Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 10-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
lenejento

Default Black cloaked humanoid with white face

Hi all!
I hope you all had a great christmas, I had a good one. I will spend less time on the forum but I just thought I'd share this experience in the hope that some of you has some more knowledge about this being that I saw.

Only 3 nights ago I woke up in bed paralyzed again, knowing that I was dreaming. I decided this time to have abit of fun and take control of the dream, I started sinking down and the room started disappearing into blackness, but I got myself up again with intent. I started trying to jump out of my body, and I got parts of my astral body loose, however my stomach was still stuck and it felt uncomfortable, and I changed my mind because it was uncomfortable.I wanted to wake up and somehow I knew that focusing on my solar plexus chakra would wake me up, so I did, and I easily and comfortably woke up completely. (whereas before I'd shake my head, legs and arms and will myself to wake up, which was very uncomfortable). Or some would say not completely because, as I sat up in my bed and looked out my window, I see this being. Lit up by our neighbours garage light someone was standing, at first I thought it was a youth with a hoodie on. But then I got a completely different feel. The being turned it's head (as it's back was partially against me) and looked straight into my window, it had an almost completely white face whatever it was. This is when fear struck me, but I continued watching almost wishing it would disappear, but it didn't, he was looking around, back to my window again, sat down on the fence at one point, and as each second went by the realness of it sank into me, and at the same time it felt unreal.

Finally I got up and called my bf. I was so scared. As I think back on the memory now it doesen't feel that scary. But back then my mind was so confused about what it saw. I didn't know if I was hallucinating or if it was real, both equally scary. The day after the fear hadn't quite left me yet, and I was feeling very sensitive to my environment, like a hightened sense of awareness, and heightened psychic ability.

This being was dark, but I don't know if it necessarily was of bad intent. I have only found one other account almost exacly like mine on the net. Many people see cloaked beings with no face, it is more common, but the being I saw had a white face, and it seemed real.
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
comawhite015

I've seen a couple of things like what you describe. Scared the bejeezuz out of me. Long white face, black shroudy sort of robe dealie. It's one of those things that I just have to dismiss and try to push to the back of my mind or else I won't sleep at night.

Guh.

ps: Merry christmas and stuff to you too, hun =D Have a fucken awesome 2008.
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #3

i wasnt going to sign in here till later tonight but kept getting image of the mothman from the mothman prophecy movie and this was the first post i read here when i signed in , so maybe a link there to other dimensional being , i was thinking maybe the mothman who in the movie was trying to convey the coming disaster is somehow someone from the future sent back to try and warn us and the cloak is somehow connected to this transference .Look out for anything happening in your neighbourhood , otherwise my insight is just coincidence and nothing more .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
lenejento

Quote:
Originally Posted by comawhite015 View Post
I've seen a couple of things like what you describe. Scared the bejeezuz out of me. Long white face, black shroudy sort of robe dealie. It's one of those things that I just have to dismiss and try to push to the back of my mind or else I won't sleep at night.

Guh.

ps: Merry christmas and stuff to you too, hun =D Have a fucken awesome 2008.
While awake or in a dream? Would you like to describe?
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke
Old 10-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #5
comawhite015

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenejento View Post
While awake or in a dream? Would you like to describe?
I have paralytic episodes as well. Most of the things from other places that I see/feel I experience during such spells. More often they are felt rather than seen, but among other things, twice I have seen a (very) tall black robed figure with an exceptionally long face standing in the corner of my room watching me. The feeling that it exudes is one that is hard to describe. I think the best I can come up with would be a sort of malevolent glee. Imagine a completely insane, extremely dark kind of happiness. Like the sort of thing which brings to mind causing extreme pain but being so ... 'innocent' I guess that it just finds it funny. There was no real sort of purposeful evil about it. Just something which enjoys and is of the dark things so much it makes it giggle and play. I am not explaining this very well but it is a very difficult thing to describe. I saw eyes once, but they weren't really there. Imagine a sort of black so dark they looked like something from a cardboard cutout held against an inky black void. And it smiled. Took up the entire lower half of its face which was at least a foot long.

Not very nice when you can't move.

YUCKYUCKYUCKYUCKY

*turns on lights*

*giggle*

bugger now I scared the shit out of myself :P

*goes to make tea whilst turning on more lights*

hehehehehehe
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #6
lenejento

Just started reading this site http://www.clarity-of-being.org/astr...mozTocId558364

And so far quite interesting

Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #7
paganus
Inactive

reminds me of the testimony of ronald defoe jnr.after the amytiville killings he said a female handed him the gun and told him to do it.she had black hands.funny think is,people remember seeing a female figure nneat the house after the killings dropping something in the water.all those slain had apparently never tried to move like they never heard the shots.or were paralized...
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #8
lenejento

Default "the entities agenda"

Found a quite interesting part of the site posted above, and it highlights the importance of not having any spiritual beliefs (for indeed that would not be true spirituality) for it would lure us into this illusory astral plane when we die.

However it's important to note that the author is NOT putting forward the following scenario as 'fact' or 'truth', because NOBODY on Planet Earth can know anything as objective 'fact' or 'truth' in any postulated non-physical reality - whether or not they are supposedly enlightened.

Have a read if you're interested of "the entities' agenda" on this page
http://www.clarity-of-being.org/astr...mozTocId187530

Old 22-08-2010, 09:17 AM   #9
legnasin

Default I've seen it...

I saw it a few times from time to time.It was mainly during the night times though. I would catch it in a quick glance then it would just disappear at that same instant. It was strange because it had no facial features and I can tell at the way it was facing me,it was observing me.WHY?
legnasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
rebel_recon

I too have seen something strange, it was about 6 months ago i was lying on my sofa falling asleep listening to christian music when this image popped into my mind and clear as i see now(im no longer a christian), it scared the shit out of me.

here is a crude scetch of my experience

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7330/housevp.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3808/demqm.jpg

Last edited by rebel_recon; 21-11-2010 at 07:23 PM.
rebel_recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #11
jimj_wpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenejento View Post
Just started reading this site http://www.clarity-of-being.org/astr...mozTocId558364

And so far quite interesting
I'm about 10% the into this page from the site:

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark...rue-nature.htm

He lists all the Gods/Godesses...virtually ALL the spirits of different cultures, and says that they really don't exist.

He must be atheist. He seems to say that "a Dark Force" created this Universe and that to take back control of it, we need to clear our minds of "the Dark Force" "interfering" in our soul's progress.

He also reminds me of that website or series of Youtube videos I sawa of this Evangelical like woman ... she claims to have had several OOBE's meeting Jesus as he gave her a Tour of Hell...Lots of souls of former humans would cry out to Jesus "Jesus, remember me? Please let me enter Heaven" and Jesus says to each of them "No, you had your chance and you didn't improve enough... Go away!". I stopped reading that story after it didn't jive with others who have had NDEs and after reading more on reincarnation...God the Father doesn't operate the Universe that way...He is eternally merciful and we incarnate to Learn to improve/advance our souls.

Mary Baxter astral travels to a Tour of Hell w/Jesus at her side....
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=wom...UTF-8&fr=moz35

I think I can stop reading him now. The author of Clarity of Being.org is bogus too.

Last edited by jimj_wpg; 03-01-2011 at 01:53 AM.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #12
totalrecall

haha. I didn't know Jesus was an asshole!

That Mary's "astral travel" sounds more like a travel within her own subconscious beliefs and self judgment.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 04:25 AM   #13
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel_recon View Post
I too have seen something strange, it was about 6 months ago i was lying on my sofa falling asleep listening to christian music when this image popped into my mind and clear as i see now(im no longer a christian), it scared the shit out of me.

here is a crude scetch of my experience

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7330/housevp.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3808/demqm.jpg
That guy with the face, I have sen him too. Kinda.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #14
pezza19

Hey I've had the same experience, woke up aparalysed looked across my room and just a tall black shroaded lord of the ring style grim reaper mother fucka looking straight at me.

when trying to move everythign so so heavy, and you shout out but there is no sound because It's all on another level.

The more scared you get the worse it becomes and fear consumes you. I stopped astral travel after meeting this being twice on different occassions.

I don't know if it's a manifestation of fear, or wether it's a type of entity, whatever it was I was scared and I think it was a fear above any fear felt.

The strange thing is even though as a HUMAN you can be struck with such fear, the mind seems to forget as though it's a natural defence mechanism, now it is just a faded memory...
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #15
jraappana

Reminds me of this (from the movie Spirited Away):

jraappana is offline   Reply With Quote