Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
unionjack1967

Default Sceptic about chemtrails, then check this

Recently, ive been "looking up" and becoming more aware of the events happening above our heads on a daily basis. I must admit, i have taken the subject of chemtrails with a pinch of salt, but nothing could prepare me for the sight which greeted me a couple of evenings ago, a sight which has got me thinking about the whole subject in a much different light.
Being a bit of an aircraft buff, i know enough about contrails to know one when i see one, but seeing these pictures, i can say that these are no contrails, quite what they are i am uncertain, but they are definately not contrails, not in this configuration!

(taken with iphone @ approx 1800hrs, 8th apr 2011, location - 8 miles south of Birmingham UK

There were 5 of these very odd trails but due to the phones limitations i could only get 4 in the shot.
Answers on a postcard please !!

:UJ:

Last edited by unionjack1967; 12-04-2011 at 01:44 AM.
unionjack1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
tescos organic
Banned

well they can't be 'chemtrails', they're classic 'tadpoles'.
why are you so certain they're not normal contrails? you know how contrails are formed, yes?
did you see the planes leave the trails, or just the trails afterwards?
the trails all seem a similar size, so it's reasonable to deduce they were left at the same time. why not 5 military jets in formation?
tescos organic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 AM   #3
razorbill

Thumbs up

Hi Unionjack, and welcome to the forum!

Very well observed, thanks for posting your photos.

Very strange pattern threre and no planes to be seen, do you know that they sometimes use cloaked planes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crN72...embedded#at=60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crN72...embedded#at=60

Re. this forum:

There are lots of people on here simply to discredit what genuine observers report, they will try to get you into endless discussions and make you feel insecure about what you have seen.
Please don't let them succceed, take form here what is useful and then go out and tell the people around you what is going on.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059826092

And please, don't feed the trolls!
(You'll soon figure out who they are, just ignore them)

Every facet of mind control that can be exerted through the mass media is exerted by the mass media. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05...t-of-info-war/
razorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
unionjack1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by tescos organic View Post
well they can't be 'chemtrails', they're classic 'tadpoles'.
why are you so certain they're not normal contrails? you know how contrails are formed, yes?
did you see the planes leave the trails, or just the trails afterwards?
the trails all seem a similar size, so it's reasonable to deduce they were left at the same time. why not 5 military jets in formation?
Thanks for the replies guys. Classic tadpoles, the term 'classic' gives me an image of a very regular occurance. Im my entire life i have never seen such patterns as this, and at 43, this is quite some time!! I frequent many airshows and live under an approach to BHX and have never seen this type of trail before.

@razorbill, thanks for the welcome, and as for internet trolls, have no fear, as an administrator of a graphics and art forum myself, i am well aware of the feeding habits of these despicable creatures!!

Last edited by unionjack1967; 12-04-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
razorbill

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack1967 View Post
Hi UJ

- be very careful - the 'contrail' page from Wikipedia you quoted is typical for the ongoing disinformation:

They show chemtrails and declare that these are typical pictures of contrails.

Especially the iridescent sheen is completely unnatural and caused by the metallic componenets of the mix.

Every facet of mind control that can be exerted through the mass media is exerted by the mass media. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05...t-of-info-war/
Old 12-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #6
tzlr_17

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorbill View Post
Especially the iridescent sheen is completely unnatural and caused by the metallic componenets of the mix.
Have you ever seen a rainbow?
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #7
decim

Default X factor skyhooks chemtrail ghost shadow plane

Hey UJ, see what your synapse makes of these...

X FACTOR SKYHOOKS

CHEMTRAIL GHOST SHADOW PLANE CHEMTRAILS

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #8
razorbill

Thumbs up

This video is a great find, Decim!

It'll have to be the ultimate proof for chemtrails, nothing else can explain the sudden onset of the trails and the fact that on the left plane one of the trails starts much later than the other.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
They show chemtrails and declare that these are typical pictures of contrails
no they don't.
you are saying they are 'chemtrails'. perhaps you'd be good enough to provide some evidence....
Old 12-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #10
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
This video is a great find, Decim!

It'll have to be the ultimate proof for chemtrails, nothing else can explain the sudden onset of the trails and the fact that on the left plane one of the trails starts much later than the other.

oh god, not this again...
ultimate proof!!!!

it's a military tanker in the middle, and 2 fighter jets practicing re-fueling, they're dumping fuel before re-filling again.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the replies guys. Classic tadpoles, the term 'classic' gives me an image of a very regular occurance. Im my entire life i have never seen such patterns as this, and at 43, this is quite some time!! I frequent many airshows and live under an approach to BHX and have never seen this type of trail before.

classic as in the size (length) of trail. chemtrails are supposed to be long, linger and spread.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
do you know that they sometimes use cloaked planes?
like Batman??? or a Klingon bird-of-prey???

perhaps you could explain what a 'cloaked' plane is, and how it works, thanks.

Last edited by tescos organic; 12-04-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:53 PM   #13
tzlr_17

Quote:
@razorbill, thanks for the welcome, and as for internet trolls, have no fear, as an administrator of a graphics and art forum myself, i am well aware of the feeding habits of these despicable creatures!!

click here for contrail formation info

You missed the point, It's not trolls you should be wary of - it's the government/elite-employed shills. Unfortunately for you, linking to a wiki page full of 'disinformation' puts you in this category.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
no they don't.
you are saying they are 'chemtrails'. perhaps you'd be good enough to provide some evidence....
Beautiful clear blue skies here on the England/Welsh border yesterday and today unlike days before when I lost count of the planes criss crossing the sky leaving it looking like a grey agri slick. I had almost forgotten what a real blue sky looks like. Whatever these planes are depositing in their trails to change the character of the sky normal contrails they aint that's for sure.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 12-04-2011 at 10:09 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #15
jem stone

Quote:
like Batman??? or a Klingon bird-of-prey???

perhaps you could explain what a 'cloaked' plane is, and how it works, thanks.
500 posts attempting to debunk chemtrails and still no further towards changing anyones mind. I admire your persistence.
If we want to set out on the arduous search for the truth, we must all summon up the courage to leave the lines along which we have thought until now, and as the first step begin to doubt everything that we previously accepted as correct and true. Can we still afford to close our eyes and stop up our ears because new ideas are supposed to be heretical and absurd? Erich von Däniken

Last edited by jem stone; 12-04-2011 at 10:13 PM.
jem stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
unionjack1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzlr_17 View Post
You missed the point, It's not trolls you should be wary of - it's the government/elite-employed shills. Unfortunately for you, linking to a wiki page full of 'disinformation' puts you in this category.
Very nice video decim, i have stumbled upon a few others which i will link to once i get back on my PC at home, unfortunately the place of works filtering system is very efficient and prevents me from doing much on the internet.

Whilst apparently linking to a site of disinformation, i will argue the fact that this is how contrails are formed. If you believe this to be lies then that is your choice and yours to make. I have a very good understanding of jet propulsion and stick by the fact that many of these trails are indeed purely exhaust, not all trails in the sky are suspicious in nature. Taking this onboard, i am seeing some rather odd formations in the skies above Birmingham (uk) of late which defy any logical explaination. Take my images for instance, there is no way that five aircraft will create these trails simultaneously, all of which appear uniform in dimensions and yet so short in duration.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
tzlr_17

Quote:
Whilst apparently linking to a site of disinformation, i will argue the fact that this is how contrails are formed. If you believe this to be lies then that is your choice and yours to make. I have a very good understanding of jet propulsion and stick by the fact that many of these trails are indeed purely exhaust, not all trails in the sky are suspicious in nature. Taking this onboard, i am seeing some rather odd formations in the skies above Birmingham (uk) of late which defy any logical explaination. Take my images for instance, there is no way that five aircraft will create these trails simultaneously, all of which appear uniform in dimensions and yet so short in duration.
Those trails are indeed odd looking - did you see the planes that left them? Any more info? It's quite hard to tell whether the cutoff point lines up vertically.

My apologies for my last post, I was being facetious. Displaying critical thinking skills and not blaming every single contrail on an international network of passenger planes, drones, and UFOs spewing out a mixture of dozens of chemicals, metals, biological agents and nanobots tends to get one labelled as a shill here. Since I'm undecided about 'chemtrails' and have called for more research I'm labelled as such. Watch what you say

And whatever you do, don't link to http://contrailscience.com/
Old 13-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #18
unionjack1967

Quote:
Those trails are indeed odd looking - did you see the planes that left them? Any more info? It's quite hard to tell whether the cutoff point lines up vertically.

My apologies for my last post, I was being facetious. Displaying critical thinking skills and not blaming every single contrail on an international network of passenger planes, drones, and UFOs spewing out a mixture of dozens of chemicals, metals, biological agents and nanobots tends to get one labelled as a shill here. Since I'm undecided about 'chemtrails' and have called for more research I'm labelled as such. Watch what you say

No problem

There isn't much more i can add to my original post to be honest, usually i would hear any air traffic, or my 2 year old son would, he has a facination about the sky right now, he yells "plane, plane plane" everytime he sees one and does not give up until i come and have a look! But on this occassion we both missed this one. i recall i was actually in my back garden that evening due to the nice 'unseasonally warm' weather, i happened to look up and the rest you now know. Never heard a thing, or saw no evidence of any aircraft. Looking at those trails, it would appear that they were formed a good few minutes before i saw them so i assume that any aircraft had long gone.

Old 13-04-2011, 06:07 AM   #19
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Displaying critical thinking skills and not blaming every single contrail on an international network of passenger planes, drones, and UFOs spewing out a mixture of dozens of chemicals, metals, biological agents and nanobots tends to get one labelled as a shill here.

aint that the truth.
Old 13-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #20
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem stone View Post
500 posts attempting to debunk chemtrails and still no further towards changing anyones mind. I admire your persistence.
280 posts as a paid pro-chemtrail disinfo agent. i admire your persistance also.