Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 18-07-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
harish

Post Ouroboros-snake eating its tails - reincarnation ?

What is the significance of Ouroboros symbology ? Is it connected to re-incarnation and the circle of death and re-birth ?

Is there a way to get out of the circle of re-incarnation ?

harish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
luftiso

self-fellatio
luftiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
ytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish View Post

yes, first street on your left, then second right,
get on the 23, after three stations change to the U4 til you reach Wallhala Central.
voila!

But seriously,

YES

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb If you like the truth? like Yes; yes No; no

If you like the truth?

It's just an image showing a snake image eating its tail.

If you don't give it a meaning it's just what you see & it is.

Man's imagination can be your best friend but also can turn into your worst enemy if out of control.

This Snake business story's started long time ago; as you may know the storey in the Garden of Eden & no good came from it till today!

No need to ask others really because in truth you already know.

If you listen to others you are following other peoples mind set which could end you up in more confusion, depression & drug use.

Follow yourself is the best meaning & answer really.

Not playing games here just telling you the truth the way I experience the truth.

The symbolic re-incarnation & re-birth of your individual personality turning Human; has much more to do with yourself & knowledge of life then the image you are presenting here.

Try concentrate on yourself & you will find all answers regarding the symbolic re-incarnation & re-birth.

First
meaning of your life is to find your true personal self = this gives your life meaning

Second
once you found yourself you could present your knowledge to others which may inspire them to enquire the same knowledge you found. = this turns your meaning to positive creation! = you become the seed for life, knowledge & creation!

This also could re-incarnate your knowledge over & over again in others of your kind.

True knowledge is not ever something which gets enforced = it's free & will be given to you if you seek it.......

We are influenced by those around us; choose carefully by whom you wish to be influenced.

No I'm not following any organized Religions; but I always search & choose true words and meanings wherever they appear!

You could say I'm a hypocrite advising you on this; but I will explain myself:
As you can see I also have a hobby looking at symbolism of number meanings "because I like the logic of numbers & calculations; like the computer program function using only On/Off "Yes/No" switches & only one missing input would turn out zero logic & produces an error message" same as in our life's!

But I'm careful & have full control over myself & mind so I don't get influenced by it in a negative way or illogical "Error" way.
Once you found & are able to control the basic of yourself it becomes save to look at symbolism.... & you may can read out of my personal Note that I'm also searching for more answers because the search for knowledge & learning never ends until we leave this Hell Planet full of "Errors".

Look at this; did the wise Humans in the pass understand already the basic of logical computer programming?
<< Matthew 5:37 >>
But let your communication be, Yes, yes; No, no: for whatever is more than these comes of evil.

Yes = On
No = Off
Evil = Error

Once we implement this simple basic knowledge of using only Yes & No reactions consequently ignoring all errors like politics & politicians which hate the only Yes/No usage would evolve us all to a collective "world wide super mind" with infinitive possibility's.
Which creates a infinity formation a endless 180 degree half way twisted endless circle.

Considering my baseline understanding related to this Yes/No - On/Off bases; who in this world would not be able to understand this key knowledge including any child?
It's only your own choice which blocks your & our evolution towards the infinity of possibility's.

Yes in reality it is simple as a Yes & No logical reaction to turn Human & you are the master over your life to make this logical choice!

The Beginning & End is anywhere you enter the infinity circle & it's only a choice away from entering it.....

My Personal notes:
WOW!.. Perfect again!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3567 = 21 what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu21.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 21

Symbolism
Symbol of the person centered on the object and either on himself.

Number of the perfection by excellence, 3 x 7, according to the Bible.

Symbol representing the unknown superiors or the great spiritual Masters of the humanity.

This number "contains the ratios of the principle of individuality 1 with the cosmic differentiation 20", according to R. Allendy. These ratios would constitute an act of organization - 2 + 1 = 3: "Thus the principle of individuality, placed between the world of the spirit and that the matter, realizes in itself the meeting of both."

Represent the harmony of the creation.

Number representing the union of Trinity, whose result of their common action makes emerge the creation.

For Claude of Saint-Martin, "the number 21 is the number of destruction or rather of universal termination, because, as 2 is separated from 1, it is necessary that it has a means of to unite there if it wants it. This number shows at the same time the command of the production of things and their end, as well in the spiritual one as in the corporal one."

The "21, the highest possible number of 3 in the corporal, is in relation with the spiritual and shows the quality of the renewal", according to Eckartshausen.

Number representing the maturity and the responsibility for an individual. It expresses also the notion of chief.

It is the numbered representation of God and the Temple, and for this reason it is considered by the esoteric texts as a divine number or sacred.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu21.php

Last edited by oiram; 18-07-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 3567 = 21
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
merla
Inactive

I don't know why (maybe I heard or read it somewhere?) but I always thought it was to symbolise that too much power ends up destroying whoever has it because the ouroboros was a snake so big it encircled the earth and devoured it's own tail. Anyone have any idea where I might have heard that because a quick google hasn't turned anything along those lines up?
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
eggs of satan
Inactive

life is an infinite loops
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #7
thoughtonfire

39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

thoughtonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #8
troymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish View Post
What is the significance of Ouroboros symbology ? Is it connected to re-incarnation and the circle of death and re-birth ?

Hi Harish,

There is another approach to understanding the origns of the Ouroboros that identifies it as an archetype of the mythical Chaos Monster, Dragn or Feahered Serpent that surrounded and battled the father god of ancient times i.e. myths of Kronos,Saturn, Osiris Quetzcoatl etc.

In the above image you can see the Roman god Saturn's relationship with the celestial serpent dipicted as pulling Saturn in a chariot.

In catasrophist theory, this memory is believed to have originated from mankind witnesssing actual planetary events. The Saturn Theory (see my website for a more detailed explanation) posits that Saturn once resided as a brown dwarf star in Earth's celestial north and in a cataclysmic series of events went nova-like and ejected a body from its interior that became the planet/god Venus. The debris from that event created a dark trail around Saturn that threatened to blot it out, as dipicted in the following images:

Above: Saturn violently ejects venus as a result of its plasma sheath coming into contact with the Sun's heliosphere. The reslting 'electrical' short-circuit caused Saturn to flare nova-like.

http://saturndeathcult.com/wp-conten...s-Monster1.jpg

Above: Viewed from Earth, the results of Saturn's ejection of Venus produced a dark cloud around Saturn and the translucent plasma Birkeland current connecting Earth to Saturn. This created the Chaos Monster archetype of world mythology that has come down to us in a number of forms as seen in the following image:

This is also seen in the many variants of the Ouroboros such as this one below:

The above approach to interpreting architype symbols such as the Ouroboros points to mythology as actual natural history in the form of symbols. The adoption by various religions of these symbols is valid only in that they represent a memory of extremely important celestial events that are now explained away as mere myth.

Hope that at least gives you another avenue of investigation.
Cheers
Troymac

Saturn Death Cult.com
troymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 06:07 AM   #9
harish

Apparently, it's spelled Uroboros in some circles.

harish is offline   Reply With Quote