Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 05:08 PM   #241
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
But it looks like NO 7
Well just pretend it is then. I will back you up

It's not though, you are right. I don't think even the original number 7 was even at 65 degrees.
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #242
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Arrow Seven Brides for

for Seven Brothers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7IGz...yer_detailpage
http://youtu.be/W7IGzNUDZlg

In 1850 Oregon, when a backwoodsman brings a wife home to his farm, his six brothers decide that they want to get married too...

7 Sisters...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....8&postcount=15
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:07 PM   #243
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Arrow 7 Champions

Seven Champions The mediaeval designation of the national patron saints of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Spain, and Italy. In 1596 Richard Johnson published a chap-book The Famous History of the Seven Champions of Christendom. In this he relates that St. George of England was seven years imprisoned by the Almidor, the black king of Morocco; St. Denys of France lived seven years in the form of a hart; St. James of Spain was seven years dumb out of love for a fair Jewess; St. Anthony of Italy, with the other champions, was enchanted into a deep sleep in the Black Castle, and was released by St. George's three sons, who quenched the seven lamps by water from the enchanted fountain; St. Andrew of Scotland delivered six ladies who had lived seven years under the form of white swans; St. Patrick of Ireland was immured in a cell where he scratched his grave with his own nails; St. David of Wales slept seven years in the enchanted garden of Ormandine, and was redeemed by St. George. Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (Evans, 1989)
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #244
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Arrow Seventh Heaven

The Muhammadan Seventh Heaven, is said to be "beyond the power of description." ...In the Islamic graded concept of Heaven, which also prevailed among the Jews, one goes after death to the Heaven he has earned on earth, and the Seventh Heaven(Haven), ruled by Abraham, is the ultimate one, a region of pure light lying above the other six, the Heaven of Heavens. Anyone in Seventh Heaven is thus in a state of ineffable bliss, having the greatest pleasure possible. Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins (Hendrickson, 1987)

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-11-2011 at 08:18 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #245
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb Seven-year Itch

The seven-year itch has been synonymous for sexual desire since 1660. Seven-year itch had no sexual connotation when first recorded in 1899, simply meaning "a type of itch allegedly requiring seven years of healing." Influenced by the sense of itch as sexual desire, it came to mean a married man's urge to roam after seven years of marriage, a meaning widely popularized by the Marilyn Monroe movie The Seven Year Itch (1955). Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins (Hendrickson, 1987)


Last edited by lightgiver; 06-11-2011 at 08:27 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #246
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Wink Well 9/11 if we subtract = 9 - 2 = 7

Well 9/11 if we subtract = 9 - 2 = 7

Shabbat (Sabbath) / Saturday



Properties of the number 777
Symbolism

This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.

It is the number of the sacred work of the sons of God for the establishment of the Kingdom of God on the Earth, mainly for the period of the seventh millennium after Adam where it is written that Satan will be chained for thousand years.

In esotericism, 777 means that virgin spirits (those to which God gave the life with the mission to rise towards the Creator, until to absorb themselves again in Him) will know 777 incarnations during seven revolutions that the wave of life accomplishes around the seven globes of the seven world periods. The symbolism of this number is therefore the ascension of the soul through the physical body.

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.

The purity - does not father and is not fathered.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php

Seven appeared in chaos, androgynous. They have their masculine names and their feminine names. The feminine name is Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, which is 'week'.
And his son is called Yao: his feminine name is Lordship.
Sabaoth: his feminine name is Deity.
Adonaios: his feminine name is Kingship.
Elaios: his feminine name is Jealousy.
Oraios: his feminine name is Wealth.
And Astaphaios: his feminine name is Sophia (Wisdom).
These are the seven forces of the seven heavens of chaos. And they were born androgynous, consistent with the immortal pattern that existed before them, according to the wish of Pistis: so that the likeness of what had existed since the beginning might reign to the end. You will find the effect of these names and the force of the male entities in the Archangelic (Book) of the Prophet Moses, and the names of the female entities in the first Book of Noraia.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html


The 7 is often found in the superstitions. In Portugal, the woman who wears seven superposed underskirts is sure of happiness. The seventh son of a family will be always protected by the gods. For Scottish, the seventh son of a seventh son will have the donation of second sight. In the homeland of the doctor Faust, we know that the pact signed with the devil lasts seven years. If someone breaks a mirror he will be submitted to the bad influences during seven years. In Morocco, the sterile women roll up their belt seven times around the trunk of some trees, then attach it to one of the seven cords that are fixed there. In Syria, a young girl without pretender exorcises the bad influences that prevent her to find a husband by bathing in the sea and by letting seven waves to pass above her head. When seven young girls assist a family meeting, one of them will get married during the year.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu7.php


The seven historical monuments or wonders of the world:
the Pyramids of Egypt
the Walls of Babylon
the Suspended gardens of Babylon
the Statue of Olympian Jupiter
the Temple of Diane to Ephesus
the Colossus of Rhodes
the Tomb of Mausole
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu7.php

Last edited by oiram; 06-11-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4539 = 21
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #247
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb Seventh Son of a Seventh Son


Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Seven is the most mystical and magical of numbers, and in the lore of folk magic, the seventh son of a seventh son is believed to be born with formidable magical and healing powers: he is clairvoyant, capable of casting powerful spells, and possesses the ability to heal by a laying on of hands. Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft (Guiley, 1989)
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #248
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Seven Champions The mediaeval designation of the national patron saints of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Spain, and Italy. In 1596 Richard Johnson published a chap-book The Famous History of the Seven Champions of Christendom. In this he relates that St. George of England was seven years imprisoned by the Almidor, the black king of Morocco; St. Denys of France lived seven years in the form of a hart; St. James of Spain was seven years dumb out of love for a fair Jewess; St. Anthony of Italy, with the other champions, was enchanted into a deep sleep in the Black Castle, and was released by St. George's three sons, who quenched the seven lamps by water from the enchanted fountain; St. Andrew of Scotland delivered six ladies who had lived seven years under the form of white swans; St. Patrick of Ireland was immured in a cell where he scratched his grave with his own nails; St. David of Wales slept seven years in the enchanted garden of Ormandine, and was redeemed by St. George. Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (Evans, 1989)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Muhammadan Seventh Heaven, is said to be "beyond the power of description." ...In the Islamic graded concept of Heaven, which also prevailed among the Jews, one goes after death to the Heaven he has earned on earth, and the Seventh Heaven(Haven), ruled by Abraham, is the ultimate one, a region of pure light lying above the other six, the Heaven of Heavens. Anyone in Seventh Heaven is thus in a state of ineffable bliss, having the greatest pleasure possible. Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins (Hendrickson, 1987)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The seven-year itch has been synonymous for sexual desire since 1660. Seven-year itch had no sexual connotation when first recorded in 1899, simply meaning "a type of itch allegedly requiring seven years of healing." Influenced by the sense of itch as sexual desire, it came to mean a married man's urge to roam after seven years of marriage, a meaning widely popularized by the Marilyn Monroe movie The Seven Year Itch (1955). Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins (Hendrickson, 1987)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgC5...yer_detailpage
http://youtu.be/fJgC549mpRk
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Well 9/11 if we subtract = 9 - 2 = 7

Shabbat (Sabbath) / Saturday



Properties of the number 777
Symbolism

This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.

It is the number of the sacred work of the sons of God for the establishment of the Kingdom of God on the Earth, mainly for the period of the seventh millennium after Adam where it is written that Satan will be chained for thousand years.

In esotericism, 777 means that virgin spirits (those to which God gave the life with the mission to rise towards the Creator, until to absorb themselves again in Him) will know 777 incarnations during seven revolutions that the wave of life accomplishes around the seven globes of the seven world periods. The symbolism of this number is therefore the ascension of the soul through the physical body.

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.

The purity - does not father and is not fathered.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php

Seven appeared in chaos, androgynous. They have their masculine names and their feminine names. The feminine name is Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, which is 'week'.
And his son is called Yao: his feminine name is Lordship.
Sabaoth: his feminine name is Deity.
Adonaios: his feminine name is Kingship.
Elaios: his feminine name is Jealousy.
Oraios: his feminine name is Wealth.
And Astaphaios: his feminine name is Sophia (Wisdom).
These are the seven forces of the seven heavens of chaos. And they were born androgynous, consistent with the immortal pattern that existed before them, according to the wish of Pistis: so that the likeness of what had existed since the beginning might reign to the end. You will find the effect of these names and the force of the male entities in the Archangelic (Book) of the Prophet Moses, and the names of the female entities in the first Book of Noraia.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html


The 7 is often found in the superstitions. In Portugal, the woman who wears seven superposed underskirts is sure of happiness. The seventh son of a family will be always protected by the gods. For Scottish, the seventh son of a seventh son will have the donation of second sight. In the homeland of the doctor Faust, we know that the pact signed with the devil lasts seven years. If someone breaks a mirror he will be submitted to the bad influences during seven years. In Morocco, the sterile women roll up their belt seven times around the trunk of some trees, then attach it to one of the seven cords that are fixed there. In Syria, a young girl without pretender exorcises the bad influences that prevent her to find a husband by bathing in the sea and by letting seven waves to pass above her head. When seven young girls assist a family meeting, one of them will get married during the year.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu7.php


The seven historical monuments or wonders of the world:
the Pyramids of Egypt
the Walls of Babylon
the Suspended gardens of Babylon
the Statue of Olympian Jupiter
the Temple of Diane to Ephesus
the Colossus of Rhodes
the Tomb of Mausole
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu7.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7Yf...yer_detailpage
http://youtu.be/jp7YfzbabZQ

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Seven is the most mystical and magical of numbers, and in the lore of folk magic, the seventh son of a seventh son is believed to be born with formidable magical and healing powers: he is clairvoyant, capable of casting powerful spells, and possesses the ability to heal by a laying on of hands. Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft (Guiley, 1989)

Nice one!
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:11 AM   #249
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default


Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz


[QUOTE]The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz (Chymische Hochzeit Christiani Rosencreutz anno 1459) was edited in 1616 in Strasbourg (annexed by France in 1681), and its anonymous authorship is attributed to Johann Valentin Andreae. It is the third of the original manifestos of the mysterious "Fraternity of the Rose Cross" (Rosicrucians).

It is an allegoric romance (story) divided into Seven Days, or Seven Journeys, like Genesis, and tells us about the way Christian Rosenkreuz was invited to go to a wonderful castle full of miracles, in order to assist the Chymical Wedding of the king and the queen, that is, the husband and the bride.

This manifesto has been a source of inspiration for poets, alchemists (the word "chymical" is an old form of "chemical" and refers to alchemy – for which the 'Sacred Marriage' was the goal [1]) and dreamers, through the force of its initiation ritual with processions of tests, purifications, death, resurrection, and ascension and also by its symbolism found since the beginning with the invitation to Rosenkreutz to assist this Royal Wedding.

The invitation to the royal wedding includes the Monas Hieroglyphica associated with John Dee.

There is some resemblance between this alchemical romance and passages in the Bible such as:
The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: (Matthew 22:2,11 KJV)
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Revelation 21:2)[/



r. The events of this story span seven days and are divided into seven chapters, each chapter being a different day. The story begins on an evening near Easter. In the final chapter—the seventh day—CRC is knighted;

QUOTE]

Turning Lead into Gold. (In search of the Holy Grail)
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #250
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesand...ret-societies/


Quote:
BILLY MEIER


The Spiritual Teachings of the 7 (Seven) True Prophets:

Henoch (Enoch), Elia (Elijah), Jesaja (Isaiah), Jeremia (Jeremiah),
Jmmanuel (Immanuel), Muhammad (Mohammed) and Billy (BEAM)

The core of the Meier material is the spiritual teaching the clearest, most insightful, and penetrating spiritual teaching to be found. There are no hierarchies, beliefs, superstitions, rituals, etc. such as are found in virtually all terrestrial religions, and which serve only to enslave humanity in fear, guilt, war, etc.
The real meaning of life is consciousness-related evolution. So it is through the study of the spiritual teaching that one can learn how to evolve their consciousness, as well as learn how to live in true love, peace, freedom and harmony.
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #251
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb Se7en

The 7 Society is an all-male, senior class society believed to have been founded in 1826. Its seven members, selected in their junior year, work to honor and encourage those who help strengthen the university, often through gifts. In 2003, for example, the "Sevens" left dozens of umbrellas for the Admissions Office to use during rainy campus tours. Historically, the society formally announced its members' identities as they graduated. In recent years, however, membership has become steeped in mystery -- being only revealed in the event of death...



http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....4&postcount=43
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #252
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0002065.html


Quote:
The Names of the Days of the Week
See also Greek and Roman Mythology and Norse MythologyLatin Old English English German French Italian Spanish





NOTE: The seven-day week originated in ancient Mesopotamia and became part of the Roman calendar in A.D. 321. The names of the days are based on the seven celestial bodies (the Sun, the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn), believed at that time to revolve around Earth and influence its events. Most of Western Europe adopted the Roman nomenclature. The Germanic languages substituted Germanic equivalents for the names of four of the Roman gods: Tiw, the god of war, replaced Mars; Woden, the god of wisdom, replaced Mercury; Thor, the god of thunder, replaced Jupiter; and Frigg, the goddess of love, replaced Venus.
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:07 PM   #253
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb 7 Days

Traditionally, it is explained that the maximum period that one can stay in bardo is 49 days. Within that period, all beings have been attracted to a new body to take rebirth. Every 7 days in bardo, a kind of 'small death and rebirth' occurs...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:57 AM   #254
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb 7 Monks



Damien and his followers are stalked by seven monks who each brandish one of the seven Daggers of Meggido.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #255
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

Thankyou for your posts lightgiver.
Pretty significant findings I think.
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:33 AM   #256
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb 777

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thankyou for your posts lightgiver.
Pretty significant findings I think.
Yeah, that 7 pops up everywhere

Mitsuko, Countess of Coudenhove-Kalergi...



Born July 7, 1874...Tokyo, Japan

Died August 27, 1941 (aged 67) Mödling, Austria...

Wife of an Austrian diplomat...Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi

They had 7 children together...He was then made Deputy Minister of Austria-Hungary to Japan, where he remained for 4 years, studying Buddhism ...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=1066
__________________
Photobucket was founded in 2003 and received funding from Trinity Ventures.. It was acquired by Fox Interactive Media in 2007 for $250 million..Fox's parent (born to German Jews in Tolcsva, Hungary) company, News Corp (as founded by Murdoch) , sold Photobucket (Valued At $60 Million) to Seattle mobile imaging startup Ontela - We have created a Plus 500 Shekel plan + Hmm I bet U have...https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=31177

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-11-2011 at 01:05 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #257
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb More 7s

1942 -Born June 7 - Muammar Gaddafi ...

Colonel Gaddafi, was the official ruler of the Libyan Arab Republic from 1969 to 1977 and then the "Brother Leader" of the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya from 1977 to 2011...

Libya enjoys large natural resources, which Gaddafi utilized to help develop the country. Under Gaddafi's Jamahiriya "direct democracy" state, the country's literacy rate rose from 10% to 90%, life expectancy rose from 57 to 77 years...

The Steadfastness and Confrontation Front (Arabic: جبهة الصمود والتصدي‎) was a political initiative by a number of Arab governments in the 1970s, related to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...

The Steadfastness and Confrontation Front was formed in 1977 by the governments of Libya, Algeria, Syria and South Yemen, as well as by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). It was intended as a protest and a show of position, after President Anwar Sadat of Egypt had travelled to Tel-Aviv to meet Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, and begin peace negotiations that would eventually lead to the Camp David Accords. This Egyptian initiative was widely seen in the Arab world as an abandonment of agreed-upon principles of non-recognition of Israel, and as breaking the Arab alliance against Israel. It was generally condemned as treachery.


__________________
Photobucket was founded in 2003 and received funding from Trinity Ventures.. It was acquired by Fox Interactive Media in 2007 for $250 million..Fox's parent (born to German Jews in Tolcsva, Hungary) company, News Corp (as founded by Murdoch) , sold Photobucket (Valued At $60 Million) to Seattle mobile imaging startup Ontela - We have created a Plus 500 Shekel plan + Hmm I bet U have...https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=31177

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-11-2011 at 12:48 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #258
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Lightbulb Dance of the Seven Veils


In several notable works of Western culture, the Dance of the Seven Veils (usually described as danced by Salome) is one of the elaborations on the biblical tale of the execution of John the Baptist. Details enriching the story in later Christian mythology include providing a name for the dance, and describing the purpose of the dance as being to inflame King Herod with incestuous desire so that he would treat John as she wished...



THE ANCIENT AND PRIMITIVE RITE OF MEMPHIS AND MISRAIM...

__________________
Photobucket was founded in 2003 and received funding from Trinity Ventures.. It was acquired by Fox Interactive Media in 2007 for $250 million..Fox's parent (born to German Jews in Tolcsva, Hungary) company, News Corp (as founded by Murdoch) , sold Photobucket (Valued At $60 Million) to Seattle mobile imaging startup Ontela - We have created a Plus 500 Shekel plan + Hmm I bet U have...https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=31177
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #259
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,453
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

http://www.farvardyn.com/mithras7.php

Mithraism. 7 grades of initiation

Quote:
1 Corax, the Raven

2 Nymphus, the Bride

3 Miles, the Soldier

4 Leo, The Lion

5 Perses, the Persian

6 Heliodromus, the Courier of the Sun

7 Pater, The Father
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #260
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,574
Likes: 149 (140 Posts)
Arrow The Doors


And we were in this house and there was a sound like
silverware being dropped on linoleum, and then
somebody ran into the room and they said
"Have you seen the accident outside?"
And everybody said:
"Hey man, have you seen the accident outside?"

Have you seen the accident outside
Seven people took a ride
Six bachelors and their bride
Seven people took a ride
Seven people died

Don't let me die in an automobile
I wanna lie in an open field
Want the snakes to suck my skin
Want the worms to be my friends
Want the birds to eat my eyes
As here I lie
The clouds fly by

Ode to a grasshopper...
I think I'll open a little shop,
A little place where they sell things
And I think I'll call it "Grasshopper"...
__________________
Photobucket was founded in 2003 and received funding from Trinity Ventures.. It was acquired by Fox Interactive Media in 2007 for $250 million..Fox's parent (born to German Jews in Tolcsva, Hungary) company, News Corp (as founded by Murdoch) , sold Photobucket (Valued At $60 Million) to Seattle mobile imaging startup Ontela - We have created a Plus 500 Shekel plan + Hmm I bet U have...https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=31177
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.