Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 26-12-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
limelady
Inactive

Default gaiaguys.net forced to close down

Australian-based whistle-blower website gaiaguys.net (Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine) worked tirelessly, dedicating years of their life to exposing police corruption and protected paedophilia rings operating within Australia. Sadly, their website was finally forced off the net this month, and it was a real blow for what's left of our freedom of speech here in Australia. However, what happened to gaiaguys is probably not surprising to those who have followed their ongoing legal battles against the satanic cult "Ordo Templi Orientis", and VCAT.

The webmasters, Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg knew full well that the OTO/Masonic cult had massive influence over our Australian legal/justice system, government departments, and the police force, and they went well beyond the call of duty to try and expose this corruption.

For further information on this case, the arrest of Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine, and information as to how to obtain access to gaiaguys master files on this case and a lot more (yes, many files are still available thanks to Adam Dodson), please use this link.

http://adamdodson.org/node/131

A search for "gaiaguys" may prove fruitful for other bits and pieces also.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
kasalt

Sorry to hear about that. Couldn't the site still be mirrored for viewing in other parts of the world?

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Sorry to hear about that. Couldn't the site still be mirrored for viewing in other parts of the world?
I'm not sure kasalt.....maybe something is being organised on that score?

I'm surprised something wasn't already put in place prior to their arrests, but I'm sure its not the last we'll hear of gaiabuys as they are truly dedicated freedom fighters. I just hope they get a suspended jail term.
Old 28-12-2007, 08:49 AM   #4
cruise4

What charges, why is the site down, how about some actual information. What have they done?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 03:47 AM   #5
smashcrab

Default Gaiaguys Update

Just a little update - Pasted from comments here (http://adamdodson.org/node/131#comment-219)

* VIVIENNE HAS BEEN INCARCERATED *

As of this morning, Monday, January 14th 2008, it was officially confirmed that Vivienne is on the Victorian Corrective services registrar. It is not departmental policy to disclose what facility they are both in. But the un-official indication is that Dyson is in the Melbourne Assessment Prison and Vivienne is being held in the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre.

Amnesty International, ( as it's namesake suggests...DOH ), doesn't deal with domestic cases. They refered me however to Justice Action. There I spoke to a truly kindred spirit, Gregory Kable. He was aware of Gaiaguys and knew of the players involved. Justice Action is not a legal representative, but more a watchdog for inmates in the Australian judicial system, it is now formally notified of Dyson and Vivienne and will be keeping a close eye on them. As Gregory mentioned, they shine a light on the the situation and just let the authorities know they are being scrutinised.

Still waiting on the response from Defence concerning the D-notice. When rung today, they said the Public Relations guy in charge of mail was away on holiday. I was told that they will look into it and to expect a phone call back sometime soon. I suppose they would have dropped a gag-bomb on this site if such a notice existed. So it's business as usual here, till I hear otherwise.

The Corrective Services dept is being contacted via the postal service so both Vivienne and Dyson can establish communicaton with myself. Then they can be refered to legal representation and we can start the ball rolling. Anyone wanting to send support for Gaiaguys can address it to:

Vivienne Legg or Dyson Devine. ( One or the other, as they are separated now...By location that is )
Dept of Victoria Corrections
GPO Box 123
Melbourne, VIC, 3000

Please keep in mind your letters will be inspected before being passed on and it is totally up to the authorities discretion what gets censored or not. So keep the language as polite and non-political as possible. ( My tongues half sawn off from biting it so much ). That will increase the chance of your correspondence making it through to them. As it stands, an anonymous comrade is making the enquiries for me concerning both of them. This is done so not to mar due process with any prejudice from the establishment. Could I please ask that all well wishers just hold off for a week in sending mail. We are trying to get contact made so as to begin appeals and don't need to be thrown in a big " to-do " pile on some desk, lost in a stack of fan mail.

It's time to roll up the sleeves and get on with the task at hand now. ( Freeing Gaiaguys) As soon as I get in touch with them and verify their location. Hopefully by the end of this week. We will be heading to Victoria to see about getting them out of the hell-hole they have been thrown in. I am not sure what the policy of cameras or voice recorders are upon visitation. I will attempt to get a statement ( preferably on digital video so it can be posted ), from both Dyson and Vivienne. My hands are bound though to adhere to Corrective services regulations and I can't do anything to jeopardize communication at this stage. So we'll see how that pans out.

Contacted all State offices of the Australian Green Party with this story. It will be interesting to see if we can get some support from them considering Gaiaguys commitment to the environment. Awaiting their reply eagerly.

Keep you all updated as contact is made.
smashcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 04:26 AM   #6
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
What charges, why is the site down, how about some actual information. What have they done?
They have been charged under a law that in effect is religious discrimination
because they exposed the OTO's web site and in particular one of Alistair Crowley's saying "Do as Thy will" relating to the abuse of children they were charged and taken to court/tribunal (though they did not appear) form a different state from where they reside.

Australia is full of Freemasons in high level positions Judges,Politicians,Police,Councilors.child care workers and prominent Entertainers.

Footnote: The previous Prime Minister John Winston Howard was a Freemason as exposed by photo with a handshake to the previous opposition leader Mark Latham who by the way was not a Freemason who then came down with a mysterious disease forcing him to give up hes position, just before an election.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #7
flare

My first post

For everyones info there has been some more updates on the adamdodson.org site in regards to Vivienne and Dyson's imprisonment, check it out.

Flare
flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #8
smashcrab

Smile They're free!

Dyson and Vivienne are free ! They were released after apologizing for defying the court order to remove the site immediately.. The adamdodson.org post has been updated again.
smashcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #9
limelady
Inactive

This is great news!

Thanks for the post!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #10
soglad

What did they do?
soglad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #11
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soglad View Post
What did they do?
Read the thread through Dav.....ya lazy bugger!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:56 AM   #12
soglad

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Read the thread through Dav.....ya lazy bugger!
I did, and a sorr noffink!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #13
soglad

Ah yes, 'religious discrimination'....

ULTRA ROLLSEYES!!

Old 01-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #14
damagedbrainn
Inactive

.....and then the O.T.O. became the Church of Scientology.

I think the allegations made against the O.T.O. are completely retarded, which is likely why they won the legal battle....because those accusing them of being a "pedophile ring" had jack-shit for proof; not because they have the legal system in their pocket. (Why would the O.T.O. in Australia be more powerful than the O.T.O. in America, considering that that's where its headquarters is?)

However, that particular law in Australia is an absurd and dangerous slippery-slope. The right to speculation is an essential part of free speech. In other words, people have the right to believe stupid shit if they want to. If believing in that stupid shit causes them to inflict harm on someone else, then arrest them for the harm that they committed, not for the thoughts that led them to it.

What they should do now is retort by pointing out the slanderous and prejudice things that Aleister Crowley has written about Jews and women. After all, in one of the Libers that the O.T.O. uses, Crowley states that women have no soul, which could also easily qualify as "inciting hatred" towards a group, or however that law is worded.

Last edited by damagedbrainn; 01-03-2008 at 10:53 AM.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
dzambas

damn I hope that they continue their work as soon as possible, if they need any help, maybe I could arrange some server for them in Serbia or something.

man, police always disgusts me, and those judges too, it's all disgusting, and they still wear those freaky wigs don't they? Disgusting!!!

one love
dzambas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #16
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Something else I would like to point out:

Aren't you all always saying that if David Icke is wrong, why don't the people he accuses of being part of the conspiracy sue him for libel? Meaning that you interpret the fact that none of these people have sued David Icke as proof that he is right.

Well, the O.T.O. did sue, and won. And now you're implying that the fact that they did sue and won is proof that the allegations made against them must be true.

Make up your minds and stop contradicting yourselves.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote