Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: Did the Holocaust Happen?
Yes 273 47.31%
No 304 52.69%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
fratoue
Senior Member
 
fratoue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pluto
Posts: 1,282
Likes: 15 (7 Posts)
Default Holocaust Denial

So who disagrees with the official story of the Holocaust?. Me personally I don't believe 6 million Jews died this is as far as I'm concerned Zionist propaganda it also covers up the fact that Gaza is a concentration camp far worse than Nazi Germany. It seems being inprisoned for questioning History is unbelievable and men like David Irving and Ernst Zundel have gone to prison for questioning the official account of the Holocaust but if it was true then why are they afraid of people questioning it. Truth doesn't fear investigation.

For the purposes of the Poll I ask do you believe 6 million Jews died in camps.

Also I've never heard Icke speak or write on the Holocaust, why? Surely it ties in with his work or is he afraid to end up behind bars for telling the truth on this subject?

Last edited by fratoue; 08-07-2011 at 09:47 PM.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

You should have made this one public poll.

So you'll get a worthless result, because the megaphone desktop tool will go nuts.

Quote:
The Megaphone Desktop Tool gives the user the option of going to a particular site with a poll, and if the user chooses to go to the site, the software then casts a vote automatically, when this is technically feasible. The vote is chosen by the distributors of Megaphone.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
fratoue
Senior Member
 
fratoue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pluto
Posts: 1,282
Likes: 15 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
You should have made this one public poll.

So you'll get a worthless result, because the megaphone desktop tool will go nuts.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool
OK I guess I'm not going to get a accurate reflection of peoples views but it's not that I'm worried about its the endless Zionist Apologists willing to jump on me on this I'm a bit more concerned about!
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post
So who disagrees with the official story of the Holocaust?. Me personally I don't believe 6 million Jews died this is as far as I'm concerned Zionist propaganda it also covers up the fact that Gaza is a concentration camp far worse than Nazi Germany. It seems being inprisoned for questioning History is unbelievable and men like David Irving and Ernst Zundel have gone to prison for questioning the official account of the Holocaust but if it was true then why are they afraid of people questioning it. Truth doesn't fear investigation.

For the purposes of the Poll I ask do you believe 6 million Jews died in camps.

Also I've never heard Icke speak or write on the Holocaust, why? Surely it ties in with his work or is he afraid to end up behind bars for telling the truth on this subject?
Please evidence how the Holocaust is "Zionist propaganda" starting with how the Holocaust was first learned about during the war (and looking for example at the rather poor media coverage it got) and concluding with how the wealth of subsequent historical scholarship constitutes "Zionist propaganda".
Cheers.

Icke - should he choose to do so - could deny the Holocaust all he likes in the UK and would not end up "behind bars". However, he would have problems in some other countries.

Also if you feel laws banning Holocaust denial in a minority of countries constitutes 'them being afraid of people questioning it', please clarify if this also applies to countries banning denial of Stalin's crimes (or genocides generally) or if not why not.

Please also try to make your poll accurate - nobody says 6 million Jews "died in camps".

Last edited by dogsmilk; 08-07-2011 at 10:53 PM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
haukipesukone
Senior Member
 
haukipesukone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 6,556
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I'm a proud holocaust denier. I see it as very likely that Nazis did mistreat and murder a lot of Jews among the many people they mistreated and murdered, but that's as far as I agree with the origininal story. I don't really know what happened. You could call me a WWII truther. Investigate Auschwitz! Re-investigate the holocaust!
__________________
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie

Last edited by haukipesukone; 08-07-2011 at 11:30 PM.
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
fratoue
Senior Member
 
fratoue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pluto
Posts: 1,282
Likes: 15 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Please evidence how the Holocaust is "Zionist propaganda" starting with how the Holocaust was first learned about during the war (and looking for example at the rather poor media coverage it got) and concluding with how the wealth of subsequent historical scholarship constitutes "Zionist propaganda".
Cheers.

Icke - should he choose to do so - could deny the Holocaust all he likes in the UK and would not end up "behind bars". However, he would have problems in some other countries.

Also if you feel laws banning Holocaust denial in a minority of countries constitutes 'them being afraid of people questioning it', please clarify if this also applies to countries banning denial of Stalin's crimes (or genocides generally) or if not why not.

Please also try to make your poll accurate - nobody says 6 million Jews "died in camps".
Well for a start even questioning it makes you a "Holocaust Denier" which labels you and is the only thing you can go to prison for questioning so there is a huge movement to stop the debate before it even starts. Stalin was funded by Zionists so maybe this is why they don't want people questioning this either!

To learn who rules you simply find out who you are not allowed to Criticize-Voltaire.

If you can't see it as propaganda then you're being naive. Look at every war movie, Schindlers List, all the textbooks the incessant defense of Israel by Zionist puppet governments, go to any Jewish Museum or War Memorial and it's rammed down your throat that 6 million jews died and thay Israel was necessary after WW2 to be honest I don't want to labour this point it should be obvious that the Holocaust is used by Zionists to get away with the most extraordinary atrocities, like the genocide and vermin like treatment of Palestinians.

It's interesting you say the wealth of Historical Scholarship but when books by people like Historians like David Irving and Ernst Zundel also even Jewish writers like David Cole refute the mainstream claims of the Holocaust or flat out deny them then these books are banned, taken out of circulation and the the authors and often thrown in jail so I'm skeptical of the "Historical Scholarship" to say the least as you're given one side only all the time. This to me clearly constitutes Zionist Propaganda as books not agreeing with thier views and racist State of Israel aren't published or are often taken out of circulation.

I believe Jewish people did die during the second World War at the hands of Nazis but no waaaay near 6 million, so I guess I'm not a Holocaust denier only a revisionist of the figures.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #7
ronisron
Senior Member
 
ronisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,707
Likes: 2,496 (1,149 Posts)
Default

I believe that Jews were targeted, with the main reason being the Zionists wanted to force them to move to Israel. I believe some Jews were executed, and some died in concentration camps. If 6 million died, that would have effectively wiped out a very large percentage of the entire Jewish population. I think the numbers are inflated, and the reason being is that they use the Holocaust for many justifications, mostly to justify what they are doing to Palestinians. A more accurate number might be 1.5 million, as the plaque commissioned by the Red Cross after WWII says. It's still awful, but the Zionists had to create terror to achieve the desired effect.

The Holocaust did not occur the way the story says. The photos of the dead show a lot more than just dead Jewish people, as a lot of non Jews occupied space in the camps too. Many different ethnic groups were affected. The fact that it's a crime to question the Holocaust speaks volumes about the validity of the "official story".
__________________
It's only a matter of time....and the time is NOW
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #8
noctis
Senior Member
 
noctis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,143
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Research - atrocity propaganda.
noctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #9
malkor
Senior Member
 
malkor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: current resident of earth
Posts: 1,718
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

i lack a belief in every official or unofficial story.
malkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #10
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post

I believe Jewish people did die during the second World War at the hands of Nazis but no waaaay near 6 million, so I guess I'm not a Holocaust denier only a revisionist of the figures.
I question the alleged murder weapon and the missing documents for a planned extermination as well. Especially considering how effectively and documented the bolshevists killed 50+ million people, deported millions of people, and knowing the Nuremberg trials were not on any jewish kill specifically, most of it was Katyn, heavily influenced by well, the soviets.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=175015

Last edited by tinyint; 09-07-2011 at 12:18 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #11
o_rourke
Senior Member
 
o_rourke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,266
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post

<------snip----->

Please also try to make your poll accurate - nobody says 6 million Jews "died in camps".
All of the Hollywood movies did.

So who are we to believe...........all of us sheep and minions?
__________________
I am not European, I am Scottish. Stuff the EU!
o_rourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #12
noctis
Senior Member
 
noctis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,143
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I question the alleged murder weapon and the missing documents for a planned extermination as well. Especially considering how effectively and documented the bolshevists killed 50+ million people, deported millions of people, and knowing the Nuremberg trials were not on any jewish kill specifically, most of it was Katyn, heavily influenced by well, the soviets.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=175015
World War I

Atrocity propaganda ( original name for false flag ) was first used on a significant scale in World War I, as it was the first 'total war' in which civilians needed to be mobilised alongside the military in hatred of the enemy and conviction that the war was a just cause. All the belligerents employed atrocity propaganda in some form, with various stereotypes being developed.

Britain was the country which produced the largest quantity of atrocity propaganda. The Kaiser was the focus of many propaganda attacks. One Daily Mail article, for example, descibed him successively as a 'lunatic', a 'madman', a 'monster', a 'modern Judas' and a 'criminal monarch'.[5] The German people were presented as sharing traits with their leader

WW1 was almost 100 year ago and we still see this used today with gadaffi , bin laden etc.

Last edited by noctis; 09-07-2011 at 12:27 AM.
noctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #13
allure
Senior Member
 
allure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Isle of Everywhere
Posts: 2,152
Likes: 22 (15 Posts)
Default

I can't complete the poll because I simply do not and could not possibly know.

And if I decided to form an opinion; because of the fact that I can't know for sure, that opinion would be useless.

I also don't believe that it matters one way or the other how many died, in terms of moving forward and making the world a better place. Which is the only thing I'm interested in.
__________________
When you seek happiness for yourself, it will always elude you.
When you seek happiness for others, you will find it in yourself.
allure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #14
ronisron
Senior Member
 
ronisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,707
Likes: 2,496 (1,149 Posts)
Default

I voted No, because I don't believe it happened as stated, and the term implies that only Jews were affected by WWII.
__________________
It's only a matter of time....and the time is NOW
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:34 AM   #15
oink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 630
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Did not vote in the poll as it is too black and white. As is the thread. Good idea for a thread, but badly cobbled together.
oink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #16
presidentgas
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upper Ramsbottom
Posts: 2,114
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

With the enormous number of WW2 documentaries that you can find on cable TV these days, if you watch enough of them, you get to notice it's the same old footage over and over again. Sometimes it's flipped so its back to front, or cropped, or rendered into colour, or enhanced or made to look grainier or darker. For example, I've seen the same single piece of footage used to illustrate the invasions of Poland, Belgium, Holland, Austria and Czechoslovakia. So what's wrong with questioning it? I know people who will question the authenticity of just about any piece of news footage you can think of, as well as just about every news story, but take the story of the Holocaust as gospel truth without a murmur "because there's lots of film footage of dead bodies being bulldozed into pits." and "they've interviewed lots of survivors"

Just sayin', likes...
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #17
o_rourke
Senior Member
 
o_rourke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,266
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
With the enormous number of WW2 documentaries that you can find on cable TV these days, if you watch enough of them, you get to notice it's the same old footage over and over again. Sometimes it's flipped so its back to front, or cropped, or rendered into colour, or enhanced or made to look grainier or darker. For example, I've seen the same single piece of footage used to illustrate the invasions of Poland, Belgium, Holland, Austria and Czechoslovakia. So what's wrong with questioning it? I know people who will question the authenticity of just about any piece of news footage you can think of, as well as just about every news story, but take the story of the Holocaust as gospel truth without a murmur "because there's lots of film footage of dead bodies being bulldozed into pits." and "they've interviewed lots of survivors"

Just sayin', likes...
And with the advent of Hollywood film and TV invented and owned by????

Then history is indeed what one desperately needs to be put out there.
__________________
I am not European, I am Scottish. Stuff the EU!
o_rourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 AM   #18
fratoue
Senior Member
 
fratoue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pluto
Posts: 1,282
Likes: 15 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post
Did not vote in the poll as it is too black and white. As is the thread. Good idea for a thread, but badly cobbled together.
It's meant to be black and white. As for the thread meh, not my thing to do a long winded speil driven thing with lots of references (can't stand those posts to be honest). I always try and keep my posts relatively short.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #19
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19,800
Likes: 1,148 (729 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue
For the purposes of the Poll I ask do you believe 6 million Jews died in camps.
It happend so long ago i dont think we could even try to uncover the truth about it....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #20
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post
Well for a start even questioning it makes you a "Holocaust Denier" which labels you and is the only thing you can go to prison for questioning so there is a huge movement to stop the debate before it even starts.
You can be prosecuted in a minority of countries. On the other hand,someone like Mark Weber has built a career out of being a Holocaust denier in the US and apparently become quite wealthy from it.

Quote:
Stalin was funded by Zionists so maybe this is why they don't want people questioning this either!
He was? Can you evidence this rather bizarre claim?

Quote:
To learn who rules you simply find out who you are not allowed to Criticize-Voltaire.
And what's supposed to be the relevance of this?
I wasn't aware of Voltaire saying this, so some source and context for this quote would be appreciated.

Quote:
If you can't see it as propaganda then you're being naive. Look at every war movie, Schindlers List, all the textbooks the incessant defense of Israel by Zionist puppet governments, go to any Jewish Museum or War Memorial and it's rammed down your throat that 6 million jews died and thay Israel was necessary after WW2 to be honest I don't want to labour this point it should be obvious that the Holocaust is used by Zionists to get away with the most extraordinary atrocities, like the genocide and vermin like treatment of Palestinians.
None of this waffle is remotely relevant to whether the Holocaust happened or was "Zionist propaganda".

Quote:
It's interesting you say the wealth of Historical Scholarship but when books by people like Historians like David Irving and Ernst Zundel also even Jewish writers like David Cole refute the mainstream claims of the Holocaust or flat out deny them then these books are banned, taken out of circulation and the the authors and often thrown in jail so I'm skeptical of the "Historical Scholarship" to say the least as you're given one side only all the time. This to me clearly constitutes Zionist Propaganda as books not agreeing with thier views and racist State of Israel aren't published or are often taken out of circulation.
Irving could be said to be a historian if you're generous and is noted to be very knowledgeable on WWII. He has not, however, written any Holocaust denial books. He is also affiliated with the far right and has been caught bullshitting repeatedly. His manipulation of historical evidence was demonstrated in court.
Zundel is not a historian, but he is a neo-Nazi. He hasn't, AFAIK, written any books apart from his contribution to the Hitler we loved and why and his earlier stuff about Nazi flying saucers.
Oh and there's this -
Whereas Holocaust deniers tend to like their exciting conspiracy fantasies about 'the truth being suppressed', they tend to overlook the fact you can buy denial material on Amazon.
David Cole has written no book I'm aware of and is not a historian.
There are plenty of Holocaust denier books though - these are not taken seriously because of their shoddy scholarship. I'd say it's these that are propaganda.

Quote:
I believe Jewish people did die during the second World War at the hands of Nazis but no waaaay near 6 million, so I guess I'm not a Holocaust denier only a revisionist of the figures.
Estimates range from 5-6 million. If you believe it was a very different figure, you should demonstrate on what basis.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 09-07-2011 at 08:20 AM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
germany, holocaust, holocaust denial, holocaust revision, wwii

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.