the execution rate in China will increase because of mobile capital punishment..The PRC government claims that this is a more humane form of killing people, being far less painful than firing squad executions. Zhao Shijie, president of the Yunnan Provincial High Court, was quoted as praising the new system: "The use of lethal injection shows that China's death penalty system is becoming more civilized and humane.".. While the vans have moved China away from previous days of large public executions, human rights activists counter that they are "like government-sanctioned death squads", and allow for an increased number and a higher efficiency of executions..During trips to Russia in 1941, Heinrich Himmler learned the psychological impact on the Einsatzgruppen killers posed by the shooting of Women and Children.. Hence, he commissioned Arthur Nebe to explore ways of killing that were less stressful for the killers. Nebe's experiments eventually led to the utilization of the gas van..This vehicle had already been used in 1940 for the gassing of East Prussian and Pomeranian mental patients in Soldau, a camp located in the former Polish corridor..One application of the Nazis' gas van became known in 1943 after the trial of members of crimes against humanity committed in the territory of the Krasnodar Territory of the USSR, where about 7,000 civilians were killed by gas poisoning..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbfZ4Jbz8pQ

Quote:
Wrongful EXecution is a miscarriage of justice occurring when an innocent person is put to death by Capital Punishment, the "death penalty." Cases of wrongful execution are cited as an argument by opponents of capital punishment..A number of people are claimed to have been innocent victims of the death penalty.. Newly available DNA evidence has allowed the exoneration and release of more than 15 death row inmates since 1992 in the United States, but DNA evidence is available in only a fraction of capital cases. Others have been released on the basis of weak cases against them, sometimes involving prosecutorial misconduct; resulting in acquittal at retrial, charges dropped, or innocence-based pardons. The Death Penalty Information Center (U.S.) has published a list of 10 inmates "executed but possibly innocent".. At least 39 executions are claimed to have been carried out in the U.S. in the face of evidence of innocence or serious doubt about guilt...In the UK, reviews prompted by the Criminal Cases Review Commission have resulted in one pardon and 3 X-onerations for people executed between 1950 and 1953 (when the execution rate in England and Wales averaged 17 per year)..Jiang Guoqing (Chinese: 江國慶, 1975-1997) was a Taiwanese soldier who was executed by a military tribunal on August 13, 1997 for the rape and murder of a 5-year-old girl. On January 28, 2011, over 13 years after the execution, Xu Rongzhou (Chinese: 許榮洲) admitted to the prosecutor that he had been responsible for the crime...Weiqing An (Chinese: 魏清安, ?–1984, 23 years old) was a Chinese citizen who was executed for the rape of Liu, a woman who had disappeared. The execution was carried out on 3 May 1984 by the Intermediate People's court. In the next month, Tian Yuxiu (田玉修) was arrested and admitted that he had committed the rape..3 years later, Wei was officially declared innocent..One year later, Han arrives from China, asking Mei to memorize a long number. On the way to retrieve a second number, the Vehicle is ambushed by the Russian mafia. Mei is taken to Emile, who demands the number..The infamous “inverted V” shapes left by Jack on Eddowes'...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exSD7rHVI4U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=95This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car-10 people right there..10 people..10 more people..This pin..2 people..This is Gold... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=195

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-05-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 23-05-2014, 02:00 AM   #86
lightgiver

Arrow Spitting B's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr1CCxMM2qY

According to the Yì Jīn Jīng,after Bodhidharma faced the wall for 33 years at Shaolin temple and made a hole with his stare, he left behind an iron chest.. When the monks opened this chest they found 2 books: the “Marrow Cleansing Classic,” and the “Muscle Tendon Change Classic”, or "Yi Jin Jing" within... The first book was taken by Bodhidharma's disciple Huike, and disappeared; as for the 2nd, the monks selfishly coveted it, practicing the skills therein, falling into heterodox ways, and losing the correct purpose of cultivating the Real. The Shaolin monks have made some fame for themselves through their fighting skill; this is all due to their possession ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HUGMBu-rTI
Quote:
Rapping (also known as rap music, emceeing,MCing, spitting [bars], or rhyming) refers to "spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics"...Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms sexual penetration initiated against one or more individuals without the consent of those individuals. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated..Internationally, the incidence of rapes recorded by the police during 2010 varied between 0.2 in Azerbaijan per 100,000 people and 92.9 per 100,000 people in Botswana with 6.3 per 100,000 people in Lithuania as the median. According to the American Medical Association (1995), sexual violence, and rape in particular, is considered the most underreported violent crime. The rate of reporting, prosecuting and convicting for rape varies considerably in different jurisdictions. The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (1999) estimated that 91% of U.S. rape victims are female and 9% are male. Rape by strangers is usually less common than rape by persons the victim knows, and several studies argue that male-on-male and female-on-female prison rapes are quite common and may be the least reported forms of rape..People who have been raped can be severely traumatized and may suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder;in addition to psychological harm resulting from the act, rape may cause physical injury, or have additional effects on the victims, such as the acquiring of sexually transmitted infections or becoming pregnant. Furthermore, following a rape, a victim may face violence or threats thereof from the rapist, and, in some cultures, from the victim's own family and relatives...http://www.anyclip.com/movies/enter-...s-lees-sister/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin_Fist
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=397A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously.. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming.. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract.. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1324

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-05-2014 at 02:11 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #87
lightgiver

Lightbulb Gang of 4

"Decisively Throw Out the Wang-Zhang-Jiang-Yao Anti-Party Clique!"...

The Gang of 4 (simplified Chinese: 四人帮; traditional Chinese: 四人幫; pinyin: Sìrén bāng) was the name given to a political faction composed of 4 Chinese Communist Party officials.. They came to prominence during the Cultural Revolution (1966–76) and were subsequently charged with a series of treasonous crimes.. The members consisted of Mao Zedong's last wife Jiang Qing, the leading figure of the group, and her close associates Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen..An emergency session of the Politburo was to take place in the Great Hall of the People that evening. Their presence was required. Since Wang Dongxing had been their ally, they did not suspect him... As they passed through the swinging doors into the entrance lobby, they were apprehended and led off in handcuffs. A special 8341 unit then went to Madam Mao's residence at No. 17 Fisherman's Terrace and arrested her. That night Mao Yuanxin was arrested in Manchuria, and the propagandists of the Gang of 4 in Peking University and in newspaper offices were taken into custody. All was done with quiet and efficiency. In Shanghai, the Gang's supporters received a message to come to Beijing "for a meeting". They came and were arrested. Thus, without shedding a drop of blood, the plans of the Gang of 4 to wield supreme power were ended..In 1981, the four deposed leaders were subjected to a show trial and convicted of anti-party activities. During the trial, Jiang Qing in particular was extremely defiant, protesting loudly and bursting into tears at some points. She was the only member of the Gang of Four who bothered to argue on her behalf. The defence's argument was that she obeyed the orders of Chairman Mao Zedong at all times.. Zhang Chunqiao refused to admit any wrong. Yao Wenyuan and Wang Hongwen expressed repentance and confessed their alleged crimes..The prosecution separated political errors from actual crimes. Among the latter were the usurpation of state power and party leadership; the persecution of some 750,000 people, 34,375 of whom died during the period 1966-76.. The official records of the trial have not yet been released..Jiang Qing and Zhang Chunqiao received death sentences that were later commuted to life imprisonment, while Wang Hongwen and Yao Wenyuan were given life and 20 years in prison, respectively.. All members of the Gang of Four have since died; Jiang Qing committed suicide in 1991, Wang Hongwen died in 1992, and Zhang Chunqiao and Yao Wenyuan died in 2005..In the struggle between Hua Guofeng's and Deng Xiaoping's followers, a new term emerged, pointing to Hua's four closest collaborators, Wang Dongxing, Wu De, Ji Dengkui and Chen Xilian. In 1980, they were charged with "grave errors" in the struggle against the Gang of 4 and demoted from the Political Bureau to mere Central Committee membership..A four-sided plane figure is a quadrilateral (quadrangle) or square, sometimes also called a tetragon. A circle divided by 4 makes right angles. Because of it, four (4) is the base number of plane (mathematics)..4 cardinal directions,4 seasons, duodecimal system, and vigesimal system are based on 4...

Quote:
Jiang Qing was born in Zhucheng, Shandong province on March 19, 1914. Her birth name was Lǐ Shūméng (李淑蒙). She was the only child of Li Dewen (李德文), a carpenter, and his subsidiary wife, or concubine. Her father ran his own carpentry and cabinet making shop. After Jiang's parents had a violent argument, her mother found work as a domestic servant (some accounts cite that Jiang's mother also worked as a prostitute) and separated from her husband..Following the Marco Polo Bridge Incident on July 7, 1937 and the Japanese invasion of Shanghai which destroyed most of its movie industry, Jiang left her celebrity life on the stage behind. She went first to Xi'an, then to the Chinese Communist headquarters in Yan'an to "join the revolution" and the war to resist the Japanese invasion. In November, she enrolled in the "Anti-Japanese Military and Political University" (Marxist-Leninist Institute) for study. The Lu Xun Academy of Arts was newly founded in Yan'an on April 10, 1938, and Jiang Qing became a drama department instructor, teaching and performing in college plays and operas..On November 28, 1938, Jiang and Mao married in a small private ceremony following approval by the Party's Central Committee. Because Mao's marriage to He had not yet ended, Jiang was reportedly made to sign a marital contract which stipulated that she would not appear in public with Mao as her escort. Jiang and Mao's only child together, a daughter named Li Na, was born in 1940..By September 5, 1976, Mao's condition turned critical. Upon being contacted by Hua Guofeng, Jiang Qing returned from her trip and spent only a few moments in the hospital's Building 202, where Mao was being treated. Later she returned to her own residence in the Spring Lotus Chamber..On the afternoon of September 7, Mao took a turn for the worse. Mao had just fallen asleep and needed to rest, but Jiang Qing insisted on rubbing his back and moving his limbs, and she sprinkled powder on his body.. The medical team protested that the dust from the powder was not good for his lungs, but she instructed the nurses on duty to follow her example later..Mao's death occurred on September 9, 1976. Mao's chosen successor, Hua Guofeng, chaired his funeral committee. It was believed Hua was a compromise candidate between the free-marketeers and the party orthodox. Some argue this may have been due to his ambivalence and his low-key profile, particularly compared to Deng Xiaoping, the preferred candidate of the market-oriented factions. The party apparatus, under orders from Jiang Qing and Zhang Chunqiao, wrote a eulogy affirming Mao's achievements in order to justify their claims to phower..Jiang Qing showed few signs of sorrow during the days following Mao's death. It was uncertain who controlled the Communist Party's central organs during this transition period..Jiang Qing was sentenced to death in 1981. In 1983, her death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment. During this time, she made several requests to visit Mao Zedong's embalmed body in Beijing, but they were turned down. When the Tiananmen Square protests occurred, Jiang believed that the student activists were liberals rather than Maoists, but she blamed them on Deng Xiaoping, writing that "He let in all those Western ideas!"..She wished her remains could be buried in her home province of Shandong, but in consideration of possible future vandalism to her tomb, the state decided to have her remains moved to a safer common cemetery in Beijing..Jiang Qing is buried in Fukuda Cemetery in the western hills of Beijing. Her grave is marked by a tall white stone inscribed with her school name, not the name by which she was famously known, which reads: "Tomb of Late Mother, Lǐ Yúnhè, 1914–1991" (先母李云鹤之墓,一九一四年至一九九一年)..Becoming Madame Mao is a historical novel by Anchee Min detailing the life of Jiang Qing. She became Madame Mao after her marriage to Mao Zedong.. In this story Min tries to cast a sympathetic light on one of the most controversial political figures in the PRC...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Qing
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=836, Sam is coming with us..Come on! Another pair of eyes and ears watching the house-I'm going to need somebody to talk to.. In this state one has become firm and stable and everything that is appearing is noticed but not identified to.. the "phower" referred to by this compound term is a group of spiritual or psychic powers that include teleportation and other forms of bodily transformation..Did you see what just flew out of that truck- And your dog just shape-shifted into one of them...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=654

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-06-2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #88
lightgiver

Wink JerK

Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa, subspecies pekinensis and chinensis) can refer to 2 distinct varieties of Chinese leaf vegetables often used in Chinese cuisine: Pekinensis (napa cabbage) and Chinensis (bok choi)..These vegetables are both variant cultivars or subspecies of the turnip and belong to the same genus as such Western staples as cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower. Both have many variations in name, spelling, and scientific classification—especially the bok choy (B. rapa chinensis) variety..Pak choi contains a high amount of vitamin A per 4 oz. of serving - about 3500 IU.. Pak choi also contains approximately 50 mg of vitamin C per 4 oz. serving.Pak choi contains glucosinolates. These compounds have been reported to prevent cancer in small doses, but, like many substances,can be toxic to humans in large doses, particularly to people who are already seriously ill. In 2009, an elderly diabetic woman who had been consuming 1 to 1.5 kg of raw Pak choi per day, in an attempt to treat her diabetes, developed hypothyroidism, for reasons relating to her diabetes, resulting in myxedema coma. .The glucosinolates are natural components of many pungent plants such as mustard, cabbage and horseradish. The pungency of those plants are due to mustard oils produced from glucosinolates when the plant material is chewed, cut or otherwise damaged. These natural chemicals most likely contribute to plant defence against pests and diseases, but are also enjoyed in small amounts by humans and are believed to contribute to the health promoting properties of cruciferous vegetables..Myxedema coma is a state of decompensated hypothyroidism. The patient may have lab values identical to a "normal" hypothyroid state, but a stressful event (infections, MI, stroke, drugs, etc.) precipitates the myxedema coma state, usually in the ELderly...

Quote:
Cabotage traditionally refers to shipping along coastal routes, port to port. Now the word is often used to refer to the transport of goods or passengers between 2 points in the same country by a vessel or an aircraft registered in another country. Originally a shipping term, cabotage now also covers aviation, railways, and road transport. Cabotage is "trade or navigation in coastal waters, or, the exclusive right of a country to operate the air traffic within its territory"..Clansman was developed by the Signals Research and Development Establishment (SRDE) in the 1970s, to satisfy a General Staff Requirement (GSR) laid down in 1965. Built by Racal, MEL and Plessey..Cabotage is used in the context of "cabotage rights", the right of a company from one country to trade in another country. In aviation terms, it is the right to operate within the domestic borders of another country. Most countries do not permit aviation cabotage, for reasons of economic protectionism, national security or public safety. One notable exception is the European Union, whose members all grant cabotage rights to each other...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabotage
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...100219&page=67 I think you have something I need. Oh, thank you for making this so rice and easy.. Think of how Quickly we'll finish off the rest of the cabbage.. It's fantastic!..The 4 Matriarchs (foremothers) of Judaism are Sarah, Rebekah, Leah, and RaChel..I got a D Astronomy..The 4 Sons to be dealt with on the holiday of Passover...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=172

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-06-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 25-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #89
lightgiver

Arrow Missing china Man

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananm...otests_of_1989
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=216650&page=8

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-06-2014 at 03:25 PM.
Old 26-06-2014, 01:13 AM   #90
lightgiver

Lightbulb 3

Quote:

Li (Chinese: 李; pinyin: Lǐ) is the 2nd most common surname in China, behind only WanG.. It is also one of the most common surnames in the world, shared by 93 million people in China,and more than 100 million worldwide.. Li is the 4th name listed in the Song Dynasty classic Hundred Family Surnames..The name is pronounced Lei in Cantonese, and often spelled Lee in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and many overseas Chinese communities. In Indonesia, it is spelled Lie due to Dutch influence..The common Korean surname, Lee (also spelled Yi, Ri, Rhee), and the Vietnamese surname, Lý, are both derived from Li and are historically written with the same Chinese character 李.. The character also means "plum" or "plum tree"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_gate
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=48933&page=23Yes, I've heard he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and thunderbolts of Lightning from his Ass and I saw it in his face on the Battlefield and it's tearing me Apart...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=736

Quote:
Everywhere among the ancients the number 3 was deemed the most sacred of numbers…In all the mysteries, from Egypt to Scandinavia, we find a sacred regard for the number 3…It was…a general character of the mysteries to have three principal officers and three grades of initiation. In Freemasonry, the ternary is the most sacred of all the mystical numbers.”The triple tau of Royal Arch Masonry consists of 3 Ts linked in the centre joined at their base. Others symbols using three are: trident, fleur-de-lis, trefoil, trisula, thunderbolt, and trigrams.“The number three certainly has Masonic significance. The Zauberflöte libretto abounds in trinities: 3 ladies bearing 3 spears cutting a serpent into 3 pieces (!), 3 boys…3 priests,3 slaves..3 sets of chords in that most Masonic key -E flat, with 3 flats in the signature- begin the opera’s overture, and are interspersed throughout…”–The New York Metropolitan Opera Guild, Die Zauberflöte ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prunus_mume
http://www.richardcassaro.com/myster...c-architecture
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=65922&page=40

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-06-2014 at 01:47 AM.
Old 26-06-2014, 01:23 AM   #91
lightgiver

Lightbulb Feng Shoo

Quote:
Fèng (simplified Chinese: 凤; traditional Chinese: 鳳; literally: "phoenix") is a relatively common Chinese surname. It is No.54 in the old Song Dynasty Baijiaxing.. It has the same radical-frame with, and therefore appears similar to, a less common surname Feng ("wind" 風, simplified wikt:风姓 flat second tone), but "phoenix" is pronounced with a falling 4th tone fèng..In the People's Republic of China, the Hui people are one of 56 officially recognized ethnic groups. Under this definition, the Hui people are defined to include all historically Muslim communities not included in China's other ethnic groups. Since speakers of various Turkic and Mongolic languages are classified under these other groups (e.g., Uyghurs, Dongxiang), the officially recognized Hui ethnic group consists predominantly of Chinese language speakers.. In fact, the Hui nationality is unique among China's officially recognized ethnic minorities in that it does not have any particular non-Sinitic language associated with it...

Quote:
The Khitan people (Chinese: 契丹; pinyin: Qìdān; ), or Khitai, Kitan, or Kidan, were a nomadic Mongolic people, originally from Mongolia and Manchuria (the northeastern region of modern-day China) from the 4th century. As the Liao Dynasty they dominated a vast area north of, and including parts of, China; but have left few relics that have survived until today.. After the fall of Liao in 1125, many Khitans moved further west and established the state of Kara Khitai, which was finally destroyed by the Mongol Empire in 1218..There is no consensus on the etymology of the name of Khitan. There are basically three speculations. Feng Jiasheng argues that it comes from the Yuwen chieftains' names.. Zhao Zhenji thinks that the term originated from Xianbei and means "a place where Xianbei had resided".. Japanese scholar Otagi Matsuo considers Khitan's original name is "Xidan", which means "the people who are similar to the Xi people" or "the people who inhabit among the Xi people"..Various forms of the word "Khitan" survive in the many languages as the name of China. Examples: Bulgarian and Russian word for China (Китай, Kitay) as well as in the Slovene language (Kitajska) and in archaic English and French (Cathay), Italian (Catai), Portuguese (Catai), and Spanish (Catay) appellations of the country. It is used in such Turkic languages as Uyghur, though is considered pejorative and disapproved of by the Chinese..Fang (Chinese: 方) is the 47th most prevalent Chinese surname. In Chinese, Fāng (方), means "square" or "4-sided". Fāng (方) is pronounced Fong in Cantonese, Png in some Min Nan dialects and Png or Pung in Teochew..Some more uncommon surnames that are also conventionally simplified to "Fang" in English are Fáng (房), meaning "house", and Fāng (芳), meaning "fragrant"...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaoxin
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=181I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room... as inevitable as your G conscience..45th and Madison..Brooks Brothers.. I saved your life,Tam.. It now belongs to me... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=477
Old 12-07-2014, 01:43 AM   #92
lightgiver

Lightbulb Ghost Story

Quote:
There are many references to ghosts in Chinese culture.. Even Confucius said, "Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them"..The ghosts take many forms depending on the way in which the person died, and are often harmful. Many of the Chinese ghost beliefs have been accepted by neighboring cultures, notably Japan and south-east Asia. Ghost beliefs are closely associated with the traditional Chinese religion based on ancestor worship, many of which were incorporated in Taoism.. Later beliefs were influenced by Buddhism, and in turn influenced and created uniquely Chinese Buddhist beliefs..Yan Wang (Chinese: 閻王), also called Yanluo (Chinese: 閻羅) is the god of death and the sovereign of the underworld. He is also the judge of the underworld, and decides whether the dead will have good or miserable future lives.. Although ultimately based on the god Yama of the Hindu Vedas, the Buddhist Yan Wang has developed different myths and different functions from the Hindu deity.. Yan Wang is normally depicted wearing a Chinese judge's cap in Chinese and Japanese art. He sometimes appears on Chinese Hell Bank Notes is a form of joss paper printed to resemble legal tender bank notes.. This faux money has been in use since at least the late 19th century and possibly much earlier. Early 20th century examples took the resemblance of minor commercial currency of the type issued by businesses across China until the mid-1940s.. The notes are not an officially recognized currency or legal tender since their sole intended purpose is to be offered as burnt-offerings to the deceased as often practiced by the Chinese and several East Asian cultures..The identification of this type of joss paper as "hell bank notes" or "hell money" and singling them out is largely a Western construct, since these items are simply regarded as yet another form of joss Paper...

Ancestor worship is the original basic Chinese religion... The core belief is that there is a continued existence after death.. It is thought that the soul of a deceased person is made up of yin and yang components called hun and po (魂 and 魄). The yin component, po, is associated with the grave, and the yang component, hun, is associated with ancestral tablets . At death the components split into 3 different souls; the po stays with the body to the grave, another goes to judgment, and the hun resides in an ancestral tablet. The po and hun are not immortal and need to be nourished by offerings made by descendants. Eventually both the po and hun go to the underworld, although the hun goes to heaven first. Unlike in western usages of the term, underworld has no negative connotation..The use of mediums to communicate with spirits is an important practice in traditional Chinese culture, and is closely linked to ancestor worship.. The medium (mun mai poh, 問覡|問米) or "ask rice woman" helps to ask the ancestor what they require on the other side, and these needs can be provided through the burning of paper effigies. In return, the spirit can be of great help in matters such as winning the lottery or being admitted to low-cost government housing.. The person visiting the medium will take a cup of rice from their kitchen to identify the family. Through these communications the dead help the living while the living help the dead.. The name involves a pun, since with a change in intonation "ask rice" becomes "spirit medium"..The Ghost Festival (Chinese: 盂蘭節) is a traditional Chinese festival celebrated by Chinese in many countries. The 15th day of the se7enth month in the lunar calendar is called Ghost Day and the seventh month in general is regarded as the 'Ghost Month (鬼月), in which ghosts and spirits, including those of the deceased ancestors, come out from the lower realm.. Distinct from both the Qingming Festival (in Spring) and Chung Yeung Festival (in Autumn) in which living descendants pay homage to their deceased ancestors, on Ghost Day, the Deceased are believed to visit the living..
The festival has a long history...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogwai_(Chinese_culture)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=594Shen arrives in a small town to carry out his work. Unsurprisingly, no-one is willing to give him shelter for the night, so he ends up spending the night in the haunted Lan Ro temple..There, he meets Taoist Swordsman Yen Che-Hsia, who warns him to stay out of trouble, and the beautiful Nieh Hsiao-Tsing, with whom he falls in love..Unfortunately, Hsiao-Tsing is a ghost..They're the Mogwai..With Mogwai, comes much responsibility..You do with mogwai what your society... has done with all of nature's gifts..Hey, look! That one's got a cute little stripe on its head. Hey, cutie..They put em in stereos and those little radios you stick in your ears...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=866

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-07-2014 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:14 AM   #93
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Lightgiver, 13 replies to your own post

Are you really that desperate for attention?
Moderator Comment: in this forum the OP of a thread is allowed to quote and post as many times as he/she wishes.

Please respect that. Over the years, LG has provided this forum with a vast amount of valuable material which a lot of members have apprecitated. If you are uncomfortable with the content please look elsewhere for more suitable threads.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #94
lightgiver

Thumbs up Cheers Pixie

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=126650&page=4

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-07-2014 at 02:27 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #95
porridge
Banned

Shame Welling was banned 2 years ago.
Quote:

Last edited by porridge; 12-07-2014 at 10:11 AM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:23 AM   #96
lightgiver

Lightbulb Market Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Shame Welling was banned 2 years ago.
Yeah A Real shame ...
Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=14For me, there can be no more beauty in the world, than yours..I am Abu the thief.. Son of Abu the thief.. Grandson of Abu the thief..All-Ah bee with you, but I doubt it..Slaves are not Grateful.. Not for their freedom!..People are evil.. Hatred behind their I's, lyes on their lips, Betrayal in their Hearts..You will learn one day, Great King, that there are 3 things that folk respect: the lash that descends, the yoke that breaks, and the sword that slays...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=33
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=56

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-07-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #97
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Chinese illuminati

Shalom!
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #98
lightgiver

Lightbulb Chinese Policeman

Quote:
The history of the People's Armed Police is as long as that of the People's Republic, and its origin can be traced back to the People's Liberation Army, which was responsible for both .defending the nation from foreign invasions and internal security..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Armed_Police
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...1111037AAlzu5j
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=613
Old 21-08-2014, 05:50 PM   #99
lightgiver

Arrow 14K Triad

Quote:
The 14K (十四K) is a Triad group based in Hong Kong but active internationally. It is the third largest Triad group in the world with around 25,000 members split into thirty subgroups. They are the main rival of the Sun Yee On, which is the largest Triad..The 14K is responsible for large-scale drug trafficking around the world, most of it heroin and opium from China or Southeast Asia. This is their primary business in terms of generating income, but they are also involved in illegal gambling, loan sharking, money laundering, murder, arms trafficking, prostitution, people smuggling, extortion, counterfeiting and, to a lesser extent, home invasion robberies..The 14K was formed by Kuomintang Lieutenant-General Kot Siu-wong in Guangzhou, China in 1945 as an anti-Communist action group. However, the group relocated to Hong Kong in 1949 when the Kuomintang fled from the Communists following the Chinese Civil War.. Originally there were fourteen members who were part of the Kuomintang, hence the name 14K. However, some say that 14 stands for the road number of a former headquarters and K stands for Kowloon...

Quote:
The United Bamboo Gang ( 竹聯幫; Zhūliánbāng) is the largest of Taiwan's three main Triads..They are reported to have roughly 10,000 members..The membership consists largely of waishengren, and has close ties to the Kuomintang; they are said to be motivated as much by political ideology as by profit. The gang gained global notoriety when it became directly involved in politics in the early 1980s; alleged mob boss Chen Chi-li and his accomplices Tung Kuei-sen and Wu Tun murdered writer Henry Liu in California in 1984..The assassination was the subject of the book Fires of the Dragon by David E. Kaplan..

Waisheng ren (Chinese: 外省人; pinyin: wàishěng rén; literally: "extraprovincial person") are people who moved to Taiwan from mainland China after 1945 until the late 40's and early 50's. This group also includes all of their descendants born in Taiwan..

Dalu ren (Chinese: 大陸人; pinyin: dàlù rén; literally: "mainland people") are residents of mainland China, especially citizens of the People's Republic of China who live in mainland China...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_Union
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._bloodline.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=625
Old 21-08-2014, 06:24 PM   #100
lightgiver

Lightbulb Nuestra Familia

Quote:
Members of Nuestra Familia are known to wear red bandanas to identify themselves.. Other symbols include use of the number 14 or XIV, as the letter "N" is the 14th letter of the English alphabet.. Nuestra Familia members often use the image of a sombrero with a machete as their gang symbol..The Fourteen Holy Helpers were a group of saints formerly venerated together by Roman Catholics..The number of muqatta'at in the Qur'an..The number of Infalliables (Masoomeen) in Shia Ithna-Asheri Islam..The number of pieces the body of Osiris was torn into by his fratricidal brother Set..The number of years of Rama's exile in the forests in Hinduism...

Quote:
Messier object M14, a magnitude 9.5 globular cluster in the constellation Ophiuchus..The brightest stars in Ophiuchus include α Ophiuchi, called Ras Alhague ("head of the serpent charmer"), at magnitude 2.07, and η Ophiuchi, known as Sabik ("the preceding one"), at magnitude 2.43.. Other bright stars in the constellation include β Ophiuchi, Cebalrai ("heart of the shepherd") and λ Ophiuchi, or Marfik ("the elbow")...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuestra_Familia
http://practicallawpd4.wikispaces.com/Nuestra+Familia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=861

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-08-2014 at 06:27 PM.