Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 13-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #1
dave2012
Inactive

Default "New World Order to SAVE EARTH" !!!!!!!!

today's free london "news"paper:

hello!! wtf. people this is in your faces. wakey wakey,,, the propagandas coming to get you....
dave2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
pollock
Banned

Maybe its just me, I dont know how the English papers usually work, or is it odd that theres a huge eyecatching pic of an 11(!) year old hit by bus 333(!) right next to this article?
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #3
thoth

Shit makes me wanna hurl! And the masses make me even sicker because they stay in line. How fucking sad!
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock View Post
Maybe its just me, I dont know how the English papers usually work, or is it odd that theres a huge eyecatching pic of an 11(!) year old hit by bus 333(!) right next to this article?
Yeah, also cause of the date. The 12th, maybe 12 and 1 symbolizing the mazzaroth.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #5
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock View Post
-
You think that's odd, what about the caption:
Quote:
This is the first picture of an 11 year old school-girl killed after being hit by a bus.
If that is the first picture after someone has been hit by a bus, well, then we really are immortal. She looks fine to me.

As for the main topic, I'm with Dave - WTF! (actually I'm not surprised, how can we be after knowing all we know now.)
Cheers.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #6
h1s_l0rdsh1p

0wn3d
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #7
intruder
Inactive

hmmmmm.....According to Crowley, "333" is the number of the demon Choronzon.

333 x 11=3663

6 representing the erect phallus between that famous 33.... the third 6.
Also, 2 phalli for the homosexual element.

Regardless if YOU believe in it or not, there are people who do.

what is the girl holding?

looks a little like a red tipped....

Am I "losing it?"....because LP records, certainly some of you remember those...
used to spin at.........wait for it.............33.3RPM's

Last edited by intruder; 13-03-2007 at 11:16 PM.
intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #8
dave2012
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by intruder View Post

333 x 11=3663

Am I "losing it?"....because LP records, certainly some of you remember those...
i am glad some people have picked up on these FLAGS on the page i copied-- deliberately did the whole page because of this. also note in the paper that day, was big news about some 3-3 football match between chelsea and tottenham.

i am convinced that they particularly enjoy the ritual of front-page extravanganzas like this, with apparantly unconnected events all tying into their pathetic little energy-games...
dave2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #9
intruder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2012 View Post
i am glad some people have picked up on these FLAGS on the page i copied-- deliberately did the whole page because of this. also note in the paper that day, was big news about some 3-3 football match between chelsea and tottenham.

i am convinced that they particularly enjoy the ritual of front-page extravanganzas like this, with apparantly unconnected events all tying into their pathetic little energy-games...
Kudos Dave...while I completely ignored the headline story; the death of the little girl and the surrounding "coincidences" STINK.

You realize that we who can see nefarious connections like this seem to be in a minority as most folks just don't seem to care, are too busy, what have you...

They blatantly announce that their "new world order" will "save" the world...excuse me for a moment while the bile rises.........BELCH!!!!!!!
coupled with a child "sacrifice".
intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #10
unicorn

Thanks for posting this front page of the paper dave2012... wow... also just noticed that we call it a 'front' page, a 'front' for what, illuminati bull!

Also what are Cameron's multi references to 'green' all about, a green future, green living, green skies & a green earth... esp. the green sky which he is 'proud of the part we have plaid'... yeah, with all those chemtrails. Sounds like subversive symbology talk here but I'm not getting what it means just yet... any ideas about what these references mean?
Old 14-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #11
unicorn

Quote:
And the masses make me even sicker because they stay in line. How fucking sad!
Peace Thoth! Remember that most of them have been brainwashed since before birth, vaccinated to near death so all that mercury is rotting their brains, live by TV as their imagination was killed during education, & they have been programmed a million miles away from their true Divine nature so that they don't even dare to dream or wish for anything better.

We are the people that are here to help others that need a beacon of light
Old 14-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #12
tru3

Quote:
it's a sick little

oooh, laura's so elegant! who are you wearing tonight laura? i'll give you one guess.

wotta "breeder"!

Quote:
Peace Thoth! Remember that most of them have been brainwashed since before birth, vaccinated to near death so all that mercury is rotting their brains, live by TV as their imagination was killed during education, & they have been programmed a million miles away from their true Divine nature so that they don't even dare to dream or wish for anything better.
thanks for that reminder unicorn. bush has been bred for this role since before he was born, and i'm not sure that he even understands what's happened to him. i believe that laura, on the other hand, knows exactly what the score is. she's the future "queen mum" of america, if we're not careful.

Last edited by tru3; 14-03-2007 at 03:47 PM.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #13
mynameis

Default How about we make our sign the divine unicorn?

Our big middle fingers and resistance against any government NWO!
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #14
lilloz

what an interesting post, thanks xx
Old 14-03-2007, 08:38 PM   #15
unicorn

Hi Tru3
Quote:
thanks for that reminder unicorn. bush has been bred for this role since before he was born, and i'm not sure that he even understands what's happened to him. i believe that laura, on the other hand, knows exactly what the score is. she's the future "queen mum" of america, if we're not careful.
I was talking about the masses there, not the illuminati puppets... man they have focused intent on ruling the planet whereas the folks of the human race have been brainwashed into becoming sleepwalkers... But Bush is a weird case... what exactly is he??!! Maybe they need to expand their gene pool a bit more!!

Quote:
How about we make our sign the divine unicorn?
Our big middle fingers and resistance against any government NWO!
Aho mynameis!
Question for anyone who knows... why do the courts of justice have a lion & a unicorn outside their buildings?
Old 14-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #16
lemonique

Hi, The city of London is fronted on all sides by statues of Dragons..pure Illuminati, as is I suppose the Lion and Unicorn. The Queen's coat of arms has all 3 I think. I'm sure the Symbology crowd will put us right on this ;-)
This Gordon Brown looks like a wally...looks like he's about to grab someone's boobs? What's he going on about here.......the need to open up a second front "beyond the skies to create a greener earth" ??? duh...
To couple up a front page with a wee girl who has just died with a person like him is sick, and to have the bottle that the girl is holding blurred so that it could look like something else is VERY sick. I have given up reading newspapers and watching TV for these very reasons.
May they wallow in their own filth, I'll have none of it!
lemonique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 11:52 PM   #17
tru3

Quote:
I was talking about the masses there, not the illuminati puppets... man they have focused intent on ruling the planet whereas the folks of the human race have been brainwashed into becoming sleepwalkers... But Bush is a weird case... what exactly is he??!! Maybe they need to expand their gene pool a bit more!!
i understand. i caught myself doing the same thing with bush, tho'. he was raised by two emotionally frozen parents, he coked himself out in the 80's, and now he's being handled, imo. i'm talking drugs, autosuggestion, a little black box, maybe?

i swear to christ, when i was watching this debate in 2004, i remember seeing him look up as he was thinking, and cock his head, like a dog hearing a silent whistle. i thought to myself, "he's either hearing voices or he's got a microphone." i don't think that's an ipod he's wearing under his coat!

i agree with you about the 'proles'. all i can do personally is lead by example. i refuse to live in fear any more. i'd rather laugh at the devil than fight him.

hopefully, some people will get the giggles themselves when they see me laugh.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 01:34 AM   #18
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
Question for anyone who knows... why do the courts of justice have a lion & a unicorn outside their buildings?
Hi unicorn,

This is pure symbolism by “The powers that be” the crowned lion represents the royal elite at the top of the pyramid of power and the tethered unicorn (note the chain around the unicorn) represents humanity being suppressed by that pyramid of power, this tells us who the judges in courts really serve, its not the public that’s for sure!!!

It’s our job to set the unicorn free!!!

Love
&
Peace
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms.jpg (25.8 KB, 143 views)
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 04:49 AM   #19
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by intruder View Post

333 x 11=3663

and her fingernails are painted either dark something, or black. Very unusual for a young child when I was growing up. I guess everyone's goth now?

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 05:15 AM   #20
domtak

I think the headline says it all.
If you were to look at that newspaper and blank out the rest of the page except the headline then we're in a 'They Live' & 'Hoffman Specs' situation.

For all those members of the public who don't read that newspaper and instead just glance the headline, the message is spelt out a bit too obviously: 'New World Order To Save the Earth'

Shit! How's that for in your face! Who needs Hoffman specs!?

Dom
domtak is offline   Reply With Quote