Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

View Poll Results: Please research GcMAF and tell me what you think:
It's codswallop, some kind of con based on fraudulent science; 3 15.00%
There may be something in it but there's no point in trying to do anything about it; 0 0%
Looks promising, we need to get more people to look at this. 17 85.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
ponzi nemesis

Default GcMAF - cancer & 'HIV'/'AIDS' cure or codswallop?

I want this poll to be completely unbiased so I'll leave you to do your own research but please do look into this and tell me what you think.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
ponzi nemesis

Nine days and only one vote? OK maybe I should make things easier for you all Here's a quote from a great introductory article on the subject:

Quote:
So far, you can cure cancer and HIV infection, and no one in the established news media or scientific World cares to herald these discoveries.

Months after this reporter was alerted to the fact that cancer had been unequivocally cured in 100% of cancer patients with long-term survival by immunotherapy, as evidenced by three long-term human trials, and issued a report on this discovery, only one oncologist from Bombay, India, had inquired about it. Apparently cancer doctors have little or no interest in bona-fide cures for cancer.

And now, a published report in the Medical Journal of Virology, that HIV infection can also be vanquished completely, gains no attention. No evidence of the virus remains seven years after treatment.

Both discoveries were made by the same researcher and published in peer-reviewed journals, signaling a renaissance for immune-system enhancing therapies that were abandoned decades ago.
So, if there is anything in this it seems the 'mainstream media' route isn't going to do much to help with raising awareness of it. This will not surprise many here. But it does mean that, if this work could be the answer so many have been waiting for, it's going to take popular action to get something to happen.

That means you clicking on the link above and reading the whole article, and if you then do a bit more research and tell a few people about it, and if some of them do the same, then eventually when the all fear of cancer and 'HIV'/'AIDS' has been dissolved you'll know you played your part and were, in fact, a pioneer!

That said you might take a look and think it's nonsense; do vote in the poll either way, thanks
Old 18-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
indolering

Good find, pm.

It does indeed look promising and I hope this research is able to overcome the intentional inertia of the cancer industry. It deserves a wide audience.

I particularly like the fact that this cure is simply a means to reactivate the immune system which then disposes of the cancer in a completely natural way.

The AMA and the cancer industry in particular are major conduits of suffering in this world while benefitting only the NWO agenda. People really need to take responsibility for their health and patronize only naturopathic healers if possible.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
ponzi nemesis

We need a way to spread awareness of this. Would a "research GcMAF; pass it on!" be enough? We need to make this viral, get people to look into it but make sure they understand too that they then need to get others to do the same, passing on the message for those others to themselves get further people to look into it, etcetera.

It is so easy to look into these things now; the problem seems to be that people are reluctant to tell their friends about things. They seem to trust that anything important will make it to the mainstream so part of the message needs to be that, for whatever reason (talk of conspiracy turns a lot of people off so may be best avoided) this is not being picked up by the mainstream so 'we the people' have to spread awareness so that further research will be done and GcMAF will become widely available.

I am sure more people would be interested in this if they were aware of it. Can a mod make this a sticky maybe? Does anyone know how to bring it to David's attention so he could maybe promote it too? Simply raising awareness of this could save millions of lives. There have been a few contenders for alternative cancer treatments in the past but none to the best of my knowledge with expensive peer reviewed research published in respected journals, and when you consider that this same substance reverses cancer and 'HIV'/'AIDS' then surely that makes this particularly worthy of promoting.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
ponzi nemesis

Over a month now and still only four votes? Notice that they all voted "Looks promising, we need to get more people to look at this" so why not have a look yourself, just Google GcMAF and follow your nose, then vote, maybe post something but most importantly pass it on!
Old 13-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
vienna

I googled GcMAf

the website promoting it as a cure for cancer and aids is selling it for £500 for a 2.2ml vial!

http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/index.php?o...=106&Itemid=48

the can get fucked
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 13-04-2011 at 02:50 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I googled GcMAf

the website promoting it as a cure for cancer and aids is selling it for £500 for a 2.2ml vial!

http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/index.php?o...=106&Itemid=48

the can get fucked
Are you aware that the dose for this is only 100ng per week? Have you seen the offer they make on their website, too, about refunding you if it doesn't work?

Quote:
A LITTLE GUARANTEE

If your cancer tumours have not shrunk by at least 20% in 8 weeks on our GcMAF, and you have scans that more or less support that, we will refund the GcMAF, or give you a second vial.
Did you know a course of chemotherapy in the US typically costs around $100,000? Do you think this comes with a guarantee like that?

You are welcome to your opinion and thanks for taking the time to make a contribution but it looks like you are outvoted six to one at this stage.
Old 15-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #8
picha
Banned

Codswallop cuz HIV/AIDS is a bunch of codswallop too IMO.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
glacidtek

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is a valid treatment for HIV.

By swtiching the toxic medication that HIV+ people are on for a simple protein, they could stop worrying myself sick that the medication they are on is slowly destroying their health.

Does anyone have any first hand experience of GcMAF?

Thanks for bringinf this to my attention - I will watch with interest.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
vortexhealer

Default Very Much for this one!

I am a person living with HIV for the last 25 years. I have been on HART therapy since it has come out. I found out about this and printed out the one clinical trial to my doctor...she had heard about it but she basically blew me off. I will contact Chicago's HIV agencies and see if there is a ground movement for this yet. It appears that one doctor from Europe has come over to the states to help another group of people (chronic fatigue and chemical sensitivity) to start the GcMAF...so if one group of people could do it, it can be done again! People power!
vortexhealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #11
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
I agree 'HIV'/'AIDS' is codswallop - have you seen House of Numbers? That said some people do have a weakened imune system and it may be that whatever the so-called 'HIV tests' are being triggered by there could be a correlation with this; perhaps the tests are being triggered by cellular debris which would normally be cleared up by macrophages for example, and GcMAF can help resolve this.

Many people have been told they are 'HIV positive' and getting them all to believe the whole 'HIV'/'AIDS' paradigm is false may well be more difficult than offering them a 'treatment' that makes all the numbers go in a good direction from the orthodox perspective thus giving them an alternative to the cytotoxic drugs usually pushed on them.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:33 AM   #12
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexhealer View Post
I am a person living with HIV for the last 25 years. I have been on HART therapy since it has come out. I found out about this and printed out the one clinical trial to my doctor...she had heard about it but she basically blew me off. I will contact Chicago's HIV agencies and see if there is a ground movement for this yet. It appears that one doctor from Europe has come over to the states to help another group of people (chronic fatigue and chemical sensitivity) to start the GcMAF...so if one group of people could do it, it can be done again! People power!
Sorry I only just saw this post; good luck with this; I have seen evidence recently that 200ng/week may be more effective than 100ng - http://gcmaf.eu may be able to help with more information on this.

I would also be interested to know what you think of the ideas presented in House of Numbers - I have spent a lot of time researching this topic and personally concur with the message of that documentary.
Old 29-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
devicenull

I have beed reading about this some time now, and it looks god. Sorry for my English, but i´m Swedish. Here are something to read about it, theres more on medline. Do a search for GcMAF cancer

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17935130
After about 16-22 administrations (approximately 3.5-5 months) of GcMAF, these patients had insignificantly low serum enzyme levels equivalent to healthy control enzyme levels, ranging from 0.38 to 0.63 nmole/min/mg protein, indicating eradication of the tumors. This therapeutic procedure resulted in no recurrence for more than 4 years.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18633461
After 14 to 25 weekly administrations of GcMAF (100 ng/week), all 16 patients had very low serum Nagalase levels equivalent to those of healthy control values, indicating that these patients are tumor-free. No recurrence occurred for 7 years.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #14
charas

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Elaborate
charas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #15
wingedwolfpsion

I voted fraudulent, because while it's POSSIBLE that this drug may be helpful to cancer patients, IF it works as described, it's NOT possible that it would be helpful to HIV patients.

HIV infects T-Cells, so while making more macrophages will LOOK helpful, it won't actually FIGHT the HIV.
It would only theoretically raise T-Cell counts and make it look as though the person is recovering, when in reality, it's just treating a symptom.
wingedwolfpsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
devicenull

This is perhaps something to read about for HIV.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19031451
Immunotherapy of HIV-infected patients with Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8573395
Structural modification of serum vitamin D3-binding protein and immunosuppression in AIDS patients.

Vitamin D is peer deffinition no a vitamin, it is a hormone, or pro hormone which in itself produces a hormone that almost all cell types have receptors for.
Thats why it´s so god for so many diseases
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #17
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedwolfpsion View Post
I voted fraudulent, because while it's POSSIBLE that this drug may be helpful to cancer patients, IF it works as described, it's NOT possible that it would be helpful to HIV patients.

HIV infects T-Cells, so while making more macrophages will LOOK helpful, it won't actually FIGHT the HIV.
It would only theoretically raise T-Cell counts and make it look as though the person is recovering, when in reality, it's just treating a symptom.
You have this belief that 'HIV infects T-Cells' on which the rest of your ideas in the above post seem to be based. I spent a lot of time trying to find evidence for the existence of a virus causing 'AIDS' but I could not find any, which makes the so-called 'HIV tests' somewhat meaningless. If you feel you do have evidence that could change my views here I'd be most interested in seeing it.

All that said all 15 patients in the trail Yamamoto performed with so-called 'HIV positive' subjects showed CD4 counts normalising and 'viral load' dropping off the bottom of the scale, and these results were maintained during nine years of follow-up study on all these patients after their treatment with GcMAF had been completed:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1.../jmv.21376/pdf

If you are right when you say "it's NOT possible that it would be helpful to HIV patients" then how do you explain these results? I have found several studies showing what happens to 'viral load' figures for untreated 'HIV'/'AIDS' and, in each, only a tiny percentage, certainly in single figures, ever dropped below 1000, so for 15-out-of-15 all to be off the lower threshold of the PCR test being used which was 400 would be incredibly unlikely to happen by chance.

We can easily put a figure on it in fact. If there were even as high as a 1-in-10 chance of viral load dropping below 400 then for this to happen in 15-out-of-15 case would have a 1-in-1000000000000000 chance of happening. So, if you are right, then either Yamamoto committed fraud in his paper, something incredibly unlikely happened, or the 'viral load' figures are meaningless.

People who follow orthodox 'HIV'/'AIDS' thinking promote the use of so-called 'anti-retroviral drugs' and other pharmaceutical treatments, all cytotoxic with serious side effects, using CD4 going up and 'viral load' decreasing as indicators that the drugs are effective. If 'HIV positive' people taking GcMAF see even more dramatic improvements in these same figures, suffer no side effects, and they remain healthy, how can you argue that GcMAF is not helpful to them given the alternative treatments they would be offered otherwise?

Finally if you or anyone else is interested in the more general points I raised about 'HIV' and 'AIDS' here are two documentaries that go over the issues in some detail. The first, "House of Numbers" is a more general introduction...

...and the second, "The Emperors New Virus? - An Analysis of the Evidence for the Existence of HIV" which was made as a follow-up to "House of Numbers":

Old 29-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #18
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by charas View Post
Elaborate
Take a look at the two documentaries in the post immediately above this
Old 31-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #19
karpinski

Default How can it help HIV+ patients?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedwolfpsion View Post

Read further. Yamamoto says gp120, thought to be a viral coat protein for HIV, acts (and tests) like Nagalase in preventing formation of GcMAF. His paper shows the Nagalase level dropping in tests taken every two weeks of GcMAF treatment. Isn't that protein one of those tested for in HIV tests? Note that suppression of macrophage activation IS immune deficiency.

Macrophages, when activated, hunt for bacteria and for two kinds of human cells, ones with the wrong chromosomes like cancer cells or fetal cells, and ones infected by viruses. It would seem wise to investigate how macrophages do those wondrous things. Fetuses and cancers and some viruses emit Nagalase at high levels.

Most cancers emit Nagalase, but I think that's by accident. A minority of cancer researchers now believe that the first step toward cancer is aneuploidy, with whole chromosomes extra or missing or badly messed up. Note that some carcinogenic substances, like asbestos, are not mutagenic but can cause aneuploidy. Such cells are vastly more likely to get more aneuploid than cells with a normal complement of 46 chromosomes.

By the time you have a big solid tumor, it's likely to have multiple species of cells in it. That's one reason for chemo therapy to stop working after successfully killing one or more species of the tumor cells. Species are defined by their complement of chromosomes. The cancers that don't acquire the seven or eight traits that characterize cancers don't break out of location bounds and metasticise or don't grow without limits or don't emit Nagalase and are eaten by macrophages before they can be noticed.
karpinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #20
ponzi nemesis

Karpinski: I would like to get in touch with you - you are not allowed to receive private messages for some reason; can you email me [email protected]? Thanks!