Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 13-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
adramelech

Default The Predator of Man

Greetings everyone. I was a fairly active member of the old David Icke forum. I contributed a lot of personal and open-ended research, I like to build threads based on the different conclusions people can come to from the same information. I hope to see a lot of new faces here (as well as some old). Here is one of my most thought-provoking and popular subjects.

This is a work in selected quotations, excerpts and studies. No ultimate conclusion is arrived at, but rather I leave it up to the reader to decide what they think it all means.

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental.

They discovered that we have a companion for life...
We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives.

Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so. You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.

"'Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?' I asked. 'There must be a logical explanation.'

"'There is an explanation,' don Juan replied, 'which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part.

"'No, no, no, no," I heard myself saying. "This is absurd, don Juan. What your saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone." "'Why not?' don Juan asked calmly. 'Why not? Because it infuriates you?' "'Yes, it infuriates me,' I retorted. 'Those claims are monstrous!'

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.'

"'But how can they do this, don Juan?' I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. 'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?'

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!' don Juan said, smiling. 'They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.'"

- Carlos Castaneda

The field of clinical psychology has fought an uphill battle since its inception: defining a normal human being. Arguably, 1952 marked the first large-scale collective attempt, with the release of the first edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (or, the DSM-I). Today, the heavily updated DSM-TR-IV is in use, but the surviving paradigm defines mental disorders as 'deviations from normal function.' And all too often, "abnormal" boils down to "you'll know it when you see it."

Increasingly, however, various groups have pushed for an alternative (though not incompatible) approach: identifying multiple kinds of human. This growing viewpoint argues that so long as a condition is not explicitly harmful to a person or to their social environment, it should be considered an equally valid "way of being human." As researchers dig deeper into the characteristics many people still consider diseases or disorders, a remarkable variety of human subtypes emerge.

Today, the movement has grown beyond a fight for civil rights: research now seeks to identify any groups whose mental landscape is distinct from the status quo. A notable (and disturbing) deviation is the subject of study for Dr. Robert Hare: psychopaths. Most psychopaths, he argues, are able to function in society despite being radically different from those around them. The 2006 release of Snakes In Suits: When Psychopaths Go To Work lays out Dr. Hare's position that many psychopaths operate comfortably in the ruthless arena of business, and that they are far more common than most people assume. Dr. Marnie Rice, who studies incarcerated criminal psychopaths, has gone one step further, arguing that psychopathy may be an evolved trait, producing an intra-species predator that uses a wide range of tools to take advantage of its peers and occupying a specific niche in human society.

As the mystery of human variety is further peeled back by research, we find that we have less in common with our fellow humans than we might think. The platitude that "everyone is an individual" is expanded to a deep uncertainty about people, a sense that there are aliens in our midst, no less intelligent but wildly different. Without a serious attempt to understand this enormous variety, we risk living life without ever really knowing anyone but ourselves."

http://belarius.newsvine.com/_news/2...ching-humanity

"It was nice while it lasted. But the idea that all the world's people are 99.9 per cent genetically identical -- that a mere sliver of DNA separates a Dolly Parton from a Dalai Lama -- is untrue.

An international research team has overturned the harmonious message that flowed from the Human Genome Project in 2000 and discovered more DNA differences exist among people than the experts expected.

Using new technology to study the genomes of 270 volunteers from four corners of the world, researchers have found that while people do indeed inherit one chromosome from each parent, they do not necessarily inherit one gene from mom and another from dad.

One parent can pass down to a child three or more copies of a single gene. In some cases, people can inherit as many as eight or 10 copies.

In rare instances a person might be missing a gene.

Yet despite these anomalies, they still appear to be healthy -- countering the notion of what doctors have deemed "normal" in genetics.

The work highlights how DNA helps to make each human unique, hinting that a towering basketball player, for example, might boast extra copies of a growth gene or that a daughter really might be more like her dad.

But the landmark report, published today by the journal Nature, also has disturbing implications.

"The genome is like an accordion that can stretch or shrink . . . so you have no idea what's normal," said Steve Scherer, a senior scientist at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and study co-author.

Even the number of genes people can inherit, he said, a premise set out 150 years ago by Austrian monk Gregor Mendel, the father of modern genetics, has been upended.

"We have to think of genetics in an entirely different way. We're actually more like a patchwork of genetic code than bar codes that line up evenly," Dr. Scherer said. "Everything we've been taught is different now."

Their research finds that the size of at least 12 per cent of the genome -- including 2,900 genes and regions between them -- can differ dramatically between people, and in some cases, between certain ethnic groups.

The size differences are the result of DNA that is either duplicated or deleted or contains unexpected added bits of genetic code. Scientists call the phenomenon "copy number variation" or CNV for short. And it is already reshaping genetic research."

http://www.workopolis.com/servlet/Co...ion=Healthcare

"ALTRUISM - helping others at a cost to oneself - has been a stubborn thorn in the side of evolutionary biologists. If natural selection favours genes that produce traits which increase the reproductive success of the individuals in which they reside, then altruism is precisely the sort of behaviour that should disappear.

Darwin was acutely aware of the problem that altruism posed for his theory of natural selection. He was particularly worried about the self-sacrificial behaviour that social insects display: how could natural selection explain why a worker bee will defend its hive by stinging an intruder and dying in the process? In On the Origin of Species, he summarised the topic of social insect altruism as "one special difficulty, which at first appeared to me to be insuperable, and actually fatal to the whole theory". But then he came up with an explanation.

Since worker bees were helping blood relatives - especially their queen - Darwin hypothesised that natural selection might favour altruism at the level of blood kin.

-

Salvador Freixedo. He has challenged the might of the Catholic Church, been a witness to phantom animals up close, photographed the carcasses of freshly mutilated heads of cattle and climbed the heights of a mountain in search of alien contact until driven back by sonic booms. His books have examined every aspect of the UFO phenomenon and suggested frightening new theories. [...]

Respected for his ideas and erudition, the combative ex-Jesuit priest (he was granted an "ad divinis" suspension by the bishops of Puerto Rico on account of his controversial book Mi Iglesia Duerme (in 1968) has investigated some of the most mind-bending cases on record in South America and Spain.

Visionaries, Mystics and Contactees can be considered to be the first book in a "tetralogy" that explores in chilling detail - backed up by human legend and contactee lore - that Man is merely a creature of the gods, immensely powerful and non-corporeal entities who have masqueraded for centuries as the Gods. The worst offender among this gallery of entities is the biblical Yahweh, Freixedo tells us in 'Israel: pueblo contacto' (Israel: the contactee nation). These gods (always with a small "g") avail themselves of humanity much in the same way that we make use of animals: we kill them without hesitation for their meat and hides, but we do so with little, if any, animosity. Earth is a farm of the gods, he writes, and they exploit us for two things - blood and the waves emitted by our brains when we are either in pain or suffering. He has said of these 'gods' in a recent television appearance:

"...the ones from within have always been here and have created humanity much in the same way it has bred animals. They have toyed with us since the beginning. [...] Some dwell in giant spaceships, others beneath the earth, some 100 to 1000 meters below the surface. Others are totally invisible as they move among us..."

For the sake of those who are not regular readers, let me suggest that you check out my article on Ponerology which tells us that there is a statistical minority of human type beings on our planet that are quite simply not really human. As Professor Robert Hare says, they are an "intraspecies predator." Are they "alien/human" hybrids as might be inferred from the remarks of Padre Freixedo? Anything is possible. But what is important is to remember the above stated rules of Altruism; and to remember that they can apply to genetic pathological deviants as well as normal human beings. That is to say, that networks of deviants, as described by psychologist Andrzej Lobaczewski, can and do act "altruistically" toward each other to some extent, and have done for millennia."

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/si...ofPolitics.php

"Hyperdimensional Predators

Beyond the human level of evolution are several levels occupied by more sophisticated forms of life, including hostile beings with the ability to transcend space and linear time, read thoughts, manipulate emotions, puppeteer unaware individuals, and project themselves in and out of our physical reality.

They require emotional/etheric/vital energy to sustain themselves; mankind has long been their primary food source. They feed upon energies that are in resonance with their own soul vibrations: negative emotions, psychological suffering, and perverted sexual energies. Being greedy as they are, rather than just harvesting naturally occuring energies emitted by those who have freely chosen to engage in lower vibrational behavior, these predators seek to induce ignorance, suffering, and perversion in as many people as possible to maximize their energy harvest. While this isn’t technically a freewill violation (because they can only amplify what latent negative tendencies we already have within us), their forceful milking of energy via the Matrix Control System does constitute an imbalance because it encourages ignorance and slavery instead of awareness and freedom.

-

Sociopaths or psychopaths are individuals who lack empathy and engage in predatory behavior without remorse or guilt. In general, this lack of conscience may stem from a conditioned lack of emotional identification with the victim, a narcissistic love of self that overrides any concern for others, or the mechanical inability to feel any emotion other than ones which are chemical or hormonal in origin. There are different categories of psychopaths depending on the underlying cause for their condition and how well they blend into society.

Criminal psychopaths are those who are crude enough in their manipulations to be identified and apprehended by legal and medical institutions. They are known as serial killers, con-artists, burglars, mobsters, mad tyrants, rapists, and delinquents. These comprise a small percentage of psychopaths, and only about 1% of the population.

The rest are successful psychopaths who evade detection by optimally conforming to social ideals without compromising their manipulative nature. They are skilled at faking emotions and passing themselves off as charming, caring, and sociable people. Some use their conformity to appear ordinary, others are more ambitious and become symbols of success by using their charm and intellect to rapidly climb the corporate, political, academic, religious, military, or social ladder. Between 20% and 50% of the population is included in this category.

The term “soul” may be defined as a nonphysical unit of consciousness whose core individuality survives death and rebirth. By this definition, some people have individualized souls, some do not. The latter incarnate with definite soul energy, but nothing sufficiently individualized to avoid dissolution after death. The individualized consciousness of souled humans affords them the ability to choose what to do with the genetic, environmental, and karmic conditions they acquire upon incarnating. Nonsouled humans lack this choice and are entirely the product of their environment and genetics. Psychopaths exist within both categories.

Souled psychopaths are either environmentally programmed to act against their own conscience, or else have made the consistent choice to behave in a narcissistic and predatory manner. Those who are programmed have chance for recovery, while the attempt to change those who choose psychopathy only reinforces their behavior. Souled psychopaths feel love and hate, but only love for self and hate for others.

This condition is well illustrated by certain Nazis or Zionists who love their own race but feel no guilt about murdering those of another. Souled psychopaths also have empathy and conscience, but these are perverted and reserved for special cases. For example, some mobsters seem to act upon a strong moral code and thus appear as upright heroes to those they protect, but are nevertheless criminal psychopaths. The greatest tyrants in history were souled psychopaths who passionately pursued their twisted goals."

http://www.montalk.net/

"Although he deliberately cheats others and is quite conscious of his lies, he appears unable to distinguish adequately between his own pseudointentions, pseudoremorse, pseudolove, and the genuine responses of a normal person.

Apparently blocked from fulfillment at deep levels, the psychopath is not unnaturally pushed toward some sort of divertissement. Even weak impulses, petty and fleeting gratifications, are sufficient to produce in him injudicious, distasteful, and even outlandish misbehavior."

- Hervey Cleckley, The Mask of Sanity.

". . . a person lacking eros (love) can be charming . . . the presence of eros makes life difficult for people . . . Eros means caring, and if someone cares for whatever or whoever it may be, worries, nervousness, even neurotic tensions can be the result. Loving persons are seldom cool and relaxed, but people suffering from a deficient eros are unconcerned and so do not worry; often they are very relaxed and easy-going.

Relationships (for psychopaths) are things of the moment . . . their motto seem(s) to be "Out of sight, out of mind."

- Adolph Guggenbuhl-Craig, The Emptied Soul.

"Callous, deceitful, reckless, guiltless . . . The psychopath understands the wishes and concerns of others; he simply does not care . . . The psychopath believes that rules and morals are for other, weaker people who obey because they fear punishment . . . No matter how bright, and a psychopath is often very bright, he rarely maintains a regular job . . . he may have an ingratiating manner and superficial charm, be persuasive, poised . . . Lying, evasiveness, feigned forgetfulness, vague and inconsistent answers about his past . . ."

- Dr. David B. Adams

http://www.geocities.com/lycium7/psychopathy.html

"If a collection were to be made of all the books that describe the horrors of wars, the cruelties of revolutions, and the bloody deeds of political leaders and systems, most people would avoid such a library. In such a library, ancient works would be found alongside books by contemporary historians and reporters. The documentary evidence on German extermination and concentration camps, complete with dry statistical data, describing the well-organized “labor” of the destruction of human life, would be seen to use a properly calm language, and would provide the basis for acknowledging the nature of Evil.

The autobiography of Rudolf Hess, the commander of camps in Osweicim (Auschwitz) and Brzezinka, (Birkenau) is a classic example of how an intelligent psychopath thinks and feels.

Our library of death would include works on philosophy discussing the social and moral aspects of the genesis of Evil, while using history to partially justify the blood-drenched “solutions”.

Most human beings are horrified by such literature. Hedonistic societies have the strong tendency to encourage escape into ignorance or naive doctrines. Some people even feel contempt for the suffering of others.

It is true that, in tracking the behavioral mechanisms of the genesis of Evil, one must keep both abhorrence and fear under control, submit to a passion for science, and develop the calm outlook needed in natural history.

Moral evil and psychobiological evil are interlinked via so many causal relationships and mutual influences that they can only be separated by means of abstraction. However, the ability to distinguish them qualitatively protects us from moralizing interpretations that so easily can poison the human mind in an insidious way.

Macro-social phenomena of Evil, which constitute the most important object of this book, appear to be subjected to the same laws of nature operating within human beings on individual or small-group levels. The role of persons with various psychological defects and anomalies of a clinically low level appear to be a perennial characteristic of such phenomena.

In the macro-social phenomenon where Evil runs rampant, “Pathocracy,” a certain hereditary anomaly isolated as “essential psychopathy” is catalytically and causatively essential for the genesis and survival of such a State.[…]"

- Andrew M. Lobczewski

"This last remark is the key to “grand conspiracies” that many are convinced cannot exist. Dr. Lobaczewski discusses the kinds of individuals that form a “Pathocracy,” or “psychopathic government,” and further, he elaborates details about psychopaths based on his studies and the studies of those with whom he was associated, that have never been openly discussed as far as I can tell after reading many thousands of pages of material on the subject generated in the West. Dr. Lobaczewski, on the other hand, undertook his studies “in the belly of the beast,” so to say, with live “specimens”. The value of such a study cannot be overstated."

"In my book, Without Conscience, I argued that we live in a "camouflage society," a society in which some psychopathic traits- egocentricity, lack of concern for others, superficiality, style over substance, being "cool," manipulativeness, and so forth- increasingly are tolerated and even valued. With respect to the topic of this article, it is easy to see how both psychopaths and those with ASPD could blend in readily with groups holding antisocial or criminal values. It is more difficult to envisage how those with ASPD could hide out among more prosocial segments of society. Yet psychopaths have little difficulty infiltrating the domains of business, politics, law enforcement, government, academia and other social structures (Babiak). It is the egocentric, cold-blooded and remorseless psychopaths who blend into all aspects of society and have such devastating impacts on people around them who send chills down the spines of law enforcement officers."

Hare, Robert D. Psychopathy and Antisocial Personality Disorder: A Case of Diagnostic Confusion, Psychiatric Times, February 1996: Vol. XIII Issue 2

- Richard Dawkins
adramelech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 01:47 AM   #2
bluestar

Default archons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------from a post in matrix section

ARCHONS

It is a hard and unfortunate fact that awakening humanity must face, is that it is not alone. That some of humanity are realizing and testifying that humanity co-exists with unseen predators of a very different reality and awareness then what humanity itself possesses. A hidden enemy, sinister in intent that has been using humanity for its own design and purpose since the very beginning of humanities existence. An evil that mass humanity is totally oblivious to yet must face if they are to stand even the smallest of chance in these final days of its collective history.

Few people today ever consider life beyond their little selves. Lost in a labrynth of ideals, self pursuits and attainments most people go about their mundane and trivial lives in a subconscious trance. Inconsiderate as to the nature and truth of their reality, blindly accepting that which is presented to them, the fundamental questions of their existence are by-passed in which they merely shrug off or try to avoid that which exists beyond the understanding or comprehension of their little selves. Yet this guided ignorance and self absorbtion that has seemingly given the illusion of security and safety in this chaotic and fallen universe of death is now coming to its end. Under cosmic impetus this world is now being forced to face that which it will not face itself. It is time that humanity understands the true and foul nature of this admixed and truly predotorial hell that it exists within and by what it is surrounded.

Beyond the periphery of human awareness and perception exists a shadow. An undivine yet parallel reality that overshadows and is an integral part of humanities own. Sealed from human awareness this predatory and parasitic alien awareness has used humanities existence as literal batteries to feed and sustain its own. Birthed from the very depths of the cosmos from the dawn of creation its body and mind is the very darkness permeating this fallen reality. A great matrix of dark matter and miscreant self awareness, a prime-evil intelligence that has infiltrated and grafted itself to humanity and now feeds upon and shares its awareness.

This twisted and sick abortion thrown from an abberate and dark life stream of awareness that pervades fallen reality known to some as the demiurge, infused itself to humanities collective and individual minds slowly gaining control, drawing and consuming humanity into itself. It is known to many as the chief archon, the first or by some yaaltaboth or satanael. Humanities physical shells are themselves composed and part of this twisted matrix of awareness trapping their consciousness into the realms of materiality and self identification admixed with its own reality, humanities fallen and limited organic awareness itself being part of its duality- the shadow of its own inorganic awareness.

Its children known by some as inorganic beings or archons co-exist in the shadows of humanities awareness as black fleeting alien shadows amongst us, manipulating us and keeping us in a vibrational prison so that we remain unaware of their existence. They are the whispers of deception and doubt in our very individual and collective mind in which they themselves have merged. They are the intelligence and evil working through the eaten and empty vehicular husks of the world controllers, seeking to control, dominate and harvest humanity into their miscreant and illusional reality. Infusing humanity with their lusts keeping humanity asleep and estranging them from their hearts, locked within egoic identification. Our etheric shells host their parasitic larvae as their tenebific filaments infiltrate and invade our minds. They are the aliens of darkness that have interbred with our races, polluting and genetically poisoning us with their miscreant seed. They sit amongst us and feed from the shadows when we gather at sporting events, social gatherings and church congregations, creating wars and confusing beings controling humanity into its mass and mundane trivial pursuits as they feed off our energy, forcing enmasse ether bleedings and consuming humanities etheric bodies keeping humanity just aware and sustained enough as to provide them their sustenance. For it is the archons themselves that father humanities given matrix of experience and are the guiding hand that controls the time loop of our supposed evolution.

There are many classes and types of inorganic beings, they have been given various names by the various shaman, sorcerers and occultists of the past. In which many throughout humanities history in fear and attempts to save themselves from their evil entered into compacts and energetic agreements with these beings in exchange for their "freedom". Yet fell victim to lucifer and lost themselves to the inorganic realms completely, these old and ancient lineages of sorcerers, witches and magi are today known as the brothers of shadow.

They through their attempts entered into a deeper and terrible symbiotic relationship themselves with these beings, feeding themselves with the dark energy that these very beings subsist in to become a class of inorganic being themselves. Thus they entered into a truly vampiric relationship with humanity, lost in the nether realms of shadow they are compelled to seek recruitment from humanity itself to feed and perpetuate their lineages. Essentially the cost and conclusion of black magic is merging with this non-reality and shadow side of organic life, this is the true aim and deception of sorcery and black magic and the incredible cost of following the left hand path. A supposed and awful illusion of freedom lost in the lucerferic abyss in the realms of uncreation within the dark depths of this undivine and hostile universe.

Collectively at the end of this cycle humanity today faces this very situation. This great shadow that humanity has been usurped by and merged within seeks humanities final absorption at the end of this cycle into its body of awareness which is known as the second death, which is subversion of the human life field into the realm of uncreation. The evil that has infected this world has over time and space sought to overtake and consume humanity to achieve its dark and collective harvest.

In anticipation of this terrible event divine intelligences bought forth a great plan known today by some as the divine plan of salvation. Its implementation through its servants of light has been the great battle that has waged mostly beyond the knowledge and awareness of humanity which today reaches its climax in this armageddon. Today gaia herself is awakening and must now arise from her slumber. Under cosmic impetus the cleansing, renewal and transmutation of her lower planes has now begun as the cosmic fire descends upon her sphere.The great sword of spirit must now free those true and viable sparks from and amongst humanity, rendering this great and miscreant evil that has infused itself into her body and her children's awareness. This evil mind is aware of this hour and now is growing desperate, its minions that have remained hidden are now becoming more ravenous and furious understanding that their time draws short. The servants of darkness have been preparing for this very hour, mass humanity have been estranged from their birth right, lost and consumed by fear, controlled and manipulated through deception shall this world be herded into the dark abyss. Satan shall in this hour come down terribly upon humanity in this final hour, in its madness and futility. This great battle humanity must now face within and without on all planes of its reality.
bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 02:05 AM   #3
azure

Praise Jesus, you're back! Looking forward to more of your posts. For those who were not on the old forum, Adramelech is an absolute ocean of knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftfromgoduk
It is important for us to understand however, don't meet any individual with hate, love is the most power force and conquers all, if you met with such individuals meet them with love and it should confuse them into leaving you alone.
I don't know what things are like over in namby-pamby fluffy-bunny land, but here in reality meeting the cold, calculating and manipulative with a lovey-dovey attitude will do nothing else than make you that much easier to use and exploit -- or worse, as the case may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar
Satan shall in this hour come down terribly upon humanity in this final hour, in its madness and futility.
Oh dear.
azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 02:09 AM   #4
rastamasta

Interdimentional Entity Problem here's a soloution

Spirit Releasement Therapy, A Technique Manual Reviewed by Roger Woolger, Ph.D.

William Baldwin's eagerly awaited book, Spirit Releasement Therapy, A Technique Manual is a brilliant, daring tour de force whose appearance I am delighted to celebrate. Dr. Baldwin has integrated an enormous range of techniques and much accumulated wisdom gleaned from past life therapy, spirit possession syndrome, soul retrieval, inner child work, multiple personality disorder (MPD), or dissociative identity disorder (DID), and traditional psychotherapy.

In the Introduction he offers a very useful and concise overview of spirit possession and its treatment throughout history. In section two, Regression Therapy, he presents an up-to-date survey of the principles and techniques currently used in present life and past life regression therapy by clinicians working in the field. Dr. Baldwin outlines induction techniques, ways of working though the life, remembered traumatic events, the death transition and many other techniques, and includes useful examples of how to apply them.

Section three, Recovery of Soul-mind Fragmentation, though relatively short, is in many ways the pivotal section of the book, theoretically speaking. Dr. Baldwin outlines and integrates the shamanic concept of "soul loss" in reaction to trauma with psychiatric views of personality splitting and the kind of dissociation to be found in extremis in MPD (DID). The key concept here is the idea of subpersonalities or fragmentary souls. This notion figured quite prominently in the early psychiatric work of Jung, Janet and Assagioli, and later came to form the basis of those techniques for the psychotherapeutic integration of the personality developed by Psychosynthesis, Jungian analytic psychology, psychodrama, Gestalt therapy, Voice Dialogue and, most recently, Inner Child work.

Section four, Spirit Releasement Therapy, is the longest of the book. It contains the highly original battery of techniques developed by Dr. William Baldwin during years of research and therapeutic practice. Because of its extraordinary comprehensiveness and mass of critical detail, will surely stand as a major reference source for years to come. Dr. Baldwin describes and illustrates therapeutic strategies for working with a huge range of possessing entities or psycho-spiritual formations. Most importantly, he provides specific lines of inquiry that enable the therapist to make a differential diagnosis in difficult cases (e.g. sub and alter personalities vs. human spirits, dark force entities, and those from "far away" that might be designated aliens or extraterrestrials).

This highly important breakdown of these confusing phenomena into three orders or types of possession necessarily implies a different metaphysical and metapsychological status for different possessing entities. There are different strategies for releasing a human entity and a demonic entity, or working with a multiple personality alter, for example. It is precisely such crystal clear differentiation between the different orders and types of attachment, along with an abundance of clearly illustrated case examples that makes this section so valuable and quite unique.

The notion of attributing numerous varieties of psychopathology and physical conditions to the intrusion of non-resident spirits or entities is one that has been assiduously resisted and ridiculed by main stream psychologists and psychiatrists for most of the century. If the straight psychological world scoffs at past lives and reincarnation it is openly contemptuous about practices that go by the name of exorcism, depossession, or spirit releasement therapy (Baldwin's own user friendly coinage). After all, they would say, haven't the great advances in psychoanalysis and the grounding of psychological research in empiricism and scientific method come about precisely because the old superstitions about ghosts, witchcraft and magic have total discredited?

Apparently not. Much of the populace at large still continues to believe in "the presence of other worlds" (to borrow a phrase from Swedenborg) while the open antagonism of the split between religion, channeling, esoteric healing, etc. (the perspective of spirit) and psychology (the perspective of soul or psyche) refuses to go away. The very fact that Dr. Baldwin does not publish separate books on past life therapy and spirit releasement therapy is of crucial significance in and of itself. And secondly he implicitly recognized that regression therapy and spirit releasement therapy complement, in the sense of complete each other. They are part of a greater endeavor, as Dr. Baldwin himself puts it:

The purpose of regression therapy is to heal the scars of the soul. Nothing is left out, no human experience is denied; the aim is uncovering the truth. No amount of narrowly defined professional training, no restrictive religious training, no arbitrary limits of any kind can be allowed to interfere with the exploration of the spiritual reality (p.38).

This long overdue reintegration of the spiritualist/shamanic perspective back into psychotherapy and spiritual healing is, I believe, the next and essential stage in the development of psychology, a kind of return to the source. And right at the vanguard of this reunion we have William Baldwin's remarkable book. It is a milestone we will all look back to. I predict it will be referred to and argued about for years.

rastamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 02:34 AM   #5
bluestar

For some associated articles-

http://theswordbluestar.bravehost.com
bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 02:35 AM   #6
rastamasta

Here's some more about Soul Fragments and Soul Retrieval

A shaman is a man or woman who interacts directly with spirits to address the spiritual aspects of illness, perform soul retrievals, divine information, help the spirits of deceased people cross over, and perform a variety of ceremonies for the community. Shamans have taken on many roles in tribal communities. They have acted as healers, doctors, priests, psychotherapists, mystics, and storytellers.

Shamans look at the spiritual form of illness which might manifest on an emotional or physical level. When I was doing the research for my book Soul Retrieval Mending the Fragmented Self I found that most shamanic cultures around the world believe that illness is due to the loss of the soul.

It is believed that whenever we suffer an emotional or physical trauma a piece of our soul flees the body in order to survive the experience. The definition of soul that I am using is soul is our essence, life force, the part of our vitality that keeps us alive and thriving.

The types of trauma that could cause soul loss in our culture would be any kind of abuse sexual, physical, or emotional. Other causes could be an accident, being in a war, being a victim of a terrorist act, acting against our morals, being in a natural disaster (a fire, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, etc.), surgery, addictions, divorce, or death of a loved one.

Any event that causes shock could cause soul loss. And what might cause soul loss in one person might not cause soul loss in another. Shamans believe that alarm clocks can cause soul loss. I think we all know what they mean.

It is important to understand that soul loss is a good thing that happens to us. It is how we survive pain. If I was going to be in a head on car collision the last place that I would want to be at the point of impact is in my body. My psyche could not endure that kind of pain. So our psyches have this brilliant self protect mechanism where a part of our essence or soul leaves the body so that we do not feel the full impact of the pain.

In psychology we talk about this as disassociation. But in psychology we don’t talk about what disassociates and where that part goes. In shamanism we know that a piece of the soul leaves the body and goes to a territory in what shamans call non ordinary reality where it waits until someone intervenes in the spiritual realms and facilitates its return.

Although soul loss is a survival mechanism the problem from a shamanic point of view is that the soul part that left usually does not come back on its own. The soul might be lost, or stolen by another person, or doesn’t know the trauma has passed and it is safe to return.

It has always been the role of the shaman to go into an altered state of consciousness and track down where the soul fled to in the alternate realities and return it to the body of the client.

There are many common symptoms of soul loss. Some of the more common ones would be dissociation where a person does not feel fully in his or her body and alive and fully engaged in life. Other symptoms include chronic depression, suicidal tendencies, post traumatic stress syndrome, immune deficiency problems, and grief that just does not heal. Addictions are also a sign of soul loss as we seek external sources to fill up the empty spaces inside of us whether through substances, food, relationships, work, or buying material objects.

Anytime someone says I have never been the same since a certain event and they don’t mean this in a good way soul loss has probably occurred.

You can really see how much soul loss there is today as we put money over life. Anytime someone says that we have to kill other life forms for material gain that person must be suffering from soul loss. Anytime someone feels that buying one more car or that gathering material objects will bring happiness that person is suffering from the loss of soul. As you can see we are looking at a great deal of planetary soul loss today as you watch how we behave towards each other and the rest of life.

It is interesting to note that as soul loss was so understood in shamanic cultures people who suffered traumas were given a soul retrieval within three days after a trauma occurred.

Today as we have not been practicing soul retrieval modern day practitioners are going back ten, twenty, thirty, or forty years or even more looking for lost soul parts.

Also in a shamanic culture the individuals knew what was out of balance in their lives that might have caused an illness or issue to occur.

In our culture we are unaware of what is out of spiritual harmony that is creating illness. And because often our soul loss happened so young we are unaware of the unconscious patterns we are living out due to our first soul loss. We are always trying to retrieve our soul. And how we do this is by repeating the same trauma over and over again. The names might change of the people involved in our life story, but the story is often the same.

The effects of having a soul retrieval vary person to person. Some people feel that they are more grounded in their body and feel more solid. Some people feel lighter and a joyful way of being returns to them. For some memories of the past traumas might be triggered bringing up a variety of feelings that must be worked through. And for some people the effects are too subtle to notice a change until further work to integrate the soul is done.

As people feel more present in their bodies and in the world they become more conscious of behavior that might be out of balance and disharmonious.

I believe that once a person has his or her soul brought back the client now has to do some work. If the person has done a lot of personal work the soul retrieval might be the end of the work. If not the soul retrieval would be the beginning of the work.

This is vital work for the times we live in. The earth wants her children home and she wants them home now. It is time to come back home again and take our rightful place on the earth. It is our birthright to fully express our souls and create the world we want to live in. And it is our birthright to shine as brightly as the stars above us. It is time to share our light again in the world.

http://www.sandraingerman.com

Last edited by rastamasta; 14-03-2007 at 02:54 AM.
Old 14-03-2007, 02:41 AM   #7
neondestiny
Inactive

Hi Aldramech,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting and sharing with us, a lot of "food for thought" in yours and following posts.
I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Brightest of blessings
neon
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 02:43 AM   #8
phoenix1
Banned

HEY adramelech good to see your in here!

I had your thread bookmarked for a good sussing out till The Forum went down..after reading"FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS The Story Of Mankind's Reptillian Past" by ex NSA Cryptologist and intelligence reporter Rene Andrew Boulay, ..who worked in various analytical activities....he was also a brilliant author. This is also an e-book I had posted there....and I could post it here if it wern't for freakin rules....I wanted to explore that a bit too.

I love the thread title...I guess I was so busy with my Khufu thread in Esoteric...I didn't get time...but anyway,,,Ive decided to post here (for a while anyway) to suss out a few newbies...and see the drift.

Another top read in this area...and I'm sure you know is The Emerald Tablets Of Thoth....when you read them a few times...the myst kinda clears..and they begin to flow through you...well they do for me,

anyway ..im gonna post the Emerald Tablets for ya all to see if you haven't seen them....here they are....

The Material in these...when you know HOW to read them is intense.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emeraldpreface.html from this site (to keep the mods happy)

http://www.crystalinks.com/

Yeah top thread...I really wanna look at...when I get the bloody time LOL

Nice to be among old Warriors
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 03:43 AM   #9
neondestiny
Inactive

Wink

Could i be so speacial i am to have a great effect in helping mankind?

I don't want to seem arrogant, i don't feel much emotion so this is coming out of pure logic and anaysis of what is.

Could use some support here.

Peace and Love

GFG

Im on my way out, but thought I would pop in and give you my thoughts on what you have written.

Yes! you are special and I believe will have great effect in helping others, having said that please understand that this does not make anyone superior or inferior, everyone is unique and special and everyone (even the evil doers) have the spark and possibility within them to orchestrate good in the world.
I believe that people and situations arise in our lives to teach us or more importantly guide us towards a broader understanding of this world and ourselves.
I am going to head off now, but will leave you with this saying for you to interpret and contemplate for yourself.

"Know thyself"

I would be interested in your thoughts on what I have written above gfg and what it means to you when I return, until then stay safe lil bro.
Brightest of blessings
neon xxx
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
tru3

Quote:
The Predator of Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings everyone. I was a fairly active member of the old David Icke forum. I contributed a lot of personal and open-ended research, I like to build threads based on the different conclusions people can come to from the same information. I hope to see a lot of new faces here (as well as some old). Here is one of my most thought-provoking and popular subjects.

This is a work in selected quotations, excerpts and studies. No ultimate conclusion is arrived at, but rather I leave it up to the reader to decide what they think it all means.
welcome to the new (and much improved, imo) forum.

damn sam! that's a lot to digest in one sitting. i'll definitely subscribe to this thread. thanks!

Quote:
"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental.

They discovered that we have a companion for life...
We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives.

Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so. You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.
for me, it's no coincidence that you showed up now, and put this topic at the top of the list.

please see "subliminal messages in apocalypto" : http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1675

i was quite surprised at first of the strength of my feelings about this movie. i rarely ever take the stance of calling anyone or anything discussed here "s.f.'s". it was quite irrational, on face value.

and yet, all this information, all these thoughts and emotions started coming up, more anger than fear, if i had to label it. i started remembering stuff i read a dozen years ago, that at the time i had no context for. i honestly don't know if i'm completely off the wall on this one, but i've had the feeling that ever since i first saw ted's thread, that i had a previous incarnation as one of those who were sacrificed as in the movie, but it was all the way back in mu.

normally, i don't worry about past lives; i figure if i haven't handled a lesson in one, it will come back and bite me in the ass in this one! plenty of fertile ground to till right here, right now.

but this one is different for me. it's like i've come back to forgive these entities (if there are indeed more than one) for what they did to "me" then.

not to avenge, but forgive them. does that make any sense at all?

i'd really appreciate some thoughtful gentle feedback on this...
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #11
ho1ogram
Banned

Hmm.. thanks for the lizard compilation... now I've got a handy reference.

Two things jumped out at me;
1) Don juan said we have the reppie mind
2) the montalk hyperdimensional predators milk our energy but only because we allow them through our ignorance of their existence and methods.

So... therefore we are in control. Our mind is linked to the grand poobah lizard mind, thus if we engage in higher frequency behaviour, consciously and with all our intent and purpose, then we will rreprogram the master system.

And... if the hyperdimensionals can't do anything against our will (which is how I interpret it from the first two paragraphs of that section) then it is simply our ignorance that is allowing this feeding to take place.

It is simple once you know what we are dealing with. Putting it into practice is rather more difficult though, it would seem.

But knowing our own selves would give us the answers, as we are the lizards. It ties into all the eastern philosophy stuff, know thy self and all that.

Some people will probably view this as too simple and la de da crap, but I think it is all very simple. The difficulty lies in actually living life knowing that you are a reppie (or have the reppie mind) and changing your behaviour and intent accordingly. Not just talking about it and telling everyone else that 'they' are manipulating us, but realising that we allow it to happen and thus changing your own life so that you are no longer allowing it to happen to you. A 24/7 job to monitor every thought so you only allow the higher vibration ones to be released/created. Who is living their life, 24/7, in unselfish love? I know I'm not. Yet.

err.. that's in relation to adramelech's post, I haven't read the others yet.
Cheers.

*quick edit*
Quote:
this one is different for me. it's like i've come back to forgive these entities (if there are indeed more than one) for what they did to "me" then.

not to avenge, but forgive them. does that make any sense at all?
Sure does tru3, don't see why it can't be the case. Especially if we've all got the same mind.
Regards, h.

Last edited by ho1ogram; 14-03-2007 at 05:58 PM.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 06:27 PM   #12
tru3

thanks for the response, ho1ogram.

Quote:
And... if the hyperdimensionals can't do anything against our will (which is how I interpret it from the first two paragraphs of that section) then it is simply our ignorance that is allowing this feeding to take place.

It is simple once you know what we are dealing with. Putting it into practice is rather more difficult though, it would seem.

But knowing our own selves would give us the answers, as we are the lizards. It ties into all the eastern philosophy stuff, know thy self and all that.
this is why i think at least some rudimentary knowledge of the human energy field and sacred geometry is essential. these are the gateways of manipulation, in the sense that fire can be manipulated to heat our homes or burn down our neighbor's.

just the simple awareness of these things allows us to begin to take back our "autonomy". no one need mutter incantations, look at symbols-- our bodies are living mandalas! they ARE symbols. by focusing on and resting as the seer, the seen is rendered powerless.

the fastest way to command the ego to retreat in any situation is to ask, "who is having this experience? who is feeling angry/threatened/scared/wotteva? the god program/ego has no answer to this question. all that is heard is silence.

sweet, blessed Silence!

i agree with everything you just said there, bud. cheers!
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 07:56 PM   #13
unicorn

Quote:
07/07/07 which is not a number of god but of the anti-chirst
Number of the antichrist... how come? Please explain...
Old 14-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #14
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by adramelech View Post
The rest are successful psychopaths ... Between 20% and 50% of the population is included in this category.
Now, that's scary! Are these really accurate figures?
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 06:31 AM   #15
ho1ogram
Banned

Rastamasta. That all makes a lot of sense. Losing parts of our soul through trauma etc, and throughout different lives and ages, would lead us to have psycopathic tendencies and behaviours. I had a look at Sandra's website and she doesn't say that we lose any intelligence when we lose parts of our soul, which corresponds with adramelech's info. about psychopaths. Smart but not complete. Lacking empathy.

Quote:
Medicine for the Earth: Healing Our Planet

...One of the most important messages I was to receive over my twenty years of journeying on this was it is who we become that changes the world and our environment not what we do. Harmony within will create harmony without. So the true work is learning how to change our thoughts, attitudes and belief systems. We actually have to work with “ the alchemy of the soul” to really be able to change our inner environment as our inner state of being will be reflected in the outer world. The literal definition of alchemy is “working within and through the dense darkness inside.” This is big work and involves committing to spiritual practices that we must engage in daily and throughout the day.
http://www.sandraingerman.com/abstractonshamanism.html

If only I had someone like Don Juan to keep me focused throughout the day.

Perhaps through the work of Carlos Castaneda, Sandra Ingerman, Icke etc, we are gaining the tools to be our own teachers, through the 100th monkey syndrome and by accessing the information they publish. "When the student is ready the teacher will appear." Perhaps when I am sick and tired of being sick and tired I will be my own teacher.

Quote:
this is why i think at least some rudimentary knowledge of the human energy field and sacred geometry is essential. these are the gateways of manipulation, in the sense that fire can be manipulated to heat our homes or burn down our neighbor's.
by tru3

I like your analogy. And we can use our thoughts to create and heal us or let them continue to scare ourselves and continue to render ourselves timid little sheep, lost in the wilderness. Sandra said on the page link above that, "In shamanic cultures it is understood that there is a difference between expressing anger and sending anger." Too right.

"God is a product of the creative imagination and God is that imagination taken flight," Nick Cave.

With all the soul loss we experience, no wonder so many of us are searching. Do I need to search? Or merely call my soul back, knowing that I may be fragmented but I am always connected to the fragments through the web of life? So there is nothing 'out there' for me, it is all inside. I make the statement: I remember myself and I keep the memory with concentration, focus and intent in everything that I do. The memory then becomes now. A wholeness, oneness without interference from the predators who I created to begin with. Retrieving my soul, retrieves my mind from the predators. Soul and mind becomes one, complete, and are in unison with each other.

ps - adramelech, which Castaneda book did you quote from? I'd like to read it.

Last edited by ho1ogram; 15-03-2007 at 06:34 AM. Reason: ps
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 07:23 AM   #16
rastamasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho1ogram View Post
With all the soul loss we experience, no wonder so many of us are searching. Do I need to search?
Nope, if you went to see a Shaman They would go into the altered state and find your soul parts and bring them back for you.

Quote:
Or merely call my soul back, knowing that I may be fragmented but I am always connected to the fragments through the web of life?
To call them back you would have to be in the altered state. Which is what people like Bill Baldwin are doing when they are doing SRT/hypnotherapy? You are in the altered state and they call back your soul fragments for you.

Quote:
So there is nothing 'out there' for me, it is all inside.
Yeah but you need to access your subconscious mind to go “out there”. If you get me?

Quote:
A wholeness, oneness without interference from the predators who I created to begin with.
Nope, I wish it were that simple. That’s like saying you walk through a jungle all day, every day and you will NEVER be attacked by lions, snakes cheetah’s etc

Quote:
Retrieving my soul, retrieves my mind from the predators.
Nope, just your soul fragments that have been returned to you. The Predators will still be out there or in here. You have to get rid of the predators first. Then get your soul fragments back.

Quote:
ps - adramelech, which Castaneda book did you quote from? I'd like to read it.
According to this website

From The Active Side of Infinity
By Carlos Castaneda
HarperCollins Publishers; 1998
From the Chapter entitled Mud Shadows; Pages 218-227

http://www.harmonymindbodyspirit.com...predator.shtml

here's some books about Spirit Releasment Therapy

Healing Lost Souls By William J Baldwin

Entity Possession by Samuel Sagan

The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore

Freeing the Captives Freeing the Captives by Louise Ireland-Frey

Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi

Dancing with the Devil: Survival for Healers and Therapists by David Ashworth

And the Piece de resistance {if you only buy one book about SRT then make this the one.**

Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual by William J. Baldwin

Last edited by rastamasta; 15-03-2007 at 07:38 AM.
Old 15-03-2007, 07:39 AM   #17
i am all i am
Banned

Default Re-Post #25

G'day Rastamasta,

When I read your post, I was reminded of an experience that I had. I was following a thought that I had about multiple existence, that is, each incarnation being simultaneously (in the moment of NOW) experienced by soul and bringing those parts together here and now in this incarnation. I started to get 'jolts' of energy that snapped my head forward, cracking my neck, after I 'called' each part into this moment. I was with a friend at the time and I was 'laughing my head off' (it actually felt fantastic). I ended up being 'thrown', or picked up, backwards across the room about 6-8 feet. I landed on a bed base that we were using as a lounge and crashed into the wall without feeling any pain, the opposite was the case. I felt energised and 'full', joyous, and laughed even more after this had happened. I'm not sure if it is the same as what you're talking about, but it was an amazing experience and led onto a lot of other things for me. Thought I'd share it and see what you think.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 07:54 AM   #18
rastamasta

I don’t know if you would call that a soul retrieval. It sounds a bit extreme to me. From my experience of it, at least . When I had it done on me a couple of years ago by the SRT/hypnotherapist I’ve been to see a couple of times. I was in my subconscious and my therapist just called all my Soul Fragments back in. I felt whole and complete. I wasn’t bouncing off the walls or anything, like you described.
Old 15-03-2007, 08:15 AM   #19
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamasta View Post
I don’t know if you would call that a soul retrieval. It sounds a bit extreme to me. From my experience of it, at least . When I had it done on me a couple of years ago by the SRT/hypnotherapist I’ve been to see a couple of times. I was in my subconscious and my therapist just called all my Soul Fragments back in. I felt whole and complete. I wasn’t bouncing off the walls or anything, like you described.
Thanks for your reply.

For me, it wasn't really extreme. None of it was painful. I felt energised, powerful and as you said of your own experience, complete. I am sensitive to energies, and it felt like an inrushing of 'myself' (the soul or conciousness that I truly am), like I was coming into the physical (this is pretty hard to describe in words). Anyway, thanks again for your reply.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #20
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Now, that's scary! Are these really accurate figures?
I found this:

"In recent years, there has been a growing realization that there are many psychopaths who successfully avoid trouble with the law, and estimates of the percentage of psychopaths in the population (formerly thought to be about 3%, based on studies of prisoners) have been revised upward."

From: http://www.gordonbanks.com/gordon/pubs/kubricks.html

"...Hare estimates that 1 percent of the population -- 300,000 people in Canada -- are psychopaths....."

http://www.whale.to/b/psychopathy_q.html

The percentage probably depends on the definition of a psychopath.

When looking at people's behavior in society we see that psychopathic traits are seldom visible. This means that psychopaths know that certain behaviors are not accepted in society. It also means that most psychopaths will behave reasonable decently in society. So probably psychopaths (both men and women) are not really dangerous or evil except the most extreme ones.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote