Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 25-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
anyhoo

Default The Bohemian Grove

ok. I am really confused after watching the two part video called "Cremation of Care" which shows the Cremation of Care ceremony at Bohemian Grove that Alex Jones secretly videotaped. On these forums and other sites of the web we are led to believe that the people participating in these ceremonies are evil Satanists. But if that is so, why does the being that they summoned, which obviously is Satan, their enemy? I must be missing something big.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
anyhoo

I think we have badly misjudged what these members of the Bohemian Grove are doing, just by watching the Cremation of Care ceremony on video with an open mind. I had totally misjudged them by the information that I read.

The Cremation of Care is the cremation of Fear! Its a GOOD thing. We are all captives of fear. Certain times of the year we have much less fear. Midsummer is when we have the least. These people in that ceremony are in search of the holy grail. We should not be attacking them. We should join them in their quest.

And I know that what I am saying goes against everything I have ever read about the Bohemian Grove, both on these forums and elsewhere. But all I did was watch the Cremation of Care video with an open mind and I actually understand what they are doing. I know the purpose of it now. I don't see them as the bad guys. They are trying to be free of the stupid worldy care that entraps us and keeps us from reaching our full potentials. That is what it is about if you have eyes to see it. I am no way associated with the Bohemian Grove to say this. If you have a truely open mind then you will see what I am saying in the two part video. The first part is in the link below. After you watch the first part, watch the second part. And yeah, they are summoning spiritual beings, both the evil and the good.

What I see: Satan entraps us with our own fear. To be free of that fear is the holy grail we should all be seeking. These Bohemian Grove members are not the evil ones we have been told they are. Just the opposite is true.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 25-06-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 25-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
anyhoo

Another post where someone saw something similiar to me:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread140710/pg1

Am I the first one to raise this issue here? I would hope not. Its pretty fucking obvious when you watch the video what it is really about. How can it be evil to want to get rid of your fears that limit you and keep you from reaching your true potential?
Old 25-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
marpat
Inactive

The conspiracy nutters claim that they are worshipping molech but molech is a bull figure and not an owl
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
anyhoo

But wait! Aren't the Illuminati always associated with Bohemian Grove? And aren't we told that all of these world leaders are members of the corrupt Elite? Why would members of the corrupt Elite be having a ceremony like that? Two plus two does not equal four. Something is very seriously wrong with this picture. Can someone explain this?
Old 25-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
The conspiracy nutters claim that they are worshipping molech but molech is a bull figure and not an owl
I read your signature. Are you a Satanist?
Old 25-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #7
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
I read your signature. Are you a Satanist?
Nope, is there anything satanic about my quote?
Old 25-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
anyhoo

Quote:
Nope, is there anything satanic about my quote?
The two items in your signature are Satanic. It says a lot about you that you chose those items for your signature. Automatically all of my defenses come up and I want to distrust you because of it.

If you want to discuss it with me, I'm willing to listen to you. That is not saying I will agree with your POV.
Old 25-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #9
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
The two items in your signature are Satanic. It says a lot about you that you chose those items for your signature. Automatically all of my defenses come up and I want to distrust you because of it.

If you want to discuss it with me, I'm willing to listen to you. That is not saying I will agree with your POV.
Lol, I think you would have a problem trusting anybody by the sounds of it.

It says a lot about you that you judge me by my signature even though you dont know me, and probably have never even read any of Crowleys work.
Old 25-06-2011, 10:22 PM   #10
anyhoo

Quote:
Lol, I think you would have a problem trusting anybody by the sounds of it.

It says a lot about you that you judge me by my signature even though you dont know me, and probably have never even read any of Crowleys work.
Actually I do, but I'm not about to trust a Satanist. You say I judge you by your signature. What did you expect I was going to do. You demonstrate who you are and you expect me not to notice it? It does not take a lot of awareness to see you, I'm afraid, no matter what you think. I asked you if you had something to tell me about it which was an invitation for you to share some of the knowledge you hold but you chose to ignore that and went on to ridicule me instead. Are you trying to tell me that Crowley wasn't a Satanist? Stop playing games.

Last edited by anyhoo; 25-06-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 26-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Actually I do, but I'm not about to trust a Satanist. You say I judge you by your signature. What did you expect I was going to do. You demonstrate who you are and you expect me not to notice it? It does not take a lot of awareness to see you, I'm afraid, no matter what you think. I asked you if you had something to tell me about it which was an invitation for you to share some of the knowledge you hold but you chose to ignore that and went on to ridicule me instead. Are you trying to tell me that Crowley wasn't a Satanist? Stop playing games.

So are we going to debate the topic that you started or are you going to whinge about Crowley?
Old 26-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
defiant
Inactive

Smile the truth of the grove!

once a year a bunch of megalomaniac shite-stabbers go out to the woods to get done up in drag talk a pile of mumbo-jumbo bollocks, get drunk, and stargate the nearest guys arsehole for them.....simple there nothing satanic about it but ive heard its magic!!!!!!!

Last edited by defiant; 26-06-2011 at 02:07 PM.
defiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #13
anyhoo

Quote:
So are we going to debate the topic that you started or are you going to whinge about Crowley?
Since you don't want to admit you are a Satanist then I guess we can debate about the topic I posted.
Old 26-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiant View Post
once a year a bunch of megalomaniac shite-stabbers go out to the woods to get done up in drag talk a pile of mumbo-jumbo bollocks, get drunk, and stargate the nearest guys arsehole for them.....simple there nothing satanic about it but ive heard its magic!!!!!!!
But you are completely missing the point of this thread. I asked the question that if the Illuminati are supposed to be Satanists, then why are they the enemy of Satan in the Cremation of Care ceremony? Did you even watch the two videos? Those were not fake summonings. The first summoning was Satan, and Satan was the enemy of those people conducting the ceremony. I watched the video with an open mind, do don't try to tell me what it was about. I SAW what it was about, ok?
Old 26-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Since you don't want to admit you are a Satanist then I guess we can debate about the topic I posted.
Probably because Im not one and you are silly to presume I am

So can you actually have a grown up debate?
Old 26-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #16
anyhoo

Quote:
Probably because Im not one and you are silly to presume I am

So can you actually have a grown up debate?
You put clearly Satanic quotes in your signature and call me silly for presuming you are a Satanist. Not that I care what you think, but I think you are playing games. Whatever floats your boat. Let's debate and temporarily forget about your signature and what it says about you.
Old 26-06-2011, 02:51 PM   #17
sofa king

Quote:
You put clearly Satanic quotes in your signature and call me silly for presuming you are a Satanist. Not that I care what you think, but I think you are playing games. Whatever floats your boat. Let's debate and temporarily forget about your signature and what it says about you.

I've read the signature and do not see what is "clearly satanic" about them.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #18
anyhoo

Just forget it then and focus on my original posts of this thread. Explain why the Cremation of Care does not match the evil image we have been given about the Illuminati on this forum and across the web. Why the discrepency?
Old 26-06-2011, 03:51 PM   #19
majestic1

It may only be a harmless kind of pantomime for the members where they banish the spirit of fear or whatever it is they do but the fact remains it is still some of the worlds most powerful men dressed up like a scene from the Wicker Man all engaged in a Pagan type ritual at a secure location of limits to the public and media, its little wonder conspiracy theories start when they behave like that.

Last edited by majestic1; 26-06-2011 at 03:53 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #20
lizzyking

Oh lookie, another Francisco Javier Mier Campillo wannabe with an Internet connection, found his way to DIF and is pounding pseudological paramoralisms out of his keyboard. Whoulda thunk it?

http://youtu.be/wLEJVS-U98s
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote