Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 16-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
troymac

Default Hidden origins of the Saturn Death Cult

Hi All,

I've noticed amongst the more intuative thinkers a recognition that there is a hidden role being played by the planet Saturn in the machinations of today's elitist cults. David Icke has termed this the Saturn Matrix in a recent Red Ice radio interview I heard him give. He joins Jay Weidner in identifying that there's something about Saturn that just gets TPTB going.

Here's an interesting cosmology regarding the planet Saturn's ancient origins that might clarify why ancient world mythologies have always placed this diety at Earth's celestial north as our original and best sun:

Saturn was once a brown dwarf star drifting through space with two rocky planets slung underneath it in what is called a polar configuration. One of those planets was Earth and the ancient peoples who inhabited Earth remember that time as the Purple Dawn, the Dreamtime, a time before light came into the world and mankind existed in a perpetual nocturnal twilight.

Below is an impression of what happened when the brown dwarf star that was the Saturn system of planets sprialled into the sun’s heliosphere boundary.

As a result of this collision between Saturn and the Sun’s plasma sheaths, massively violent electrical activity broke out between Saturn, Mars and the Earth as Saturn went nova-like. Saturn's enveloping plasma sheath that had blocked out the light from other stars became transparent while the planet Venus was violently ejected out from Saturn’s interior in a vast display of cosmic lightening and thunder. It was the moment remembered as ‘Let there be light!’ It would have been terrifying!

Below are three explanatory diagrams from my website speculating on Saturn and Earth’s deep-space journey as they drifted into contact with the Sun’s solar system.

The resulting contact between the two systems produced brief periods of violent cataclysm followed by unspecified periods of blissful existence – this was the time remembered as the Golden Age.

During this Golden Age the Saturn system underwent a complete visual transformation as viewed from Earth, complete with a new auroral ladder reaching into heaven towards Saturn (called a Birkeland current) and the appearance of rings around Saturn as a result of the expulsion of water crystals that allowed mankind to calculate time for the first time in its history. This was achieved by the shadow cast on Saturn’s ring system by the encroaching easterly light of the sun. This is why Saturn is remembered as Kronos, the Time Keeper.

The above image shows an impression of the Saturn configuration at midday during the height of the Golden Age.

(to be continued in next post)
Saturn Death Cult.com
troymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
troymac

(continued from above post)

What's called a plasma 'pinch' effect would be felt by the Birkeland current connecting Earth to Saturn. It creates the distinctive 'squatterman' image so often found as petroglyphs around the world. The below image illustrates this more clearly.

Below are examples from actual rock carvings. At top right is a re-construction of the pinch effect on a plasma in a laboratory experiment.

What's important to note is the 'eye'-like effect that the Saturn system would have produced under this scenario. Combined with the newly arrived and flaring Venus and Mars in front of both of them, Saturn produced an effect all too familiar with observers of occult symbology: the All-seeing Eye.

Eventually the sun fully captured the Saturn system of planets and Saturn’s polar configuration disintegrated in a violent upheaval of chaotic planetary re-alignments. Mythology remembers this time as the death of the god Saturn and the subsequent battles involving Jupiter (an existing satellite of the Sun), Venus and Mars. The ladder to heaven was destroyed and mankind abandoned by the gods as the new Sun took its place in the heavens.

"The evidence of myth which points to Saturn having once occupied a position above Earth's north polar regions is voluminous. There is not a race on Earth that has not preserved at least one account which states as much. According to this evidence, Saturn occupied a central position in the north celestial regions."
"It rotated, and rotated widely; but, other than that, it was immovable. It did not rise, it did not set. It merely became brighter and more glorious each night as the Sun set. This state of affairs seems to have lasted for ages. It is the one single dictum of the ancients from which all other beliefs are derived."

-- Dwardu Cardona (1978)
Old 17-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
branko

Write more. it is interesant.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 06:44 AM   #4
troymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko View Post
Write more. it is interesant.
Hi Branko,
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately I'm going to be travelling a lot over the next three weeks, so I can't write too much at this time as I'm packing for my journey.

You can go to my website if you want to read more on this topic.
Saturn Death Cult.com

I would love to hear what you think.

Cheers
Troy
Old 19-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
branko

Thanks for link.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #6
christuffer

I've been "on to" Saturn recently and believe it is key to the cult's beliefs, including the all seeing eye. A lot of Saturn symbolism has been mistaken as sun symbolism.
Old 16-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
ferryman to the dead
Banned

Nice. Got it bookmarked.
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #8
goodness
Inactive

Thanks WW

Quote:
Hidden origins of the Saturn Death Cult
Hi All,

I've noticed amongst the more intuative thinkers a recognition that there is a hidden role being played by the planet Saturn in the machinations of today's elitist cults. David Icke has termed this the Saturn Matrix in a recent Red Ice radio interview I heard him give. He joins Jay Weidner in identifying that there's something about Saturn that just gets TPTB going.
Isn't that the truth?! - lots they want to hide about this topic.So, let's look further!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176274
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote